Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 05

Story Info
The twins lose their virginity together.
3.6k words
4.29
51.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

"Yes," said Jimmy.

"I like that idea," Evan said.

"O-kay," Jane said weakly. She followed up with a nod of her head.

The four teen-agers had just agreed to jointly lose their virginities. Evan had a broad smile on his face. Jimmy too smiled. He had a look of excitement on his face. Jimmy was thinking "This is awesome. My first time and I'm going to fuck the hottest girl in school."

Jane was a little scared. She was experiencing the normal jitters any girl has about "doing it". Would it hurt? Would she do it right? Can Evan's big dick really fit inside her without splitting her in two?".

Jo jumped up and down. She was excited that everyone had agreed to her plan. She shouted,

"All right!"

Joan's tanned breasts bounced around ridiculously. They appear to shimmy, shake and move in every direction. That girl had some big tits. She grabbed Jane's hands and soon had her bouncing and screaming too. Jane's apple-sized boobs put on a pretty good show as they jiggled and moved in rhythm with Jo's more ample chest. Eventually the girls calmed down and hugged.

"Thank you guys. Thanks Jane." Joan said. "This is a big step for me, for all of us and it really helps not being alone . . . . I'll be honest, I'm excited, but also scared. Having people I care about with me really helps."

The four nude teen-agers sat there looking at one another. Now that they had agreed to do the deed, they weren't sure what to do next. Jo took charged.

"Jane I want you with me. I want you holding my hand. How about we do it together laying side-by-side? The boys could enter us at the same time. Okay?"

Jane nodded. It would be nice to have a friend beside her.

Jo asked, "Jane, we've all thought about this moment. Did you have a fantasy about how it would happen?"

Jane had not given it much thought. She'd never had a boyfriend before so sex was not a big issue for her. If pressed Jane would have said, "I thought it would happen on my wedding day". She gave Jo a blank look. Jo continued,

"You know, like you're necking and petting with your boyfriend. You get so turned on you just do it on the spur of the moment. Or have you daydreamed about your favorite teacher pulling your panties down, bending you over his desk and fucking you in the classroom after school?"

"Ewe . . . No." Jane giggled. "I assumed it would happen with someone I really care about. . . Someone special like Evan."

Jane smiled. Evan smiled. He leaned over, kissed her and said,

"I love you Jane."

"Well, I have thought about it," Joan said. "And my first time is not going to be a rush job in the backseat of a car or at some cheap motel. I want to do it outside under a beautiful starry night on a warm summer's evening like we have tonight. Jane, go gets us some beach towels or blankets, let's lay them out on the soft grass and make love staring up at our lovers and the universe. How about it?"

"That sounds wonderful."

Suddenly the reality of the moment hit Jane. She was ready and willing to bed Evan, but her responsible half caused her to say,

"Umm . . . What about, you know, birth control."

"I've got it covered, babe," Jo said with a smile. "I'd hoped Jimmy's and my relationship would get to this point. I have a whole box of condoms in the car. You know, in case you want to do it twice."

Jo winked at Jane. Jane blushed at the suggestions. Evan said,

"Fine by me."

Jimmy said, "Jane I'll help you with the beach towels."

The twins went in to the house. When Jimmy had his sister alone, he asked,

"Are you ok with this?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

She hugged her brother trapping his boner against her thigh. She felt the hard rod pulse. Her soft breast and hard nipples mashed into his chest. The both found the contact pleasurable and hugged each other tight. Jane whispered,

"I really like Evan and I like the idea of doing it with my brother nearby for support. I like sharing this special moment. We will remember it for the rest of our lives."

Jimmy was overwhelmed with emotion. He knew she was right. He kissed her on the cheek. She turned to look him in the eye and the twins kissed again this time on the lips. They bodies melded together. Jimmy's penis slid up and over and nestled in the slit of Jane's slick furry vagina. They both moaned at the contact. Each told themselves it was just a kiss even as their hips moved increasing the contact down below.

Reluctantly, Jimmy pulled away. He said,

"That was nice. I mean I glad you're fine with this. You know, you and Evan and Jo and me."

Jane gave her brother a loving smile. Together they got the beach towels. Jane linked arms with her twin and they took the towels outside. Jimmy enjoyed the feel of Jane's bare breast pressing against his arm.

The twins saw Jo and Evan talking intently. When Jo saw the twins, she quickly backed away from Evan. She couldn't help but notice Jimmy's erection. It wasn't because his cock was standing tall it was because it was shiny. The top of his dick glistened in the moonlight.

When the Jimmy and Jane stood in front of Jo and Evan, Jo reached out and stroked Jimmy's engorged dick. "Interesting, the shiny spot is slick. Gee, I wonder with what?" Joan thought. She said,

"Thanks, Jane for keeping your brother hard for me." Joan stroked Jimmy's cock.

"What?"

Joan brought the hand she had used to stroke Jimmy's dick to his sister's nose. She said, "Jimmy has girl goo on his penis."

Jane did not immediately comprehend what Jo was saying. She did smell her essence.

"You know girl goo . . . a snail trail . . . vag splash."

"Huh?"

Joan said it more plainly. "Your brother has your pussy juice on his penis."

Embarrassed, Jane responded, "We hugged."

Joan laughed and playfully pushed Jane. "I am just teasing you. I know you wouldn't fuck your own brother!"

The teenagers spread out the towels. The girls lay beside one another. The boys reclined on the outer edge. The twins were quiet, shy and timid. They let Joan choreograph everything. Joan looked left and right.

"I see two beautiful hard cocks. Phase one complete. The boys are ready."

She giggled at her own joke.

"Guys as you have probably noticed, girls are different than boys."

Joan shook her big breasts. They bounce about. Everyone laughed.

"You are ready in an instant for sex. We aren't. My more experience girlfriends tell me it's best to take it slow. Get the girl in the mood with kisses and caresses. Give our vaginas time to get wet, lubricated. And when you enter us, do so slowly. Okay? But that's a way off. Let's start with a nice kiss and take our time."

Jo nodded to Evan. He leaned over and gave Jane a kiss, a kiss that lingered on her lips. Satisfied that they were on the right track, Jo turned to her partner and smiled. Jimmy pounced on her. He grabbed a breast and roughly kissed her lips. When his mouth pressed into hers Jo said,

"Easy tiger. We have all night. That was too rough. Try a lighter touch."

Jimmy felt like an ass. A bumbling, inexperienced, out for only his pleasure jackass because that's how he had acted. He loosened the death grip he had on her boob.

"Sorry. I'll do better."

Jimmy pressed his lips gently against Joan's. She hummed approvingly "ah ha". He spent the next 5 minutes just kissing his girl.

Jane was enjoying her lover. She liked the way he kissed, the way he smiled. He could do no wrong. Somehow he knew just how to touch her breasts. He gently caressed them, building her nipples to high tight peaks. Then he pulled or pinched them so hard it made her cry out. God how she loved that! The pain, the pleasure. It made the fluid in her sex flow and her pussy ached due to its emptiness.

Jimmy and Jo were doing much better after their re-start. He was being more considerate of her body, but now too timid for her liking. She shoved his head to her chest and guided his hand to her pussy. Jimmy got the hint and sucked on her hard nipples and gently traced the outside of her vaginal lips. In the course of his finger's travel when he bumped into her swollen clit. Joan cried out ,

"Yes. Rub there."

The boys were pleasing their girls. The women felt warm, safe, loved and aroused. Girl goo dripped down their thighs. Joan said,

"God! I'm so turned on. My vag is leaking like a sieve. How about you, Jane?"

Jane had her eyes closed focusing on the warm feeling radiating throughout her body. She responded to Jo with a low moan. Evan was drawing little circles around and over her clit. It felt wonderful. Jane felt fingers run across her slit. She arched her back as two slender fingers slid into her pussy and bounced against her hymen.

"Jane baby, you are ready. Your pussy is warm and wet," Joan announced.

Jane opened her eyes to find everyone looking at her. Evan had his hand on her sex. Joan had her hand in her pussy. She supposed she should have been embarrassed, but it felt so good. Jimmy, the odd man out, wished that he was touching his beautiful sister.

Joan continued speaking, "My pussy feels like a waterfall on fire. I think it's time."

The guys climbed between their partners' open legs. The girls watched them put condoms on. The boys grasped their rock hard cocks and rested the tip of their dicks on the hungry lips in front of them. Joan said,

"Jimmy, you've got you cock resting on my clit. That is a good thing to rub and to lick. The hole you are looking for is lower."

Jimmy blushed ashamed of his lack of knowledge about the female anatomy. He pushed his cock down. Joan giggled,

"Now you've got your cock against my asshole."

Joan reached down and positioned his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

"Jane, you might want to check where Evan's cock is. We've had a couple of alignment problems over here. With your thick blanket of girl fur, Evan may also be having a problem.

Evan was right on target. He had run his cock up and down her hairy gash lubricating the head of his rod. He then placed it right on the open to her love tunnel.

Jane answered, "We're good."

"Are you ready Jane? I am," Joan said.

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Jimmy, Evan go slow. Make us women," Joan instructed.

The boys pressed forward entering the girls. It was amazing. Hot like a volcano, slippery like a waterslide and soft, so soft, soft as a velvet glove. It felt like nothing Jimmy had experienced before. Words could not describe it. Jimmy looked into Joan's eyes as he slid in. She was smiling. He drove in and in and in until he was balls deep into his partner.

Evan found the experience just as pleasurable. However, his journey was a short one. He encountered Jane's hymen. Evan pressed against it. It did not yield so he pulled back a bit and he entered her more forcibly. Jane cried out when he bounced against it. It hurt. It hurt so bad she saw stars.

The whole experience was overwhelming for her. Her body struggled to accommodate his manhood. Her hymen stood guard against the invading object.

Evan noticed her pain-filled grimace and stopped moving. Jane told herself, "Thank goodness he's stopped. He's so big! Is he too big?" She thought maybe they could stop. They tried. If didn't work, they could try again another day. Evan pulled back. He was removing his dick.

"Good," Jane thought. "Evan knows how I feel. My wonderful Evan! He sensed my distress."

While this was going on Jimmy was easily and pleasurable sliding his cock in and out of Joan. Joan began to rock her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. The pleasure Jimmy was experiencing increased exponentially.

"Oh...Ahhh...Ougll."

Jimmy babbled incoherently as he quickly came inside Joan.

Jane smiled with relief as Evan withdrew his cock. Evan pulled back and then he drove into her ripping, shredding, and completely obliterating her hymen. He forcefully demolished her barrier and shoved his prick four inches inside her virgin tunnel.

Jane shrieked and not in a good way,

"AAAhhhh. FUCK that hurt."

All eyes went to Jane. She shouted again,

"You son of a bitch! GET IT Out! Get is out!"

Evan enjoyed her outburst of epithets. He began to pull his dick out. That caused Jane to scream yet again.

"WAIT! Stop!"

Evan froze. Jimmy pulled his shrinking cock out of Joan. The two on them knelt beside Jane. Jimmy stupidly said,

"Are you all right?"

Joan said, "Of course she's not okay. Didn't you just hear her scream? Evan, don't move."

Jane was shaking, sweating and her heart was beating a mile a minute. Never had she felt such pain. Joan placed her hand on Jane's forehead and stroked it.

"We are here for you Jane. Evan's not going to go in any further. He didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. I'm sorry for yelling it just hurt so much," Jane sobbed.

Evan lied again. He said, "I'm sorry I hurt you. I reached your hymen. I tried to push through . . . "

"Jane, my girlfriends have told me this might happen. Some girls have strong, thick hymens. Unfortunately you must be one of the unlucky ones. It can hurt like a bitch when they are penetrated."

Jo turned to Evan and asked, "Do you think you took her cherry?"

"I'm pretty sure. I felt something blocking my way and then it was gone. I was able to put 3-4 inches in her."

"Is that what happened, Jane?"

"Yes. At first he was blocked. Then he came rushing through. I felt intense pain. I saw stars. Then I felt him spreading me. I thought I might split in two."

"There. There girl. Everything's going to be okay. Your body will adjust to him. From what my girlfriends have told me the worse is over. It should eventually start to feel good."

"God. I can't believe that."

"Girl it must feel good or why would some many of our slutty friends fuck so often."

"O.K. Here's the plan," Joan explained. "Jane, I know it's hard but try to relax. Evan, DON'T you move. Jimmy you and I have to make this easier for Jane. We need to get her natural lubricants flowing."

Jimmy nodded. "Jane, you know I'd do anything for you."

"Good," Jo said. "I'm going to rub her clit. Jimmy get busy with her boobs."

Jimmy stared at Joan with a blank look on his face. Did she really order him to suck on his sister's tits?

"Play with your sister's tits. Gently," Joan ordered. She motioned for him to get to work.

"Do it," Jane begged. "Do anything you can to make this pain go away."

Joan ran her fingers through Jane's pelt. Her pubic hair was thick and plush, thicker than what some girls had on their heads. Her fingers found her clit. She gently stroked the engorged nub.

Jimmy lowered his mouth to one of Jane's dark brown nipples. He took it in his mouth and sucked. His other hand explored her pale white orb. He felt its firmness, its softness. He hefted its mass. Her breasts and nipples felt wonderful. They were different than Joan's big titties, but just as much fun to touch. His cock grew hard and stretched out and rested against his sister's hip.

Joan and Evan shared a secret smile when Jane started to moan. The pain that had racked her body dissipated. Her body was warming due to the actions of her brother and her friends. Evan's cock throbbed inside here. It stretched her cunt now in a good way. She no longer felt like she was bring ripped apart. Now it was a feeling of fullness.

Jimmy was pulling, elongating one of Jane's nipple then he released it letting it snap back against her breast. Jo reached over and grabbed his hand. At first Jimmy thought she was going to chastise him for playing with his sister's nipple, instead Joan said,

"Keep sucking on her breast. I need your hand down her on her clit."

Jimmy didn't question her as Joan placed his finger on his sister's pearl. Joan had him gentle drawing circles on his sister's clit. Jane enjoyed his touch. She lay there with her eyes close. She moaned as the experience shifted from one of pain to one of pleasure. Jimmy was beside himself with naughty thoughts and excitement.

"I'm touching my sister's pussy," he told himself gleefully.

Jo picked up Jane's hand and placed it on her brother's firm cock. Joan spit on the dick and encouraged Jane to stroke Jimmy's penis. She did.

Joan smiled at Evan. She whispered in his ear,

"I told you I'd get these goody two shoes to misbehave."

Jo grabbed her cell phone. She silently snapped photos of a naked Jane having sex with her brother. She got one of Jimmy's hand in her crotch and another where his head was buried so deep into her breasts that you knew he had his lips locked onto her nipple. Jo also took a photo of Jane's face. The look of pure pleasure said it all - Jane was having sex with her brother and loving it. Jo risked taking one more. She got a close up shot of a hard dick in Jane's hairy pussy. No one that saw the photo would know it was Evan's not Jimmy's.

Jo smiled. She had the photos she needed to humiliate Jane. Joan was glad she'd downloaded the app that eliminated the shutter sound for her camera. She was able to get the incriminating photos without her subject's knowledge.

Jo quickly put the cell phone away. She whispered to Evan, "So did you enjoy destroying her hymen? Did she scream loud enough for you? Now fuck her to a climax like a good boyfriend."

Jane was blissfully unaware of Jo's and Evan's scheme.

Jane thought "I guess it's true that time heals all wounds." The pain associated with her torn hymen was gone. She still felt like she had a giant cucumber shoved up her twat, but the efforts of Jo and her brother were working. She unconsciously moved her hips drawing Evan's cock further into her snatch.

Evan signaled his cousin that Jane was coming around. Jimmy might have noticed that his sister was aroused if he knew the signs. His sister's breathing had changed, her hips were rocking and she was stroking his prick with more enthusiasm.

Joan said, "You're feeling better aren't you?"

"Surprising yes."

"Now comes the good part. Jimmy, you did a great job helping you sister. You can step away."

Jimmy detached himself from Jane's breast and scooted back. He was sorry to lose contact with her. Evan shifted from kneeling to lying on top of Jane. Their eyes locked: Hers hopeful, his determined. He kissed her mouth. His tongue invaded her mouth like his cock was invading her pussy. She found the presents of each erotic and pleasurable.

"Give it a try, Jane" Jo said encouragingly. "Let Evan fill you up."

Joan knelt beside Jimmy. She glanced down at his huge hard-on and whispered in his ear. "Look at you. It's so big."

She gave him an impish grin and said,

"Playing with your sister must really turn you on."

Jimmy was too embarrassed to respond. Jo had spoken the truth. "Was she mad at him?" Jimmy wondered. He concluded she wasn't when Jo smiled and placed another condom on him and said,

"I don't care how you got it. In a minute, I want it inside me."

Jimmy and Joan watched Evan fuck Jane. He was kinder this time. He gently pushed more of himself into her tight, virginal chute. Jane moaned,

"Ahhh."

"Does it hurt?" Evan asked.

"No. Not this time. I can feel my vagina opening, expanding, accepting your penis. I'm being stretched in a good way."

Evan said, "Good. I'm glad. There. It's all in."

"I did it? I can't believe your huge dick is inside of me."

Jo said, "Show her what you can do with it Evan. "

Evan pulled out and slowly drove himself back in her vagina.

"Ohhh . . . Mmmm. That feels nice. Maybe I will learn to like screwing after all."

Everyone laughed. Evan and Jane continued to take it slow. Their pleasure built with each stroke. Jimmy watched, amazed and envious.

Jo got on her hands and knees. She said,

"Aren't they beautiful? Let's join them. Do me doggie style."

Jimmy stared at Jo fit body. There it all was right in front of his face: ass, anus and pussy. He guided his prick home and in one stroke slid his cock all the way into her pussy. Jimmy fucked her roughly. Jo did not seem to mind. She pushed back forcefully meeting him stroke for stroke. They did not make love, they rutted. They do so with their eyes on Jane. They watch her experiencing the joy of sex. They listened to her coo and moan.

12