Twins in College Ch. 06

Story Info
Is her neighbor like her?
1.4k words
4.6
71.3k
21

Part 6 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

"My older brother is coming to visit this weekend!" Valerie beamed as she transferred her laundry from a washer to an adjacent dryer. "I haven't seen him since Spring Break."

"That's good to know," I stated as I began to load my big brother's laundry into another washer. "Where does he live again?"

"David works in D.C., a staffer to some Representative whose name I can never remember." Valerie shrugged. "Then again, he's the one who adores politics, not me. For me, the most political thing I tend to think about is how pissed off some ultra-far-right person would be if I wore a particular outfit!"

I had to smile at that. Valerie's wardrobe could easily be summarized in two words: "tight" and "revealing." Even the "casual" clothing she liked to wear – ripped denim shorts and tube top – embodied those two words as much as did her own body.

A few minutes later, Valerie returned upstairs to her apartment, leaving her laundry basket behind. I started the washing machine and sat at the table, opening a textbook and a notebook to do some studying while the washing machine did its work.

*****

I decided to surprise my big brother and meet him at the BART station, and his smile when he saw me made the decision worthwhile. He gave me a long, tight hug – certainly attracting the attention of passersby – before we began the walk back to our tiny, cozy, love-filled home.

"Guess who's coming to visit Valerie this weekend?" I began. Then I simply blurted out the answer: "Her older brother. She seemed really excited to have him visiting her again."

"'Again?'"

"She's a Junior, remember. She moved to the apartment last year, but her roommate later moved out to live with her fiancé. Her brother was last here to see her during Spring Break, and her internship had kept her here all summer long, so it's definitely been a while since they've seen each other."

"Interesting..." my big brother thought aloud. "Perhaps she also has some sort of illicit affair with her brother."

I elbowed him gently in the ribs. "Not every girl makes love to her brother like I do!" I quietly pointed out to him. He simply smiled at that, shifting his backpack upon his shoulder.

*****

Friday night, I eagerly swallowed the last of my big brother's sticky white love, looking up at him in the dim candlelit living room. "Thank you for dessert," I said softly, gently stroking his thighs as his fingers continued to toy with my hair. "That was exactly what I needed."

He knelt before me, and we hugged enthusiastically. Soon we were stretched out upon the carpet, allowing our eyes and our hands and our hearts to do all the talking. The silence was wonderful, and the air was charged with our loving energy. His manhood began to lengthen and solidify again, so I decided to tease and entice him, straddling him with his hardening erection nestled within the folds of my sex as I slid slowly back and forth upon him, both of us sighing contentedly as our hands joined and our eyes jousted.

"You're so beautiful in the candlelight," my forbidden lover whispered finally. "Perhaps we should only use candles from now on at night, no electric lights."

I thought about that for a moment. "Then that also means no TV, no DVD player, no VCR, no computers, and not even a refrigerator, as they all cast off some light, dim or bright."

"Damn, you're right." Then he pulled me down upon him to kiss me, and I could still taste myself upon his lips from when he had eaten me earlier.

The kiss lingered, deepened, extended. I was losing myself yet again in my big brother's immoral touches and prohibited kisses. I had completely forgotten about the world outside our four walls, outside our fortress of illicit love.

Then I heard Valerie's voice again as she proclaimed her growing passion. Knowing that her brother should have arrived late in the afternoon, it seemed only logical that if I was hearing her voice through that particular wall, she was in the living room, either performing for her brother or giving herself to her brother.

Do I live next to a brother fucker? I wondered.If so, that is rather ironic!!!

Somehow, hearing Valerie's occasional gasps and moans penetrating the shared wall added fuel to the passionate fire already burning inside my soul. As I imagined Valerie laying on a table as her brother sat between her legs and gently licked and probed her body, my own body began to hump my own brother slowly. Our kisses intensified, as did my own brother's groping of my body. "I feel so damn dirty!" I whispered between kisses, silenced as my forbidden lover's tongue suddenly shot deep into my open mouth.

Valerie's sounds of desire intensified, as did my humping of my own brother. My clitoris impacted his sex just perfectly every time, sending shockwaves coursing throughout my body at the speed of lightning. I gave up on kissing him, instead burying my face in his neck and clutching his head with the desperation of a half-drowned swimmer clinging to a floating log. His hands now on my lower cheeks, he used his tight grip to slam my clitoris upon his meaty manhood with even more force, and although I tried to keep quiet so I could better hear my neighbor's rising passion, my own voice rang in my ears, overpowering the thundering sound of my rapid heartbeat.

"Oh Davey! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Indeed, her older brother was sampling her body, and that was the trigger. My mouth opened wide in a voiceless scream, the release I sought consumed me, setting every cell of my body vibrating rapidly even as I stiffened upon my big brother, my crotch ground roughly into his.

I do not remember being rolled to my back upon the floor. All I know is that as my forbidden lover finally sheathed himself inside me, I heard Valerie's voice again:

"Fuck me hard, Davey!"

While my brother took his time, very slowly making love to me, Valerie's brother took her hard and fast. Through the shared wall, I could hear each jarring impact of their bodies. Valerie's voice was louder than ever before, short, sharp outbursts cut off by each violent impact as the breath was forced from her lungs.

My ankles upon my big brother's shoulders, I gazed deep into his eyes, into his soul, and saw the flame of love within him. I wondered for a moment if the couple across the wall shared a bond as profound as the one I shared with my twin, or if Valerie and Davey were simply using each other for occasional short-term gratification instead.

Valerie's loud wail startled me from my thoughts, causing me to clench involuntarily around the welcome invader, which in turn caused my big brother to groan softly. I heard her brother begin to grunt, louder and louder, practically in sync with the collision of their bodies. "Not in me! Not in me!" Valerie cried, and seconds later, the collisions ended, but the triumphant male growl was evidence of his release, her squeal evidence that his release had indeed landed upon her.

"Do you think that was her brother Valerie was fucking?" my big brother asked quietly, caressing my legs as he held himself still inside me.

"Definitely," I replied. "I assume Davey and David are the same person. And that makes her a brother fucker."

"Just like you," my big brother stated nonchalantly.

"Just like me," I agreed with a smile and a nod. "I am most definitely a brother fucker. But at least I'm on The Pill, whereas Valerie apparently isn't."

I was indeed a brother fucker, and I was damn proud of it, too!!! But that night, however, we did not fuck. Instead, we made love, there on the living room floor, multiple times through the night.

*****

Monday, I had just left my apartment to go to a morning class when Valerie stepped out of her apartment and locked the door. Only then did she notice me, but by then, I had already noticed the radiant glow about her. "Good morning, Valerie."

"Hey." She blushed suddenly, apparently just then realizing who had spoken to her, then turned and ran off. "I'm late! I've gotta go!" She ran down the staircase, and I heard her leave the building while I tried to imagine the embarrassment she must have felt, realizing that I had probably heard her fucking her brother several times during the weekend, and for just a moment, I toyed with the idea of asking her a most unexpected question the next time I saw her:

"Is your brother... Is he fucking you?"

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers