Twins?

Story Info
A day in the life of two pregnant lovers.
1.1k words
3.98
36.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

Greetings everyone,

So as you may have noticed, it's been a while since I last posted. I am sorry I have been neglecting you all. Don't worry, though, much more is to come! Be prepared for all of that, and who knows what the future will bring? For now dear reader, please enjoy this one-shot I have written just for all of you...

-LadyDaisy

*****

Twins?

Lana always loved waking up next to her wife, feeling the soft skin brush against her. To gaze upon her shut eyes, to see her mouth just slightly open was just too much to bear! Running her hand down her expertly sewn nightgown, she kissed her on the cheek... soft and gently as not to wake her...

Smiling, she put a hand down on Kara's belly. It was large and round- much like her own. She loved seeing the mark of a pregnant woman, especially on Kara. The two were both eight months pregnant. Lana was having a daughter and Kara a son. They lived at a house on a mountain, just a small distance away from a town. Lana's semi-wealthy family owned the home and they had graciously let her and Kara live in it.

Lana and Kara had been together for ten years and had loved every minute of it. Children had been a topic of conversation for many years and recently the two had gone through with it. They had gone down to the town one night and gotten two young men to sleep with them. Their acting wasn't too great, but it was still quite easy to do. While what needed to be done was done, the two lovers imagined the other fucking them. And after they kicked the men out, that was exactly what they did!

That was a great time, Lana remembered it fondly. The knowledge that they were now pregnant was enough to titillate her further. She had known several of their friends to complain, but personally she thought it was a beautiful thing... very aesthetically pleasing. She used to be an art student. No one could take it from them, and they enjoyed it that way.

Kara slowly opened her piercing, gorgeous eyes. "Morning, darling."

"Good morning! How's my baby doing in there?"

"I think he just turned over." she said.

"Really? Come on, let's go downstairs." They went downstairs in their pajamas. As Lana began breakfast, Kara put her arms around her belly.

"We're running low on clothes for the two of us." Lana said.

"I noticed that, too. Let's go into town, then." Kara said back.

And so, the pregnant duo drove down to their local clothing store. It was rather quiet today. Multiple pregnancy-acceptable dresses and shirts were found, they were happy about that. Sexy bras and panties came up as well.

"I think we should try these on." said Kara.

"Good idea!"

They went into the changing room and locked the door. The two lovers spent a long time in there... for several reasons. Their pregnant bellies soon became exposed as they tried on dresses. They were low on skirts too... Kara loved seeing Lana in them. It was then time to try on bras. As both were lactating at the time, they couldn't keep their gaze away from each other's breasts.

"I like this bra on me, don't you think?"

"Yeah, that looks hot."

But as soon as the panties they were wearing went down, they were thankful the same bland music was being played over the radio, so that no one could hear them. Lana kneeled down and went for a full-fledged assault on Kara's pussy, and she wasn't taking any prisoners. Kara hardly had time to grab Lana or even do anything before she came hard... it would by no means be the last time. She spread her legs as Kara was having trouble remembering how to breathe, and Lana surely was as well. It felt like hours as Lana had course after course of pussy... it probably was.

"Ohhhh... Kara..."

"Darling... we should probably leave."

"Mmmm... that's a good idea."

The two paid for their clothes and drove their pickup truck back home. Lana began cooking a light lunch as Kara put the clothes away. She saved one set for later, after lunch... There was an "accidental" spill over both of them during lunch, quite minor, but both women were eager to try on the new chosen clothes.

In reality, however, when they were once again nude, it was in the comfort of their own home, so they wouldn't get to try on their clothes for a long time thereafter.

"I really like them when they're like that." Lana said to Kara.

"My boobs? This milk here is kinda shitty, don't you think?" Lana didn't think so, but she decided to test it. Gazing on Kara's puffy nipples, Lana soon had one all to herself. She was a little reluctant at first, but the feeling of the lactating breasts against her mouth was very blazing.

"Oh... this is sooo good." Lana said, after a short drink.

"Really?"

"Yeah! ...Wanna try some of mine?" Kara didn't even say yes, she just had some to herself almost immediately. Kara was seriously enjoying this, she regretted not thinking of this sooner. There was nothing better, though it wouldn't be the last fluid of theirs they tasted that afternoon.

When all was said and done, the two laid down on their furry rug. Jokes about having contractions had been overdone at this point, but the two did enjoy their pregnancies, and being pregnant together. Kara rolled on top of Lana, their pregnant bellies touching each other. This was a great position, the two lovers agreed. Kara certainly thought so as her fingers went into the most pleasurable crevice of her wife's vagina. Her juices soon exploded on her fingers, making them all slippery. This was no problem, as they liked it that way. It didn't take long for Lana to cum, even with how quickly it was all happening.

The two pregnant women then switched positions. Long kissing, tongues included, soon followed. Lana soon moved down to Kara's breasts. No breastmilk this time around... just kissing. Kisses were planted until her quivering vagina was reached... Only big kisses for that... After all, that was the place where their child would come out.

Even though not much had been done that day, Kara and Lana had tired themselves out. Being pregnant did that to them. Their clothes never came back on, and they sat watching an adult film on the couch... One of the last times they could openly in the house, at least with the sound on. Neither knew what the morning would bring... but for now, they were lost in the moment. It was not just sexy, but loving and gentle as well.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers