Twisted Ch. 01

Story Info
Twisted tale of BDSM, incest, and desires.
3.7k words
4.13
121.7k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother fucker!" she said out loud. "I'll bet the son-a-fa-bitch is really out fucking someone else."

Rebecca was pissed.

"The asshole would rather play golf than fuck me," she hissed through her teeth.

She drove fast down the highway. It was only about ten miles to go. She tried to calm down. It was the madness she thought. It was coming back. She had barely slept in two days. Her mind was racing. One thought after the other leapt into her head. She lit a cigarette. She felt the nicotine coursing through her veins. She needed to slow down. She would be there before Steve and she didn't like to wait.

"That asshole just can't handle a real woman. He was all talk. He couldn't hold out. He would fuck her for three minutes, come and then his dick would shrivel up and just hang there. He would be all out of breath and sweaty. She couldn't stand him any more. She couldn't make him understand. Dammit, dammit, why did she do it? What did she see in him?" she kept saying to herself.

The "asshole" was Richard Freeman, her western history professor. They had begun seeing each other the previous semester. Rebecca was drawn to older men. Professor Freeman like so many men were more talk than deed. Rebecca was impulsive and lacked self-discipline. She was easy prey for the likes of Professor Freeman. She wasn't the first and no doubt would not be the last. It was all such a cliché and so predictable. Rebecca had made a fool of herself.

"Steve wasn't like that," she said to out loud. She always talked out loud to herself when she was agitated. She hated Steve. She hated Steve so much she left him. She left him for Richard Freeman. But she needed Steve. She needed a place to stay. She needed someone who understood her... understood what she needed. That is why she needed Steve he understood, he could see right through her. He could make her do things, things that made her hate her self for liking them, bad things She hoped he would take her back. "Maybe he will," she whispered to herself.

Rebecca was not stupid. Quite the contrary. Her scores were high in almost every area. She read constantly and broadly. She was very bright, charming, a wonderful conversationalist. But not only bright, she was beautiful as well. But for all of her intelligence she had been in college for seven years and still had not obtained a degree. Her impulsiveness had led her in too many directions. A natural blonde, her hair was thick and wavy, but like it's owner, it was difficult to manage. She was constantly trying to tame it, to make it do what she wanted, but it did as it would, and frankly she was the more beautiful for it. She was taller than most women and some men. She had rather small breasts, but a slim waist and lovely hips. Even in high school she garnered attention from the boys and envy from the other girls. Often she would catch older men looking at her ass. Her high school band teacher even contrived some infraction so as to get the opportunity to give her ass a paddling. She would hear family members talking about it behind her back. Her older cousins were always trying to cop a feel. Steve was one of them. Steve's Aunt Anne had adopted Rebecca, so he felt that since she wasn't blood kin there wasn't a good reason not to have a go with her. Steve was her oldest cousin, fourteen years her senior.

She could see the lights of the diner ahead. It was about ten miles across the state line from Texarkana in East Texas. She was getting anxious now. She took one last long draw from the cigarette and rubbed it out in the ashtray.

"Damn," she thought, "Steve hates it when I smoke. What'll I do?"

Her body had it's own answer. She felt her nipples stiffen under her blouse. She squeezed her legs together and squirmed. She could feel the wetness between the lips of her pussy run out onto her thighs making them slick.

"I should have worn panties. I am such a slut," She said as she frantically searched her purse for some tissue while holding the steering wheel with one hand.

She couldn't help it. It was a conditioned response. That is why she hated Steve. He had that effect on her. He taught her to get excited when she became anxious. He taught her to become aroused by her fear of displeasing him. He taught her to feel pleasure from the pain he inflicted on her. She never felt as free as when he tied her up. She wandered many times if it was all Steve's fault or if she was just that way and he could see it in her. Maybe he had some power to make her, something that always made her do as he pleased. Either way she had found herself drawn to him from early childhood.

She had a crush on him when she was just ten. He used to toss her about and take her fishing. He even let her take a sip from his beer. He explained to her about boys. He let her ride on his horses and took her everywhere in his pick-up truck. He left for the Air Force and went to California. She didn't see him until eight years later at a family reunion. He had returned home to the family place. He no longer looked boyish. His parents had died and he was coming back to live there. There was a touch of gray in the hair around his temples and he wore it shorter now. She saw him differently now. She noticed how broad his shoulders were, he was lean and narrow through the hips, but it was his butt she really liked. He looked good in jeans. He had a cute round butt and she wondered if it was the outline of his cock she could see in the front of them. She remembered that day. Then she remembered the day after; what Steve had done to her. She had asked for it, she told herself. All Steve had to do was make his move.

He had noticed her too. She was a different girl now. She was like a ripe fruit, a flower in full bloom. It would be a shame to let it go past the point of its ripeness he thought. She came to the home place to see him the next day. He knew what for and he plucked the fruit.

Rebecca wheeled into the parking lot. She wished she knew what his vehicle looked like. She hated to walk in the way she was. She knew that she would attract the stares of strange men. She wore a tight short black skirt and a tight sleeveless black turtleneck blouse with black pumps... and no panties or stockings. It made her feel vulnerable, she hated that, and yet she could feel the tingling in the pit of her stomach and the wetness between her thighs returning. She composed herself and walked in checking her watch. He told her he would meet her at eight. It was eight-ten. Surely he was here now. Thank goodness she wore a bra, she thought.

"Smoking or non, Sugar," the hostess ask her as she looked around for Steve.

"Just let me have a booth. It doesn't matter."

She followed the hostess to a booth and saw Steve turn the corner across the diner. He was coming out of the men's room. They recognized each other immediately and they both sat down.

"So what brings you to this part of Texas? I figured you would be all fat and happy with your professor fella?" Steve said with his long slow drawl grinning slightly.

"Don't be mean to me." She felt herself begin to flush. Just being this close, hearing his voice, knowing his dark eyes were on her, distracted her to no end. She couldn't think of where to begin.

"You were the mean one. Remember?"

"I am sorry. I am so damn sorry. I was so stupid."

"Yep, you were. You know damn well that fella couldn't handle you. Listen darling, I know how you are. You may not like to admit it, but I know what you need... and what you like."

She couldn't think of anything to say. She knew he was right. She just kind of sat there her eyes downcast.

"You're wet aren't you?"

She hated it when he said things like that. It made her feel has though he had no fear of offending her, no respect for her, like he was so superior. Deep down she knew it was true and on a deeper level she knew that was what she craved from a man.

"I tell you what. You reach under that little skirt of yours and pull your panties off and hand them to me under the table. Let me see just how wet you are."

"I can't."

"You'd better if you want to get on my good side."

"I can't. I am not wearing any."

"Damn baby, you are one hot little bitch," Steve said with crooked grin. "Maybe we should go right now."

Steve left a five on the table even though they hadn't even ordered anything and started walking for the door. Rebecca gathered up her purse and followed awkwardly behind him. She seemed less graceful in her heels going out than she had been coming in. He was already in the truck.

"You get in with me. I'll get your car later."

She climbed into the passenger side and Steve drove off into the night.

"Scoot over here darling."

She moved across the seat and sat close to Steve. He put his hand on the inside of her thigh. Her thighs fell open naturally giving him all the access he needed, but he didn't take it. He just let her feel his warm big hand only inches from her cunt.

"Tell me about this professor fella. What happened?"

Rebecca didn't know what to say. Anything she said would only humiliate her. She just sat there and hung her head. Then she said, almost mumbling, " I don't think he really loved me."

"Yeah right. He didn't fuck you enough or do it the right way did he? Hell, baby that old fart takes advantage of young women like you because that is the only way he can get his dick up. As soon as he gets used to you he finds someone else. He just needs the excitement of new pussy once he's got it he loses interest."

Steve was right. Steve was like that. He knew human nature. He knew animals too. Steve used to break horses. He could read a horse or a woman. He could be gentle or as firm as he had to be. He would have a horse neck reining in no time. He could have a woman out of her clothes begging to please him in no time too.

She was surprised Steve was not mad at all. He seemed amused by it all. It all seemed matter-of-fact to him.

"Wait a minute, that old fart is only a couple of years older than you," she answered back.

Steve's voice became serious and low. He turned his head and looked down at Rebecca, "Yeah, but he ain't me."

The sound of his voice the way he said it, gave Rebecca a chill and excited her too. Steve said nothing else and she just sat there her legs apart and his warm big hand resting on the inside of her thigh.

Soon they got to the Steve's home place. It had changed a lot. The drive could have easily been missed had you not known where to turn. Where cattle once grazed there was now a pine forest. The gravel drive seemed longer than she had remembered. The house was a quarter mile from the road, but the drive seemed to meander forever through the pines. From the highway down the drive it was dark and you could not see the house lights through the pine trees until they got right up on it. But Steve didn't stop at the house. He drove right by it to the barn in back and parked the pickup.

"Get out," Steve said as he exited his own side of the truck.

Rebecca slid out the driver side. She dressed so that Steve might be impressed at the sight of her, but she didn't count on him taking her out here. Her heels and skirt looked out of place out here. The spikes of her shoes sank in the soil and made walking difficult. Steve looked at home in his own jeans and boots. She couldn't take her eyes off of his butt as he walked ahead of her. Damn she thought, she wished she was so sex obsessed. He disappeared down a dark hall in the middle of the barn and Rebecca waited out in the front. In a minute she saw a light come on from a doorway.

"Come here Rebecca. I am waiting on you."

She took off her heels and ambled in the dark over the soft dirt and straw to the doorway. She looked in. It was a tack room. Steve was leaning back against a saddle. She stepped in and up onto the rough floorboards. All around her were saddles, bridles, lariats, and spurs. It smelled of leather and mink oil. There were hooks and rings on the bare board walls with all manner of tools of the horseman's trade. Only a single light bulb dangling from the beam ceiling lit the room. Rebecca was scared. Steve knew it. He stepped by her and pushed the door closed.

"Now you listen to me. You take off that little outfit of yours. Then you put those shoes on. I don't want you to get a splinter in your feet. Besides I like the way those high heels jack your ass up nice and tight."

She did as she was told. Pulling her top over her head. Her nipples were already hard. Hearing him talk this way always got her excited, but the feel of the knit material raking across them and then the cool night air only made them more sensitive. She looked at Steve to see his reaction to seeing her naked breast, but he had his back to her getting something out of a cabinet. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Before he turned around she slipped her heels on and stood there not knowing what to do with her hands. She was feeling more brazen now, she stood up straight, her shoulders back, her back arched. She wanted Steve to notice how hot she was, she wanted his attention, she knew her clit was stiff, she could feel the tingle. She was ready for anything.

When Steve turned around he held a leather harness looking thing. It had buckles and D-rings all over it.

"What is that?"

"Something I made. I think it will work just fine on you."

She was flattered that he had been thinking of her enough to make something special for her. Then she looked more closely at it and noticed that the leather didn't look new and stiff. It looked like it had been used. She wondered who he had used it on. It had a collar he slipped over her head and a strap in front and one in back. More leather straps branched out from either of those straps. Steve reached between her legs and pulled the front strap up between them and buckled it tightly to the strap extending down her back, so tight it cut into the lips of her pussy and rubbed painfully in the crack of ass. She was beginning to realize how wet she was. The pressure of the strap had caused her juices to be squeezed out between her thighs. She could feel the wetness there and in between her ass cheeks. The other straps he buckled tightly around her body, one just above her breast, one just below, one around her waist and one around her hips. All the buckles were in back where she couldn't reach them. The wide straps squeezed her tits, waist, and hips tightly and had the effect of a corset, keeping her standing erect. Then he put leather cuffs around her wrist and ankles and applied a small brass "Master" lock on each one. It chilled her. She knew he wasn't playing when he locked the cuffs. She knew he wanted complete control. She started to protest and then she realized how much she needed him... how much she wanted him.

"Come over here."

He lead her over to the board wall and with her facing it stretched each wrist out and clipped it to rings in the wall. They were high and caused her breast to press against the rough boards of the wall of the tack room. She arched her back even more hoping he would notice it and maybe move the strap from her crotch and fuck her. It felt good rubbing against her now very wet cunt lips, it aroused her, but what she wanted was to feel his cock inside her. She loved the way his cock rubbed her inside. It always made her cum. It had been so long she had felt it. But now she heard a familiar sound. It was the sound of his belt buckle, then the sliding of the belt from the waist of his jeans. She hoped the next sound would be the sound would be the zipper of his jeans. It wasn't to be.

"You can yell as loud as you want, no one cares here."

Without warning Steve whipped her ass with the doubled belt, first once and then he paused, then again and again rapidly and without mercy. Rebecca danced and twisted wildly, crying, pleading him to stop. Steve just smiled, he enjoyed this. He knew even though she was crying that she knew it would happen, just like it had happened before. Red welts were rising on her shapely ass and he paused.

"You knew I would do this didn't you? Don't worry, it is good for you. Remember how you used to thank me for whipping you? Remember how you told me it helped you to be a good girl."

She just sobbed and nodded. Then he whipped her more. She screamed and begged for mercy. Steve only whipped her harder and faster each stroke designed to land precisely on her ass, legs, and back. Tears were streaming down her face. When she finally quit struggling and just hung there and took it Steve stopped. He unhooked her wrist and let her down. She turned and hugged him and thanked him for taking her back. She kissed his face and mouth and began to unbutton is shirt, and rubbed down his chest and unbuttoned his jeans frantically, desperate to find his cock. It was hard and seemed longer and thicker than she had remembered or maybe she was just so glad to have it, she couldn't tell. She kissed it and licked it reverently, she cradled his balls in her hand and then she engulfed it, taking her tongue and twirling it around the head the way he liked it.

"Wait a minute. Stand up."

She stood up and Steve led her over to were a saddle rested. He moved the saddle and bent her over the wood frame. Obediently she offered her ass to him. Steve unbuckled the strap between her legs freeing her pussy. He stepped up behind her and rubbed the tip of his dick in between her cunt lips. Rebecca backed up, anxious to have his cock in her, but she didn't have to wait, Steve pushed the length of it deep inside her. She grunted as he took her by her hips, her ass burned as his own sweat touched the welts on her ass, but the feel of his cock inside her rubbing her g-spot was just what she needed. It wasn't long before she came, screaming as though she was being whipped, but Steve fucked her the same way he whipped her and he kept at it, his balls slapping her clit with each stroke. She came again, and again. Cumming was easy for Rebecca. She was one of those rare women who could cum from just by being fucked again and again. Her problem was finding a man who could give it to her long enough. Steve was such a man and she was beginning to realize how rare he was as well. He wasn't afraid to hurt her the way she needed it. He didn't make her feel bad for needing it. And he never left her feeling frustrated, fucking her until she was weak from cumming.

Finally Steve came, growling that low growl she was fond of as he unloaded his hot semen in her pussy. He rested a moment then he pulled out. Damn, she thought, she hated the feeling of his cock pulling from her pussy, but she couldn't bring herself to complain out loud. He gave her just what she wanted... and she knew he would do it again.

"Oh Steve, you fuck me too good. You know I don't deserve it."

"No you don't. You'd be much better off if you would mind me. I think I have been too easy on you. Maybe I won't be from now on."

Steve took a chain from the cabinet that he took the leather harness from and led Rebecca back over to the wall hook and chained and locked her to it. He pulled the strap back up between her legs and buckled it tightly between her legs, then tossed her a rough wool blanket.

"You'll sleep here in the barn tonight. I want you to think about how foolish you have been."