Twins Score Ch. 04

Story Info
The twins get Mom ready to pull a train for Dad’s biker pals.
8.8k words
4.74
48.2k
42

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers

Please enjoy this new chapter of Twins Score. Despite the High School setting, this particular lot of horny characters are all at least eighteen years old.

The previous chapter ended when Justin tricked him mom into thinking she was fucking his twin brother, Jason. He would have pulled it off if only he could keep his mouth shut. Now it's time for Mom to make preparations to entertain her husband's biker friends. Enjoy —Taylor VanCannon.

Sunlight streaming into the bedroom woke Shirley from a sound sleep. John lay next to her, snoring lightly. It was going to be a great day.

She stretched out, luxuriating in the memory of fucking Justin, amused that she had been tricked into it, just like Maggie and Isleta. Oh well, it never would have happened otherwise. She stretched again, this time pressing her fingers into her crotch as she contemplated her plans for the day.

John stirred, awakened by her movements. "Hey babe."

"Morning sweetie," she replied, "still planning to ride today?"

"Oh yeah."

"And after?" she asked, with a devilish smile.

He rolled over to her, snuggling up against her, tossing an arm across her belly. "Just like old times?" he asked.

"Is that what you want?" She knew the answer to that question, but wanted to hear him say it. Why? She was more interested in performing for Jason than doing her husband's friends.

He cupped her breasts and pressed his stiffening cock against her thigh.

"Mmmm, guess I got my answer," she cooed, "Who are you riding with?"

""Po, Face and Dub."

"Really?" she asked, "I haven't heard those names since... I can't even remember who they belong to."

"Sure you can Juice," he teased, "Think hard."

"Juice?" she asked, "that's what you guys called me?"

"Don't you remember?" He slipped a hand inside her panties, weaving his fingers through her tight curls. He worked a finger into her cunt, coating it with her slippery juices.

"Mmmm," she whispered, turned on by his probing finger.

He brought his glistening finger up to his lips and licked her juices, savoring the taste of her musky wetness.

"Okay, now I remember. "Po, that was Freddie, right?"

"Yes, do you remember why?"

"It was short for Pop off, because he was so easy to get off?"

"Uh-huh, we always let him go first, so he could get a second chance."

"Who was called Face, the one that could shoot a monster load and loved to paint our faces with it?"

"Mr. Facial, that was Steve. See, its all coming back." His finger was back between her legs, gliding over her hard little clit. "Don't forget Peter, he was Dub."

"Yeah, I remember him! Double D, Donkey Dick," she said with a grin, "That was some big cock. We always held him off until last."

"Yeah, but you loved it. So, you gonna do it, pull a train, just like old times."

"Just me, or will one of the other wives join us?"

"You're the only one horny enough to do it this time."

"Mmmm," she cooed, wanting more than just his finger. "Suck me off now and I'll agree to anything you want."

"Thanks babe," he said, "the guys aren't going to believe this. I don't think we can find a bar that will let us party like we used to. Where should we do it?"

"Downstairs," she said, "in the game room." She reached down and rubbed his cock.

"What about the boys?" he asked.

"I'll deal with them," she said, "enough questions for now, get me off before I change my mind."

Without hesitation, he kissed his way down her abdomen, pushing her panties down as he went. Uncovering her red muff, he nuzzled his face into her pussy, sliding his tongue between the soft folds of her cunt.

"Oh yeah baby," she cooed, "just like that."

He kept it up, focusing all his energy on her clit, excited by the prospect of what was to come.

She kicked her panties off and spread her legs, opening herself up to his probing tongue. "Ohhh," she said, writhing with ecstasy, "keep that up. Don't stop."

He dug deep with his tongue, penetrating her slippery cunt as she frantically humped his face, reaching for an orgasm, fueled by her fantasy of doing the guys.

She shrieked when it hit, engulfing her entire body with pleasure. She gripped his head with her legs, locking him tight against her pussy, seeking to prolong her orgasm.

He finally came up for air to admire his handiwork. She was panting, her body limp with exhaustion. He turned and gazed into her eyes, her glistening juices coating his lips and chin. He kissed her, lovingly sharing her musky juices between them.

"Let me do you," she said, barely whispering.

"Save it for after our ride," he replied, "you're going to need everything you've got."

She laughed, "Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you? What if I change my mind."

"You won't," he said, teasing her, "I know you want this!"

*****

The rumble of his dad's Harley jolted Jason out of a sound sleep. He glanced over to his alarm clock, momentarily confused by the unfamiliar surroundings.

Oh yeah, this was his brother's room. They had pulled a switch on Mom last night. It must have worked.

He splashed some water on his face and grabbed his bathrobe. He peeked into his room and saw Justin sleeping soundly. He headed downstairs, confident that they had pulled it off.

"Good morning," Jason said to his mom as he sat down at the kitchen table.

"Hey Justin," Shirley replied, joining him, "Did Dad's motorcycle wake you up?"

Fuck! That couldn't have been a mistake. Did she intentionally called him by his brother's name? "Mom!" he exclaimed, feigning surprise.

"Oh, sorry Jason," she apologized, sarcastically, "It's so easy to get you two confused."

Busted! But, she didn't look pissed, in fact, she looked like she was in a good mood. Was she just jerking his chain? Better fess up. "Mom, are you mad at us?"

She gave him a smirk. "I should be, but I'm impressed that you two almost pulled it off."

"Almost?" Jason said, teasing her.

"Yeah, until your brother opened his mouth, he had me fooled."

"So he blew it?"

She laughed.

"What?" he asked, egging her on.

"Just your choice of words. Yeah, he blew it, right at the moment he... well, you know."

"Know what?"

"Don't play dumb..."

"Hey, you're the one who always wants all the details from me."

"Cute... you sure you want to hear the details? It'll just get you hard."

Jason slipped a hand under his robe, feeling his semi-erect cock. "Too late, I'm already halfway there."

Shirley smiled. This was shaping up to be one hell of a day. "Come over here." She scooted her chair back, leaving room for Jason to lean against the table facing her. She pulled the tie on his robe, letting it fall open. His cock was bulging out against his boxers.

"Tell me about last night," he said, rubbing his cock through his boxers.

"Right. I slipped out of my nightie and lay on top of him. His cock was so... mmm, so hard. I got myself off by just rubbing myself... your know, rubbing my clit against his rock hard cock."

"Mom!" Jason exclaimed, "You are so fucking hot when you talk like that."

"Mmmm," she cooed, "Want to hear the rest." She tugged on the legs of his boxers, sliding them down until his cock sprung free.

"Yes!" he said, excitedly, stroking his cock just inches from her face.

"I did all the talking. I was so horny, that I guess I didn't notice that he avoided talking. I eased myself down on his stiff cock, getting him wet with my juices. He started fucking me like crazy, but I told him to hold back... I wanted to take him in my ass."

"That must have shocked him. Did he really keep quiet about that?"

"Uh-huh. I squeezed some lube onto my ass and had him work it in. By the time he had three fingers in, I was so... ready."

"He must have been going nuts. I know for a fact that he's never done that before."

"Well, I didn't know that. I still thought it was you. Anyway, I wanted him so bad that I slid him into my ass in one quick motion. I couldn't believe how... loose I was... He slid right in."

"Oh fuck, Mom!," Jason exclaimed, "Help me out a little."

She gazed up at him as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, making little sucking noises while he continued to stroke himself. She pulled away from his cock and asked, "Like that?"

"Oh yeah, take me deep," Jason commanded.

She complied, sucking his cock down her throat, grabbing his ass to pull him into her. She batted her eyes at him when she got it all in, then pulled off of his cock to admire his glistening cock. "Do you like that baby?"

"You're so damn hot Mom! Keep that up."

"Patience, let me finish my tale," Shirley said, "then I'll finish you."

"Okay, you left off with Justin's cock buried in your ass."

"Right. The way he was pounding my ass, I knew I was going to get off again. I was just about to cum when he yelled out my name."

"Oops."

"Right. I was shocked, but before I could react, my orgasm hit and I felt him blow his load in my ass. It felt so good... I just went with it. After we both finished, he knew that he had given himself away."

"Did you confront him?"

"No, not really. It was so good, I couldn't get mad at him. We just talked for a while."

"Cool, so everything is ok."

"Yes, but I gather Isleta knows about us."

"She doesn't really know, she just guessed."

"Okay, let's try and keep it that way. Why don't you get your brother down here and I'll have breakfast ready for you."

"Mom!" he cried, "Don't leave me hanging now."

She chuckled, "I wouldn't do that to you. If fact, I'm thinking of something special right now." She leaned forward, taking the head of his cock into her wet mouth, slobbering spit down his shaft so he could stroke it easier.

"Tell me, what is it."

"You know that your Dad wants me to do his buddies later today, after their ride. You know, pull a train."

"Yeah, I know. You're going to let me watch on video."

That caught her by surprise. They had discussed it, but she didn't remember agreeing to it. Fuck, now was not the time to break his heart. Ignoring his comment, she said, "It's been a long time since I've done anything like that, and I'm out of practice. One thing I know they are going to want to see is me taking a facial."

"A facial? I don't get it. That's a spa treatment. Why would they want to see that."

"That's something different. You've never heard your friends use that expression before?" she asked, incredulously.

"Uh-uh," he said cautiously.

Stalling for time, she took the head of his cock back into her mouth and sucked him halfway in for a few strokes. Fuck! Just thinking about it made her horny, and now she had to explain it to her son.

"Mom," he pleaded, "I can't hold out much longer. What's a facial?"

"Just before you are ready to cum, you pull your cock out of my mouth and jack yourself off, painting my face with your cum."

"Holy fuck, Mom!" he said, raising his voice, "You want me to do that now?"

"I could use the practice," she cooed, "I take it you have no objection."

"Right, Mom, like I'm going to turn that down."

Shirley loosened the tie on her robe, letting it drop open. She reached for her tits and massaged them, pinching her nipples. She opened her legs, exposing her red muff to his excited gaze. "Ready?"

"Go for it."

She devoured his cock, slathering it with her saliva as he spread it over his shaft. The combination of her sucking and his stroking quickly brought him to the edge of an orgasm.

"Mom," he said, "Get ready."

He used his hand to push her head off of his cock just as he stroked out the first rope of cum. His aim was high, splashing his goo high on her forehead.

She tried her best to keep her eyes open, but when she saw his cum erupt from the tip of his cock, they closed, involuntarily. After feeling his cum hit her forehead, she opened her eyes in time to see his second shot stream towards her lower face, striking her lips. She slipped her tongue out, grabbing a quick taste of his seed before the next stream hurtled toward her.

After the first two uncontrolled shots, Jason regained control of his cock, aiming each eruption to an empty spot on her face as his mother bobbed and weaved to avoid taking a shot in the eye.

Sensing he was done, she leaned in and sucked the last of his cum from his softening cock, then looked up at her son to see his reaction to delivering his first facial. She couldn't help but giggle at the astonished look on his face. "Do I really look that good?"

"Mom!" he exclaimed, "Who thinks this shit up. That was so fucking hot. You should see yourself."

She beamed with pride, satisfied that she could still take a facial as well as ever. It turned her on to see the excitement in her son's eyes. "Get me a mirror."

She admired herself in the small handheld mirror, licking a small blob of cum out of the corner of her mouth. Streaks of his creamy white goo covered every section of her face.

"How'd I do for the first time?" he asked.

"Fantastic! The best!"

"Thanks Mom."

"Feeling nasty?"

"There's more?"

"Uh-huh," she whispered, "Clean me up while I get myself off."

It just dawned on him that her hand had been between her legs ever since they started. Glancing down, he could see that her finger had disappeared into the folds of her pussy. Fuck! She was so hot. Starting with her forehead, he gingerly lapped up his sticky goo, savoring the familiar taste, listening to his mothers soft moans.

She was so aroused by her son's soft tongue licking her face, she instantly brought herself to the precipice of another orgasm. When he got to her lips, licking his cum off of them, she opened her mouth and devoured his tongue for the first time. Fuck! She was making out with her son. Odd she thought, fucking was okay, but making out, was that going too far?

Jason, couldn't believe that he was kissing his mom in such an intimate way. He felt her suck the last of his cum off his tongue as it disappeared into her mouth.

Bam! Her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks as she sucked on her son's tongue. She shuddered as every nerve ending in her body came to life in a spasm of pleasure.

He stayed with her, probing her mouth with his tongue until she fell limp in the chair, exhausted, panting for breath. He stood and pulled her hand up to his mouth, sucking her juices off of each finger, one at a time, as she watched in fascination.

She pulled her robe close and said, "Now, go get your brother up and come down to breakfast."

"Will do, Mom," he said, grinning broadly.

"And not a word of this to Justin, understand?"

*****

Breakfast was on the table by the time the boys got back downstairs and they immediately dug in.

Shirley finished cleaning up before sitting down. She was torn, should she tell Justin about the bikers? It was one thing for Jason to watch, but Justin? She didn't think she could do it. How in the fuck was she going to get herself out of this predicament.

"Mom," Jason said, "when do you want me to get things set up for the bikers?"

"No rush," she said, glaring at him, "we'll do it later."

Justin looked up from his plate of pancakes, "What bikers?"

"Your dad is having some friends over, after their ride," Shirley said, "Jason is going to help me set up the entertainment. What are your plans?"

Justin's plans were for he and Jason to go back to Isleta's and fuck her brains out. Not exactly something you want to tell your mother. "Nothing definite."

"What about Isleta?" Jason asked, "Didn't she want to see us again?"

Justin was caught off guard, not sure how to answer his brother, especially with their mother present. "Naw, that wasn't definite."

After an awkward of silence, Shirley broke the tension, "Listen, I know exactly what you two are up too. There's no need to hide anything from me. Especially after what you two pulled last night."

Justin was relieved, and said, "Thanks Mom, you're right, I'm supposed to bring Jason over to Isleta's so we can... well, you know... like yesterday."

"I heard," Shirley said, "I wouldn't pass that up if I were you."

"But Mom," Jason pleaded, "You promised."

"I did no such thing! We discussed it, that's all," Shirley replied emphatically.

"What are you two talking about?" Justin asked.

Jason blurted out, "Mom is going to pull a train for Dad's biker friends, and she's going to let me watch on video."

After a stunned silence, Justin asked, "What's a train, and why is it on video."

An annoyed Shirley said to Jason, "Alright Mr. Smarty, this was your fucking idea so you explain it to him."

Jason quickly spelled it out for Justin before she could change her mind. Listening to him explain it to Justin melted away her anger, and put her back in the mood for what was to come. She knew that Jason wanted to watch, but it occurred to her that Justin and Isleta might also be interested. Could she perform for all three of them? She tried to picture the three of them, on the bed, watching her get gang banged downstairs. Now that's a video she'd like to watch.

"Holy fuck, Mom!" Justin shouted out, "Did you really do that?"

"I did," she said, proudly, "You could watch with Jason if you want to."

Shirley watch her sons' reactions, visualizing the wheels turning as they struggled with the obvious. She made it easy for them, "You could invite Isleta over, if you think she can handle it."

"And we can watch you do... pull a train... live on my computer?" Jason asked.

"Why not put it up on the big screen in our bedroom?" she asked, knowing full well that is exactly what they would be doing.

"How are we going to get Isleta over here?" Justin asked.

"Hey," Shirley replied, "I'm just putting on the show, you'll have to figure that one out yourself."

"Great, Mom," Jason said, "We'll need some time to get this set up. Is now okay?"

"Yeah," she said, "I'm going to grab a quick shower. You two get started downstairs."

*****

Justin was already downstairs on the couch when Jason came in with a crate of equipment.

"Does it take all of that?" Justin said.

"It's not that much. I just need a little time to set up." He handed Justin a plush toy that contained the camera, battery and audio pickup.

"Holy fuck! You put the camera in a beaver. That's going to get Mom's attention."

"I know," Jason replied, "I couldn't resist it. Plus it looks so cute." The beaver was about a foot high and had large buck teeth.

"Why's it so heavy?" Justin asked.

"It has to have a big battery for the camera. We don't want it going dead in the middle of Mom's performance."

"What are these for?" Justin asked, picking up a pair of rose colored glasses. They had a heavy frame, covered in rhinestones, something Elton John would wear.

"The glasses also have a camera hidden in the frame," Jason explained, "I'm just not sure how we can use them."

"No shit!" Justin said, "We want to be watching Mom, not watching what she sees. Right?"

"Right."

"How about if Dad wears them?" Justin asked, "I know where he'll be looking."

"That would work," Jason said, "I'm just not sure how Mom can convince Dad to film her while she's... well, you know."

"Let me explain the glasses to Mom," Justin said, "She'll figure out a way to make it work. I don't think she wants them to know about the cameras."

Jason busied himself with the beaver, getting him synced up to the laptop computer and testing out the audio and video. Then he synced a small bluetooth earpiece that Shirley could wear so they could communicate with her. Her long red curls would keep it hidden from the guys. Almost done, he handed Justin the glasses and tested them out.

Shirley came in just as Jason was putting the finishing touches on the setup. She was dressed in the black leathers she planned to wear for the guys. The skin tight pants clung to her body like a second skin, showing the cleavage of her ass along with just a hint of the lips of her pussy. Her jacket was zipped just enough to cover her nipples, the snug leather pushing her breasts together, highlighting her cleavage. "Think this will get the job done?" she said, seductively twirling for the boys.

tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers