Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He shot his load in my pussy, vomited on my face and then collapsed on top of me. I lay there stunned. My pussy hurt. The vomit smelled terrible and Jake, the big lug, has me pinned to the sofa. I started to cry. It took me a half hour to get free."

"To top that horrible experience off, I ended up with the mother of all yeast infections."

The memory of that night caused Susan to tear up. Jane was moved by the horrible tale. She hugged the poor girl, wiped away her tears and held her tight. They stay that way until the team burst into the locker-room celebrating their victory. They won the game 2-1.

^^^

Evan stopped by the house after dinner.

"I'm sorry you are not feeling well," he said.

He handed her a bouquet of flowers. Evan stayed with her for about 20 minutes. Jane convinced him she was tired, a little sore and needed to rest.

"The doctor's orders are to rest. I was planning to go to bed soon."

"Alone?" Evan teased.

Jane giggled and said, "Yes alone. My vagina is off limits for a couple of days, but I would like to spend a romantic evening with you another day."

They kissed and Evan left.

^^^

Jimmy met Jo at the Saturday night keg party. The place was rocking. They drank, danced and had fun.

Jo said, "I'm not wearing any panties. Want to check?"

"Oh, yes."

Jimmy slid his hand all over her ass. Her butt was round and smooth. There were no signs of underwear.

"Check underneath my skirt," Jo said breathlessly.

"What! People will see."

Jo laughed. "That's half the fun silly. Pull up my skirt. Let people see my ass and let them see my stud of a boyfriend groping my ass."

Jimmy looked around. They were in the middle of a crowd. He tugged a little on her skirt and grabbed her bare ass. It was exciting. Some people noticed. They watched and grinned.

"Jo, I can't believe we are doing this. A dozen people are looking at us. They are seeing your ass."

"Does it make you hot? It makes me hot."

Joan ran her hand across the front of Jimmy's pants. She felt his hard-on.

"You like this. Should I pull your cock out and suck it here? Now?"

"I want to fuck you so badly," Jimmy said. "Let's go find a quiet place."

Jimmy and Joan headed down the hallway to the bedrooms. The doors they found were locked. They saw Jazmin and her boyfriend entering a room. Jo hollered,

"Hey Jazmin! Jamal! Let us go first. We desperately need to fuck."

Jazmin said, "You're crazy girl. Wait your turn bitch like we did."

Jo laughed and said,

"Jamal, if you let us have the room first, I'll show you my tits."

"For real? We're talking a look, not a quick flash, right?"

"10 seconds."

"30 and it's a deal."

"Okay."

"Emmm. Excuse me. Aren't you forgetting someone? Jamal gets a show. Jimmy gets some action. Why would I go along with this plan? What's in it for me?" Jazmin said not hiding the fact that she was annoyed.

Jo leaned into Jazmin. She said, "I could say your boyfriend will be very excited and you are going to be the beneficiary, but I won't. How about I let you suck on my tits?"

The hall got real quiet. Jazmin was bi and Joan knew it. She flashed Jazmin a sexy smile and waited.

"You just moved to the head of the line girl. Jo the room is yours," Jazmin said. Jazmin was breathing faster imagining her lips locked around the beautiful blonde melons.

"All right then," Joan said and she untied the halter top on her blue dress. The fabric fell exposing braless tits. The tanned orbs were large, full and topped with hard pink tips. Jamal and Jazmin stared at them hungrily.

Jimmy gazed on two of his most favorite things in the world. He was proud his girlfriend had such fabulous breasts, happy that he was privileged to see them, but honestly, he kind of wished Joan would not bare them to anyone at the drop of a hat.

Joan enjoyed their looks of adoration. She had learned at an early age that she was pretty and exhibitions like this no longer felt degrading to her. She had discovered that doing things like this led to praise which bolstered her self-esteem, got her out of trouble or helped her get her way.

Joan performed for her audience. She posed and the shook her money makers. The big tits wobbled and swayed in a way that excited the others. Her actions and her assets delighted her viewers.

Joan laughed. She so enjoyed the look on the faces of Jazmin and Jamal. She grabbed them and pulled them to her. She guided their heads to her breasts and let them suckle. Joan looked over to Jimmy and winked. She expected him to be pleased. She was doing this so they could screw. She was surprised that he looked a little put off.

"Jimmy, I doing this for us . . . so we can be together."

Jamal and Jazmin sucked and licked Joan's boobs. Jamal had never been with a white girl before. Her breasts were no different than Jazmin's. In fact Jazmin's were bigger, but he enjoyed the newness of the experience.

Jazmin chomped on Jo's nipples and elicited a sigh and small cry of pain.

"Mmm. Ouch! Oh you wicked girl," Joan said approvingly recognizing Jazmin's skill.

Jaz had been with a few girls. She like it most when she got them excited and then pushed them over the brink into a climax. She wished she had more time to be with Joan. She would enjoy making her beg to cum.

"All right you two," Joan said after a couple of minutes. She pushed them off her. "I've more than lived up to my end of the bargain. Get out and let me make love to my boyfriend."

Jamal and Jazmin were quiet as they retreated. Each was lost in their world of erotic thoughts over the blonde hotty. Joan locked the door when they left and said,

"Alone at last, come here lover."

Jimmy didn't go to her. He was put off with how free she was with her favors.

"Don't be like that," Jo scolded. "What I did with them meant nothing. It was a means to a goal. The goal is being alone with you."

She went to him, knelt and pulled his cock out. He might have qualms about what she just did, but he still had a firm erection. She immediately went to work on it. Jimmy was only a man. His dick responded. Joan smiled triumphantly at him as she placed a condom on him.

"Lean over bed," Jimmy ordered.

Joan complied. He tossed her dress up and slapped her bare ass.

"Yeah. Do it again."

A sound of a second "smack" reverberated throughout the room. Jimmy spit on his hand, wiped it on her cunt and thrust his hard dick it into her available pussy.

"Oh," Joan exhaled. She was not really wet enough for such a fierce penetration, but she did not protest.

"Uumph," jimmy grunted as he drove the rest of his dick home.

"Em," again Jo voiced her discomfort.

Jimmy ignored her cries of distress. He ignored her as a person. She was a cunt. He rammed his cock in and out of her hole. It wasn't great sex for him either. His goal was to cum. He used her. Whether she was ready for a rough fuck or enjoyed it did not matter to him.

Joan accepted the rutting with only the occasional cry of pain. She had been used like this before. She knew that complaining or fighting would only led to worst treatment. She bit her lower lip and surrender to his will.

Jimmy pounded her pussy.

"Uuggg . . . bitch," Jimmy exclaimed as he came.

Joan did not climax. She waited until he pulled his dick out of her then turned, removed the condom and licked his dick clean. She stepped into the bathroom and washed herself. When she returned to him she appeared bright and cheery.

Jimmy said, "It's late I have to get home."

Joan nodded. She kissed his unresponsive lips. She said,

"I have a family thing tomorrow. So I will see you at school on Monday, okay?

Jimmy grunted. It was just an acknowledgement that he had heard her. They left the room and went their separate ways.

12