Twisted Ch. 01

Story Info
The day I discovered I was a nipple pain slut.
1k words
3.86
24.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tied to table/frame/bed whatever the hell it was, my arms were hanging to the side tied to the legs, i guess, my legs were spread and bent at the knee, bent over some fabric and secured with my legs apart, there was access to my asshole. But he was not interested in it, my dick or my mouth.

Master, was twisting my nipples, no clips no pins, just using his fingers... twisting them so damn hard, i was screaming, but surprisingly in pain and pleasure...the harder he twisted and pulled the harder my dick got. I was encased in a cock and ball ring so tight my balls felt like they were being cut off. And yet with every twist and pull, my dick got harder and harder. It was standing tall and hard, I had never seen it that big before or felt it that hard.

Master laughed hard, so you're a nipple pain slut boy. I screamed in pain as he pulled on both at the same time, I moaned with pleasure as he then twisted them, my cock leaking precum down the shaft. He squeezed harder, answer me bitch. I cried out Yes Sir...he laughed and said "so 2 hours ago you thought were a top and sometimes bottom, you had no idea you're really just a pain slut waiting to be hurt", did you boy... I cried and moaned no Sir, please don't stop Sir... he leaned over me and smiled he kissed me very passionately and gently, he gently rolled my nipples and whispered to me, oh don't worry boy, pain sluts are hard to find and important to keep. You want to be my pain slut boy...I whimpered oh please Sir, please make me your pain slut...I had no idea how pain was pleasure and how much I could take and love, or how it would make me cum.

Master then twisted both nipples so hard my eyes crossed and my breath escaped me, I could barely breathe with the pain, I raised my head and could see my dick twitching and leaking cum, almost as much as when i usually came, but now it was iron steel hard and no relief was felt, just a building mass of cum in my balls. Growing hotter by the second. Master,squeezed harder and i felt my eyes rolling in my head, i tried to scream but nothing came out, my back arched and my body shook, even tho my head was laid back on the table i could see white spurts of cum shooting into the air and i could feel the hot cum falling on my stomach and balls, running down my dick, even some falling on my chest and face. I wa in heaven and hell at the same instant. My body was shaking with pleasure and the release of the cum from my balls was orgasmic (i don't know how women feel when they orgasm) I had once watched my sister having an orgasm as her boyfriend ate her pussy, if this is what it felt like, now i knew why she like orgasms.

But at the same time even tho i was emptying my balls of what seemed likes gallons of cum, my balls were filling again and Master slipped another even tighter cock ring around them, it hurt like hell and as i felt my balls filling and no place to go, i felt the pain and pleasure again and again. i begged for relief, i begged for more pain and more pleasure. Master ran his hand over my body scooping up as much cum as he could, he brought his hand to my lips, lick it up boy, you little cum slut, lick it all. I puckered my lips and brought my tongue out, Master wiped some on my tongue and lips, i hungrily took it all in. i licked his hand and fingers clean, he then climbed up on the table, he had on chaps but no undergarment just his beautiful 12 inch cock, he rubbed it against my dick and stomach and balls coating it with cum and now more precum, he then straddled me and brought his beautiful dick to my lips and i sucked on it like a baby at mothers breast...i so wanted all cum, mine his and any he would feed me.

As i sucked he reached for my nipples and twisted and pulled, my body pulsed and i jerked up even raising his massive body as i moaned, my dick rock hard and oozing precum seemed to seek his ass, he laughed. He said, well well boy, a dick seeks a hole when it's hungry...maybe we will feed it in time. He slid more on my chest and feed me his dick as he reached down and twisted my nipples. My mind was going crazy, pain, pleasure, the awesome feeling of a hard hot dick fucking my throat, over and over.

He grabbed my head and held it tightly in place, in full stroked his dick into my mouth, i felt it grow hot and grow in my throat, and then i was feeling hot creamy cum roll down my throat, it was heaven, the ecstatic feeling was overwhelming, I felt a warm feeling growing over me, my body was shaking and i sucked on the cock like a baby at moms nipple. My own dick, despite being encased in two tight cock rings exploded as Master came in me and twisted my nipples. My eyes rolled back in my head and i passed out. I came to with Master rubbing my face and calling me softly. Telling me i was a good little cocksucking pain slut that i was. The Master released me from my bonds. I listened to Master, i heard he was satisfied with my performance...and i felt proud, but i also felt afraid...i wanted more pain, my nipples throbbed but i needed to feel them twisted again. i needed, wanted the pain, my dick got hard thinking of it...i needed more...