Twins in College Ch. 45

Story Info
Much-needed release granted at the video store.
1k words
4.51
44.8k
13
0

Part 45 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers

I had known that it would happen eventually. In fact, I was absolutely certain that it would happen eventually. And it did.

It had begun Wednesday night, just before midnight, when my big brother had been perched between my thighs, eating me expertly once again, making me cry out in the darkness of his bedroom while my thighs crushed his ears into his skull and my fists pulled at his hair. At that moment, I had not been a slave, nor even his twin sister – instead, I had been his fated lover.

That changed as soon as I had regained my senses and found myself being cuddled in his protective arms, my nectar being dotted upon my face as he kissed my cheek and forehead. Even in the afterglow, I could sense that my role had suddenly changed.

"For the next three days, you will not cum, is that understood, slave?"

That confirmed that my role had indeed changed from much-loved woman to much-loved slave.

The next three days were difficult. Thursday was not too bad, until that evening when I was ordered to keep a dildo inside me throughout dinner and my evening studying. Friday was a little worse, as I locked myself into a bathroom stall in the campus library and masturbated myself to the edge of insanity, then properly obeyed my Master's order and did not allow myself the pleasure I craved. Saturday was pure sexual torture, since my Master had swapped shifts with a co-worker who needed to have Sunday off, allowing my Master to tease me all day long, to finger me or eat me or fuck me at will and then abruptly stop just as I was about to climax.

My need was so great that I was almost in tears as I dressed for work Saturday night, and since I was the only video store staff who had absolutely no qualms about being in the adult section, I knew that I would be going behind the curtain a few times to restock or perhaps to check inventory.

It was shortly after midnight when my big brother knocked at the back door, and my colleague Amber let him in as usual. He helped Amber vacuum while I counted down the register and put the money into the safe, then Amber left, leaving me alone with my big brother, my Master.

"Master," I said quietly after locking the door behind Amber, "I need to cum. Please!"

"Are you finished with your work?" he asked, his tone flat and authoritative.

"There are a few more DVDs to be stocked in the adult section," I replied, "then I'll be done."

"Go finish your work first."

I was kneeling on the floor, sliding the last of the DVDs into place on a low shelf, when my Master appeared beside me, towering over me. "Get on your hands and knees, facing me."

Never before had he ordered me with such brazen authority in the store. I almost did not know what to do, and after I had hesitated a few seconds, he grabbed me by my hair and forced me to look up at him. "Do not make me repeat myself, slave."

The moment he released his painful grip on my hair, I assumed the commanded position. I was then surprised when he reached inside his jacket and produced a pair of metal handcuffs. Kneeling before me, he cuffed my wrists together. I was by no means helpless, but in my mind and in my heart, I was bound with no opportunity for escape.

...yet, I definitely did not want to escape.

My mouth was used first. My Master unzipped his jeans, brought his hearty manhood through the opening, and used my mouth for his pleasure, his heavy testicles slapping my chin, his distinctive musky scent threatening to overpower my nostrils. Never had I been used by my Master in "public" before, and it produced a wonderful thrill that made me particularly animated, even as his fists in my hair guided the movements of my head – my entire body was in motion, and I knew that if I had a tail like a cat or a dog that it would have been twitching with excitement to mirror the excitement swelling within me and dampening the crotch of my thong.

But he soon had enough of my mouth, and I knew instinctively what was next. He walked around behind me, knelt, lifted my skirt, lowered my thong to my knees, and pressed himself into me.

A most unladylike sound was forced from my lungs as my body was lovingly violated. Those sounds continued as my Master remained still; I was so damn horny and so desperate to cum that my body instinctively did all the work until, at long last, my much-needed climax was realized, tears of joy and thankfulness streaming down my cheeks.

As my orgasm subsided, I felt my Master withdraw from me. He raised my thong back into position and helped me to stand, then simply held me as I leaned back into him, my body still aquiver, my heart still pounding, my senses still somewhat scrambled.

It was well known amongst the video store staff that on occasion, a customer would be in the adult section and would start to masturbate while reviewing the many titles kept behind the curtain. Several customers had been in the adult section that night, and given that I was the only staff member who went behind the curtain during any of my shifts, I had a cover story ready when I dropped by briefly on Sunday to check on a new staff member's progress. All that was said was, "Someone was probably masturbating back there last night, because when I came in today to open, I could still smell the scent of sex back there." I just shrugged it off, and soon left the store.

But as I walked home, I smiled to myself. Not only did the scent of sex linger in the adult section, it was also the scent of sated desire, yet only two people on the planet would ever know of that.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers