Twins in College Ch. 23

Story Info
Is there a clone vying for her big brother's affections?
786 words
4.5
42.5k
12

Part 23 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

Chapter 23: Cloned

I awoke first, and placed a gentle kiss upon my big brother's cheek. A subtle smile was upon his angelic, sleeping face, making me wonder just what he was seeing in his dream. Was he dreaming of us making love before a glowing fireplace? Was he dreaming of us dancing together? Was he dreaming of me submitting to his whims? Was he dreaming of us simply joking around?

With one more kiss to his cheek, I slipped out of bed, donned my robe and slippers to thwart the slightly-cool air, and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee.

When I returned to my bedroom, my big brother was still asleep. It is rare that the scent of coffee does not awaken him, so I knew that he was in a deep sleep with a highly-enjoyable dream filling his mind. I removed my slippers and robe and slid back into bed with him, and he instinctively drew my naked body against his. His erection was unmistakable, pressing against me and signaling that his dream was definitely sexual in some manner. Was he dreaming of watching me squirm in bondage? Was he dreaming of my deepthroating him, even though I could not yet get past the gag reflex in reality? Was he dreaming of feasting upon my dripping sex? Was he dreaming of watching me having sex with another college coed?

Was he dreaming of his twin having an identical twin?

That was an intriguing thought... What if I had both a fraternal twin and an identical twin? In essence, what if I could clone myself?

I tried to imagine that scenario from my big brother's point of view, with all other aspects of our lives together being equal. He would sleep at night with two of me: one of me on either side of him, each of me with a head upon a different shoulder as we all drifted into peaceful slumber. He would have two of me to dominate, two of me more than willing to submit to whatever pain or pleasure he wished to bestow upon either of me at any time. He would have two of me to meet him at the BART station after class or work, or two of me to have dinner ready for him when he returned to the apartment. He would have two of me to ogle, especially as both of me paraded topless or nude around the apartment. He would have two of me to entice him to a throbbing hardness, two of me to ultimately devour his incestuous seed. He would have two of me to make love to him on nearly a daily basis. He would have two of me to simply smile at him on occasion to make him realize just how lucky each of me was to have him as a big brother.

And, I was certain, he would want to watch me make out with myself, as it would effectively be the "safest" way to indulge in his once-admitted fantasy of watching me doing naughty things with another girl.

I reached for my big brother's solid erection, causing him to shudder in his sleep beside me. Resting my head upon his shoulder, I smiled, closing my eyes and envisioning my clone on the other side of him, also gently stroking his manhood, my hand occasionally touching mine. How strange it would be to open my eyes and see myself across my big brother's chest, looking back at me, reaching out to me, stroking my cheek, pulling me close to kiss my own mirrored lips...

With a soft moan, my big brother stirred, turning toward me, his arms instinctively wrapping around me. My arms surrounded him likewise, yet I still pictured a copy of myself pressed against his back, also holding him.

I felt a kiss upon my lips and a hand upon my breast, and opened my eyes. My big brother lifted his head away and gazed down upon me, a soft smile upon his face. "Good morning, baby sister," he whispered.

I blinked several times, my mind still caught in the haze between dream and consciousness. For a few seconds, I could still fee the presence of my clone behind him, but then that presence dissipated in the initial rays of daylight.

Once again, I had my big brother all to myself. Reaching upward, I pulled his head back down to my face and kissed him, slowly and lovingly. His hand squeezed my breast a little more firmly, and I know from his touch that my clone had indeed been simply a dream, that I was very much and fortunately alone in receiving his sweet, respectful attentions.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers