Twins Get What They Want

Story Info
Twins satisfy their mutual desires.
2k words
4.21
86.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was uncomfortably warm, as was typical most nights during a California summer. Ally and Jen had decided to stay home that night, as most of their friends had gone home or the summer. That's the thing with college towns, they get pretty empty when school isn't in session. So rather than going out to celebrate Ally finally getting a job, they just bought a large bottle of vodka from the local liquor store and some soda to mix. Their plan was drinking games to crappy movies. Since it was just the two of them, bras and panties were accepted dress due to the warmth. Being twins, they'd seen each other in all stages of dress throughout their lives.

By now they were into their third movie, and beyond tipsy. Their skin was shining dully with a sheen of sweat from the heat. The twins were short, only five foot three, but were graced with big 36DD breasts and firm round asses that were often the subject of men's stares. Their hair was dyed different colors, a deep red for Ally and blonde for Jen, but that was the only obvious way to tell then apart.

In the movie there was an awkward scene involving two women who began to kiss, which led to them having sex. Ally had never admitted to Jen but she was at least as turned on by girls as she was boys, and this scene was making her face flush. She tried to play it off cool to prevent Jen from noticing.

"Woohoo how come it never goes that way when I kiss girls?" She said in a tone which she hoped concealed the truth behind the words. Her hope was Jen would just think she was trying to gross her out.

"I don't know," Jen said slightly slurred, "if someone tried it on me like that I may not be able to stop myself." Jen smirked, no way Ally was going to out gross her. "Ha I bet. Nothing gets in the way of you getting off. Slut." She said it with a smile so that Jen wouldn't get mad. "Hey, if somebody wants to eat my pussy, I'm not going to stop them, boy or girl."

"Oh my god Jen," Ally laughed.

"You're the one who brought it up. Damn you for doing that too, now all I can think about is how long it's been since someone has tasted my cunt," she said plaintively, but lightly, still intending to outdo her twin.

"All I can think about is how long it's been since I've tasted one," Ally said distractedly, eyes on the movie. She stiffened as Jen exclaimed.

"What?! I knew it! You're such a lesbian!" Shit, thought Ally. This was why she didn't get drunk much, couldn't stop herself talking. "I'm not a lesbian!" She said defensively. She had a little smile as she added, "only like, half lesbian."

"Holy shit I knew it. Have you been with anyone? Who?" Jen asked excitedly, always one for details. Ally realized that she didn't know why she'd been so worried. They always thought having a gay brother would be fun, why wouldn't she be excited for a lesbian sister? If Jen was going to embrace it, so was she.

"Um, well... Shannon." Her face flushed, embraced or not, she was still shy about it.

"Oh my god. MY bestie Shannon? You had lesbian sex with my best friend?" She feigned being appalled, but really she was quite intrigued. This was her favorite kind of drama. "Not like, full on sex," Ally clarified. "That party last year, for Morgan's birthday. I don't really remember the details, but I spent like half the night after everyone else passed out going down on her." Her cheeks were burning. She was partly embarrassed to be telling the story, but relieved she finally was able to.

"And you call me the dirty slut," Jen teased. "I cannot believe you've had your mouth on my best friend's cunt." "Haha yeah I know," Ally said wistfully. "I miss that a lot. Most fun I've had in a long time." It had been almost six months since then, and she fantasized about it often. She didn't even care who at this point.

They drifted off into silence for a time as the movie dragged on. Neither of them knew it for sure, but their minds were full of similar scenes. Ally fondly remembering the taste and feel of another girl's hot, wet, pussy, while Jen could only fantasize about someone with their head buried between her legs. Jen looked over at Ally, and had a brief thought cross her mind. A way to solve her problem, and maybe give Ally something she missed. If she had been sober the idea would have been instantly dismissed, but she had a long history of not controlling her mouth when intoxicated.

"Well if you're ever particularly desperate to eat a pussy there's one right here that's always in need." The words left her mouth before she could stop them.

"What? But... You're my sister!" Ally protested. She didn't want to admit it, but in her current state the idea wasn't unappealing to her. Normally she would have found the very suggestion too gross to think about, but the only thought in her mind was that a pussy is a pussy.

"Well, think of it this way. I need it, you want to do it. It's not really about who we are. It's just a means to an end. We can both promise to imagine it's someone else." She'd come too far to back out, best give it a shot.

"I don't know," Ally said softly. She did know really. She didn't care, she wanted to do it. "I guess we can give it a little try, but if its too weird I'm going to stop."

"Deal. If its weird we stop." Jen was stunned. At herself for suggesting it, at Ally for going for it. Something about it got her blood pumping extra hard. She knew that though she promised to imagine another mouth was on her, she wouldn't be. She'd savor it. Never had she thought of Ally this way before, and she was shocked by the fact that she didn't think it was beyond disgusting.

"Ok." Ally crawled over to Jen's chair. She kneeled in front of her. Jen slipped off her panties but kept her legs together. They sat there for a moment, as if gauging whether the other would really do it. Jen scooted her butt to the edge of the chair. Ally still didn't move.

"Ready?" Jen asked nervously. Suddenly she wasn't sure which was worse, going through with it or not. At this point if they turned back they would talk for a week at least. Her knees opened just a bit, but her upper thighs still kept her prize hidden from Ally's eyes, which looked like they were trying to burn holes through her legs in order to get a look.

"Ready." Ally's voice was shaky. She had never been more nervous, but also strangely comfortable. She and Jen shared everything, why not this? She never felt more at ease around anyone. Jen let her legs fall open slowly. When her thighs revealed her sex to Ally the deal was sealed. Neither would be turning back now. Ally's eyes grew wide as she saw it. Perfect and pink, a little hair as Jen had no reason to suspect she'd be getting any action, but Ally didn't mind. The lips were small, just like Ally liked them. They dripped with arousal. Jen's entire mound was glistening with wetness, and her inner thighs were damp from having her legs together. Ally had never imagined a pussy could be so wet, and she had to taste it.

Ally stopped herself from diving right in. She knew how to take best advantage of this. Her sister was so horny the lightest touch could make her cum, and so Ally built up slowly. She kissed the inside of Jen's knee. Slowly she made her way up the soft thigh. Jen's breath came heavy and slow, getting heavier as Ally got closer. Just when she thought she'd get some relief she felt Ally's lips on her other knee. She let out a plaintive whine, which turned into a soft moan as the lips made their way up again.

Ally loved the feel of Jen's soft thighs. She began to trace the fingers of her right hand along Jen's leg, her lips handling the other. She felt her panties starting to soak through as she listened to her twin sister's soft sighs of pleasure and quiet moans. She'd never a sweeter sound. Sweeter, or more erotic. As she came again to the crease where Jen's thigh met her hip, she began to kiss up and around. All over her hips, across the bottom of her tummy, over to the other hip. She came down slowly, kissing and lightly licking the skin all around those beautiful wet lips. She tasted a bit of the salty wetness on Jen's thigh, and craved to taste more, but held out.

Jen let out sighs and moans that changed from frustration to pleasure by the second. Ally was teasing her and she knew it. Jen hated being teased, but she also loved it. She let it happen because she knew the tease would make the end result even more amazing. She worried a little, she'd never felt so turned on in her whole life. She was afraid she might like it too much, and of what that might do to them. She was worried the intensity of her orgasm might give it away, and Ally would be upset. Suddenly she jumped, letting out a little squeal as she felt a warm tongue flick across her lower lips. Her body tensed and she had no control, brought to the very brink of orgasm by that light touch, but Ally had returned to the skin around it and she came down. She couldn't help but smile when she thought of how amazing it was turning out to be.

Ally didn't want to resist anymore. The quick taste of her sister's pussy was the most delicious thing she'd ever imagined. She let the tease hang for a moment while Jen's body relaxed, then she came back to it. Jen let out a loud groaning shout as Ally's tongue met her clit and began to work it. Her hips came up off the chair, every muscle in her body tensed and shuddered. Her legs shook as she felt her pussy squeeze tight. She felt a warm gush of liquid squirt from between her legs, felt it dripping down her thighs. She looked down at Ally, who took her face out for just a moment. That perfect, beautiful face, just like her own. Only this was was drenched. Her squirt dripped from Ally's chin, across her impressive cleavage. Wet strands of hair dangled in her face. She gave Jen a delighted smile before burying her face back in.

Jen was brought to orgasm after orgasm. She had never cum so many times in a row. Every time she thought she'd stopped another one rushed up through her body. Ally was thoroughly soaked by the third. A puddle had formed on the floor by the sixth. At eleven Jen had to make her stop. Her whole body sore from the powerful orgasms. Ally looked up in satisfaction.

"Now if you don't mind, dear sister," she said with a lighthearted tone, " I need to go uh, take care of something." She made to leave for her room.

Jen couldn't summon the energy to stop her. After a minute or two, Jen stood and walked down the hall. She had to support herself on the wall her legs were so weak. Even so, she had to see Ally again. The deal may have been to let Ally eat her out, but after that there was no way she wasn't going to return the favor. She stopped at Ally's door, heard soft moans from within. She raised her hand, knocked, and walked in.