Twins

Story Info
These twin sisters were close. Curiosity brought them closer.
2.8k words
4.3
82.3k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djanarchy
Djanarchy
18 Followers

Any likenesses of people living or dead is purely coincidental.

*****

Jolie and Justine and couldn't wait to see their sister again. Sara has been away to college and the twins hadn't seen her since the holidays. They wanted to hear more about college life since the girls had just turned 18 and were going off to school in the fall.

Life on the farm was slow and boring and the twins loved to hear Sara's tales of how much fun college was.

The girls were in the barn when the car pulled up. They sprinted to their beautiful older sister.

"Sara!" They called in unison.

"JJ!" Sara called to the girls. JJ was her little knick name for the twins.

The sisters embraced like they hadn't seen each other for years.

Everyone helped get Sara unpacked. Mother made a huge feast and the whole family showed up to greet Sara.

The family's farm was very rural and no one had ever gone to college before. Everyone wanted to hear about Sara's college adventure. The family chatted and feasted into the night.

When meal was ended, the girls helped their mother clean up and then after many hugs and kisses, all the aunts and uncles and cousins headed for home. Now the twins could get the real dirt on college life.

The girls went out to the barn so mother and father wouldn't hear.

"Soooo! What happened with that boy!" Justine asked.

"Yeah! Did you finally go all the way?" Jolie begged.

Sara smiled and blushed.

"Yes!" She shouted to her sisters!

"Tell us all about it!" The girls clamored around her.

"Oh Justine, Jolie, he was wonderful and gentle. His kisses were sweet and his touch gave me goose bumps." She gushed.

"Who cares about that!" Jolie said. "Tell us about when he put it in you!"

The twins both giggled.

The girls were very interested about sex. Living in the country didn't give them very many options to explore and learn. Father wouldn't let boys come calling, mother didn't explain much to them, so they had many questions.

Sara blushed beet red.

"Girls! Those things are between a man and a woman." Sara said. "It wouldn't be polite to tell."

The twins looked at each other and then attacked Sara with the tickle fingers.

Sara squealed with laughter, falling into a hay pile, with her sisters right on top of her, still tickling her tummy and sides.

"Stop! Stop! I'm going to pee myself!" She laughed.

"Then tell us!" They said.

"Okay, okay!" Sara caught her breath. "Well at first it hurt, then it was magical!"

The twins looked on in awe, creeping close together.

"It hurt?" Justine asked.

"Magical?" Jolie said.

"Yes...it was as if we both became one!" Sara said, staring out into nothing.

The twins looked at each other, still so many unanswered questions.

"Did you suck it? One would ask.

"Did it shoot stuff into you?" The other chimed in.

"What did it feel like?" What did it look like?" "Tell us everything!"

Sara felt bombarded. "Girls! You are probably too young to be thinking this kind of stuff!"

"We are 18!" The said together.

"Well, maybe more later. First, let me tell you about a game I learned!" Sara said excitedly. "It's called truth or dare!"

The girls had never played these types of games. Being so far out on the country and being home schooled left them without a normal childhood.

"Truth or dare?" Justine asked.

"Yeah it's real fun, also a little naughty." Sara blushed again.

The twins got excited when they heard that.

"Naughty!" They both blushed.

"Yeah! I'll go first. I'll ask one of you, if you want to answer a question, or to do a dare." Sara explained. "It can be any question or any dare!"

The twins got a mischievous look in their eye. "Okay!" They were excited.

"Soooo...truth or dare...Jolie!" Sara said. Justine looked hurt.

"Ummmm...truth!" She said.

Sara also had a wild look in her eye, her college friends already gave her great ideas to ask or dare.

"Have you ever, stuck your finger, in your pussy?" Sara blurted out.

The twins looked at each other. The excited faces turned solemn.

"What kind of question is that?" Jolie asked.

"One you'll answer of you get punished!" She said evilly.

"Punished? You didn't say anything about punished?" Justine said.

"Yeah! It's a game! There will be winners and losers silly goose!" Sara said. "So answer the question! Have you ever fingered yourself?"

Jolie gave Justine another worried look.

"Yes..." She finally said.

"Ewwww! You filthy girl!" Sara laughed. Justine joined in on the teasing too.

"Yeah ya slut!" She said.

"Shut up Justine!" Jolie said angrily.

"Okay...it's your turn." Sara said.

"Truth or dare Justine!" Jolie said.

"Truth!" She answered.

"How many fingers have you gotten up your own snatch?" Jolie asked.

All three girls broke out in laughter.

"A few, I'd say." Justine said.

The girls laughed hard. "Whore..!" Sara joked.

"My turn!" Justine said. "Truth or dare Sara!"

"If I say truth you'll probably ask me the same thing...sooo, dare!" Sara said, thinking the girls wouldn't come up with anything good.

"Stick your fingers in your pussy!" Justine said immediately. Unable to get away from the pussy fingering topic.

Jolie and Sara looked at her, their eyes widened.

"What!?!" Sara asked.

"Do it or get punished! What is the punishment by the way?" Justine asked.

"It's a spanking." Sara said flatly.

"Fingers or spanking!" Jolie said, backing up her twin. "What's it gonna be?"

Sara though for a moment, then unzipped her shorts, she stuck her fingers into her panties and moved them around.

"There!" She said as she withdrew her hand.

"You didn't even do it! You lose! Time for a spanking!" Justine said angrily.

"Yeah! Bend over!" Jolie joined in.

"Hold on...little dykes..." Sara said, reaching back into get panties. Her hand disappeared deep between her legs. She stared at her sisters as she did the deed.

"There! Wanna taste?" She said, waving her two fingers in her sisters faces.

"Ew! No!" They giggled.

"My turn, truth or dare Justine!" Sara said.

"Dare!" She said defiantly.

"Suck on my fingers." Sara said smiling, still holding her moist fingers up.

Both of the twins mouths dropped.

"You can't be serious!" Justine said.

"Well then drop your drawers and bend over! Because you just lost the game!" Sara replied.

Justine was very competitive with her twin sister. She was also the more domineering one. She would cut off her own arm then lose to Jolie and especially lose to her and then let her spank her.

She grabbed Sara's wrist and popped her fingers into her mouth. Lightly licking and sucking the salty digits.

Jolie looked shocked. Sara just smiled.

"You filthy slut!" Sara mocked.

Justine pulled Sara's fingers out, "my turn, truth or dare Jolie!" She said looking at her twin.

Jolie didn't know where this game was going, but she liked it. "Dare!" She said.

"You like watching Sara finger herself and me sucking them clean?" She asked her sister. "Then I dare you to finger yourself and lick your fingers clean!"

Jolie looked at both her sisters. They eyed her back with devilish grins.

Jolie had tasted herself before. But she would never admit to it. She thought about the spanking, how it suddenly sounded better then the dare.

"Well???" Sara said.

Jolie pulled down her shorts. Quickly stuck a finger into her warm hole, pulled it out and popped it into her mouth.

Her sisters a started hooting and hollering.

"There, truth or dare Sara!" She said, pulling her finger out.

Sara did not want the next dare.

"Truth." She said casually.

Jolie looked upset.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?" She asked.

"Yes, truth or dare Jolie!" Sara asked.

"Truth." She answered.

Sara thought for a moment. Some of the questions she learned from playing before weren't going to work on the twins. They were both virgins and never had boyfriends. She decided to get a bit graphic.

"Did you enjoy the taste of your own pussy? She asked.

Jolie was about to lie. "Yes." She said instead.

Her sisters looked like they wanted to laugh or scream. There surprised expressions just froze.

"It's sweet and delicious!" She added. Trying to shock them even more.

Her sisters started laughing together.

"You are a lesbo!" Justine said.

Jolie ignored her and asked, "truth or dare!"

Justine let 'dare' slip out.

"I dare you to tell me if you think my pussy is sweet!" She said.

"Ewwww..." Justine said. "Okay, get your finger back up there."

"Na-huh, lick it!" Jolie said.

Sara and Justine looked at Jolie like she just lost her mind. Just then, The barn door swung open. It was father.

"It's late girls. Come in back up to the house." He said. Walking past them.

The three sisters said goodnight to their father and rushed up to the house.

After getting ready for bed, the twins said good night to their mother and sister and jumped into their bunk beds. They were sleeping apart, but since Sara was home they had to use their old beds.

Justine slept in the bottom, Jolie up top. Jolie hung her head over the edge.

"You still owe me that dare! Or I'll tell Sara that we need to beat your ass red." She said smiling.

"Game was over, now go to bed." Justine said.

Jolie swung her legs over the edge of the bed. The light was low but Justine could see Jolie turning so she could stand on the edge of her bed. Her night shirt was hiked up and Justine didn't see any panties. Once Jolie was standing with her hips just below her bed, Justine could see the light, triangular patch between her legs.

"Put your panties on you skank." Justine ordered her.

"First you have to taste me!" Jolie said. "A dare is a dare." She wiggled her hips and thrust her pelvis out, giggling to herself.

Justine's first reaction was to punch her in the gut. Then she decided to call her on her bluff. She sat up, Jolie's private area was only inches away. She grabbed her hips tightly and drove her face between Jolie's thighs. Jolie let out a loud screech as Justine's wet tongue danced around between her legs.

"Happy!" Justine said as she pulled away. "Now go to bed!"

Jolie crawled back up into her bed.

"That didn't count," she said. "You didn't even touch it."

The girls curled up and pulled their blankets up tight.

Jolie's mind drifted, her sisters soft hair, her warm hands on her hips. Her hot breath and tongue darting around between her legs. It all felt so wonderful. She thought about these naughty feelings as she fell asleep.

Justine's mind also wandered. Her sister smelled fantastic. Her soft skin, her thin tummy and round hips.

She started touching herself lightly as she drifted off.

Sometime that evening, Jolie woke up and had to use the bathroom. She sleepily climbed down from the top bunk and made her way to the potty. On her way back to her bed she saw Justine. She was lit with soft moonlight and her covers were tossed aside. Her night shirt was up over her thighs and Jolie noticed she too, wasn't wearing panties. She crept next to her sleeping sister.

She could see her thin slit, through her light wispy hair. Jolie got close enough to smell the fragrant aroma. Her head swam from the sweet, musky scent. She often fantasized about her sister. They were identical, so it would be like making love to herself. She use to think about some of her favorite love scenes from books and movies. She would fantasize that it was her and Justine living out the scene.

She knew Justine would never feel that way about her, she was boy crazy.

Her fingers swept across Justine's thigh, very close to her pouting mound.

She sighed, and climbed back into bed.

Justine watched her climb, with one eye, still pretending to be asleep.

Justine thought, 'maybe she does feel the same as me'?

The next morning at breakfast, everyone was jovial. Mother and father were happy to have their daughters home and together again. The conversation was light and cheerful.

Jolie and Justine kept catching each other's eye. They would then quickly look away. Neither noticed the other one blushing.

Father gave the twins some chores to do out in the barn, while he was in town. Sara was going to help mother with some housework.

The twins helped with the breakfast dishes and then walked out to the barn. They walked silently, until they got inside the barn.

"I seen you last night." Justine broke the silence. "You touched me."

Jolie felt flushed.

"I must of been sleepwalking." She stammered.

"Your touch felt amazing." Justine said, stepping closer to her twin.

Jolie didn't know what to say. It was everything she ever wanted to hear.

The two faced each other, their eyes stared deeply. They both moved closer, their hands met, they were face to face.

"I've always wanted to touch you there." Jolie said shyly.

Before either girl knew how to feel, their lips met. It was just a light kiss at first. Then tongues and lips mingled. Arms wrapped around each other's backs. They stood, kissing deeply and petting each other.

The moment was broken by Justine.

"Holy shit sis, we can't be doing this." She said.

Jolie just stared at her dreamily.

"Whyyyy???" She cooed. "It feels so good, it can't be wrong."

Justine melted, her sisters blue eyes were penetrating her soul. She couldn't resist her beauty.

They collided again, this time their hands rubbed and kneaded buns and breasts. Their tongues swirled.

Breathing became panting, small sighs and soft moans escaped their throats.

Jolie broke the moment this time. "I don't know what to do." She sighed

"Me either." Justine said. "Why don't you touch me like you did last night."

"Lay back on the hay." Jolie said.

She looked at her beautiful sister, she looked like an angel.

"Um...you'll have to take your shorts off." Jolie suggested, Justine complied.

Jolie knelt beside her twin. She once again admired her long, tan legs. Her little, pouting slit. Her hand reached out and gently stroked her thigh. Justine jumped a bit. Jolie's soft, warm hands sent shock waves through her body.

"Are you okay?" Jolie asked.

"Yes...," Justine panted, "don't stop!"

Jolie ran both her hands up either side of her thighs. Getting very close to what she was the most curious about. Their eyes met, Justine's eyes said, 'yes, there'.

Jolie slipped her top off and undid her bra. Her perky breasts fell and bounced. Her eyes transfixed on Justine's now moist flower.

Justine touched Jolie's breast. Jolie's head shot back, it felt wonderful.

Jolie got closer to Justine's damp pussy. Her hands probed closer, her face just inches away. She didn't know why but she wanted to kiss her sisters nether lips.

Justine fondled and kneaded Jolie's gorgeous breasts. She then sat up a little so she could take her shirt off, also her bra. She lay back, completely nude. She could feel Jolie's breath on her pulsating pussy.

"Kiss it." Justine whispered.

That was all the encouragement Jolie needed. She first nuzzled the soft hairs with her nose, breathing in the sweet aroma. Her soft, pink lips looked like they puckered, wanting to be kissed. Jolie kissed them, the outer lips were a bit cool on Jolie's hot lips, but it was a burning cauldron inside.

Justine moaned at every advance.

Jolie's tongue darted in and out, sampling a taste here, a nibble there. Soon she was licking Justine up and down like a ice cream cone. She thought her sister tasted as sweet as honey.

Justine was lost in ecstasy. She still knew she was touching her sister, yet her mind raced like lightning. Her sisters tongue made her feel like she never had before. Blinding flashes of light, goose flesh rippling, warmth she never knew.

Jolie dove in deeper and deeper, lapping at Justine's pussy with furious passion. The more she licked, kissed and sucked, the sweeter and wetter she got. Soon Justine was bucking up and down, holding Jolie's head into her crotch. She was exploding with her first orgasm. Justine thought she was dying. Jolie thought she was killing her.

Justine finally let go of Jolie's head. She slumped back into the hay and curled up in a ball. Jolie looked up, panting, worried about her sister.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Justine couldn't quite hear her. The crashing waves of lust still pounded her mind. Breathing heavily, her entire body tingled. She finally managed to speak.

"I think I'm having a heart attack." She panted.

Jolie was shocked.

"Should I get help?" She asked, worried.

Justine grabbed her arm.

"Don't leave me." She moaned.

Soon Justine's mind cleared, her vision returned and she could breathe again. She sat up and grabbed her sister and pulled her close.

"Just hold me." She whispered.

The sisters cuddled up, holding each other tightly. Cherishing their new found love. A love even tighter then the bond they already had.

Djanarchy
Djanarchy
18 Followers