Twisted Cinders Ch. 03

Story Info
Elise's dreams are rudely interrupted.
2.1k words
4.3
32.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.

For the rest of the week after the humiliating dinner, she took every measure possible to avoid Sir Grey and his son.

Of course, their evening meal was the one time she was absolutely expected to be present. That could not be avoided. Sir Grey had not gone so far again as on that evening. However, since that day she had been forced to stand next to his chair through every meal, while he occasionally ran his hands over her legs and ass.

Tonight, when he retired to the library to work, she escaped back downstairs to the kitchens - slumping into a chair before the fire, exhausted. She had been so wound up this last week, so anxious. She was so preoccupied with becoming invisible every day that by the time she fell into bed around midnight, she usually sank into the dreamless sleep of the dead until she awoke at dawn.

She wearily prepared the kitchen for the morning, before undressing and pulling on her simple night shift. She sank into her bed and drew the curtains of the alcove closed, shutting out the glow of the fire. Her eyes drifted closed.

***

It was the same as before, as every time, but it had been a while since the last...

The man was holding to her, whispering, and although she did not comprehend the words, they were comforting. Her face was pressed to his neck yet again, but this time she did not try to draw back, she allowed herself to go with the dream. She was getting better at this, this half-awareness, accepting the surrealism. Even within the dream, she recognised in herself a relief that she was here again...wicked as it was.

His warm hands were running softly down her back; light, feather touches, worshipping her skin.

The familiar heat was rising in her, coiling in her abdomen... a gentle pulse beginning between her legs. She sighed into his neck as his hands travelled lower, pressing herself against him....

*** It was not with the usual soft blurring that she came to, but suddenly, with the intense and immediate knowledge that something was wrong.

She froze, her brain racing out of its dreamy state to take in her immediate surroundings....she was in bed, still. She was warm, too warm...the sheets tangled again...it was still dark.

That was odd, she never woke before dawn. She couldn't have been asleep more than a few hours...

Then she heard it. The rustle of fabric...and breathing...deep breathing. Someone was moving across the room.

Even as her brain caught up, as she lay frozen, the alcove drapes twitched and began to draw apart, a shape silhouetted against the glow of the dying fire.

She drew in breath to scream, though she knew it would do no good, but at Sir Grey's familiar chuckle her vocal chords froze.

"Ah yes, very wise little Elise....I would stay quiet. I doubt even your outraged little voice could be heard six miles away...and you wouldn't want to annoy me now, would you..."He chuckled darkly again, leaning over her so his face was inches from her own.

She could smell the alcohol on his breath, and she turned her face away as the bile rose in her throat. Fear saturated her brain.

He roughly grasped her jaw and turned her head back towards him, leaning in and crushing his mouth against her lips. She whimpered in fear, clamping her lips shut, but his fingers on her jaw prized into her cheeks until her teeth edged open from the pain, and he roughly forced his tongue into her mouth and against hers. She lashed out at his chest with her fists, but made little impact, then his free hand grasped her wrists, dragging them over her head.

He released her mouth from beneath his and chuckled again, whispering against her ear, "Ah yes, spirited as ever..."

Still grasping her wrists with one hand, his right reached down and grasped the hem of her shift. She squirmed as he dragged it up her body, exposing her to his gaze in the glow of the dying fire.

His face was still in shadow, but she could feel his eyes raking her flesh, starting at her breasts, down over her stomach, before lingering at the thatch of hair between her thighs. He growled deep in his throat as she squirmed, trying to free herself and escape his stare, but only succeeding in improving his view.

Suddenly, he grasped her hair, spread over the pillow, and hauled her upright. She cried out in pain. He released her hair and wrists just long enough to tear her shift from her body entirely in one fluid movement, before grasping her hair and dragging her into the light before the hearth. Her hands clung to his wrist trying to lessen the pull on her hair, whimpering.

She stumbled to her knees in front of him, still controlled by his firm hold in her hair, and he pulled back her head kneeling to her level before her. His eyes continued to rake her body, her knees splayed slightly under her and he drank in the sight of her pouting pussy lips gleaming in the fire light.

He ran his right hand over each breast in turn, circling each nipple before tweaking it. She whimpered, and his hand began to drift over her stomach, down further until he ran a single digit lightly along her slit.

With horror, she prayed that her dream had not left her moist.

"Sir Grey, don't do this," she begged, pleading with her eyes.

He laughed again. "Why, Elise, I believe you must be enjoying this as much as I -- see how you cunt seeps for me already?" he rasped, grinning, as he held up his slick finger. Slowly, his eyes on hers, he placed the finger on her lips. "Taste how you want it..." He breathed, "Taste what a whore you really are."

Elise had little choice. She parted her lips slightly, and allowed him to run his finger along her tongue before he echoed the move, tasting her.

"You look like your mother, you beg like your mother, and you taste like the whore too."He smiled bitterly, his eyes dark with lust and rage.

Elise did not think she could have moved if she were not still frozen in fear. But her eyes flickered to the fire poker lying just out of reach. Maybe.... but his eyes saw the movement and followed her gaze. His face hardened as he picked up the poker.

"Getting ideas, were we? I think not. Let me make myself clear..." He drawled slowly. "I can cause you so much pain you beg to die, Elise. There is no one to notice or care if you do. No one would come to your aid. I suggest you follow my orders very closely now, understand?"

Elise had no doubt that he meant every word he said, and that every one was true. Wretched as she was, she wanted to survive this, in one piece. She nodded, closing her eyes in resignation.

"Say yes, Father," He prompted.

She froze. Father..? This beast of a man..? His grip on her hair tightened menacingly. She detached her emotions completely and tried to empty her head of thought. It was futile and dangerous to do otherwise.

"Yes....Father." She whispered.

"Good," He breathed.

He set the poker down where he could reach it and she could not, the tip resting ominously in the embers. His hand reached down to cup her mound. She cringed under the vulnerable position.

"Have you ever been with a man before, little Elise?" He breathed into her ear, "Have you ever been touched, licked ...fucked by a man?" He chuckled. "I doubt it, but I shall have proof...."

Before she could grasp his meaning, he thrust a finger deep inside her. She cried out and writhed at the invasion, he responded by probing deeper still until he met her barrier. His breathing in her ear was ragged as she struggled in vain against him.

"Hmmm..." He growled, "...so tight. So... untouched." He rocked his hand against her, and she gasped at the overwhelming sensations that flooded her, and the humiliation, eyes widening in shock.

He chuckled. "...And so responsive." He drew back, taking his hand from her, and rose to standing, keeping her kneeling with his grip on her hair.

"So I don't suppose you've ever really seen a man before either...touched him, tasted him... suckled on him..." While he spoke he reached down to unlace his breeches, eyes on her face.

Elise closed her eyes and fought the rising bile. This could not be happening.

"Please..." She gasped, "...please stop..." She opened her eyes to try to plead yet again, but all her begging did was feed the desire flaming in his fierce eyes.

"Watch, Elise," He ordered, pulling her hair so she was forced to look down to where he was unlacing.

She stared, mesmerised as he released his eager cock, hard and straight before her eyes. She had never seen one before, and to her eyes it was huge, rigid and swollen with a bulbous head. A bead of liquid seeped from the slit at the head.

Sir Grey smiled down at her terrified wide eyes. He grasped one of her hands and wrapped it around the thick shaft.

"Stroke it," He ordered.

Elise could only stare, numb as he worked her hand up and down his shaft under his. He groaned deeply. It was like moving silk over iron, and she could feel the veins beneath her fingers. He was so close to her face she could smell his musty scent.

"Open your mouth," He commanded, huskily.

She shook her head. No. No.., she couldn't. She'd be sick.

Suddenly, Sir Grey released her hand and she felt the searing heat of hot iron close to her cheek. She froze.

"If you disobey me one more time, you shall feel this poker branding your flesh," He seethed. "You will open your mouth, and you will suck my cock like the good little whore you are...and if I feel your teeth once, I shall knock every one from your skull with this iron."

She flinched from the heat, despairing. There was no choice. He meant every word.

Slowly, Elise parted her lips, trying to detach from what she was doing.

With a low growl, Sir Grey began to push his hard cock into her soft mouth. She whimpered and his cock twitched in response. Elise felt liquid on her tongue, and a strange salty taste in her mouth. She focused on breathing through her nose, trying to stay calm.

Sir Grey felt her tongue move against the underside of his cock and groaned. The sight of her lips stretched around his shaft was almost too much, and he paused a moment to regain control.

"Now then, little step daughter... suckle on my cock like your mother did before you," He rasped.

Elise whimpered again, and began to suck, rubbing her tongue along him. She did not know how to please him, but if she did, perhaps this hell would end sooner. He groaned and she continued.

After a few minutes of this, Sir Grey brought both hands to her head grasping her hair tightly. Thrusting his hips and pulling her head towards him, he began to drive deep into her mouth, as animal lust took over his actions.

She whimpered as it became harder to breathe. Her evident distress only increased his lust, and he began fucking her mouth deeply until he felt the constriction of her throat around the head of his engorged cock.

She gagged and the ripples around his shaft sent him escalating towards climax.

The room was full of the ragged sounds of his breathing, her struggling and the slap of his flesh against her face.

His balls began to churn and tighten, and he thrust once more, deep into her throat before pulling out of her mouth, dragging her head back by her hair so her face was turned up to him. She gasped air into her open mouth in shock.

He angled his cock at her face and pumped it with his fist, once, twice. Then, with a feral snarl, he began to shoot forth his load as he stared into her bewildered eyes.

The first two spurts landed on her tongue, then splattered on her face and breasts.

He clamped her jaw shut with one hand. "Drink down my seed," he snarled, forcing it closed until he witnessed her swallow with a grimace.

The last thing she recalled before everything faded into black was his cold smile looking down at her.