Twins in College Ch. 43

Story Info
The sophomore year of college finally begins.
838 words
4.57
35.3k
9

Part 43 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,902 Followers

The first day of classes was upon us.

My big brother and I both awoke earlier than usual, purposely so that we could take our time preparing to head off to our respective colleges. It was not a lazy morning, but it was certainly a leisurely morning as we showered together, pausing occasionally to kiss or touch intimately, followed by a breakfast of waffles, strawberries, and coffee – all consumed in the nude.

Finished with breakfast, I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes, lacing my fingers together behind my head. A few moments of comfortable silence passed before I smiled and finally asked, "Enjoying the view?"

The laugh which reached my ears traveled immediately downward and filled my heart. "I always enjoy any view of you, clothed or otherwise," my big brother replied. "I could gaze at you all day long."

"Especially at my chest, right?"

"I certainly wouldn't disagree with that statement."

My smile widened, and I knew even without opening my eyes that his smile had grown as well.

I wondered if another part of him had grown. Carefully, I lifted my left foot, and my suspicion was confirmed. "Does seeing your baby sister naked make you horny, big brother?" I asked with a fake innocence.

His answer was not vocal, but tactile, as he pressed my foot against his lengthening manhood. Never had I felt anything lengthening against the sole of my foot before, and it was at once both odd and thrilling.

"Go get dressed for class," he instructed me. "I'll clear away the breakfast stuff."

"Okay, if I must."

Eventually, I was ready. Looking in the mirror, I liked how my breasts strained a little against the slightly-tight black button-down shirt; the red cups of my bra were just barely discernable through the material, adding a hint of subtle sensuality to my appearance. With my hair held back in a ponytail by a red satin ribbon tied into a large bow, my dangling silver earrings were very prominent. The red miniskirt was new, purchased three days earlier and sporting a pair of embroidered black Chinese-style dragons near the hem, their lips approaching as if about to kiss, with their long tails wrapping around behind me to form a heart symbol just below my cheeks. My red-painted nails, a light coating of red lipstick, and a pair of black sandals completed my return-to-college outfit.

I wondered idly if my chosen clothing would prompt any of the male professors to break their professionalism and look at me more than just once or twice.

I went in search of my big brother and met him as he ascended the stairs. I twirled for him, the miniskirt flaring out just a little, but probably not enough for him to catch a glimpse of my black thong. He smiled and spread his arms, and I eagerly stepped into his embrace, feeling quite overdressed since he was still as naked as the day we were born.

Without question, I felt safe, cherished, desired, loved. I felt as if I had truly found my place in the world. I was a baby sister, a lover, and a slave, all to the same person, and it all felt right, perfect, and even necessary.

Releasing me, my big brother bent down to kiss each breast, then he knelt before me. Raising my miniskirt, he tugged aside the crotch of my thong, then began to lick me, slowly, gently, enough to arouse yet clearly without the intent of bringing me toward climax. My eyes closed to better enjoy the sensations, my head tipped back of its own accord as my hands toyed with my big brother's hair and held his head in place in a silent plea to continue.

"I must've done something very, very good in a previous life to deserve you," I whispered as my breath and heartbeat both quickened. He did not respond; he simply continued to apply his tongue to my sex, savoring the nectar of my love.

When he at last stood before me and my thong and miniskirt were back in position, he kissed me, and I tasted myself upon his tongue, upon his lips. It added yet another bond to our forbidden relationship, our illicit love, our taboo desire for each other. And even as we walked toward the BART station together, I could still taste the slight, subtle remnants of my love upon my lips, and knew that the lingering taste was even stronger for him.

We rode together until he had to disembark to change trains to go to his college. After having had him all to myself at almost any time I wanted or needed to be near him throughout the summer, it was sad to be separated, even though I knew that we would be together again by late afternoon. But knowing that he carried the lingering taste of my love with him made the parting easier, and also caused me to look forward to the return home.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,902 Followers