Twinning

Story Info
A boy and his twin give into their primal desires.
873 words
2.16
98.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MATT!" I scream as he bobs up and down on my beet red rod. His long hair hangs over his face and he kisses my mouth. Into my ear, he breathes his sour breath unevenly.

"I want to climax with you" he says.

I almost faint in love. I tickled his diseased looking hog and worked my red rocket in and out of his ribbed colon. Shit and corn coat my cock but I don't care.

"Oh man," I moan. I'm so close.

Both of our toes curl and we scream, unloading our brotherly love sauce.

Two weeks earlier...

This actually really happened. I mean for real so don't get jealous. I just live a REALLY sexy life. My name is Goo and I live in a small town not far from here. I work at a high school I'm too bitch-whipped to leave. My best friend, other than Hank, Evan, Nickbeard and Ra, is my twin brother Matty. He's so cute. I've felt this way since birth.

That's the thing about being a twin. It is physically impossible to grow up with a twin as hot as Matt and not fuck him. Even. If. Youre. Straight. Like me. Unfortunately, I didn't get my chance until I was 19 and looked like a hot dad.

Let me explain. Here I was, sitting at the high school, watching my brother teach high schoolers how to do computer shit. Honestly I couldn't care less. I personally was just there for the view. The view of my brother, fedora and all, working those keys.

A bead of sweat runs down my cheek but I quickly dab it away. Matt's ever present jeans begin to slip and there is his unwiped hairy ass. I'm talking full ass. Hole and all. It winks at me. Good lord. My little Goo awakens.

"I gotta use the bathroom!" I tell, as I tent all the way down the hall and shoot white globby ropes into the urinal.

Back home, it's just Matt and myself. My parents were out on a date, and likely were balling deep. What? It's not MY fault I have a sexy fucking family. Matthew sat on the couch, his tinky feet resting on the coffee table, a manly stench aromating from them. His fedora was lovingly perched atop his head.

"Oh look at the fedodo" I coo, and graze his nipple with my index finger.

He gets visibly angry and cries.

"No..." I say and lovingly kiss his unshaven lips. It's too late. He's already run off to his room and begun masturbating and crying. Calling our mom's name.

I slink away to my room, and pull my Warriors poster away from the wall, revealing a peephole to Matt's room and peer through. What I see and smell almost floors me. Matt is vigorously pumping his fingers in and out of his tight little stinker.

I moan, almost blowing my load right there. Matt turns around, grunting like a gorilla, before resuming the self-inflicted finger-fucky. His cock and bouncing balls pop into view. His tip is a deep purple sitting like a bulbous umbrella cap atop his six inch schlong. He grunts and groans before popping a cloudy pink nup into the air.

My fingers dance along my beet-red 9 inch morel mushroom. My baseball sized gonads tighten as I'm ready to blow. I grit my teeth and run my fingers through my hair poke a toothbrush into my red little bottom.

"I'M FINNA BOUT TO GOOOOO!" I scream as the door swings open. I quickly cover myself, as Matt stands there. Buck ass nude. His chest heaved. He's ready for mating and his beefy little boy stands at attention.

"I know what you want", he tells me.

His animalistic scent washes over me. I'm overtaken with lust.

"Because I want it too".

I swoon. It's then he flips me over and rapes me.

John Cougar's Hurts So Good blared in my head as I clung to the bedsprings for dear life. My balls ache for a nibble, but Matt is pure animal when he fucks, and he isn't going to let me come unless I rape him right back. My tiny little hole feels like it's ripping as the six inches of girthy boy-beef fills me.

As his weighty balls clap against mine, grunting aggressively until he roars like a bear and finishes in me. He pops out, leaving a stringy white tether. He turns around and begins to walk out.

"Get back here you tinky tinky boy!" I scream, and give MY little boy boner a shot. I pin him down and sink into him. He squeals in alarm. Two pumps and I'm done. I let out a weak whine and slump over. Drained.

Needless to say, we went at it at least four more times until our shrooms were deflated. Our parents had been home for 2 hours but we had a tie on the door so my dad respected it. He just wanted his boys to have fun. Mom and dad wanted to join in next time in fact.

My 19 year old brother and I enjoyed each other's bodies a lot that summer.

I will write chapter two on request.