Twins in College Ch. 04

Story Info
Has a neighbor discovered the illicit relationship?
2k words
4.64
76.2k
26

Part 4 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

My big brother and I had met Valerie on a few occasions, and she knew that we were fraternal twins. Valerie was our neighbor, a college Junior living alone in her two-bedroom apartment since her former roommate had moved out at the end of the previous academic year, and we had often seen her entering or leaving her apartment while we were doing the same. Since I was the one who typically did the laundry, I would occasionally also see her in the laundry room beneath our apartment.

Valerie was indeed a stunning young woman. She was tall, about as tall as my big brother, and when she wore a skirt, it seemed as if her legs were each a mile in length; if she wore a skirt and heels, her legs somehow seemed even longer, even to my eyes. Her strawberry-colored hair and her many noticeable freckles inherently attracted the eyes of everyone in the vicinity. The tight tops she would typically wear definitely emphasized her breasts, and more than a few times I kidded my big brother about staring at Valerie's chest.

As I was removing the laundry from one of the dryers and folding the clothes, Valerie came into the laundry room carrying a large basket of dirty clothes. We chatted a bit: football, classes, an upcoming party one of her friends would be hosting, what we would be wearing for the building's Halloween celebration for the neighborhood kids...

Then, the conversation changed abruptly, just as I was about to return upstairs:

"Is your brother... Is he fucking you?"

I felt simultaneously hot and cold: hot from an instant blush, cold from the realization that my big brother and I had been discovered.

"If not, who is it that has you wailing so wantonly so often? I'm jealous!!!"

I felt instantly relieved. Valerie knew that I was living with my big brother, and that we attended different colleges in the Bay Area. However, she seemed to think that there was another guy with access to my apartment to take his pleasure from my body. That was fine with me; in my opinion, she could think whatever she wanted to think about me and my big brother.

"I shall never tell," I finally said with a wink and a smile, picking up my laundry basket. "And I shall never reveal your secret either, about how you moan sexily many evenings in your living room. I hope whoever is pleasuring you is someone I can someday meet as well."

I would assume that my last statement had caused Valerie's jaw to rebound off the floor of the laundry room.

By the time I returned to the apartment, however, I was shaken again. I was internally berating myself for allowing any hint of my beautiful, illicit relationship to seep out from the four walls I shared with my fraternal twin.

Yet, as I was putting away my big brother's clothes, I began to change my mind. The threat of having this socially-unacceptable relationship discovered somehow added an additional "thrill" to the love I felt within these walls. It was something I simply could not explain.

About an hour later, just as I finished making dinner, by forbidden lover returned from his classes. By this time, I was back to my usual cheery self, wearing just a black thong and my matching old faded MakiBurn-Up! t-shirt. As I stirred a pot on the stove, he came up behind me, cupping my breasts as he kissed the top of my head.

After dinner, I laid upon him on the sofa, my back to his front as he fondled my body, causing the crotch of my thong to dampen. With all the curtains closed, it was fairly dark in the apartment, with an Enigma CD playing softly as sandalwood incense burned nearby:

The principles of lust are easy to understand

Do what you feel, feel until the end

The principles of lust are burned in your mind

Do what you want, do it until you find love

"I've found my love," he whispered huskily into my ear as he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I giggled softly, caressing his arms. I did indeed feel loved: loved in terms of body and mind and heart and soul.

But then, Valerie's question echoed in my mind:"Is your brother... Is he fucking you?"

"What is it?" Yet again, even without seeing my face, my big brother was able to know what I was feeling. He could sense my confusion and my fear, as momentary and as fleeting as they were. I simply shook my head, took his right hand, and moved it down my torso to cup my sex through my dampened thong.

He continued to touch me intimately, to touch me in ways most people would abhor between a brother and a sister, yet I could definitely feel his concern.

When the CD ended, I slowly stood, bent over to kiss the forbidden lips, and retreated to my bedroom to study, and to think.

*****

It must have been about 11:30PM when, wearing just the thong, I stepped into my big brother's bedroom. "Will you be coming to bed soon, or will you be studying a bit longer?"

He looked up from his textbook and set down his pen upon his notebook. "I'll probably be another half-hour or so," he said. "Why don't you slip into my bed tonight?"

"Sure," I agreed. I tugged off the thong and dropped it in his lap before I kissed his cheek, then slipped into the familiar bed, pulling the covers over my head to block out the light of the desktop lamp he was using.

I must have fallen asleep instantly, for seemingly seconds later, I felt the protective arms surrounding me, and I instinctively rolled upon my forbidden lover. My face pressed into his neck, I inhaled his natural scent as his arms enveloped me with care, feeling secure once again in the knowledge that, no matter what society – or a particular neighbor – may think, this love was predestined, as natural as a breath of fresh air.

*****

I dreamed of my fraternal twin, as usual. I dreamed that we were on a private yacht, drifting aimlessly on the sea. Standing naked against the railing, I watched the sun sink toward the watery horizon as he stood behind me, gently manipulating my feminine swells as he whispered loving yet naughty thoughts and observations into my ear. Then a mermaid rose up from the sea, jumping high into the air before descending beneath the surface, only to jump out of the water yet again.

...bearing the face of Valerie, staring at us, staring at me, her expression one of absolute shock, even absolute horror.

I awoke with a start, my mind not yet comprehending how it could suddenly be so dark. My body was trembling, covered with sweat as I sat up in bed, my chest heaving. Looking at my naked twin beside me, I saw that he was definitely in a deep sleep.

Without really knowing why, I climbed over my forbidden lover and out of bed without awakening him. The dimmed slideshow screensaver of his laptop caught my attention for a moment, and I watched as several pictures of us – pictures taken with his Webcam, pictures of us in various forms of illicit intimacy – floated across the screen. I remembered the evening when he had set his Webcam to "auto-snapshot" to take a picture of us every ten seconds, and relived those beautiful carnal memories through these pictures, even as my mind focused on Valerie's question:

"Is your brother... Is he fucking you?"

Yes, my big brother is definitely fucking me, I replied in my mind,and he'll continue fucking me even when we're centenarians living in a nursing home together!!!

Smiling at that thought, I realized my mouth was dry, and quietly made my way to the kitchen, ultimately pouring myself a half-glass of Sprite. Cup in hand, I returned to the living room and sat on the sofa, enjoying the darkness and the thrill of being completely naked. Even though he was asleep in a different room, I could still feel his love surrounding me, nearly as tangible as having his arms enfold me.

A soft feminine sound drifted through the wall. I listened intently for a moment, trying to assure myself that I had indeed heard what I thought I had heard, then I heard it again. Then I heard it again. And again. And again. It was definitely Valerie's voice, steadily growing louder and more needful.

I set the cup on the coffee table, leaned back in the sofa, and allowed my hands to both drift between my thighs. "Yes..." I heard through the wall, definitely recognizing it as Valerie's voice, noting the moisture accumulating upon my fingers.

I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment... Between Valerie's voice and the work of my own hands upon and within my body, I was entirely lost in the moment. My own breathing soon became heavy and loud in my ears, even as I focused upon the sultry feminine voice piercing the shared wall, I imagined that my own big brother was the one touching me so intimately.

...and then, suddenly, a pair of hands further parted my thighs. My eyes snapped open, and in the darkness, I watched as my forbidden lover's face approached my lower lips. I first felt his breath upon my sex as my hands retreated to my chest, then I felt his tongue directly upon my sensitive clitoris, my soft voice announcing the result of that illicit contact.

Valerie's orgasm hit her long before I succumbed to mine. Her barely-strangled cry was beautiful, yet while I enjoyed occasionally listening to erotic audio files online (and had more than a few on my laptop), her voice combined with my big brother's tongue and fingers were not quite enough to bring me to the height of sexual delight, for my neighbor's question – accusing me of being a brother fucker – still subconsciously weighed heavily upon my mind... which fortunately allowed me to enjoy my big brother's loving treatment even longer.

"Cum for me," he finally whispered up to me. Then he launched into full assault mode.

Very quickly, he sent me into a frenzy. I grabbed at the sofa, at his head, at my own chest. My body writhed and bucked from my forbidden lover's immoral actions. Knowing Valerie was just across the wall and likely still awake following her own fun, I struggled to keep my own voice at bay, my teeth gritted in that effort.

Then, suddenly, my world exploded, yet somehow, I was able to remain essentially silent, my breathing so loud that what little rational thought permitted to me wondered if Valerie could hear my heavy breathing and guess (correctly) as to its cause.

Eventually, my sweet, gentle lover carried me back to his bed. We held each other close as we drifted again to sleep. Yet while I felt deeply loved and revered, I also felt rather guilty, for my lover was also my twin brother.

*****

"You've never taken that long to finally cum before," my big brother observed softly the following morning as we walked toward the BART station the following morning. "Not that I really mind – I adore eating you, tasting you, sucking on your lips, dipping my tongue inside you, grazing your clit with my teeth..."

"Stop that!" I said with a laugh, elbowing him gently in the ribs. "You're making me blush and people will wonder why!"

And that was when I realized that, somehow, sleep had helped to squelch my feelings of guilt for indeed being a brother fucker. And – once again, as before – while I knew the importance of at least attempting to keep our unacceptable relationship a secret, I simply did not care what anyone else thought of our relationship, or of me.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers