Twins in College Ch. 33

Story Info
Planning to move from the apartment.
1.6k words
4.66
35k
11

Part 33 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

I was on my back upon the sofa, my head in my Master's lap, his hand gently stroking my hair as we rested in the darkness. We were both fully nude, our combined passions trickling from my body, the scent of our recent lovemaking quite pungent in the air.

"I think it's time..." he said quietly, then fell silent once more. I kept waiting for him to finish his thought, but he did not for a long time.

"I think it's time," he finally resumed, "that we take the next step."

I was not quite sure what he meant. "'Take the next step' and get married?" I asked quietly. "I highly doubt the State of California would allow a sister and brother to marry each other."

"Actually, I had another 'next step' in mind. I was thinking about us moving to another place."

We had occasionally discussed this over the previous few months. Our lease would expire before the end of the summer, so we would need to either renew or move.

I thought about it for a while. "We've made so many memories here," I said honestly, "and in a way, I'd like to stay here. It would make the memories more 'real,' at least to me."

I could hear my big brother's smile; I could feel it in the way his hand stroked my cheek. "But what about creating new memories... perhaps even 'better' memories? If we could stay in this same neighborhood, would you be interested in potentially moving?"

We had discussed this issue previously as well: Where would we live if we moved out of the apartment? Certainly, a small house would offer both more space and fewer neighbors in immediate earshot of my impassioned cries. There were apartment buildings within several blocks which offered more amenities, such as a pool and a weight room, but they were also astronomically more expensive even by Bay Area standards.

"Do you have anything particular in mind?" I wondered aloud. Somehow, it seemed to me that my big brother and Master would not be presenting this scenario for discussion again unless he had a specific reason to do so.

"Actually, yes," he admitted, the slight laugh in his voice evidence that he had anticipated my question. "There is one small house in particular along the edge of the park which I think would suit us nicely. Two floors plus basement, perhaps an attic as well. Small front porch. Compared to others, there's a little more space between it and the nearby houses. From what I can tell, the immediate neighbors are all students, renting houses or perhaps just rooms in the surrounding houses. It would mean walking an extra three blocks to the BART station every day to get to and from class, but I think it would work well for us."

I thought about it for a while as I enjoyed the feel of my forbidden lover's hands upon me. I weighed several options, compared various scenarios, thought of the likely financial difference.

What really weighed somewhat heavily on me was the financial aspect of a move. Our father had paid our entire first year's rent in advance for this apartment; after this lease lapsed, my big brother and I would be fully responsible for rent no matter where we lived. Plus, there would inherently be expenses involved with a move itself, even if just moving a few blocks away. We would also need to consider the time involved – the packing, the physical moving, and the unpacking, as well as informing friends, our respective colleges, and the companies we dealt with about our new address and phone number.

"Let's go see this house tomorrow," I compromised. "Then we can revisit this issue. Fair enough, big brother?"

"Fair enough, baby sister."

I may be the slave, and he may be the Master, but we each knew when our status as siblings held top priority. This was indeed one of those times.

*****

"I'll admit, I tend to frown upon students of the opposite sex living together here," our potential new landlord said honestly. "But since you two are twin brother and sister, I doubt I'd be seeing much 'drama' between you two... and less drama typically means much less to fix and no disputes over late rent payments. That's why I'm willing to offer the discount to you two."

We stood on the porch, which was positioned five steps above street level. Across the street was the park, where a young mother was helping her baby boy to take his first steps as another young woman (a sister? a godmother?) watched fondly. Crime was fairly low in the neighborhood, especially around the park due to the many lights at night.

We had been inside the house itself. There were a washer and dryer in the basement, along with the furnace and the water heater, all in one room; the other room was barren, with the exception of various O-rings sunk into the walls and ceiling. Simply seeing those O-rings had caused my loins to warm and my heart to beat a little faster as I imagined myself secured to them with chain or with rope, unable to protect myself, completely at my Master's whims to endure whatever pain or pleasure he chose to bestow upon me...

The main floor offered a small kitchen, a small dining room, a small TV room, and a tiny coat closet. Upstairs were two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a pair of hallway closets. The house was already wired for cable in the TV room and in both bedrooms; one phone line was assigned to the house, but there were phone outlets in each bedroom and in the TV room.

"And if you're willing to help keep the tiny yard looking nice, I'm willing to give you a further discount," she announced. "I keep a push mower and a small can of gas in the tiny shed out back, along with pruning shears and other things to maintain the shrubs and the flowers."

I nodded imperceptibly to my fraternal twin. "I believe you have a pair of new tenants, Ms. Ovni," he stated proudly.

Our new landlord smiled.

*****

Cuddling in my big brother's bed that night, we chatted quietly about our new home... literally, a home. The apartment had been nice, and even with the discounts Ms. Ovni was willing to give us, it would still be a little more expensive than the apartment. However, we both felt positive about the move. In the morning, we would go back for one final look, and sign the lease if it all met with our approval. We could move in whenever we wanted, and she would only charge us a per diem rate to cover a partial month.

"What did you think of those O-rings in the basement ceiling and walls?" I asked my Master.

In the dim light emanating from his laptop's screensaver, I noticed his smile. "I was thinking about buying some chain and snap hooks, so you could be secured to the walls or the ceiling, completely vulnerable as I whip you, as I make your beautiful body turn an angry red."

I felt the wetness begin, and I kissed his cheek. "I would love that, Master."

He laughed softly. "You do realize," he noted, "that when most people move into a new place, they buy furniture, but we're thinking about buying things to restrain you and hurt you!"

I buried my face in his neck, laughing with him. "So we're a unique set of twins," I responded. "That's all it means. We're just unique."

*****

We became more unique in the morning, for that was when my big brother checked the California Lottery Web site and discovered that we were suddenly over $120,000 richer. His habit of buying lottery tickets had paid of at last.

Not only were we incestuous fraternal twins with a Dom/sub relationship, we were also lottery winners.

...or, almost. We did not match the Mega Ball, so we did not win the jackpot.

Still, $120,000 is not something to dismiss very easily.

Suddenly, paying rent ourselves no longer seemed like such a daunting responsibility. My big brother and I were both smiling as we signed the lease.

*****

That night, as I knelt beneath his desk and further honed my fellatio skills, my Master visited numerous Web sites, making a list of bondage-related items to buy. I was not permitted to know what he was seeing, what he was considering purchasing, but it did not matter to me. I knew that he would make good choices and always keep my safety in mind.

I smiled obscenely around his thick length, already imagining myself in various scenarios in the basement of what would soon be our first home together. Knowing how he thought, my Master would rather quickly turn the second room of the basement into a small dungeon.

Sadly, I had to work at the video store the next day, so I would not be able to accompany my big brother to the East Bay Lottery District office to claim the prize. But that was just as well, for we both planned to continue to keep our part-time jobs, both because $120,000+ is not enough to live on forever, and especially because we wanted to keep ourselves grounded in reality.

But at the moment, my reality was that my mouth was stuffed with my Master's manhood pressing against the top of my throat as he held my head in place with a single hand and continued his online shopping with his other hand. It was an arousing reality of the kinkiest, most forbidden kind, and I would not have exchanged it for anything else... not even a lottery jackpot.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers