Twins in College Ch. 32

Story Info
Screaming for his delight.
2.5k words
4.52
48.9k
13

Part 32 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

We were back at the family home, spending not quite a full week with our parents.

At least, that was how we justified it to them in making our travel plans.

We were home for a few days. The best my big brother and I could muster were a few stolen moments here and there, my favorite being the morning when, with our parents both in the kitchen fixing breakfast, my forbidden lover entered my bedroom, pinned my body to the wall beside the open bedroom door, and humped me as he molested my willing body and swallowed my joyous whimpers.

Fortunately, our parents both recognized just how much my big brother and I wanted to return to our favorite camping spot in the mountains, and graciously allowed us to go spend two days there. I had not expected they would allow it, as we were only visiting our parents for such a relatively short time, returning to California on a Friday so that my big brother and I could both return to our jobs on Saturday.

As my fraternal twin finished packing the truck on a Tuesday afternoon, my mother caught me packing in my bedroom and gave me some advice:

"Scream for him, loudly," she said with a wink and a grin. "He will really love that!!!"

I blushed, profusely. Receiving sex advice from my own mother was incredibly awkward at best, even though she both knew about and definitely approved of the forbidden relationship. But at least I still had one key secret: She did not know that my fraternal twin was also my Master.

When I finally slid into the truck and sat beside my Master once again, I was full of excitement. My body was practically vibrating with anticipation of our campout and of the illicit adventures we would have.

And, just as importantly to me, I was looking forward to screaming for him – screaming of my love and my pain for his enjoyment, screaming loud enough to scare away any animals who might be in the area, screaming until I practically lost my voice and did not need a gag to be muted.

"You're grinning, baby sister," he noted as he started the engine. "Is there something I should know about?"

"Just looking forward to truly letting go," I admitted, quite aware of the smile upon my face, "unleashing my voice and screaming for you again and again."

"Hmmm... I think I'd like that!"

We laughed together for a moment, then began the journey toward our favorite camping spot.

Once we were out of town, my domination began.

"Off with the shorts and the thong," my Master commanded. That did not bother me much at all, as no one would be able to see me below the rib cage unless they were in a passing semi. I slipped off my sandals and began to undress as ordered, leaving the shorts and the thong between us on the bench seat.

I looked at my Master and saw his smile as his eyes glanced over me and confirmed my compliance.

"Do you like what you see, Master?" I asked in my best possible "innocent little girl" voice, smiling sweetly and batting my eyes.

"Definitely," he replied, quickly returning his eyes to the pavement before us. "Now, I want you to make yourself wet."

I maneuvered to lean in the corner created by the door and the back of the seat, my hair being whipped around my face by the wind. A slight concern passed through my mind at doing such naughty things in public, but no one but my big brother and Master could see anything which society dictates must always be hidden from view, so I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and began to finger myself.

By the time we arrived at the base of the mountain, I had brought myself to the brink of orgasm at least six times, but had disappointedly obeyed my Master's commands and denied myself the release I so desperately craved. It was actually a letdown to don the thong and shorts once more, and that emotion surprised me greatly.

Perhaps I had a deep-hidden desire to be discovered in a compromising position by strangers. Perhaps I was an exhibitionist at heart.

*****

The campsite set up, the dinner dishes washed and put away, the bear bag hung, I straddled my Master as I massaged his bare back. We each wore only our swimwear, but I had a strong feeling that even that scant clothing would be shed before nightfall.

Movement at the edge of my peripheral vision caught my attention, and I slowly turned my head to see a deer, a doe, slowly approaching the stream. She kept an eye on us as she moved cautiously, remaining alert, vigilant. "Deer to your right," I whispered, and my Master slowly turned his head in that direction.

In a way, it felt like the calm before the storm. We both watched with interest as the doe made her way to the stream, dipped her head, and began to drink. My hands never stopped their work, functioning on auto-pilot as my attention was focused upon the wary creature gracing us with her presence. I wondered if she would return later, if our choice of campsite violated her sense of territory, if she would flee the state once my Master made me scream for him.

*****

My ass was truly aflame, certainly impressively marked by the thin branch my Master wielded. Tears cascaded down my face, and rough tree bark scratched at my arms and the front of my naked body, for I was secured to the tree with rope linking the D-rings on the wrist cuffs and ensuring that I was continually hugging the tree.

"I will not stop until you scream for me," he had threatened with his kind, soothing voice.

I had lost count of how many strikes I had already endured from the thin branch. Ultimately, it did not matter. Either the fiery pain would become so unbearable that I used my safeword, or I would essentially admit defeat and scream loud and long for him.

As it was, my body was shuddering almost violently in the aftermath of each bite of the thin branch. Each strike added a new line of searing pain to my existence, causing me to grunt loudly through gritted teeth. Even without the bonds, I would almost certainly have been hugging the tree tightly, somehow drawing a meager ray of comfort from its steady strength.

Watching the doe had been the calm; this was indeed the storm. My tears fell unabated, my heart thundered rapidly, my breathing was rapid and shallow, and I struggled in my bonds even as I firmly held the trunk before me.

More than anything else, this was a test. My Master was specifically testing my limit with this branch – he had said so before starting to hurt me. Yet, although this was simply a test, the level of pain was unlike anything I had felt before, giving the scene the semblance of a harsh punishment.

Mentally, I was in turmoil. I could not decide if I could endure any more, yet I did not want to give in and admit defeat, whether via safeword or via scream.

But then, suddenly, I felt as if I was floating. My body felt detached from my mind. The pain did not seem so bad, and seemed to actually be lessening even though I could still feel the bites of the branch...

And then, I was laying upon my Master, his hands caressing my sweat-dampened back as a gentle cool breeze wafted over us. My ass still felt ablaze, and I was sniffling between whimpers into his neck. Nighttime enveloped us completely, with only the small campfire providing any light, and even the flames had nearly regressed into smoldering coals.

It took some time for me to find the strength to lift myself up on my arms and gaze upon the loving face of my big brother and Master. His expression was one of concern laced with desire, and I felt a telltale solidification and lengthening beneath me.

"I don't remember," I said in barely a whisper, not having truly found my voice yet. "Did I scream? Did I safeword?"

He shook his head solemnly. "You had taken so much already and had not screamed and hadn't used your safeword, and I was afraid to give you any more so that the markings and the pain will be hopefully gone by the time we return. We don't want our parents to know that I've been purposely hurting you, even with your consent"

I simply nodded my acceptance of his decision and rested my head upon his shoulder once more, flattening myself upon him. Only his swim trunks prevented a full skin-on-skin sensation. I sighed into his neck, my warm breath reflected back into my face.

In a way, I was sad, for my limit had not been discovered, and that had been the point of the scene. But in a way, I was sincerely thankful that my Master was so practical, keeping my best interests in mind even when I might hate him for it... such as when he had ordered me to bed on the night before an exam.

But that was yet another way that my Master, my big brother, my fraternal twin, my confidant, my greatest fan, had definitely earned my heartfelt respect and my undying love.

*****

In the morning, I was kneeling beside the ashes of the campfire, purifying the water I had just drawn from the stream, when I saw my Master emerge from the tent. He came to me, as naked as the day we were born, and knelt behind me, enveloping me in his loving arms as I finished my self-appointed task.

We remained like that for several long minutes, enjoying each other's company, listening to the sounds of Nature all around us. I leaned back into my Master's chest, smiling to myself as his hands moved to my chest to fondle my breasts through my bikini bra.

"What shall we do today, Master?" I finally asked quietly, my hands upon his in a subtle signal for him to squeeze my breasts a little harder.

"After breakfast and a short swim," he replied in my ear, "I think a hike to the top of the mountain would be in order."

"That sounds great," I replied.

His hands began to travel down my torso, leaving me fondling my own breasts, until they reached my waist chain, my "collar." I purposely had not worn the charms on this visit home, so as not to alarm our parents if they were to see the handcuffs charm in particular, but just the fact that I wore the "collar" and the fact that my Master was fingering it reminded me yet again of my place in our forbidden hierarchy.

"Does your ass still hurt?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"Only a little," I replied, "more of a slight ache than an actual hurt. But I'm sure I'm still well marked. I can particularly feel it if I sit or if I lay on my back."

"That's good to know." He gave me a gentle squeeze, then released me and stood, moving to stand in front of me with my face directly in front of his crotch.

No verbal command was necessary. I looked up at my Master with a sweet smile, then accepted him into my mouth, eagerly anticipating my illicit breakfast.

*****

The view from the summit was spectacular. We ate in silence, gazing all around us, my Master occasionally taking pictures (and not always pictures of the scenery) with his digital camera. When lunch was finished, we put the trash into the backpack, then we both leaned back against the trunk of the lone tree at the top of the mountain, a tree which clearly had weathered many a literal storm and was too damn stubborn to give way to destiny.

As my Master held me close and I rested my head upon his shoulder, I smiled to myself, thinking about how the tree was just like us. Clearly, the tree was strong and able to survive on its own despite the many obstacles brought by the weather over the decades. We were strong as well, weathering the norms of society yet still maintaining a solid relationship while simultaneously surviving on our own in our first year away from the nest.

"A lot has happened in the past year," my big brother noted softly, giving me a gentle squeeze. Once again, the quasi-telepathic link between twins made its presence known.

"That's true," I responded, stroking his chest directly over his heart. "When we were camping on this mountain last summer, I had both a big brother and a lover, but not a Master."

I did not need to look at his face to know that he was smiling.

*****

"That's right, bitch, scream!"

Between the pain of having my hair pulled so roughly and my body repeatedly filled so rapidly, I continued to scream, my throat feeling raw, my voice beginning to wane. Tears of delight clouded my vision of the flickering flames before me. I clawed at the ground, highly aware of my breasts whipping back and forth beneath me.

"Master!!!" Then I wailed loud and long as another climax wracked my senses.

With a triumphant bellow, my Master finally unleashed his white-hot love inside me. Our voices sang a primal duet which seemed appropriately fitting in this location. It was a beautiful song to my ears, but probably sounded eerie and haunting to the residents of this mountainside – after all, they were likely not used to humans, especially two humans fucking viciously in the night.

As I lay on the ground, attempting to recover both my breath and my voice as our combined love trickled from my well-used body, I felt truly owned, moreso than ever before. I also felt strangely satisfied and sated on a non-sexual level, for I had screamed for my Master at last.

*****

In the morning, our lovemaking was long and slow and tender, the extreme opposite of what had taken place during the night. Even as we were packing everything for our departure, my body still trembled randomly, as if remembering the passions my big brother and Master had unlocked.

Once again, it was with great sadness that I left the mountain behind us. Once we were on the highway and he would not need to shift gears for a while, he took my hand in his. That was all the communication we needed, and it helped to bring a smile back to my face.

*****

After a few more days of brief stolen moments, we were finally on a plane headed back to California. I wanted so desperately to cuddle in my Master's arms, but somehow was able to will myself into waiting until we had at last returned to our apartment.

As I was unpacking my small suitcase, my Master stepped into my bedroom. In his hand, he held the same thin branch.

We both smiled as one.

The pillow certainly received an earful that night.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers