Twins Score Ch. 02

Story Info
Twin tricks cheerleader, then scores again with Mom.
10k words
4.72
109.8k
98

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers

Please enjoy the second chapter of this story. Shirley is struggling, trying to come to grips with having fucked Jason, her son, and is determined to put an end to it. Despite the High School setting, this particular lot of horny characters are all at least eighteen years old. A special thanks my volunteer editor, StoryPal —Taylor VanCannon.

"You awake?" John asked, nudging her.

Shirley heard his voice, but it made no sense. Jason had his face buried in her snatch and she was on the verge of cumming. She ignored it and returned her focus to the tongue lashing at her clit.

"Honey?"

There it was again. Jason didn't react to the voice, didn't he hear his dad? What the fuck!

Without warning, Jason vanished, gone, and that voice, what was it doing here? Startled, she opened her eyes to see her husband leaning over her. "What..."

"Are you dreaming? I hope I didn't ruin it for you."

She struggled to remember, was she dreaming? She stretched her arms out, touching her crotch out of habit. Wet! Whatever it was, it must have been good.

John nuzzled her neck, tickling her with his stubby whiskers, whispering, "Awake?"

"Uh huh," she croaked, her throat dry and raspy. She shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs.

He snuggled up against her warm body, pressing his hard cock into her thigh.

Finally awake and aware of his cock, she asked, "Morning wood? For me?"

He responded by reaching for her breast while gently humping her thigh.

"Mmmm, I like where you're going," she said, pushing back against his cock, "but give me just a sec, I'll be right back."

She took a moment to relieve herself, splash some water on her face and brush her teeth. Better she thought, still surprised that she woke up aroused. Whatever she dreamt about was a faded memory that she couldn't bring back into focus. She removed her nightgown and returned to John, determined to avoid a repeat of yesterday morning's frustration.

She caught his gaze as she walked towards the bed. "You like?" she asked, stopping to give him an eyeful of her naked body, placing her hands on her hips and thrusting them forward, drawing his attention to her untrimmed red muff.

"You're beautiful," he replied, "and so sexy."

Her bright red hair cascaded around her freckled face, resting on her fair skinned shoulders. She lifted her modest tits for John, erasing the toll age had taken and thumbed the hard, protruding nipples that capped off her very large areola. What she lacked upstairs, she made up for downstairs, with a broad well-rounded ass. After all these years, it still made for a very sexy package.

"What's your favorite, my little tits or my big ass?" She turned, flashing her ass, shaking it gently from side to side. "Or this?" she asked, spreading her cheeks just enough for him to get a quick peek of her asshole. In the back of her mind, she was formulating a plan to offer him her ass in return for sucking her off. There was no way he could screw that up.

"Mmmm," he replied, "you know I like your big ass, and that gorgeous Harley tramp stamp. That brings back some memories, doesn't it?"

"It does, but you didn't answer my question." Where had those days gone? Once a biker chick, proudly perched on the back of John's Harley, she loved showing off her tattoo. However, once the twins were born, it annoyed her every time she saw it in the mirror. Hell, the kids didn't even know she had it, that's how careful she was to keep it covered.

"Right, okay... this morning, I think I'll go with the asshole," he replied, giving her a wide grin.

"Suck me off, nice and slow, and it's all yours."

His eyes lit up like he'd just won the lottery. His finger had been up her ass many times, but never his cock. She had no idea the prospect of fucking her in the ass would elicit that level of excitement. Unable to contain his enthusiasm, he nodded his head exuberantly.

She stretched out on the bed, spread eagled and crooked her finger to motion him forward. He obliged, kneeling between her legs and diving headfirst into her red, furry muff.

"Yes baby, that's nice," she cooed, "but take your time, my ass isn't going anywhere. I want to enjoy this."

He obliged, licking her slowly from top to bottom.

Oh yeah, this was going to be good, having her husband bow at the altar of her pussy. Impressed with the image she had just conjured up, she urged him on with a soft moan whenever his tongue got near her clit.

She took enormous pleasure in the gentle strokes of his tongue, ever so slowly nudging her towards an orgasm.

Out of the blue, Jason crept into her mind, in the buffalo costume, bent down behind her, licking her crack. Just that brief image of her son instantly brought her to the edge of a powerful orgasm. Unable to hold back, she grabbed John's head and forced her hips up into his face, mashing her clit against his tongue as an orgasm washed over her rigid body.

She shrieked as he kept at it, prolonging her pleasure until she finally collapsed back into the bed, totally relaxed. She lay still, reveling in the afterglow of her orgasm, as John moved up and kissed her, probing her mouth with his tongue.

"That was quick, I thought you wanted to take your time?"

"Mmmm," she lied, embarrassed that Jason had more to do with her quick orgasm than her husband, "You were just too good this morning." Intoxicated by the taste of her own juices, she maneuvered herself under his hard cock, drawing him into her slippery cunt. As Jason faded from her thoughts, she focused on her husband's cock, gently filling her. Mmmm, she thought, aroused again, maybe this time I can get off again, nice and slow.

"Wait," John said, "I thought I was going to... well, you know..."

"Patience," she said, knowing John was not to be denied, "I just want you nice and wet for me. In fact, get the lube out of the nightstand, we can use that too."

She felt him slip out of her, along with her chances for another orgasm, when he reached for the lube. Giving up, she kept her shoulders flat on the bed, rolled up on her hip and tucked both legs up to one side, exposing her ass to him. Knowing it would drive him wild, she pulled on one cheek, opening her crack up to his gaze.

He was mesmerized by the thin trail of red curls that extended the length of her crack. "Oh baby, that looks so good." He spread some goo along her crack before pressing a finger into her asshole.

""Ahhh," she said, wiggling her butt to accommodate it. "Is this little hole what you wanted?"

"Uh huh," he said, momentarily locking eyes with her before returning his gaze to her ass.

"Try two fingers," she whispered.

He pressed in a second finger, working it past her tight sphincter. "Tell me you like that babe."

"For you, I like it," she said. Her apprehension about taking his cock up her ass faded as his fingers aroused her, reigniting her desire to cum again. "Put some lube on my hand."

She stroked his cock, coating it with the slippery goo.

"Ohhh," he pleaded, "don't make me cum before it even happens."

She giggled, releasing his cock, "Does that mean no dirty talk?"

"Maybe just a little, but I'm so horny right now..."

She pulled tighter on her cheek, stretching open her tight little pucker for him. "Stuff that hard cock in my ass, I want it so fucking b—"

The head of his cock pressed into her tight opening before she could finish her thought. "Ahhh," she croaked when his well lubed cock head inched past her tight muscle.

"Oh baby, I'm in. How are you doing?"

"Fuck, that feels so good." She didn't have to lie this time, and the prospect of cumming again crept into her mind. She slid her free hand between her tightly closed legs to help things along. "Come on, you're almost in, push, harder."

He held her hip with one hand and pressed himself into her, slowly watching his cock disappear in her ass. "Oh that's so good, so fucking tight."

"Oh yeah baby, you're in, fuck me now, fuck me hard. Cum for me, cum in my ass. Make me cum too."

Lost in a frenzy of lust, he humped her ass, grunting wildly as his slippery cock slid in and out of her tight hole. He didn't last thirty seconds before erupting deep inside her, his body shuddering in the throes of an orgasm.

"Fuck baby," Shirley cried out, "I'm so close, stay with me." She fingered herself furiously, driven by the sight of her husband's intense orgasm. "Ahhh," she groaned when it hit, just seconds behind him, tightening every muscle in her body.

He watched her cum, feeling her clamp down on his cock, locking it deep in her ass. It took several minutes for her to relax, enabling him to withdraw his softening cock. He stretched out beside her, wrapping her in his arms.

"Wow," she finally said, "I wasn't expecting that!" She turned to kiss him, running her fingers through the curly thicket of hair on his chest.

"Makes you wonder what we've been missing," he said, "I'm game to try that again."

"Mmmm, I bet you are," she cooed, already thinking ahead, and not just of her husband, "Me too!"

*****

The smell of bacon frying wafting through the house was enough to bring both boys downstairs.

"Good morning," Shirley said, "ready to eat? The pancakes are hot and there's real maple syrup."

"Yeah Mom," Justin said, "I'm famished."

"You should be," she said, "that was quite a night you had. A new scoring record, breaking the old one that was been around for what, how many years?"

"Yeah, fifteen years," Justin said, "It was a great night."

"Don't forget me," Jason said, "that was a big night for us too."

Shirley caught his wink, mortified that Justin might see it. Fortunately, he was too preoccupied with breakfast to notice. She nearly growled at Jason for being so careless. "That's right," she said, "you did a great job, I was impressed with your enthusiasm." Fuck! Did she really have to say that, it would just encourage him.

"Thanks Mom," Jason said, "but you deserve the credit, I had a hard time keeping up with you."

Fuck Jason, will you stop with the double entendres? "Thanks, I appreciate that," she replied, glaring at him again.

Justin looked up from his plate, "Mom, do you think Dad will be in a good mood this morning?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Well... You know I want to get a car. After last night, I think I deserve one. Is this a good time to ask him?"

Justin had been pestering them for a car ever since his sixteenth birthday. She had left it to John to say no, but she was the one against it. But now, maybe it was time to change her mind. After a moments consideration she said, "Well, maybe it is a good time, I know he was in a great mood when he woke up. When he comes down, go ahead and ask him."

"What about you Jason," he said, "don't you want a car too?"

"Not really," Jason replied, "I won't need one for college, and that's not long from now."

"You're kidding!" said Justin, "I can't believe you'd pass up a car."

"It's not like I've got some hot dates lined up," he replied, "I just don't see the need for it. Mom lets me drive the Volvo whenever I need it, so it's just not a big deal to me."

"Well, it is to me," Justin said, "I hate taking Isleta out in the Volvo. I really want something of my own."

John walked into the kitchen, "Hey, guys, did you save some for me?"

"Dad," Justin blurted out, "Mom said it would be okay to ask you for a car."

John glanced over to Shirley, surprised that she would suggest such a thing, and was instantly excited about the prospect to taking Justin car shopping. "Well... If Mom says it is okay, It's fine with me."

"Great!" Justin exclaimed, enthusiastically, "Can we look today, before the pep rally?"

"Whoa, slow down Justin," Shirley said, "I wasn't expecting things to move that fast."

"Mom!" Justin pleaded. "Don't back out now."

Shirley looked to John for support.

With all eyes on her, John gave his tongue a little flutter.

Holy Fuck! Now he was doing it too. Two of the three men at the table had the hots for her. With the memory of two orgasms fresh in her mind, she relented. "Alright, but stick to something sensible, and safe."

"Don't worry Mom," Justin said, gratefully, "I'll make you happy."

"Okay, you guys enjoy car shopping," Shirley said, "I'm off to the spa." She and John headed upstairs to get ready for the day.

Justin started upstairs, then turned to Jason, "Aren't you coming with us?" he asked, "Let's get going."

"You and Dad go ahead, "I'm going to stay home and take it easy this morning."

"You're crazy."

He was halfway up the stairs when he remembered Maggie's promise, the one she made before the game. He hadn't taken it seriously, but now he couldn't be sure. He went back downstairs, "Hey, Maggie might come over this morning."

"Why?"

"Something she said yesterday. I don't think she will, but if she does, just pretend to be me, and see what she wants."

"Why would I do that? It's not going to fool her."

"Sure it will, we've done it before."

"Not since grade school."

"Whatever, just go with it. You may be surprised," Justin said, bounding up the stairs.

*****

Maggie knocked at the door. "Anybody home?"

"I'm in the kitchen," Jason replied, "Come on in. It's just you and me."

"So, we're alone?" she asked, giving him a quick hug before taking off her heavy pea coat. She was short, barely reaching to his chin. She was dressed for the pep rally, in her black and gold cheerleading outfit, with gold knee socks and black tennis shoes. Perky, even by cheerleader standards, her bright blue eyes lit up her face. Her dark hair was done in pig tails, tied with gold ribbons.

"Uh huh," Jason replied, tentatively, suddenly curious about why she was here, and why Justin expected her.

"Let's get to it," she said, "we have to be ready for the pep rally, so we don't have much time."

"Okay," he said, cautiously.

She looked at him quizzically, then said sarcastically, "Do you want me to drop to my knees right here, on the kitchen floor?"

Holy fuck! Justin must have set me up for a blow job. Worried that his confusion would give him away, he said quickly, "No... no, let's go up to my room."

"Much better, lead the way."

At the top of the stairs, he turned towards his bedroom and started to walk in.

"Isn't that your brother's room?" asked Maggie.

Fuck! His first mistake. They had switched identities many times before, but only to toy with teachers and classmates at school. That was easy compared to this. Recovering quickly he said, "Yeah, the neat freak keeps his room cleaner than mine. Come on, it'll be fun, maybe we can even leave him a little souvenir of... Well, you know."

"You've got a perverse streak in you. He may be a nerd, but he's probably a really nice guy."

