Twink Role Plays Bacha Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok I have the plane tickets. I will come by and wake you both up in time for the early flight."

'***

A couple days later, Abdul came over in the early morning hours. Abdul saw Danny was sleeping off a party drunk in a living room chair. Abdul was there to wake them up, but snuck in to Patty's bedside.

Slowly and lightly he pulled the covers off Patty, until he could see her sides, panties and bare legs. When she started to stir he said, "Shhhh!" in a quiet and calming way.

Her panties were small and sheer white lace string bikini. He started lightly caressing her arms with the grain of her hair. In a whisper Abdul said, "You like that?"

Gradually Patty started to wake up from a good sleep but was reluctant to open an eye. She heard the whispers and the soft strokes and continued to relish the last part of her refreshing early morning sleep. She parted an eye open. She knew from the touch it was not Danny, but she wanted to know who it was with the wonderful touch.

Out of one eye she recognized the silhouette of Abdul. He was staring intently at her pussy as if mapping every last micro millimeter of her pussy form through the panties. She remembered before how he had stared at her pussy up and down until her clit became hard and her pussy lips swelled while he was looking.

She moved a little more comfortably on her back, and exposed her pussy a little more.

Abdul followed her motion and his caressing fingers down the sides of her arm slipped onto her side and slowly down her hip while looking at her pussy, only glancing up to meet Patty's eye momentarily.

Patty did not move from her position on her back and sleepily watched through her one open eye as Abdul caressed her hip lightly and down the side of her leg. Above the knee he let his finger drift over the top of her leg in a random pattern until it was slightly on the inside of her leg which he pressed slightly outward.

She let her legs open and watched to see the intensity of Abdul's gaze. She could feel her pussy moisten up some.

Abdul dropped his head and wet licked the insides of her knees, and let his tongue travel ever so lightly up her legs.

Patty could feel the cool wetness of his tongue. He went to the outside of her leg and let his tongue travel up her hip to the top band of her panties. Along that line he let his tongue travel across her belly and back. Then he used the tip of his tongue to travel up her side until it was by the beginning bulge of her breast. He could see her nipples were getting hard, as he licked across her stomach just barely grazing the underside of her breasts that her nighty bra left exposed. He licked up between her breasts and up to her neck, kissing her neck and along her chin to her ear lobe and sucked her ear lobe. He licked around the back of her ear, and then down her neck and around toward the back of her neck teasing the light hairs on her neck.

Abdul could feel the heat of her body turning up, as he gently nudged her to her side, and over on her stomach. He licked from the back of her neck and started down her spine until his tongue reached her bra strap. With his finger he lifted the bra strap and licked the skin under it, and with a flick of his thumb he unfastened the strap and let it start to drift off her shoulder. Continuing to lick down her spine he gave special attention to the small of her back, and the top of her butt crack left exposed by her panties.

While he licked the top of her crack he let a finger travel down the tent of her panties over her crack, lightly stroking the sides and caressing down over her asshole and to the edge of her pussy. He felt her arch her back a little as his finger reached the edge of her pussy through the touch of her panties.

Abdul let his finger travel the band of her panties along her crotch teasing the sides of her vulva. He teased her pussy lips through the material of her panties and could feel her getting hotter.

Letting his finger travel back up to her hips he lightly started to slide her panties down slowly exposing the treasure of her ass crack and cheeks. Bending down he licked the insides of her butt cheeks while discreetly sliding her panties further down until he could lick the bottom side of her ass cheeks at the top of her legs.

Licking his treasured find he could feel the firmness of her butt with his lips, and the heat from her asshole. He licked up and down her crack until his tongue traveled the radiating brown wrinkles around her asshole. He wetted and tongued her asshole feeling the rim and teasing it with his tongue. He pressed her cheeks apart to see how far the tip of his tongue might go in.

By now her pussy was getting wet and jealous, but he turned her over with the sight of her panties just at the base of her ass crack. In the front her panties were still covering her pussy. Abdul kissed and licked her skin traveling the sides of her panty band. Then he kissed across the panties over her pubic patch. He could feel the texture of her pubic hair as he kissed across the panties above her clit hood. He kissed sideways across her mound teasing her clit hood until she groaned and hunched her hips upward as if to meet his lips and as if she wanted him to kiss it harder.

He kissed down her clit hood through the panties until his lips were over her hardening clit. He kissed until he could feel the tip of her clit between his lips through her panties. He kissed down the sides of her pussy while she continued to clinch and hump her pussy upward. He could feel her engorged pussy lips through her panties which were now sliding further down exposing her pubic hair.

He kissed her pubic hair on the sides of her vulva and up her pussy crack until he was kissing around her clit hood again. He pulled her panties down slowly mesmerized by the revealed naked skin of her pussy and her clinched ass crack. In grateful movements she moved her body and legs to assist him in taking off her panties lifting her knees up so he could remove them from her feet which he caressed as he removed her panties. With her knees still up, he pushed them up and apart and licked her ass cheeks the flat of his tongue traveling the crack and feeling ass skin on both sides of his tongue.

The tip of his tongue grazed her asshole again as it traveled to the edge of her pussy. He kissed and licked the perineum skin between her legs and teased the edge of her pussy letting his tongue almost come over the edge into her vagina hole.

Patty squirmed and hunched her crotch to meet his tongue. Her pussy was flexing open as if trying to capture his tongue.

Abdul let his tongue dip into her hole and he could feel the heat and taste the wonderous juices. He licked up her pussy crack all the way to the clit and kissed it with a sucking motion. He kissed and licked the firm skin between her pussy lips, and let his tongue travel the edges of her pussy lips. Patty was squirming and humping. Abdul sucked her pussy lips stretching them until you could see light through them. He licked her pee hole, and with a spiral let his tongue go in again as if searching for her G-spot.

In desperation, Patty said, "Fuck me, please fuck me."

His clothes were off so fast he couldn't even remember taking them off. As the tip of his cock reached her pussy it seemed that her pussy sucked it in. She was so wet and warm that it seemed like his dick was melting in her.

Patty held his ass and crossed her legs over him as if to capture him, and also pull him in as deep as possible.

They fucked a long time and Abdul sucked her tits while fucking.

He was on top but felt her juices all over his crotch.

When it was soft and sliding out, Abdul pulled out and tilted her ass up, licking the wet juices from her pussy, asshole and ass crack as far as it had dripped down after he pulled out. Once he licked her clean, he crawled up and let her clean his cock with her mouth, and let her suck his balls dry and clean his asshole.

Patty had never been so thoroughly fucked and fell right back to sleep in the nude.

Abdul dressed quietly, put her panties in his pocket, combed his hair, and slipped into the living room where he woke up Danny.

Abdul knows he has a secret with Patty now, and knows he can take Danny to Afghanistan. He opened the front door to a crack as if he had just peeped in. "Good morning! Time to get up to go to the airport or we will be late."

Danny wakes up naked but not embarrassed.

Patty got up and walking in she realizes she is naked in front of Danny and Abdul.

Abdul was gazing at her body as if taking a video in his mind, and stared at her pussy as the artwork of God.

'***

Abdul wasted no time driving to the airport, and they arrived just in time to check in. They chatted more about getting to the airport than about the trip. Boarding the plane Danny noticed it was a middle east carrier and much of the information was in foreign language although all the flight information was in English.

Abdul had booked them into a pair of seats in the back with a privacy curtain, presumably for long flight stewardesses.

Their stewardess was attentive and very sexy looking. Danny almost couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her bend over with a tray and her short white skirt raised up showing a good view of her sheer orange bikini lace panties and ass. Her pussy lips hanging were easy to see. Danny longed to taste the pussy lips of the olive skinned stewardess. He wondered what her pussy juices would taste like.

She turned and looked at Danny as if to see if his up-skirt view had made him hard.

He felt something rubbing against his hip and then felt a hand on his cock. Looking over he saw Abdul grinning at him. Abdul said, "You liked that squirrel shot didn't you?"

The stewardess had bent over again, and now Danny could see a wet spot on her panties and a faint drip coming through the fabric accentuating where her pussy lips were kissing against each other. "So you like to see?" she asked him in broken English when she turned around. "Suck his cock and I might show you."

Abdul said, "Its ok, go ahead."

Danny leaned over and pulled out Abdul's cock, as he started caressing Danny's butt through his pants. While Danny was sucking and licking she said, "Suck his balls." So Danny lifted Abdul's balls and started licking and sucking them before going back to the cock.

The stewardess reached around his waist and unfastened Danny's pants, pulling them down over his ass. She fondled his ass crack for a minute until Abdul took over. Taking out some lube she started to finger Danny's asshole, and let Abdul dip his finger in the lube and do the same, taking turns.

She liked fingering and massaging Danny's prostate and petted it like an eager animal. She could feel Danny's asshole maneuvering on her finger, flexing and gripping.

"Would you like to taste my pussy? Yes?"

Danny nodded his head up and down on Abdul's cock.

She stuck a finger in her pussy and fed it to Danny who lifted his head off Abdul's cock long enough to savor the taste off her finger.

She said, "Would you like to lick my pussy? Yes?"

Danny nodded wondering exactly what she was going to do.

Deftly she moved his face aside and pushing her panties down and sat on Abdul's cock. She pulled Danny's head over between her legs and said, "Lick."

Danny licked up and down her pussy crack.

She said, "Lick from my clit all the way to his balls."

Danny teased, sucked and licked her clit. He licked her pee hole, and down to where Abdul's shaft was making short strokes in her pussy. He licked all the way down his balls and just barely touched his asshole with the tip of his tongue. He kissed the pubic hair all around Abdul's crotch, and then the pubic hair up the sides of her pussy kissing her clit sideways. He could see and taste her creamy white juices flowing from her pussy down his shaft in a thick stream. He caught it all with his tongue before it went too far over his balls. He licked the wrinkles of the balls strongly to make sure no juice escaped his tongue.

'*** Arrival in Kabul, Afghanistan

The Kabul airport was more modern than he anticipated. There were female robots with video scanners in a curtained segment that frisked him (erotically) and they had video x-ray vision, and thermal vision, and metal detectors built in. The female robot also had personality and emotions built in and she said, "You have a nice package, and a cute asshole."

Danny asked, "Where is the men's room?"

She took it as asking for a date. She answered, "Down the hall there, on the right, portal number 7." She pointed the way.

Danny proceeded to the bathroom, walked inside to urinate. It was his first time in Afghanistan, and it took a moment to become accustomed. Finally he saw the portal number 7 and hurriedly went to it. Apparently he had to pee through this hole in the wall He noticed the drain channel was below the wall panel and you could see the flow of fluids. As he placed his cock in the hole and started to release, he felt lips on his cock. It was too late to stop the piss.

Whoever it was started swallowing the pee which had built up in his bladder during the last part of the flight. When his bladder was empty, the lips stayed around his cock and started sucking. A hand found its way through the hole and into his pants, unfastening them and reaching his balls. The hand caressed his entire crotch and balls, and traveled up and down his ass crack feeling the firmness of his butt cheeks. A female voice he recognized as the female robot who frisked him said, "Yes you do have a cute asshole." Her finger apparently had lube and she gently inserted her finger into his asshole until she found his prostate and massaged it, secretly taking internal pictures with her finger camera.

He hadn't been in Afghanistan but a matter of minutes when he was frisked and felt off by a female robot, and then given a blow job by a female robot through a glory hole provided by the Airport.

Abdul said, "I knew I would find you here! Did you enjoy your greeting?"

Danny replied, "It was amazing!"

Abdul said, "It is early, let's go meet the professor. He is anxious to meet you."

The campus was not far from the airport and was an extension of the existing Kabul University. The Professor Fadoobi was in his office and they walked in. The professor got up and Danny could see he was wearing a full traditional dress with light cotton somewhat sheer and see through, surely designed to stay cool. He came up and greeted Danny taking his hand and shaking it, putting his arm around Danny in a sort of hug and letting his hand slip over Danny's butt. Danny could feel the man's cock rub against him as they hugged.

Professor Fadoobi began talking, "You can see we are very modern here, but we keep our traditions intact. We will show you around the town and the school, and then to your room. There are places to do your shopping, buy electronics, and you will see we have a very modern hospital tied in with the university and scientific research."

"Let's go have breakfast and enjoy the morning. I will show you downtown, and the livestock research area, the campus, and the hospital, You will get an education but you will pay your way and we will show you how. Come on Abdul. Danny are you hungry?"

Danny said, "Yes, absolutely."

They walked to a breakfast diner. When they entered their noses were treated with wonderful cooking smells. Danny was not familiar with all the delicious smells but he smelled the aroma of vermicelli, saffron, whole milk, sugar, nuts, dates, and rose water. Professor Fadoobi ordered Sheer Khorma for them.

Professor Fadoobi said, "That was a wonderful meal. Did you like it Danny?"

Danny replied, "Yes it was great. I've never had anything like that. It was delicious."

Abdul agreed, "It was great."

Professor Fadoobi said, "Let's walk around town a little so Danny can see the sights."

Soon they came upon a bazaar. They started walking among the displays of various goods. Professor Fadoobi remarked, "Look over here." They walked over to a stand and the Professor was buying something for Danny.

Danny looked at the gift with curiosity.

The Professor said, "Those are ankle bracelets with bells. You will see what they are for later."

Abdul bought something also. "Here is a choker for you to wear later also."

Danny took it all in stride and enjoyed the colorful displays, and smells of foods.

Walking along further Professor Fadoobi announced, "We are coming upon the livestock area. Besides the practicalities of raising livestock, they also facilitate our research center." They entered a large building that reminded Danny of Live Stock shows at the County Fair where the building had sidewalks along the livestock pens. Soon they came to a display table with samples of milk.

Abdul said, "here try some goat milk. It is good."

Danny took a sample glass and drank it. "It is good," he said. "It has a different taste but something about it is delicious."

Progressing down the walkway they came upon samples of Afghan Dog milk, Hog milk, Cow milk, Llama milk, Donkey, Camel, Horse, and Sheep milk. There was something tantalizing about each of the milks flavor. They were slick and soft going down the throat, and had a lingering sticky feeling coating the tongue and throat. Some were a little salty, and some were a little chalky or bleachy tasting.

Next they toured the Hospital and research center.

Passing one of the wings in the Hospital building Professor Fadoobi observed, "this is the room where lingual frenectomy of the tongue is done to lengthen the tongue. There is research on lengthening human penises."

Abdul said, "This next wing is where 3-D printers are used in state of the art biological research for printing penises, prostates, and other body parts. It is really exciting work and I will tell you more later. We are doing research on skene glands for body lubrication, mammaries, testicles, and prostates. We want to increase the production of semen for livestock and people with fertility problems. Naturally we are including antibacterial, and antiviral production in natural systems."

"It is time for your interview, let's go to my office and you can change clothes there Danny," Professor Fadoobi said.

They walked into one of the University Buildings and took an elevator to one of the upper floors. Danny had to urinate. "Professor I need to stop at a men's room before we continue."

The Professor showed Danny the nearest bathroom.

Danny walked in and was immediately impressed with the size and hospital cleanliness. As he started to pee he noticed a petition where a student was standing sticking his cock and balls through an oblong glory hole. Danny could see on the other side a complimentary female robot sucking him off, sucking his balls, and playing with his crotch until he came in her mouth.

Danny noticed an LED panel on her side lit up indicating her cum deposit reservoir was now full. Another student as a part time worker administered to her placing a tube in her side near the LED panel, and sucked out the cum to empty the reservoir. He sucked and swallowed in gulps for several minutes, and the LED panel turned off.

There were several other beautiful female robots at the other glory holes. One female robot became off duty for maintenance. Danny noticed the male student worker took the place of the robot and was now sucking the next cock with such tongue and hand work that the guy almost exploded in orgasm and the guy stayed in place swallowing as the ball hairs were sweeping his chin.

Danny was beginning to get a hard on when he had to zip up and continue to the Professor's office.

In the office Danny was ushered to a back office room. The Professor began describing the physical exam that would take place along with the interview.