Twins in College Ch. 46

Story Info
Unexpected reactions to touch.
789 words
4.51
34.6k
9
0

Part 46 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

He touched me.

It was not a touch meant to be erotic. It was not a touch one would interpret as being "too forward."

I was not submitting to him. I was not fully or even partially nude.

We were not even in private.

We were in one of the many used bookstores in Berkeley, and I was reading the description on the back of a fantasy novel about medieval witches fleeing persecution yet working to save the kingdom from an impending war.

Then my big brother stepped up behind me, and he touched me, his hand alighting upon my shoulder.

Almost instantly, I felt weak. My knees seemed to tremble. My legs turned to strips of rubber. My heart beat noticeably faster.

He touched me, and my body responded like Pavlov's dog reacting to the sound of a bell. He touched me, and my body responded like an addict succumbing to a highly-craved drug.

He touched me, and I felt as if I would melt into the floor.

"Are you okay, baby sister?" he asked me, concern noticeable in his quiet voice.

I did not trust my voice. I simply nodded, leaning forward a little to brace myself against the shelf.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his voice a bit quieter, the concern much more noticeable.

I nodded again, finding my voice at last. "I just needed to be touched, that's all." I turned my head toward my big brother, smiling sweetly. "I'm okay."

It took a few seconds of gazing into my mirrored eyes for my fraternal twin to finally believe me. He smiled in return, his eyes sparkling, his concern giving way to his undying love for me.

*****

We sat at a table in the center of the main room at La Note, waiting for our food and sipping the tasty French Roast coffee we enjoyed so much. La Note is such a popular place that there is very little room between many of the tables, and the tables themselves are smaller than one might expect, so it is not uncommon for people at the same table to knock knees.

Because of the extremely close proximity inherent in dining at La Note, my big brother trapped my right knee between his knees. Above the tabletop, everything between us seemed fairly normal: We appeared to be just like any other brother and sister, about to enjoy a nice meal together at a nice restaurant.

Yet beneath the tabletop, where virtually no one would notice, the tactile contact turned my legs to jelly. I slumped forward a little more upon the tabletop, my braless breasts falling further away from my chest to inadvertently provide my big brother with a better view down my dress.

"Are you okay? You're suddenly much quieter."

The all-too-familiar voice seemed distant. I felt detached from my own existence. All I could focus on was the fact that I was melting, that I was turning into a puddle of oozing ecstasy dripping off the chair.

"Hey..." He took my hands in his, and my mind dissipated into mist inside my head. I was stoned from his touch, floating on an unfelt breeze, flying higher than a transatlantic jet.

Yet I would not have wanted it any other way.

*****

His soft, barely-audible sigh was really a long, slow, extended exhalation, then I heard nothing at all. On his stomach upon my bed, he was as naked as the night we were born, his muscles as soft as dough. He was extremely calm, extremely limp, extremely pliable as I touched him, barely stroking his oil-slickened back with my fingertips. With his eyes closed and his lips parted slightly, he was the personification of peacefulness, of contentedness, of complete surrender to the loving touches of his baby sister.

Yet I was not immune. In the darkness, I touched him, and felt my own fingertips transforming into rays of brilliant sunshine, warming me as I warmed him.

In time, I laid beside him, gently touching his back. In the dim glow of my laptop's screensaver, I felt as if I was touching an angel, a god, an entity greater than my mind could ever hope to comprehend.

"I understand," he whispered, his voice barely audible even though his face was a mere inch away from mine. "Now I understand..."

He did not open his eyes to see my smile, but I know he sensed the corners of my mouth turning upward. I continued to touch him, to cause him to feel as I had felt throughout the evening whenever he had touched me. There was indeed something special occurring, for neither of us had ever had such a profound reaction to the other's simple touch.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers