Twins and Lovers

Story Info
Who better to turn to than your twin?
13.9k words
4.57
133.4k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: In my story "Satisfying Suzy", I told how the twins Ella and Joe seduced their older sister, Suzy. This story, "Twins And Lovers", is a prequel to that story, and tells how Ella and Joe first became lovers.

********************

"Ready?" Ella asked as she walked into her brother's bedroom.

Joe turned to face her, his tee shirt in his hand. He whistled softly as he looked his sister up and down. She looked nothing less than fantastic.

Her blonde, highlighted hair tumbled around her shoulders, framing her face with her pert nose, wide mouth and full, kissable lips. Her eyes were a piercing blue, the sprinkling of freckles doing nothing to detract from her overwhelming presence, from her beauty.

She was dressed ready for the party. She was wearing a tight white tee shirt, with a plunging V neck line, that clung to her full, firm breasts. Although Joe could make out the outline of her lacy bra, it did nothing to hide the soft swells of her breasts, or the shape of her taut nipples. He sighed as his eyes were drawn to her plunging cleavage.

She did a twirl for him, showing off her red skirt that seemed to end only a little way past the soft curves of her ass. As she spun around, he caught a tantalising glimpse of her white panties as her skirt flicked up.

Her tee shirt followed the lines of her body as it pinched in at the waist, before flaring out over her hips, then in again. Her outfit was topped off by red sandals, with stiletto heels that helped show off her long, shapely legs to perfection.

"You're looking as gorgeous as ever," he told her, meaning every word.

"You're not looking so bad yourself," she told him, her eyes travelling slowly over the bulging muscles of his chest and shoulders, and the hard, flatness of his belly.

He grinned at her, knowing that the time he had spent in the gym was well worth it, but loving her comments nonetheless. Ella watched as her brother dragged his black tee shirt over his head, pulled it down to his waist and tucked it into his jeans. It clung to him tightly, showing off his broad shoulders and strong body. She stepped forward, and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him tight, resting her head against his chest.

"You ready for this?" he asked quietly.

She looked up at him and grinned.

"You bet - now I've decided I can't wait!"

She reached up and kissed him lightly on the mouth. She looked at him and rubbed a smear of red lipstick from the corner of his mouth with her thumb.

"You? And Cathy?"

"We're ready – and I'm sure tonight's the night!"

They grinned at each other, and hugged each other tight again.

They had always been close, much closer than even twins might normally be. They talked about just about everything, even stuff that might normally be embarrassing for a brother and sister to talk about. They had never really thought about why - they had always been like this. Maybe it was because Suzy, their sister, was ten years older than them, they didn't know, or particularly care – they just enjoyed being like they were.

Tonight was their party – their party to celebrate their nineteenth birthday, which had been a few days earlier. After much persuasion, their parents had agreed to go away for a couple of days, but only on the condition that Suzy and Jack, her husband, supervise the party. So, they had gone away that morning, and weren't due back until Monday lunchtime. What they didn't know was that Suzy and Jack were more than happy to leave Ella and Joe to it, trusting them totally.

But what Suzy and Jack didn't know was what Ella and Joe had planned for themselves. They planned to get laid – for the first time.

They had both been going out with the same people for four or five months – Ella with Sam, and Joe with Cathy. This was one of the things they talked about often. Some people might have been surprised that they were still waiting for the first time, but they both knew that they had wanted to wait until they – and their partners – were ready. And now was that time. And tonight, they were sure, was to be the night – and neither Ella nor Joe wanted to wait a moment longer.

"Are you guys ready? We're off now," Suzy's voice reached them from downstairs.

Joe gave Ella one last peck on the lips, followed by a friendly tap on the ass as she turned around, and then they were both dashing downstairs.

Suzy and Jack were at the bottom of the stairs, just pulling their coats on, as Ella and Joe came rushing down.

"Hey, you're looking good," Suzy told Ella, before giving her a big hug.

"Now don't forget - be good ... and make sure you're all cleared up by Monday lunchtime ... and ring us if there's a problem ......"

"We will, we will," Joe and Ella told Suzy together, "Don't worry."

"And thanks for everything," Joe added, hugging his big sister.

"And you Jack," Ella added, kissing him on the cheek.

As soon as they had gone, Joe turned the music on ready for their first guests arriving, while Ella got them a drink. They toasted each other, before prowling around nervously, making sure that everything was just how they wanted it. A few minutes later their first guests arrived, followed by a steady stream of others until the downstairs of the house was full of their friends.

For Ella and Joe, the time flew by with everyone at the party seeming to have a good time. They spent lots of time together, moving through the throngs of friends. But they also made time for Cathy and Sam, especially as it got later, and the party started to wind down as people started to leave.

Joe had just seen some people off when he spotted Cathy in the kitchen. As he walked across to her, she held her arms out to him, a huge grin on her face. She draped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist and pulled her tight to him.

"You got some more time for me now?" she asked, kissing him lightly.

"You bet," was all Joe said before pulling her tightly to him.

They kissed, gently at first, then harder as their tongues passed their parted lips and began to dance across each other. Joe slid his hands lower down Cathy's back, then onto her cute little ass, cupping her cheeks through her tight jeans and pulling her to him. Cathy sighed as she felt the hard bulge in the front of Joe's jeans pressing against her. She pushed back, pressing her pert breasts against him, rubbing her pussy lightly across his bulge.

Joe took Cathy's hand and led the way out of the kitchen when at last they breathlessly broke their kiss. Glancing around as they walked through the lounge, he noticed that there were only four or five couples left at the party, and they were all too pre occupied with each other to worry about them. He saw Ella curled up with Sam's, her arms around his neck, and wondered if his sister would get what she wanted.

He quickly opened the door that led to the conservatory, shutting it quietly behind him. He led Cathy across to one of the comfortable arm chairs that were dotted around, pulling her into his lap as he sat down. Cathy wrapped her arms around his neck, wriggling her ass against his bulging cock as their tongues danced across each other.

They kissed for a while, enjoying the sensations running through them as their passion grew. Undoing a few buttons, Joe slipped his hand inside Cathy's blouse, sliding his hand over her flat belly, then onto her perky breasts. She pressed herself against him, her nipples hard against his hand. She moaned into his mouth as he caught her nipples between his finger and thumb, rolling her rubbery flesh gently as she wriggled in his lap, as she thrust her tongue into her mouth.

Sitting up, Cathy tugged her blouse out of her jeans, pulling it apart as she turned to straddle Joe's lap. She reached behind his head, one hand on his neck to guide him towards her breasts. She pressed her pussy down onto his cock as his mouth drew her ripe nipple into his mouth. His tongue flicked across her pebble like nipple, before drawing more of her into his mouth, his hands moving around to cup her firm ass.

Joe was on fire, his painfully hard cock trapped inside his jeans. He rocked Cathy in his lap, pushing up to meet her pussy rubbing against him through their jeans. Cathy slid off him and dropped to her knees in front of him.

She quickly popped his jeans open, tugging them down a little as he lifted his ass off the chair. She traced a finger over the wet patch on his boxers, feeling his cock twitching under her touch before pulling his cock free from the confines of his shorts. They both sighed – Cathy as his cock sprung into view, Joe as he was freed, as he felt Cathy's hands sliding down his cock seconds before she engulfed him with her hungry mouth.

Joe cried out as Cathy sucked on him, as he pushed his hips up to meet the bobbing of her head, his cock sliding between her full lips. Her tongue lashed across his cock head as her lips moved along his shaft, leaving smears of lipstick behind them, as her teeth grated lightly along his throbbing cock.

His balls felt like they would explode. He pulled Cathy to him, wanting her to stop, needing more for them both. He reached for her jeans as she stood in front of him, his cock, still slick from her mouth, pointing up at her. He popped her button undone, and then reached for her zip, both of them moaning their desire.

At first he couldn't fathom what was happening. Her hand was on his, but it was stopping him not helping him, it was pushing him away. Her words broke slowly through his fog of desire.

"Joe ... no ... not now ... it's that time ... come early ... only a few days ...we need to wait ... I'm sorry ... Joe no ..."

He looked up at her slowly, her words sinking in.

"Joe, I'm sorry," he heard her say, "I tried to tell you earlier, but you were so busy ... I shouldn't have come in here ... we shouldn't ... it'll only be a few days longer ... I promise ..."

She dropped to her knees again.

"Let me Joe," she said reaching for his cock.

He looked down. His once rock hard cock hung loose, deflated in a few seconds just as surely as if someone had stuck a pin in a balloon. He pulled her to him, his disappointment all the more evident as he saw the disappointment on her face. They kissed, but the moment had gone, drowned in their disappointment.

Joe leant forward and kissed Cathy's nipples gently, first one and then the other. She didn't say anything as he slowly did her blouse back up again, nor as she stood up, or as he pushed his cock back into his jeans and buttoned them up.

He smiled at her, just a little weakly, then took her hand and led her back through the now dark lounge. It looked like the rest of the guests had gone home, but with a fleeting pang of jealously Joe wondered were his sister was.

He saw Cathy out with a lingering kiss, and then watched until she was safely in her car and was driving away. He closed the door then leant back against it with a deep sigh. He swore softly to himself as surge of disappointment ran through him. There was no sign of Ella, and as the clearing up could wait until the morning, he switched the lights off and trudged slowly upstairs.

As he reached the top of the stairs, he saw a strip of light of under the door to Ella's bedroom. He paused and listened, still unsure if she was alone or not. He could hear her in her bathroom, and then the closing of a door as she went back through to her bedroom. He frowned as he realised that she must be alone as well. He tapped lightly on the door, before opening it and stepping inside.

Ella turned as he came into her room. She was wearing a silky gown that clung softly to her otherwise naked body. As Joe came in, she was leant over the bed, her back to him. He looked at her, firstly when she was stood with her back to him, the gown caught between her cheeks, and then as she turned, her gown gaping open a little to offer him a tantalising glimpse of her cleavage as she stood up.

She grinned at him, tightening the belt around her waist. But this just pulled the thin material of the gown tighter to her breasts. Joe gasped as he saw the outline of her nipples, his face reddening as he dragged his eyes upwards. He couldn't understand what was happening. He had seen Ella like this before, but now it felt somehow different.

"Well?" she demanded, stepping closer to him.

She took his hands and they sat on the edge of her bed.

"Well?" she asked again.

Joe shook his head, looking up at Cathy.

"Bad timing," was all he needed to say to give Ella a clue as to what had happened.

Cathy squeezed his hand, waiting for Joe to speak again. He hesitated before asking her how she had got on. They had always been honest and open with each other, but now it seemed different – now he wasn't sure he wanted to know as he felt pangs of jealously eating away inside his belly.

"How about you," he eventually asked, his voice trembling and then trailing away as he added, "Did you ..."

Ella looked at him, aware of his warmth and strength close to him as they sat together, before shaking her head. Joe felt almost light headed as a wave of relief ran through him. He didn't ask what had happened, but after a moment's hesitation, Ella started to speak.

"After I saw you and Cathy leave, we went into the TV room to fool around, and to ... well you know what. We started off okay ..."

As Ella spoke, Joe closed his eyes, imagining them fooling around, a vision of Ella standing in front of Sam burning into his head. He could see her dragging her tee shirt over her head, her breasts thrust upwards. He groaned as he imagined her unclipping her bra, her full breasts springing free, her nipples already hard.

".... I played around with him for a while, you know ...."

Joe saw the small hand movements Ella was making. His cock was uncomfortable now as he imagined Ella's hand wrapped around Sam's cock. The jealously burnt deep inside him now as he saw Ella's hand sliding up and down Sam's shaft, her other hand cradling his balls.

"... but he wouldn't let me stop ... he said he'd be okay, so I carried on ..."

Now Joe could see Ella's hand on his cock. He shook his head, his eyes still closed. No, on Sam's cock, no his cock ... and then he could see his cum erupting and splattering on to Ella's breasts...

"... but after that he couldn't do it again ... too much drink ... so he went home ... and I'm here ..."

By now, Ella had turned and was sat sideways to Joe, her head resting on his chest, her arms around him, her breasts pressed against his arm. He looked down and gently stroked her hair - but all he could see in his mind was his cum on Ella, her naked body close to him. He groaned again, his cock painfully hard.

"Joe ... Joe ... are you okay."

He shook his head, smiling at her weakly, visions of her, of her body, of them together, burning into his mind.

"At least we've always got each other," she told him, squeezing him tight.

Her words echoed through his mind, mixing with the pictures already there, of her, of them.

With an almost animal like sob, he pushed her away and stood up. Ella fell backwards on the bed, her gown gaping open. Joe groaned again as his eyes raked over her body, over the breast and swollen nipple that had slipped free from her gown, at her tanned legs, bare to her thighs, at the hint of her pussy behind the neatly trimmed triangle of hair.

He saw all this in the seconds it took to drag his tee shirt out of jeans. His view was obscured as he pulled his shirt over his head, ripping it in his haste. As he dropped it on the floor and tugged at his jeans, her heard Ella scream. He pushed his jeans and boxers down onto his thighs, his cock bouncing free. As he fell forward onto the bed, naked now, Ella's second scream echoed through his head.

"Nooooooooo..." was all he heard.

But this scream was quieter, less convincing than the first. But even so the next scream made him jerk his head back as it filtered through his fog of lust, of desire, of need.

"Nooooooooo..." Ella sobbed quietly as his cock dragged across her thigh, as he straddled her.

She wriggled frantically, his cock hovering above her, his strong hands holding her down.

And then her frantic screams became a hissed "Yesssss" as his cock pressed against her wet pussy, as she opened her legs wide, wrapping them around him, as her hands clawed at his naked back, her finger nails raking down towards his ass as she welcomed his thick, hard cock into her hot and wanton body.

He fucked her hard, her heels drumming on his back as he ploughed into her. Her gown tore as he pulled the edges apart, his mouth clamping onto her swollen nipples, biting and kissing, licking and sucking. The bed shook beneath them as he ploughed into his sister, her pussy tight around his engorged cock.

Ella screamed out as her orgasm exploded deep inside her, as it crashed through every fibre of her body. Joe drove into her, fucking her through her orgasm, unable to stop until he came as well. He roared as his cum erupted from his cock, thick waves of his cream filling his sister, spurting around them as he pumped into her.

Joe slowed down only when his balls were drained, when his cock was buried in the pool of cum deep inside his sister's pussy. He lay on top of Ella, both of them gasping for breath, clinging to each other. Slowly, he rolled away, his cock slipping from his sister as he moved to lie beside her, both of them on their backs, catching their breath. Neither of them spoke.

After what seemed like an age, Ella got up to go to the bathroom. As she crossed the bedroom, she caught sight of Joe in the mirrored doors of her wardrobes. His cock shone in the light, slick with cum and juices. In those seconds, the wonderful feelings still coursing through her body dropped away like a stone as the realisation of what she – they – had done hit her. She fled to the bathroom, not knowing that Joe had looked over at her just as horror of their actions crossed her face.

Ella sat on the edge of the bath, hugging her gown to her, her eyes closed. "What had they done?" she asked herself over and over again. She knew it was wrong, that it shouldn't have happened, but nothing could deny the wonderful glow that was returning to her body, the throbbing she could still feel in her pussy where her brother had invaded her so wonderfully, loved her so wonderfully. She could almost feel him inside her, his strong, naked body hot against her.

She ran back out to the bedroom, needing Joe, wanting to talk to him, to reassure him, to love him – but it was too late, he was gone. She sat on the bed, unsure whether to go to him or not. She felt like she had never felt before. She reached over to switch the light off, and then lay on the bed, enjoying the tingling of her nipples, the gentle throbbing deep inside her.

She tried to ignore the feelings running through her, tried to tell herself that it was wrong, that the thoughts she was having were wrong. She closed her eyes and lay still for a long time, but sleep wouldn't come – the pictures of Joe in her head wouldn't go away – and nor would the wonderful feelings still tingling through her body.

She couldn't stop herself from replaying those few incredible minutes over and over again. She reached for her breasts, cupping them through the thin silk of her gown before tugging the two sides apart so that she could feel her own nakedness in her hands. She rubbed her breasts, pinching and pulling at her stiffening nipples as she remembered how Joe's mouth had felt on her.

Ella sighed, her hand sliding over her flat belly as she thought about Joe's cock, about his size and strength, about how good it had felt, about how right it had felt. She cupped her mound with her hand, pressing hard against her clit and pussy, feeling her wetness. She groaned aloud as her fingers found her clit, as she caressed the sensitive, rubbery flesh in a circle, her other hand reaching for her pussy, one finger then two slipping inside her.