Twins Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looked at the pile of clothes left for her by Jasmine; she sighed, and sat on the toilet to pee. She closed her eyes wondering what was in store for her tonight, when Peter's voice said, "Slut, you piss standing up!" Karen jumped to her feet in surprise and looked at Peter; he was obviously excited by the prospect of seeing his mother perform this particular fetish. For an instant, Karen considered refusing, but Karen soon realised the fantasy of giving Peter a golden shower excited her, but when she realised Peter only wanted to watch, she was somewhat disappointed. As Karen spread her cunt lips over the toilet bowl and started to pee, Peter was in raptures, but his mother wondered what perversions she, a married, yet a lonely and sexually frustrated woman, would accept as normal in a sexually deviant environment; obviously peeing on someone would be acceptable. Karen shuddered.

Karen thought of the clothes Jasmine had laid out. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought she could wear such a revealing outfit, but as she stood in front of the mirror, she moved the plunging neckline to the side to expose her tits. Then turning around she bent over, the short pleated shirt revealed her cunt and anus. She smiled to herself; she just loved the feeling of licentiousness it gave her. She walked out of the bathroom to the smiles of Jasmine and the hunger on Peter's face.

Karen smiled at her Mistress and then glanced at the table, glasses and a pile of cutlery lay in the centre of the table. Karen was just wondering what they were to eat when the doorbell rang. Karen thought of what she was wearing and panicked, then Jasmine said sternly, "Well answer the door, Slut; it will be our Chinese takeaway." Karen was petrified, she could not expose herself to a stranger, and she stared at Jasmine, silently pleading. Jasmine stood up, she looked gorgeous and very sexy, but unlike Karen, her clothes were not those of a common whore.

As Jasmine guided Karen to the door, she said, "This is decision time, run away to your bedroom and it all ends here and now. Never again will we fuck you or use you! Open the door as I have commanded and you will be our fuck toy forever! You decide!"

As Karen sat in church thinking of going to bed that night, jism dripping from her cunt and arse and the fabulous taste of her daughter's cunt juices in her mouth, she realised just how much she was enjoying her newfound wantonness. "The reason this has happened," she thought, "is because I was desperate for it to happen! I had opened the door, a symbolic gesture of opening the door to a new world of depravity!"

Just as she turned to look at her daughter, a smile replacing her tears, the congregation stood to sing a hymn, her husband's sermon was over.

Jasmine seeing her mother smiling at her said, "What Slut?"

Karen whispered, "How can I continue my new life?"

"We are leaving, slut." Jasmine said in reply as she gave her mother her mobile phone.

Karen looked at the picture displayed on the mobile phone. It was perhaps a sign of Karen's awakened libido, but Karen looked at the penis in the picture first and frowned as she recognised it as Peter's prick. Her eyes followed a thin bead of jism extending from the tip to a man's open mouth, she gasped, it was the vicar, her husband!

Jasmine smiled and said, "We can leave now! Slut!"

"Where will we go? Mistress." Karen asked.

Jasmine smiled and said, "Your sister's of course. Her husband is really looking forward to us coming to stay and your sister does lick jism out of infested cunts!"

Karen, looking back down at the picture and saw her husband's hand gripping his small prick, jism leaking from the tip and whispered, "Will Peter come?"

Jasmine nodded and then added, "Peter thinks men are best at sucking pricks, just like girls are best at sucking cunts. Weird! But he reckons Uncle Mike is the best and as you can imagine Peter really likes fucking his slut cousin, Mary." She paused and looking at the photo, she said, "Uncle Mike is the only man who I allow to fuck me, he is brilliant, his prick is identical to Peters, wait till you try it, you will really enjoy it!"

Karen's smile broadened and she said, "So you enjoy fucking your father, and by the way, your tits are perfect, Mike always had a fetish for huge tits, like mine!"

Jasmine gaped open mouthed at her mother and said, "You really are a dirty fuck slut. I always wondered where Peter got his weapon from."

Karen smiled and said, "Like father, like son!"

Karen did not hesitate any longer; she left the pew with her Mistress and as they walked, Karen opened her long coat, the cold morning air ruffling her short pleated skirt and stimulating her naked vagina. The vicar watched their backs as they walked down the aisle together, the sound of their four-inch heels tapping on the stone floor slowly fading into the distance.

12