"Don't go all mushy on me now. Remind me why you're here."

"You don't remember?"

"Of course I do, I just want to hear you say it again."

She sat him down on the bed and whispered into his ear, "For setting the scoring record, I'm going to give you the best blow job of your life."

"Oh yeah, I like the sound of that. Anything else?"

"Well, when I'm done with you, I got the other senior girls on the squad to promise the same thing. Think you can handle that?"

"I'm getting hard just thinking about it. How many are there?"

"Three others, besides me. But forget them and drop your pants, I'm here first and I'm ready to get started."

Could he pass this test? While they shared the same genes, he couldn't match Justin's athletic build. Side by side, the difference was obvious. He tightened his muscles, hoping for the best. She knelt while he unzipped his jeans and stepped out of them.

She squeezed the bulge in his boxers, then slid them down, springing his nearly hard cock out in front of her. She stared at it, surprised by its size. Despite all her big talk with the other girls, she had never done him before. She gripped it, first with one hand, then added the other hand. Her two hands together couldn't cover his shaft, and left the smooth head of his cock exposed. She gazed up at him, smiling, as she tugged on it with both hands. "You like that, big boy?"

"Big boy?" he asked, innocently.

"Oh yeah, it's the biggest I've ever seen," she said, sliding her hands along his rigid shaft.

"Mmmm," he moaned, keeping his eyes locked on hers while sitting back on the bed. With Maggie focused on his cock, he took a chance and slipped his shirt off, hoping she wouldn't notice anything amiss. There was no reaction, so he decide to press his luck. "Any chance I can see a little more of you?"

"You want me to strip for you?"

"Uh huh."

"That depends, after all, this is only supposed to be a blow job. Besides, what would Isleta think?"

Who gives a fuck what Isleta thinks? She's Justin's girlfriend. Hell, I don't even have a girlfriend. "I won't tell."

"I might, just to rub it in her smug little aristocratic face." Isleta was an unlikely match for Justin, aloof and rich, born in Spain. She was a senior in high school, but took advanced classes at the community college. She had his heart, and despite their efforts, none of the girls were successful in splitting them up.

Oops, there must be bad blood between those two. Please don't let me fuck this up now. "Now, now, let's just keep this between us. Our little secret, from Isleta and my geek brother."

She stood and lifted her sweater, then pulled her lacy black bra up, exposing her firm, perky tits. He was transfixed at the sight of such beauty, her pointy nipples begging to be pinched. He reached up, taking the ample globes into his hands, squeezing them roughly, rubbing his thumbs over her hard nipples.

"Down boy," she exclaimed, teasing him, "you act like you've never seen a pair of tits."

Fuck! How could she tell? Had Justin seen her tits? Desperate to avoid messing up, he finally said "They're so beautiful, I just couldn't resist."

"Aren't you the gentleman?" She gently pushed his hands away and tugged on her nipples, stretching them towards him, "try using your lips."

He leaned down and took the extended nippled between his lips, tugging on it just like she did with her fingers.

She moaned softly as he moved back and forth between her breasts, nibbling on her hard nipples. "That's better," she said, tossing the sweater and bra aside and then dropping to her knees to lick the head of his cock. Looking up to him, she asked, "Ready for more?"

"Uh huh," he said, not sure what she meant. More stripping, or more sucking. Either way, he definitely wanted more.

She stood again, this time turning around and bending over, exposing the tight black spankies underneath her short pleated skirt.

"Nice," he said, sitting down on the floor and leaning back against the bed, his face just inches away from her ass.

"Slip them down," she said, looking over her shoulder to watch his expression.

He pulled them down, slowly exposing the bare cheeks of her ass. Next, he peeled the tiny black thong out of the crack of her ass, and gazed in wonder at the sight of her naked ass. Her crack was still tightly closed, and her pussy lips were barely visible. He placed his hands on her luscious cheeks, first squeezing them together, then spreading them until he could see the perfect pucker of her asshole. Spreading them even more, he exposed the bright pink gash of her pussy.

"Getting a good look?" she asked, teasing him, stepping out of her skirt and tossing it aside.

"You're so beautiful," he said, barely audible, "Can I..." Before he could finish his thought, she bent back down, reached underneath and used her fingers to spread the lips of her pussy, giving him the view of his life.

He was about to say touch, when she replied, "Lick me."

He held her by the hips and ran his tongue along her pink gash, savoring the taste of her pussy.

tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers