Twins in Mind and Body 03

Story Info
Suzi finds that being a dom than is tougher than she thought.
14.5k words
4.58
4.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This is a part 3 of 5 of Suzi's story. Please forgive any errors. I have proofed but my editor is backed up working on the Sam Spade book.

*

After killing herself Suzi floated in and out of a pain filled dream. Snippets intruded into the pain but were quickly consumed, being moved, in a bed, sounds of sobbing... and worst of all silence. To her surprise, Suzi woke up and was pain free. She was lying in a single bed, white sheet over her and in a small bedroom. She thought it was one of the bedrooms in the house but wasn't sure. "I'm alive..." she thought to herself. That thought was followed by another, "But alone."

"You're not alone mother, I'm here." She heard a little voice say.

Frowning she got up and out of bed, she need to get cleaned up and have a shower. At the bedroom door she stopped. Looking back at the bed she thought she had been nude but now she was dressed in tight form fitting latex and wearing six inch spiked high heels. Before she could open it herself it opened and she saw Kari.

"Sister! You're awake!" Kari said and threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly as she showered her with kisses.

"Yes but why?" Suzi asked as she guided Kari out of the room. She looked at it and then added, "More so, why am I there and not my room."

"I wanted you somewhere smaller so incase anything happened you would be able to be controlled." Kari stopped walking and when Suzi stopped with her she said, "I didn't think you would live and didn't want anyone else to see you die."

"Why am I alive Kari?"

"We were so worried about you, if you didn't pull through we would have killed ourselves." Kari said.

"Kari... What did you do to save me?" Suzi said. "What did you pay the devil to pull me back from the grave?"

Kari looked at her and gulped. It was supposed to be Jenny to tell her the cost. "Let me get Jenny, she is first born. She can explain and you won't throw her out."

"I would never send you away sister. Family takes care of family no matter the cost. I know that, I just want to know the cost you paid."

Kari closed her eyes and calmed herself. "Mother, your six remaining daughters gave a part of themselves and healed you while mourning the death of their flawed sister. Suzi, your sisters and slaves, kept a twenty four watch on you while we worked to heal you. It took fifteen transfusions from us to counteract and repair the damage."

"There is more that they are not telling you mother," she heard a voice say in her mind.

"You saved my life. That is all that is important. With that said, I want to know what have you left out daughter." Suzi said. She knew she was speaking to the entity living in Kari.

"Mother, you are now a sexual creature. Our new sister is different than us. The repairs she had to make on you, her host, were drastic and she did what she could. But..." Kari stopped, "I, Kari does not understand how deeply the change goes. Our sister has tried to explained but we can't understand what she is telling us."

"Can you tell me?" Suzi asked mentally. Aloud she said, "Gather your sisters for a circle. I wish to learn what I missed and talk to my sisters and you, my daughters at one time." She watched Kari walk quickly away and then went to her bedroom. In there she sat at her makeup table and looked into the mirror. She saw herself but she oozed sexuality now. "Can you tell me what you had to do to save my life daughter?"

"Mother, cellular damage was so complete I had to rebuild you completely. You're no longer what you were before. I saw what you wanted to be covered in and our skin changed and became that. Your organ systems failed and I had to rebuild you as best I could with what you knew. I made many mistakes mother and my sisters had to help rebuild me. However, you are alive and we can live for pleasure as you wanted. Mother lead me and I will follow."

Suzi looked at herself and said, "No... as equals. We both have needs and will help each other gain those needs." Standing she smiled, "Let's go test our sexuality on our sisters." As she walked down the hall slowly she asked mentally, "Do my other daughters and my sisters have the same relationship as you and I do?"

"Yes mother," her mind replied.

"But they do not have the ability's you and I have, do they?"

"No mother, we are special."

She walked into the living room to see the others kneeling properly in a circle. Moving into the open slot she knelt and looked at them. "My daughter and I have reached an agreement and live together in peace. So do not worry on that account." She focused on Kari, "You are right, we are special and different than you or anyone else."

Suzi looked around, "Thank you sisters for the price you paid saving my life. Before I show my thanks properly I want to be brought up to speed. "Mary have you talked to an agent to have the old house sold?"

"No sister..." Mary said softly.

"Go make a few calls and deal with it now." Suzi looked at Kari who was not meeting her eyes and smiled, "Kari has a few calls to make also but she will do so once you found someone to handle the house." She smiled and looked back to Kari, "Have you quit yet?"

"No sister, but I haven't let anyone know where I am or returned calls. I was most likely fired," Kari said with a shrug.

"Call and find out. If not quit." Suzi replied.

She watched Kari get up and leave. Turning to the others Suzi asked, "Anything happen that you want to tell me about sisters?" She saw Jenny was not meeting her eyes and said, "Jenny?"

"Can we talk alone sister?" Jenny asked softly.

"Is it about what you said while you held me in your arms and cried on my face?"

Jenny's head popped up she her eyes got large. "Yes and I meant every word."

"What about the rest of you?" Suzi asked looking around.

Tayna smiled, "Suzi you have always been my sister in my heart. Even before the sex change."

Darla nodded, "Don't you remember the three of us playing dress up together? I loved you as a play sister before all this happened. Nothing has changed for me."

She gulped and turned to Bunny, "Do you understand why I took you Bunny?"

"Yes and if given a choice I would have become yours just for the asking. Our sister nailed it when she said, Better heaven here then hell outside." Bunny paused, "It gave me a chance to tell Jenny I was sorry."

Just then Kari hurried back in holding her cell with the mic covered. "Sister, Alice said I was canned. But she is worried sick about me and wants to see me. Can she come over this evening? Please?"

"Alice is good people," Bunny said.

"Yes sister," Suzi said. "Right after work."

"Sure, after work is fine. Love you too dear," Kari said hanging up. She tossed the phone away and returned to kneel with the others. "Alice will find an agent for to deal with my townhouse."

"No you will deal with it now," Suzi commanded.

She quickly got up and rushed to where Mary was in the study as her inner voice said, "I told you so."

"Tell me about Alice, Bunny."

"She is the most profoundly unhappy person I have ever met before you spoke of how you grew up," Jenny said. "Take the hurt and put it into a woman and you have Alice."

"Jenny is right; she has been hurt deeply but keeps a smile on her face but cries inside." Bunny said.

"Attached?"

"No and she has the self-esteem of a brick." Bunny said. "The few times she came over with Kari, she..." words failed her. "She needs us sister."

"Then she will have the chance to join," Suzi replied. She looked up as Mary came and sat down, "Everything with that house will be sold sister and then the house itself."

"We were just discussing your sisters and their returned memories. Anything you want to get off your chest Mary?"

Mary simply said, "Please make me forget again."

Kari returned a minute later, "The same agent will deal with my old townhouse." She knelt down and said, "Will Alice become our sister?"

"That is up to her," Suzi said softly. The voice said something in her mind and she replied mentally, "Are you sure?" Aloud, "Close your eyes, it is time for your reward for saving us to begin." She paused, "I am a creature of pleasure," Her sister's voices repeated the mantra and all orgasmed. "Ready? She asked mentally. "Ready."

As the chant continued she silently stood and went to Jenny. Bending down she whispered into the woman's ear, "Stand daughter." As Jenny stood she pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her hard. As the girl's mouth opened. A part of her daughter extended her tongue until it forced her its way into Jenny's throat. The girl struggled slightly and her eyes were wild. They calmed and Suzi felt the tip of her long tongue fall away as she pulled it back into her mouth. She smiled and moved back to her spot and knelt.

"I listen to mother." Suzi interjected. "Mother knows best... Mistress knows best... I live for pleasure... I live for my sister's pleasure... I live for mother's pleasure..." She kept hammering those ideas as she watched Jenny. After a few minutes the girl nodded and smiled.

"Our mother knows what is best for us," Jenny said.

Suzi stood and went to Tayna. "Stand up Tayna," she said softly. The girl stood and looked at her with glazed eyes. As she had with Jenny, she pinned her sister and then transferred a part of her other self to her sister. Unlike Jenny, Tayna did not fight it. Returning to kneel in place, Suzi asked, "Will you be able to do all."

"Yes but I will need to feed and you to rest." She moved to the center of the circle and lay on her back while holding her ankles with her wrists. She felt her skin fuse so that it looked as if she were bound. Aloud she said, "Eyes open. Jenny let me pleasure you as a reward for saving me while our sisters watch and chant." As the girl sat on her face she used her tongue, lips and teeth to bring her off. As Jenny orgasmed she drank her honey and fed from the released endorphins.

As Jenny stood and moved back to the circle, she said, "Tayna, come gather your reward." She repeated the process with Darla and Mary and after feeding from them. Bunny and Kari came last and then fed her. Once she had returned to the circle, Suzi commanded, "Stop pleasuring yourselves and look to me sisters." She waited until all six pairs of eyes were focused on her. "Daughters....Sisters.... We live for pleasure however there is something you must know and understand fully. Daughters, you must never show yourselves outside this house. If you do, we will be discovered, taken, dissected, and finally used in war. That must never happen." Suzi made sure she made eye contact with each of her daughters.

"Sisters, I know you, I know that there is someone you want to join us. You will be tempted to go to them and either break cover or change them in place. If that happens, I will be forced to go kill them and then you." She took a breath and let it out slowly, "You know I can and would do it." She met their eyes once more and settled on Tayna, "Don't make me kill you and my guilty daughter."

"Mother, Sister, I would never do that." Tayna said responding to her.

"No you wouldn't Taytay," Suzi relied using the name she called Tayna when they were children. But there is one here who is thinking it now. Yes, even now..." She looked at Jenny. "Your face gives you away. Have her come here or forget the idea. Love, I will kill you to protect my sisters and daughters if you try."

"Then make me forget or let me go bring her." Jenny replied.

"No and no... Instead you will tell me who and I will decide what to do." Suzi said softly. "Don't push it Jenny."

"Cathy.... Cathryn Meddows." Jenny replied.

"Dr. Meddows?" Darla asked surprised. "She's a bitch!"

"She is not sister. She is broken." Jenny said to Darla. "When you have been hurt as much as Suzi has, to use her as an example, you will walk away, curl into a ball, or put up armor to keep everyone out. Suzi is the first, Alice is most defiantly the second, but Cathy is the third." She turned her attention to Suzi, "Inside that bitch is a little girl who is scared of the world hurting her again. You know her. I brought her with me after school to show you that not everyone was an ass."

"Yes I remember," Suzi replied. She was not a science geek like he and Jenny were. She loved history. But they had bonded due to their love for their fields. "Why can you not call and convince her to come here?"

"Outside of school and lunch breaks, we did not interact. I would carpool with her and chat also but she never let me into her closed off world." Jenny said. She opened her mouth to ask to go get her but her mouth closed and she heard her other side say mentally, "Do not... Mother will kill us right now. Wait sister. Let her think on it."

Suzi saw Jenny open her mouth and suddenly close it. A look of fear crossed her face and then it calmed. "I would Jenny. I would be heartbroken afterwards and your sisters would have to heal me. But I would and you of all know it. Let me think of how to get her here. She will come, you have my word on that." Suzi closed her eyes to calm down. Opening them again she said, "Enough of that."

"Close your eyes sisters, find the peace that is the circle. "I am a creature of pleasure," she chanted. She let the chant continue until their voices and faces were relaxed and at peace. "Place your hands on your legs. The words and thoughts are enough to bring you to an orgasm. "I am a creature of pleasure." She let the circle complete and when it came to her turn once more she said, "Sisters, feel your wrists become bound to your legs and legs bound in place. Daughters make it so for them." Open your eyes and look at your sisters and their bondage. Cum in pleasure at the sight."

"Look down at your own bondage and cum in pleasure." Suzi instructed. "Look up and see me, your mistress and mother and know I bound tightly you with a word and orgasm once more." She watched them orgasm in pleasure and felt her own body respond. "You are helpless and loving it. You love seeing your sisters as helpless as you are. Cum again." Suzi smiled, "We can't have you falling over so feel a steel bar running up your back binding you in place." She didn't have to command them to orgasm this time.

"A nice posture collar to keep your head up. Feel how it keeps you still for me." She orgasmed first and her moans of pleasure set them off. "Every good sister who is bound should have a gag. Feel it bind your mouth shut. Feel a tongue forming on the inside.. my tongue making love to yours. Cum in pleasure." She almost passed out but managed to hold on for the last step. "A blindfold is better than closing your eyes sisters. The feeling of being completely helpless, that excites you most of all. Cum and don't stop."

"Daughters, seek out the unpleasant, the unhappy, the sad memories and erase them totally as you feed." Suzi commanded, she loved watching her sisters helpless and being changed. "When you have finished continue with the task I delivered," her other side continued. Mentally Suzi asked, "What task." Her inner voice replied, "To fix them as I have fixed you mother. You have fixed your sisters minds; allow me to fix their bodies also."

Suzi was primed by the time Alice arrived. When the doorbell rang, she got up and answered it. "Hello, Come in, You must be Alice..." She all but pulled the woman inside. "I always find telling the truth brings pleasure and I live for pleasure. Try it... something simple, say your name for me."

Alice didn't believe the woman who answered the door. She was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and had a voice like honey. In response she said, "Alice." A wave of pleasure filled her so she said again, "Alice." Again the feelings of pleasure filled her. 'You are right telling the truth makes me feel good." She moaned in pleasure.

"Kari, Karen tells me she used to sometimes call you Alie (Pronounced Al-EEEE) I think that is the most erotic name I have ever heard. Say it... feel how the end rolls off the tongue and sends a shot of sheer pleasure through you." Suzi said silkily.

"Alie..." her eyes rolled up.

"Again," Suzi said holding the woman up. "It is so you... a creature who lives for pleasure. Say your name again for me."

"Alie," Ali said her body orgasmed and she mewed in pleasure. "My name is Alie," again she orgasmed and knew her name was really meant to be Alie... her own pleasure at telling the truth made it so.

"You have been looking at my breasts and hard nipples. You must be thirsty so very thirsty." Suzi said pushing all the sexuality she could at the helpless woman.

"Alie realized she was looking at Suzi's breasts and her mouth was dry. "I'm sorry I didn't mean..." Her voice trailed off as the sudden lack of pleasure filled her mind. "No... I was... I am," Her eyes drifted back down to the tantalizing breasts hidden behind the black rubber. She mewed as a wave of pleasure filled her.

"There is no better place to drink from Alie," Suzi said softly guiding the woman's mouth to her breast.

She couldn't fight it; she didn't want to fight it as she began kissing what felt like skin. Hear mouth reached a nipple and she sucked. To her surprise and in an instant delight, the breast produced the most incredible tasting milk. Her eyes drifted closed as she suckled and orgasmed in pleasure. Not caring she felt herself being guided to a couch and into it. Still suckling she lost herself in a haze of endorphins.

By the time Suzi switched Alie to her other nipple to finish the transfer the transformation was well underway. Her new daughter was already in the woman's mind and making the changes. "Daughter, stand, strip and kneel at my feet." She watched as the woman stood undressed and knelt at her feet. "Alie, it is time for you to submit. You want that don't you."

"Yes..."

"Give me your body so that I can change it as it pleases me."

"Alie looked up at Suzi as her mind cleared. This is the woman who made her feel good. "My body is yours mistress. Change me as you wish."

"Give me your heart and soul. Love and worship me as your mother, sister, mistress, and lover."

"I do, I love you Suzi in all ways that you say and more. You are my goddess and always will be." Alie said.

"Give me your mind so that I may change it to suit my desires."

"I do, I am yours goddess. Make your daughter and sister into what you command." Alie said with all her heart.

"Very well, I take you as one of mine." Suzi replied. Listen to my words daughter and learn. Your name is Alie. The idea of leaving here, your sisters and mother brings horror to your mind. You love bondage and seeing your sisters bound. You love the look of latex and that is how you will style yourself from now on. Make it so as you pleasure me. When I cum, you will cum also and be my slave, sister, and daughter fully."

She wondered if she needed to say that last line as Alie attacked her clit. Each of her girls had their own way but Alie left them all behind in the dust. She orgasmed and then a second and third slammed in to her mind leaving her dazed. "Let our slave/daughter pleasure you," the voice said as she continued to orgasm and she lost touch with reality. When she came to, Alie was still licking but much slower. "Good girl, that's enough." Suzi said tenderly. She stood and led Alie to the circle of bound girls. "Sisters, be free of my words of bondage now and make room for your new sister and I."