Twins in Mind and Body 02

Story Info
Suzi finds that people taking shortcuts never win.
15k words
4.38
5.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This is a part 2 of 6 of a story that runs around 75k words. Please forgive any errors. I have proofed but my editor is backed up working on the Sam Spade book.

*

Tommy had come up with a formula for producing pheromones that gave him control over women. He enslaved his sister Tayna, her friend Darla, a teacher Jenny, and his mother Mary. Even so, he was not happy with himself and knew they needed to move to a larger place. He dealt with the first part by approaching Jenny and Mary about him cross-dressing and becoming a sister and sharing in their pleasure. Jenny solved the second when she said her half-sister got everything including a nice big house when their parents died. Therefore, he was now going with her to the house to punish and enslave her half-sister Carol.

Pulling up to her father's stately home brought back memories and Jenny shuddered. "Master... must I go in and face her?"

"Yes slave..." Tommy replied. Getting out he walked up to the front door of the mansion and waited for Jenny to join him.

She reached into one of the flowerpots and dug out a key. Wiping it off on her hand, she unlocked the front door. She led him up the sweeping staircase to the second floor and to her sister's bedroom. The room was empty. Frowning Jenny then started looking in the other bedrooms and finally found her sister in the master bedroom sound asleep half dressed.

"Find something to bind her," Tommy commanded. He watched Jenny hurry down to one of the bedrooms before walking in. He got into the bed and straddled the girl. Grabbing her arms roughly he thundered, "You are the most god damned worthless slave I have ever owned!"

Carol woke up to see a man, her master her mind told herself, pinning her to the bed. "I can explain," she whimpered.

"Like hell, you know damn well I left you here so you could grow up. But all you did was grow older, you are still the spoiled rotten brat you were when I made you and your sister my slaves." He got out of the bed and pulling her out with him. He slapped her hard and growled, "If your sister had not begged me not to... you would find yourself on the street right now. Always on the edge of sexual bliss and never able to crest the wave no matter how many men you fuck in your attempt for peace." He looked at Jenny who was holding several pairs of pantyhose and said, "Strip this piece of shit and tie her wrists to ankles while I decide what to do with her." He turned to Carol and said in a hate-filled voice, "I feel soiled just touching you." He threw her to the floor and without a glance at Jenny stalked out of the room.

What have you done sister," Jenny said rushing forward. She helped her sister strip and as she talked bound the girl's wrists to her ankles. "I have seen master this mad... You will be lucky if he kills you. His real punishments are much worse." She took Carol's face in her hands and said softly, "Don't give excuses." She glanced over her shoulder and quickly stood.

"Go shopping with your sisters. Afterwards gather everything up and return. I will do what needs to be done alone." Tommy said showing a butcher knife.

Jenny gasped and looked at her sister, "Goodbye Carol." She walked up to Tommy and then dropping her head past him. She was at the bedroom door when he said.

"Slave..." Tommy waited until she turned and looked at him. He winked and smiled, "Take care of the other thing we talked about and proper latex and heels for Bunny." He cut his eyes towards Carol and back at her. Stepping forward he added in a whisper, "We are moving here so gather everything before you return."

She knew Carol couldn't see her so she smiled and said in a loud and sad voice, "It will be as you wish master." She looked around him and at Carol and turned away.

Tommy nodded and commanded, "Close the bedroom door and lock the front on your way out." He turned back to Carol and walked over until he stood over her. Suddenly he crouched down, "Let me tell you about the last slave who gave me a bad time." He paused and said, "Close your eyes slave and imagine living through what I am telling you about her. She was a very bad girl, first of all she like you loved the feel of latex against her skin, high heels, and being bound tightly. Stripping down for anything more than a shower was a fate worse than death. Outside clothes felt like burlap and steel wool against her skin. The finest silk panties and bra's drove her crazy."

He paused a long moment for her to capture the feeling, "Every day I forced her to go out in public for eight hours without her latex. Every night she would come home, I would bind her nude to a chair where she would have to watch her sister slaves and I make love. The whole time, no matter how bad she wanted it, she was not allowed to cum. At night she would be bound as you are and free to masturbate. But again without her latex or high heels which you both love, she could not reach an orgasm. One day... two... Three... Five... The weekend she spent bound spread eagle on a bed nude while her sisters and I made love to each other and her. Even then without my permission she could not orgasm. By the end of the second week she was begging to be allowed to die."

"How long can you last slave before you beg for death?" Tommy hissed. "Open your eyes and know I hold your life and sanity in my hands."

"Kill me... Please master end my suffering...." Carol whimpered.

"Not a chance in hell. You will be punished harshly. When I know you have learned your lesson, I will end your suffering and forgive you. He walked to the bed and stripped a pillowcase off one of the pillows and thrust it over her head. "You will say aloud; I need to be a good girl for master. Each time you say and mean it, you will orgasm. The stronger you believe and mean the words, the deeper they will go into your mind. The deeper in your mind, the stronger your orgasms will be. Begin now."

"I need to be a good girl for master." Carol moaned as an orgasm rocked her body and filled her mind with pleasure. She continued repeating the sentence and soon it became natural for her. That single sentence drove other ideas and thoughts from her mind with an added bonus of filling her with endorphins. Serving master meant pleasure. Being good meant more pleasure.

For his part, Tommy explored the house it was nice and large with an unfinished basement with a few dusty boxes in the corner. He also found on the first floor, a workout room with exercise equipment. From the amount of dust and dirty dishes everywhere, it was apparent no one ever came over to do house work. Returning upstairs Tommy stripped off the hood and said, "Slave, do you give me your body to use and change as it pleases me?"

"Oh yes master."

"Say it out slave." Tommy said simply.

"Master, my body is yours to change as it pleases you. Make me into your good girl and slave." Carol replied.

"Carol, do you give me your heart and soul so that your love is centered on me and no one else unless I command it?"

"Master I have loved you so much for so long I am yours and worship the ground you walk on." Carol said with feeling.

"Finally do you give me your mind to change as I please?"

"Yes master, my mind is yours. Turn my mind into what you will so that I may please you properly." She intoned knowing she would never be a lost bad girl again.

"Close your eyes then. Say I am a slave and have an orgasm. Each time you repeat it, you will orgasm stronger and a part of your past will slip away. You will continue until there is nothing left of your name or past. It will be there but will seem only a dream and in time it will fade completely and you will be blank and ready for your new life as one of my true slaves. When that point hits, you will stop orgasming, open your eyes and say that you are ready for your new life." Tommy paused, "Begin."

He watched and wondered how long it would take her to wipe her own mind. Jenny had done it in fifteen minutes while Tayna had taken the better part of an hour. Mary and Darla both fell within that range with Mary being closer to Jenny's time. He was still musing over it when Carol opened her eyes and said in an empty voice, "Your slave is ready for her new life master."

"You are nameless and nothing more than a slave. If and when you please me, you will be granted a name. "You love and need to wear latex and high heels at least three inch high. Of course you also love to be bound. Tommy moved around her back and untied her wrists and ankles. "You have been a bad girl and must be punished fully. However, I will allow you to put on a pair of high heels, anything over four inch heels. Do so now slave and return to me." He stood and watched as she rushed into a closet and returned a moment later wearing a pair of sexy red five inch pumps.

"Good choice, since you love wearing and your sisters love the same clothing, it will excite you to see them in latex and high heels also." He paused and looked at her, "How far would you go to make your master happy slave?"

"Ask and it is yours master there is nothing I would not do for you." Nameless quickly knelt and rested her head against his foot. "I love you and nothing will stand in the way of your happiness."

He knelt before her and said, "Let me tell you a story. You may masturbate slowly as I speak slave." He paused and said, "When I was young, my sister and I played dress up. When mother got home she called us her two good girls and allowed us to remain dressed up until bedtime. In time both mother and my sister called me Suzi instead of my given name Tommy. Then one day, my sister stopped playing dress up and there I was. She found someone else to play with and I was never given approval again. Even when I got my BS in Biomedical engineering at sixteen, I had to catch a ride to the graduation ceremony and was not told I was good. As far as they were concerned I was as good as dead and a waste of space."

He saw she had stopped masturbating and was crying softly, "I want Suzi to be able to play with you five true slaves. I want and need to be loved once more."

"I love you master. I'm sorry they hurt you so bad. Where are they and I will gladly kill them if it will make you feel better." Nameless said. Her master's story broke her heart and knowing she had somehow been bad only made her feel worse.

"I have another task for you. You are to find a doctor who will augment my breasts up to a C cup without questions. You will of course pay for the treatment or operation." Tommy stood and pulled her up, "For now, you will use the name Carol. However, my name and the name your sisters will use is Bunny. Because you are quick to offer help and you would love nothing more than for me to bend you over and fuck your brains out."

Bunny cried with joy. She was a named slave and that meant master and Suzi forgave her. "Thank you, both of you. I have a dim memory of a plastic surgeon that did work under the table and pocketed the cash. May I call her and discuss Suzi?"

Call her, set a date for her to come here after hours. Next you will call anyone you are in a relationship with and break up with them." Tommy paused and looked around, "Then you will start up here, remove everything except one pair of pants, a long sleeved blouse and any high heels over three inches. You may keep makeup and valuables. However, everything else is to go into trash bags. You will continue cleaning out every room and closet of this house. If you have a question about something, you will ask me. When a bag is full you will set it in the hall and continue until you finish the house or run out of bags. Once you are done with that, you will give this house a good clean from top to bottom."

He watched as Bunny almost ran out of the room and down the hall. A few minutes later she returned with a few boxes of trash bags. She picked up her cell and dialed a number, "Hi this is Miss Jenkins, is Dr. Smith in the office today?" She giggled, "Just tell her to give me a call on my cell when she gets a chance Sue. Okay thanks... Bye." She looked at her master, "Karen is operating now but Sue will tell her to call me." She handed her master the phone, "Your slave is not in a relationship. So she has no one to call and break it off."

"Good girl. As soon as your four sisters arrive, they can help you clean this mess and give you proper latex to wear Bunny." Tommy paused, "For now, I need access to a computer and you can begin cleaning."

"Your computer is in the den master. There is no log on or password needed." Bunny replied. "I hope you approve."

"I'm sure it will be fine Bunny." Tommy turned and went downstairs. He remembered a library looking room and went there. True to her word there was a laptop on the desk. Turning it on he waited until it booted up and began his research. To do this and make Suzi as realistic at least as far as being a chick with a dick, he would need some type of hormone replacement. He started by reading what was currently being used and shook his head. He turned to medline to look at research papers on the subject in the last five years.

He was still reading when he heard Jenny say softly, "Master?"

He looked up and saw his four slaves kneeling beyond the desk. "You have a new sister named Bunny. Please go up, help her clean and dress her in latex. She has been punished more than enough."

As they started to go Jenny stopped, "What happened if I may ask?"

Seeing the others stopped Tommy said, "I walked her though what Mary went through but you were not here to beg for her release. I stopped it at two weeks because I could not take her any further. She is a sweet slave and only lost her way. Love her with all your heart and let her love you in return." He looked at the cell beside him, "Keep this close to her. There is someone who will be coming at some point to discuss surgery with me. She should get a call and be able to set up the time at some point."

"Would Suzi like to dress in the mean time?"

"This evening," Tommy said.

He turned back to the computer and began making notes. He really was smarter than anyone else in this field and wondered why no one ever thought of a quicker way than taking shots every day and then after six months every month. "Screw that for a lark."

Going upstairs he found them franticly cleaning everything out. "Who here is ovulating?" The five slaves looked at each other and then to him. "Fine, Tayna come with me. Bunny set up the date sometime after tonight. I have too much to do and this house must be cleaned first. Once you finish, take everything in bags to goodwill or something like that. Then join Tayna and I at the other house. You can bring everything for Suzi at that time." Tommy looked at Mary, "Tonight you can work your magic."

He turned to go and Tayna fell in beside him, "Master may your slave ask if he is taking her away for punishment?"

"No I need a blood sample from you and cannot take it here." Tommy added softly, "I understand why you stopped Tayna and forgive you."

As they got into her little yellow sports car, she asked, "Why didn't you tell me about your graduation?"

"I didn't think you cared. I told you but you were on a rant about how Darla had hurt your feelings and then when I told mom she was going off about work again."

"Why don't you hate me Master?"

"I did, but I fell in love with you again when you first submitted. Remember the night we spent together and you became my slutty slave sister?"

"I do... god it was wonderful master. Then Darla insulted you and I lost it. I didn't know she was just acting out and hiding her love for you. I have been a fool and blind to what was going on around me." Tayna said.

"Do you hate mom? I mean Mary?" Tayna asked softly after a few minutes.

"No but I know she wanted two daughters not a daughter and a son. She loved Suzi so much more than me." Tommy said sadly.

"Master, if I may explain it how she told us. She had no idea how to raise a son. But being female she knew about girls. It was not to fuck you up. She just didn't know how to relate to you. Dad died before we were born so she had no one to talk to or turn for guidance." Tayna paused and looked at her latex covered hands, "We both hurt you beyond measure and yet you forgave us our sins. Moreover, you took us as slaves and lovers."

"The big question is will you five accept Suzi as your sister and sometime mistress?"

"

Yes. Does this mean you are going all the way?"

"No she will still have a cock. I know how much you five love my cock so she will keep it. But in every other aspect she will be female." Tommy replied. "So can you handle your sister Suzi having a cock and being a sister but with the power of becoming your mistress at any time?"

"I think it is hot Master." Tayna replied.

"So do I slave... So do I..." Tommy replied. He pulled into the driveway and with her following him went down to his lab. "Strip enough so that I can get a blood sample from your arm slave." Once he drew her blood he began to work. "Sit over in the beanbag chair and masturbate where I can see you while I work. Cum as often as you want pet. I may need a sample of your lovely honey before I am done."

He was still at it when the others showed up. His latest culture was cooking and he was making tender love to Tayna when they came downstairs. Only when he finished and she had gotten her post sex cuddle time did he get up. "Bunny?"

"Karen called. Is tomorrow evening fine? If not, it will have to be the weekend."

"Better make it this weekend. Call her and confirm for the weekend. I don't think I will be finished here before then." Tommy replied.

As Bunny called Karen on her cell, he looked at Mary, "Have everything and ready for me?"

"Yes master..." She paused and looked down, "May a girl have a moment alone with her master?"

Before he could answer he saw Jenny nodding, "Yes Mary... The rest of you head on up and get everything ready. We will be along shortly."

He waited until the others left and Mary knelt with her head lowered, "What is it Mary?"

Looking up at her master Mary said, "I'm sorry I messed up as a mother Tommy. Please forgive me and give me a chance to make it right."

"Mary, I forgave you already. You know that and there is nothing to make right. All that is left is for you to do is make the daughter you wanted. She will become your sister slave and sometime mistress. We will all be happy then." Tommy crouched down and said, "I will only say this once Mary and never again. You must remember you are my slave and nothing more. I hope you will consider Suzi your sister but before that time," Tommy paused and looked into her eyes, "Please mom, dress me up properly."

"As you wish it is my command and pleasure," Mary replied softly. She reached out and caressed her master's face. "I will do all I can to help Suzi and love her as a sister."

Tommy walked up the stairs with Mary following behind. She led the way into the bedroom and then into the master bath where the other four were waiting. To his surprise they had stripped completely. He looked at Mary who was quickly stripping back to them. It was Jenny who said, "Together we will help Suzi come alive. Please allow us to do what we need and trust us."