Twink in Sheer Cotton Underwear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky was starting to like the feeling of his tongue pinched between butt cheeks, clamped by assholes, rubbing across the brownie, and feeling tufts of hair on his tongue as he curled his tongue below balls. Sometimes a pubic hair would catch between his teeth as he sucked and mouth massaged balls and he got good at unsticking the hair with a ball in his mouth. He was even used to the feeling of a pubic hair left in his mouth.

By the end of the night all the men has shot cum into his mouth and he swallowed it all. He felt dried cum on his lips, and some on his cheek. He watched the naked men's bodies coming and going around the room, looking at their asses and private parts thinking he had licked and sucked them all. He felt good that he was able to get personal with others' private parts. He felt honored that some of them felt him up in very private areas. He realized he had been giving rim jobs.

They took up a collection and gave Nicky some spending money.

Chapter Four: High Heels and Panties

During the next several days Nicky dreamed about the taste of cum and feeling it slide down his throat. He had clear dreams and visions of the cocks, balls and asses. He relived the tastes and smells, including some of them rubbing their cock heads against his asshole, then letting him suck the cock.

Joe came by one evening and Nicky let him in. They greeted in a body hug, and Joe patted Nicky on the back. Uncle Bob came in from the kitchen and brought several wine coolers. After a while several more of Uncle Bobs friends came by until there were about a dozen of them, all greeting each other and Nicky, grabbing a drink. Finally a joint was produced and they all smoked some. Someone brought out a pint of Jack Daniels and they passed it around.

Soon they asked Nicky if he liked sucking dick. He had to admit he did because Uncle Bob had made that clear. They all wanted to see Nicky in his body suit again. Since he was wearing it already like long underwear all he had to do was take off his shirt and pants. Here again he got a lot of admiration.

Bill said, "Here, I have something for you." He handed a package to Nicky and said, "Go ahead and open it. Let's see."

Nicky opened the package, drew out a new body suit that was shear white and held it up.

Bill said, "Go ahead and put it on."

Nicky said, "Right here?"

"Yes we've all seen you, don't be shy."

Nicky obliged. He was surprised they actually brought him a present. Bill reached over between Nicky's legs and unsnapped the old suit. Nicky stripped off his red pajama like one piece body suit, and with everyone watching put on the new one. They clapped their hands and whistled and let him know how good he looked. He turned around for them and shifted his hips, and legs. He clinched his butt cheeks, then bent over for them. As he walked around each of them felt him off. He got a hard on. Joe took some pictures.

David and Bill had been talking to Joe about pictures. David brought out another present, and gave it to Nicky ceremoniously. Nicky felt warm with pride that they gave him presents. It was a pair of high heels. "Go ahead and put them on!"

Nicky had some help putting on the high heels and standing up in them. He was a sight with the almost see through suit, high heels, and butt jutting out. Again he received more cat calls. They all passed around another joint and another bottle. Someone brought Nicky another wine cooler. Joe took some pictures.

David brought out a magazine with nude women posing on a bed in various positions showing their bodies. He showed Nicky a picture of a teen laying on her stomach with her knees apart holding the heels of her high heels. This showed her tight butt. "Let's get a picture of you like this, okay?"

Nicky was getting a buzz and was not standing steady, but they helped him out of his body suit raising it up and over his head. Now he was naked except for the high heels. True to form, they laid him on his stomach, knees apart and holding his heels. They complimented his tight butt and Joe took pictures.

David laid on his back in front of Nicky and placed Nicky's face in his upturned crack and Joe took some more pictures. They showed Nicky some more of the best poses showing ass crack, butt hole, and laying on his back with knees up holding heels showing ass hole and crotch. Also they included doggie style with arched back. Joe took high definition pictures of all of Nicky's private parts, and some of them were close up.

After this Joe brought out a package and presented it to Nicky. Nicky was overjoyed to get another present. Uncle Bob gave him a power hit until a joint was used up. Nicky opened the present in the middle of the living room standing nude except high heels. It was a pair of lacey panties. Joe said, "Go ahead, put them on." Nicky paraded around some, got some hugs, and was felt off. Joe took some more pictures. Finally Joe said, "time to get some more nude poses in bed." Nicky was relieve to hear that because he was having trouble standing up and was quite stoned and dizzy.

They took the panties off of him and told him to lay over a foot rest on his stomach almost doggie style. They positioned his knees apart but his ankles close. "Ever have a butt massage?" Joe asked. He produced a bottle of lube, squirted some on Nicky's butt and massaged it all over the butt cheeks, crack and finally butt hole. "This might feel a little cool."

Nicky felt wonderful he was getting a free massage and was in a relaxed dreamy state. Then he felt more of the lube being worked on his asshole, and a finger was working it all around the entrance to his asshole. He almost objected. Actually he didn't know what to do in this circumstance. The finger was pressing and stretching the sides and going deeper, until another finger fitted in. He wasn't really thinking straight but should have expected what happened next.

Joe said, "Just relax." He started rubbing his dick head on Nicky's butt hole, then lightly pushing against it. "Push back." Nicky pushed back thinking this was to change position.

Nicky said, "What are you doing?"

Joe held one of Nicky's arms behind his back and said, "Relax I just want to see if the head of it is the same size as your ass hole. Try to reach back and grab it with your asshole."

Nicky almost chuckled, like how can you do that. But he tried anyway. He felt a little more pressure then a hesitation.

"Just relax and get used to it for a minute." Joe didn't actually say it, but his dick head was already in the butt hole.

Nicky said, "Don't put it in there."

Joe said, "Don't worry, it can't get past the head anyway. I'll show you, push back like you are humping, it won't go in."

Nicky got a rhythm and pushed back while Joe matched the pace and pushed in. It went a little further in. Joe said, "See there, it won't go in. Push as hard as you like."

Nicky was not sure about all this but pushed further anyway. His asshole felt fuller but Joe kept saying it would not go further. "What is going on?" he thought. Finally Joe's stomach was pushing fully against Nicky's butt, and just held it there. Joe felt a fullness. Then he felt a sliding in his asshole. "What is that?" he thought.

Joe gradually started sliding in and out, slowly at first. He was well lubed. Then he stepped up the pace.

His mind not wanting to admit what was going on, Nicky finally realized this must be Joe's cock sliding in and out. Finally he heard Joe's body slapping his butt almost like getting a spanking. Bill had the camera on the whole time. Joe's rhythm picked up and finally he clinched and pumped cum into Nicky's ass. He let his dick go limp in Nicky's ass. Finally his dick slid out.

Before Nicky could even change positions, more lube was added and Uncle Bob had his dick in place.

Before the end of the night all dozen men had at least one turn shooting cum in Nicky's butt hole. One of the men came back for seconds, turned Nicky over raising his legs making Nicky hold his heels with his legs spread and ass hole turned up. Another made Nicky laying on his back wrap his legs around him, hold his ass and hump back.

One of the guys, Brady thought about bringing Nicky a pair of thong panties next time.

Nicky began to dream at night feeling good laying on his back or stomach, or doggy style getting fucked in the ass. In his dreams he just submitted on request. He dreamed of how he looked in heels, nude or in panties. He dreamed of thong panties that might show a hint of his asshole. He dreamed of how exciting his life was getting to be.

12