Twins Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins discover more about their love.
2.2k words
4.46
35.1k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djanarchy
Djanarchy
18 Followers

Jolie held Justine tight and close. She stroked her smooth arms and back.

"Are you feeling better?" Jolie asked.

"Yes...I feel great." Justine cooed. "What ever that was, it was wonderful!" Justine looked deeply into Jolie's eyes. The girls softly kissed. That's when the barn door crashed open. A shadowy figure stood in the high noon sun.

Sara had seen enough to know what was going on.

"I came to check to see if your chores were done. Yet I find you too nude and making out." Sara said with a crooked smirk. "Get dressed ladies, you have work to do."

The girls scrambled to grab their clothes and dressed quickly.

"Don't tell mother and father!" Justine pleaded.

"Just get your chores done. I'll help. After we're done we'll walk out to the pond and cool off." Sara said coldly.

She was putting her sisters on a bit. She often wondered how 'close' the twins really were.

The worked quickly to get the chores done. After they finished the girls walked up to the house to tell mother they were going for a walk to the pond. They grabbed some towels and off they went.

The girls swam at the pond often. When they were little their parents took them and let them swim nude. Later, when they went on their own they would wear swim suits. Today, they didn't grab any suits.

The pond was always cool and clear. Being fed from a small stream that ran down from the hills. It was one of their favorite places.

"So how long have you girls been messing around with each other?" Sara asked, breaking the silence.

The twins didn't know what to say. They stared at each other and then at their older sister.

"I was over heated and felt flush." Justine said, a bit panicky. "I needed to lie down."

"Nude?" Sara asked, smiling.

"Yes! I thought I was going to die of heat stroke!" Justine argued.

"So was Jolie also so hot she took her shirt off and maybe that was mouth to mouth resuscitation?" Sara almost started laughing. "Look girls, college has really opened my eyes to things I never knew about. It's okay to...experiment."

The girls looked like kids caught with their hands on the cookie jar.

"What do you mean...experiment?" Jolie asked.

"When I first entered college I was assigned a roommate," Sara started, "the first week I was there, I caught her, masturbating."

The twins looked puzzled.

"Doing who the what?" Justine asked.

Jolie bit her lip.

"She was touching her pussy...but really enjoying it." Sara said, trying to judge her sisters reactions. Wondering if she should continue.

Justine and Jolie stopped walking. They both stared at Sara with almost amused looks.

Sara decided that she should tell them her story.

"I walked into our dorm room one afternoon and my roommate was in her bed. He shorts were pulled down and her shirt was pulled up. She was fondling her breasts with one hand and her other hand was furiously stroking her pussy. She looked like a woman possessed. She was bucking her hips up and down. She was trembling. She was making crazy noises. She obviously didn't see me standing there." Sara kind of chuckled. The twins jaws were both dropped.

Sara continued. "So I ran into the bathroom. She must of heard me shut the door because she was like, 'is someone there? Sara?'. So I peaked my head out. And she said, 'oh good it's you, I started getting scared', and I asked her if she was okay. She said, 'of course I am, why wouldn't I be?'. So I told her what I saw and she told me all about...masturbation."

The girls looked confused and curious.

"So why was she freaking out like that?" Justine asked.

"She wasnt freaking out, she was having an orgasm." Sara answered.

Jolie whispered into Justine's ear, "that's what happened to you."

"Have you girls been giving yourselves orgasms?" Sara asked.

The girls didn't know what to say. Jolie turned the blame over to Sara.

"We never did anything until yesterday. Since you played that game with us." She looked hurt.

"It's alright girls. It's perfectly natural to be curious about your bodies. Especially at your age." Sara consoled them. "Everyone does it."

Sara had an evil grin on her face.

"I remember my first orgasm. After my roommate...taught me how...I couldn't believe how great I made myself feel. It's like an out of body experience. I started doing it to myself everyday. Sometimes my roommate would help." Sara blushed.

"You and your roommate would 'do it'?" Jolie asked.

Sara beamed with the brightest smile. Just thinking about it made her pussy tingle. "Yes! And if you and Justine are giving yourselves to each other, I think it's beautiful."

Justine and Jolie looked at each other.

"Today was the first time." Jolie wanted to tell Sara everything. She thought it was also beautiful.

Justine made a face to Jolie. As if to make her stop. "But I've thought about it for a while. Justine had an orgasm." Jolie added, beaming with pride.

Sara looked at Justine, "was it your first?"

"Yes..." Justine said shyly.

Sara wanted to hug her. "I'm so happy for you!" She turned to Jolie. "When was your first?"

"I haven't had one yet." She frowned.

Sara looked upset. "I ruined your good time. I'm sorry."

"No...no it was beautiful. Giving my sister that gift. It was all I ever wanted." Jolie said, looking at Justine with love.

"I thought we were going swimming!" Justine said. "Let's go!"

Justine didn't want to be as open about all this as her sisters seemed to be. The girls continued down the path.

The pond looked cool and refreshing. The sun beamed down and all the trees and foliage where full and colorful. The girls happily ran to the grassy area. Putting their towels down and started undressing.

"Woo-hoo! Skinny dipping!" Sara shouted as she plunged, fully nude, into the clear water. The twins weren't far behind. The girls splashed and played through the cool pond. Their nude bodies glistening from the sun and water.

It was late afternoon when the girls took a break. The crawled onto their towels and soaked up the sun.

Sara's body was a bit fuller then the twins. She had rounder hips and fuller breasts. The twins were sleek and long. Perky breasts and thin legs. Sara admired her sisters bodies. They were gorgeous.

"You guys are perfect." Sara said. Eyeing her sisters up and down as they lay in the sun.

Jolie rolled to her side facing Sara.

"You are gorgeous too."she smiled at her older sister. "Show me what your roommate taught you."

Sara looked at Jolie's perfect curves. She often fantasized about showing her younger sisters the joys of sex.

"I don't know, you're my baby sister." She said.

"I'm only a year younger than you. Please show me." Jolie begged. She wanted to know the feeling of an orgasm. She felt left out.

"What are you guys talking about?" Justine asked rolling over to see what her sisters were doing. Jolie rolled to her other side to face her twin. She had an excited gleam in her eye.

"I want Sara to teach us how to masturbate!" Jolie said.

Justine looked hurt. Jolie knew what that look meant. She didn't want to share their love with anyone. Not even their sister. The twins heard a soft moan. They looked over at Sara. Sara's back was arched. Her hand was between her legs. Her eyes were closed. Her other hand kneaded her soft breasts. She was making a cooing sound. The two watched as their sister fondled herself.

"There's a little spot, up inside your vagina." Sara moaned without looking. She knew her sisters were watching. "It's a little rough feeling. When you rub it, it feels like your body is electrified."

Her back arched again, her mouth fell wide open. She was pinching a nipple. Her soft moans turned into heavy breaths. Small sounds escaped her throat and then were cut off. Her fingers dove in and out of her burning pussy. She tensed up one final time and then cried out loudly. Her body trembled for a moment. Then she fell still. Rolling over towards her sisters. She drew her knees up and cradled herself. The twins looked on, wide eyed.

"And that's as easy as it is." She whispered sweetly, a broad smile on her face.

The twins looked at each other and started clapping.

"Bravo!" One said. "Great job!" Said the other. The twins reaction brought levity to the show. Sara almost laughed out loud.

"You guys!" She said, sitting up. "So who's gonna try it first?"

Justine and Jolie looked at each other. Then they both lied on their backs. Their hands ran around their breasts and down to their sweet spots.

"Oh yeah? Both at the same time? Of course." Sara exclaimed. Getting comfortable as to not miss anything.

The twins touched themselves roughly. Sara coached them to be gentle at first. Again reminded them of where their g-spots were.

"Inside and up, rub gently at first." She guided them.

The girls started to enjoy themselves. Justine found the spot easily. Shock waves rocked through her body with every stroke. Her hand slid easily up and down her now wet slit. Rubbing her clit on the way into her moist cave. Finding that spot, stroking it and then repeating the motion. Her nipples hardened. She started shaking.

"Oh my god!! It's happening!!" Justine cried out, she shuddered and shook like she was convulsing. Jolie watched her sister in lustful bliss. She rolled over and held her.

Justine calmed and lay limp. Jolie nuzzled her neck and gave her small kisses.

It was Sara's turn to applaud. "Great work Justine! You learned well. Jolie! Why did you stop? It's your turn." She said, moving closer to her sisters.

"I wasn't feeling anything." She said sadly. "It felt alright, but nothing like what you guys experienced."

Sara was right next to Jolie now. Justine rolled to her side. Jolie felt so safe and warm between her sisters nude bodies.

"Then we need to help you." Sara said softly.

Justine looked up, surprised. Sara sensed a bit of jealousy.

"Justine, can you show your sister where that spot is?" Sara asked her.

Justine looked at Jolie. "Please..." Jolie whispered to her.

Justine kissed her twin lightly and then sat up to get a good position. She spread Jolie's legs a little and a stroked her inner thighs. Sara gave Jolie a kiss on her nipple. Jolie's skin crawled with goose bumps. Her pussy twitched and her nipples tightened. Justine's fingers stroked her pouting mound. She was getting very wet. She could feel the heat pulsating off her engorged pussy. Her fingers slipped in easily. Jolie gasped as she entered her. Sara's tongue kept dancing around her breast.

"Oooooh, " she moaned as her mind started to experience waves of lust. Sara moved Jolie to her side. Justine kept poking her fingers in and out of her twins drenched pussy. Sara's tongue trailed down Jolie's back. She found what she was after, Jolie's tight, pink butthole. She spread Jolie's cheeks, getting a nice view of of Justine's fingers prodding Jolie's sweet hole. She savored the sight and then dove right between her butt cheeks. Enjoying the beautiful aroma of her sisters wet pussy. Her tongue poked around her tight hole. Jolie gasped loudly. Her older sisters tongue felt amazing on her back side. She never experienced anything like it. Justine moved closer to her quivering honey pot. She decided to have a taste. She licked her dripping finger, it was the sweetest thing she ever tasted. She went right to the source.

Jolie's body was shaking and trembling as Justine licked her pussy. Sara's tongue darted around her butthole. Both the girls warm bodies pressed against hers. She was melting away from how hot everything was getting. Everything started to go black. Her mind then exploded with a million flashes of light. Her entire body felt electric. Her sisters were sprayed with a sweet shot of juice. Jolie was groaning wildly as more sweet nectar shot from her vagina. Her sisters lapped up all they could get. Jolie's orgasm started to subside. She grabbed Justine around her hips, Sara hugged Jolie's hips. Justine and Sara caressed each other with Jolie in the middle.

All three girls held each other tightly for a very long time.

Sara was the first to speak. "Get dressed girls! We have to get home and help mother with dinner."

The twins felt more relaxed and happier then ever before. They reluctantly dressed and hurried back up the trail towards home.

"What did we just do?" Justine asked, redundantly.

"What comes natural." Sara answered. "All adults play like that. It just that no one told you guys."

She laughed and pushed her sisters along.

"It was amazing!" Jolie commented as they walked. Justine agreed, but she wasn't going to say so.

Sara had mixed feelings. Was she creating monsters? Should she have been the one to expose her sisters to sex? She thought about it as they walked. She decided, if not her, then who? She decided it was the safest way.

Dinner was very good that night and the evening was wonderful. Mother and father were proud of their daughters. Everyone was very satisfied.

Djanarchy
Djanarchy
18 Followers