Twisted Dominance Ch. 1

Story Info
An intruder in their marriage.
1.2k words
3.78
60.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to talk about Tom," Amy whispers to Marianne as they wake up. Marianne cringes at the thought. Several weeks ago Amy told her that she wanted to have sex with Marianne's husband while she watches. She has feared this conversation every since.

Amy, twenty-five years old, met and developed a relationship with Marianne about six months ago. Whenever Tom, Marianne's husband, leaves town for business, Amy sleeps over. Tom travels almost every week. Marianne and her husband are in their early forties and have two children away at college.

Amy caresses Marianne. "Now, don't be scared, Sweetie. You'll enjoy watching us." Amy slides a hand over Marianne's abdomen under her teddy and plays with the elastic of her panties. "Don't you think Tom will like feeling me, like you do?"

"Yes," Marianne timidly replies knowing that any other reply would have upset Amy.

Amy makes love with Marianne as she describes her plan. "We have a dinner party for him to celebrate his birthday. He knows that you and I hang out together at the tennis club so an invite to dinner won't be unusual. We get him drunk; that won't be difficult. After dinner, we go downstairs to dance. First you and I will dance together. We can get him excited. Then I will dance with him. I will alternate dancing with you and him. And we can gradually seduce him.

By ten o'clock, he will have us both in bed. It's every man's dream to have two women. He will feel so good the next day that he will buy you anything," Amy continues as she wraps her legs Marianne's head and shoulders. "It's every man's dream to see two women exchange love," she whispers as she squeezes her legs around Marianne's touch.

Marianne really doesn't want to do this with Tom but she knows that she cannot resist Amy. Once Amy decides something, she gets it. She hasn't realized until now how dependent on Amy she had become both emotionally and physically. Sexually she feels whole for once in her life. For her, Amy is a torrent for her on the outside but a soft dream inside.

That Saturday they pull off Amy's plan almost to letter. Amy is good at orchestrating, improvising, and controlling both Marianne and Tom. She dances with Marianne and then alternates between Tom and Marianne. It only takes a few dances to get Tom going. Soon Tom is dancing her into the darker corners and feeling her up. Amy cleverly mimics every one of Tom's moves but with Marianne and in his full view, including sliding her hand up Marianne's blouse and cupping her breast. Marianne plays along but is passive, always letting Amy make the moves.

Before long, Tom is leading Amy up the stairs to the bedroom. Both are laughing and giggling. Marianne follows at a distance. She watches as Tom tears into Amy in their bed sadly thinking that he never attacked her like that in their twenty-five years of courtship and marriage. Afterwards, Amy motions to her and she quietly moves onto the far side of the bed while Tom slumbers, draped over Amy on the other side.

The alarm at 5:30 am startles everyone. Tom groans, struggles up, and half-ass puts on his golf wear. Fifteen minutes later he bends over and gives his wife a kiss.

When he walks out of the room, Amy jumps up, puts on one of his starched blue dress shirts, buttons two buttons, and catches him in the garage next to his car. "Hey, you forgot to kiss me," she says as she reaches up to kiss him passionately, pushing her body into him. "Did you enjoy last night?" she asks.

"Yes," he softly and reluctantly admits. He really doesn't know what to say or think.

"Good. I want to fuck you again. Be back here after the first nine," she replies knowing that he always plays eighteen holes. "In the meantime, I will take care of Marianne."

She slow goes back up the stairs. She feels his eyes between her legs. She glances back to catch his stare; she smiles at him.

She gets to the bedroom and puts on a strap-on, leaving on Tom's shirt. She bends over Marianne, "I want to fuck you but not like the way Tom fucked me. He's got a lot to learn for being married so long. But we'll teach him." She climbs into bed, "But first, go make some coffee."

Marianne comes back with coffee. "I want to talk with you about some things," Marianne says sitting on the edge of the bed nervously drinking some coffee.

Amy knees over her and slowly undoes her robe and teddy. "Yes, Sweetie, I know we need to talk but let's make love first," she says sliding her hands around her neck and nibbling on her ears. It is not long before Marianne succumbs and pulls Amy into her. The orgasms she has with Marianne ripples though her body like nothing she has ever experienced.

They fall asleep but shortly thereafter Marianne is surprised by the noise of the garage door.

"Oh," says Amy. I forgot to tell you. I told Tom to play only nine and then come back and play with me. Marianne starts to get to put on some clothing and Amy pulls her back. "Stay here until he comes. Then I want you get up, gather your nightgown and go into the other room. I want to have Tom without you." Tears come to Marianne's eyes.

Tom comes nervously into the bedroom. Marianne crawls from between the sheets trying to hide herself, embarrassedly grabs her stuff, and walks from the room without exchanging eye contact.

Amy laughs to herself wondering how, or if, he hid his hard-on for nine holes and what he didn't tell his buddy's. She's amazed at how weak and submissive he is personally when he is so successful and powerful in business. He is so sallow and, definitely, neglectful of Marianne.

As she's squatting over Tom yanking him off with her pelvic muscles she says and thinks to herself, "god you're a lousy fuck. Have you ever given Marianne an orgasm." Then she thinks to herself how she is going to move into their home. She will take turns between the two and not let them do each except when she allows it on limited occasions. And she won't let the other watch either. They will need to go into the back bedroom by themselves.

When she and Tom finish, she gets up and bends over to the intercom, "Hey Marianne, we're finished. You can come in now."

Then she says to Tom, "Tom, when I went up stairs from the garage where you looking at my ass? I know that you look."

"Yes," he admits; he has no options; and not use to being confronted.

"Next time when you do me would you do me in the ass?" she asks. The talk of her ass and cunt has him hard again.

Before he answers, Marianne comes back in the room where Tom and Amy are still in bed. She sees Amy head resting on his chest; her blonde hair flowing around him. She sees Amy's hand gripping and stroking his cock. Her leg is wrapped over his. Tom hardly moves as his mind is still on Amy's ass. "Yes," he finally replies.

"Marianne, grab some wash cloths and wipe us off. Tom jissed all over us," Amy commands. She really likes Marianne but loves to humiliate her. She doesn't like Tom. She has plans for Tom. He is her target in more ways than one. Will it be his money, career, reputation?

(To be continued)