Twisted Exposed

Story Info
This girl's need to be naked, in public.
6.2k words
4.52
56.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was at the 'auto-pilot ' point. I've found there are two major points when giving head. The 'auto-pilot point' is when his little hips start going back and forth, and he starts to literally fuck my mouth. I really don't have to do anything except keep my head still. By this point I've already licked his shaft up and down, made tongue circles around his head, sucked his balls, deep throated (if he's not Too big), and generally bobbed him.

By this point he should be covered in a thick coating of my saliva. That's one of the big ones when giving an excellent blow-job; the wetter the better. Guys just seem to love it when you get their cock dripping wet, to the point it drips saliva onto my breasts, or when a string connects it to my mouth when I pull away. The other big one is eye contact. When I look up at him, and he looks into my baby blues with his meat stuffed into my mouth, I can literally feel his heart melt. It's the same for every guy.

Not that I'm some kind of expert or anything. The gentleman in my mouth right now is only number three. For being twenty-two years old, that's pretty tame. There are some girls in my dorm who do three different guys a week! Even though I've had sex with relatively few people, the sex I have had has been very kinky and very awesome! I guess you could probably call me a nympho, or a slut, but I really don't care.

I had sex for the first time about two weeks after I turned eighteen. I sat on my stepdad's knee one afternoon, started grinding a bit, and Bingo! My life changed from that moment on.

He proceeded to (reluctantly, at first anyway), to introduce to me the glories of sex. I will never forget that moment when the head of Ben's massive dick parted my lips for the first time. For the next several months, we had long sex sessions every Saturday, until I left for college. I guess I got a little spoiled being broken in by a man like that that. Did I mention how big he was...oh, sorry!

It was around that time where I discovered how much I preferred to be naked as to being clothed. I think my exhibitionist tendencies were being formed then. I used to love laying out nude in the backyard. One day, I could tell the neighbor was peeking through the fence. I gave him quite a show, with the use of tanning lotion and some fingers.

I just get a thrill when I know people are watching me while I'm naked. It starts with butterflies in the stomach, then a warmth goes through me, until it gets white hot. God blessed me with a tight and high ass, large, firm breasts, a pretty face that needs little makeup, an innocent face, and long, blonde hair which I usually keep in a ponytail or French braid. I like to stay tan, and work hard to keep myself looking good when naked. So, why not show it off?

After arriving at college, I started having sex with my roomie, Taryn. What do you expect? Two hot, young college girls in a tiny dorm room...well, curiosity got the cat! She did things to me with her tongue that I cannot even begin to describe, and I enjoyed returning the attention.

It was around this time when we met Bax. He actually saved me from getting gang-raped at a frat party (Taryn and I let our exhibitionism get us into trouble). We showed our appreciation by having a threesome. It would always end up with Taryn and I in a 69, and Bax drilling whoever happened to be on top. As much as I liked being on the bottom and getting to service both with my mouth, being on top was mind-blowing. The sensation of tongue caressing my clit, alternated with getting fucked hard was simply amazin! Taryn would always end up with a face full from both of us. Did, I mention that when I cum hard, I squirt a bit?

So yes, things were great, but then they began to get complicated. Ben, my former stepdad, came to visit me. He had divorced my mom by then, so technically, I wasn't fucking my stepdad anymore. Not that I give a whit what people think. Never have, never will.

Anyway, Ben, Bax, Taryn, and me had a wonderful night at Ben's hotel room. Bax even introduced me to anal sex for the first time. Anyway, like I said, after that things got complicated. Bax started to think of me as his girlfriend, even though we would still get together with Taryn on a regular basis, which he obviously didn't have a problem with. But whenever Ben came to town, he got very uptight about me getting together with him. He even forbade me to see him, which really irked me.

I love Ben, and always will, and whenever someone tries to control me, I rebel in a big way. I don't see why I can't love more than one person, and for me, sex is love, and love is sex. It was about this time that Taryn found herself in a serious relationship. She didn't want to hurt her boyfriend, as much as she loved our little ménage a trois. She said he wouldn't understand, and would no longer be getting together with Bax and me. I was starting to feel hemmed in, which leads me to this man with his cock in my mouth.

So, back to the matter at hand (or mouth, if you prefer). He was now at critical point number two, which I call the countdown. He was getting close to unloading. When you feel his balls contract, and his cock grows even harder and seems to lengthen by another half inch, you know he is about to cum.

Now I know, a lot of girls do not swallow, or will not take a facial, but I am not one of those girls. I love to feel a hot jet shooting down my throat, or getting several ropes of cum shot on my face. It is just so sexy! It is also a feeling of total power over that man. And maybe I love it because it is so naughty, so dirty. It seems like the nastier it is, the more turned on I get, and the more turned on I get, the nastier I get. So how did I get to this point, me on my knees behind an abandoned warehouse, sucking off a man I had met less than twenty four hours ago?

Last Tuesday I got an email from Ben, saying that he was going to be in town, and would love to get together. Bax was sitting on the couch, watching MMA. I got my own studio apartment about a month ago. Taryn was in a serious relationship now, and it would be impossible to live in the same dorm room with her without having sex, so I moved out. The place was small, only one room and a bathroom, but it was cool. I decided that now was as good a time as any to confront Bax. I laid it on the line.

"Ben going to be in town next week, and I'm going to see him."

He glared at me. "You're such a fucking slut."

"I'm sorry you feel that way Bax, but nobody is going to control me."

"Don't you see what your doing is wrong? People are supposed to be monogamous."

"People are supposed to live a lifestyle that works best for them. I love you, and I love Ben, and if I love somebody, I'm going to be with them. And monogamous? Were you being monogamous when you were fucking me and Taryn at the same time?"

"That was different, we were sharing each other."

"Well then if that's how you feel, come over this weekend when Bens here. You both can share me. He's very open minded, I'm sure he would go for it." The thought made me moist. He just sneered.

"Like I said, you're such a slut. Goodbye Nikki." He got up and left, and I knew it was over.

This would not be the only relationship that got destroyed this week. Ben showed up at my apartment at around nine on Friday night. I greeted him at the door in just a pair of panties, heels, and a bottle of Champaign. The weekend promised to be fantastic!

At around noon on Saturday, we were going at it hard and heavy for the third time. I was on top, riding him hard, his enormous cock meeting my thrusts, And I was getting close to cumming again, when the door opened. I was afraid it was going to be Bax, starting shit. It wasn't him...it was my mom.

"...ungh..ohgod mom....ahhnot a good time....ahh right now...."

We were both to close to brink to stop, and kept going at it without missing a beat. She stood there with a look of shock and rage on her face. I was sure the sight of her daughter fucking her ex-husband would cause her to commit murder, but I just kept riding, and leaned down and kissed him, moaning as I squirted all over his cock.

I was sure I was going to feel a knife in my back, but she just walked out instead, not even closing the door. Down deep inside me, a dark, evil part of me was glad I hurt her. I hoped she paid particular attention to how her daughter's little ass was enthusiastically bouncing up and down on her ex-husband's enormous cock, and how my mouth and eyes were half open in a look of sexual ecstasy. I knew there would be terrible repercussions though. After he came inside me, I just lay on top of him, thinking about what just happened.

My mom had me when she was sixteen, so I knew where I inherited my wild side from. I never knew my real dad, he split soon after I was born. I knew it must have been hard on her, raising me on her own, at so young an age, and she was hard on me in return. It seemed like we were never very close. I don't ever remember her working when I was really young, but I do remember a lot of different men coming around, usually at night.

Later on, she started working as a waitress. She was pretty and did okay with the tip money. When I was thirteen, she married Ben. I loved him from the start. He was always so good to me. After I turned eighteen, and we had had that little session of me getting off while sitting on his knee, I snuck into the bathroom while he was showering and watched him as he jacked his cock.

I knew right then why my mom married him. I know some girls say size doesn't matter, but that's because they probably never had an experience with a guy like Ben! He broke me in well, and probably spoiled me a bit, too! Ben left the next day, and for the first time, I felt I was truly on my own.

The next Thursday I was driving from class to my job. I recently hired on at Neiman Marcus in the women's clothing department. It was great experience, as I was also working toward a degree in clothing design, but it was a struggle keeping up with school. Well, all this work my get my mind off sex for a while.....right! My car was an absolute POS, it was a 1999 Ford Taurus, well past its prime, but, it got me where I needed to go, and it was all I could afford.

Anyway, all of a sudden I could hardly keep it on the road, and it started thumping really bad. I pulled over onto the shoulder, and got out to look. I couldn't tell what was wrong. It was really scary, with cars whizzing by I35 going 90 miles an hour. I didn't have enough money for a tow truck, was going to be late for work, and it looked like it was going to start raining soon. It was really turning out to be a sucky day!

Just when I felt like I was going to cry, a Mercedes pulled over, and a guy got out. I guess when you're wearing a little skirt and heels on the side of a road, you don't have to wait long for a kind stranger to help!

"What's the problem, little lady?"

He was an older guy, maybe mid-thirties, solid looking, about 6'2", nice smile, not pretty but rugged looking, shaved head. I liked what I saw.

"I don't know!"

"Well, its looks pretty obvious to me, you got a flat. You're no mechanic are you?" he laughed.

"No, I work at Nieman Marcus."

He fixed the flat in no time. I was so relieved.

"Thank you so much, I wish there was some way I could repay you, but I'm just a broke college student."

"Well, pretty one.....I'd take a blowjob in payment!"

He's a bold one. I like bold.

"That's rude...I don't even know your name."

"I'm Kyle, and I'm sorry, I have a tendency to say whatever comes into my head. It gets really bad when I'm around a pretty young lady like yourself."

"Well Kyle, thanks for the compliment, I'm Nikki."

"Nikki, how about you letting me help a struggling young college student by buying her dinner?"

"How about lunch instead, I think I need to only be around you in daylight, you seem a little dangerous."

We made a date for tomorrow at one at a local Thai place downtown. We met the next day as scheduled. The conversation was interesting, the food spicy, and the view (of him) was nice. He told me was a security consultant, which seemed a little cryptic, and I told him about myself. Eventually, the conversation turned to 'so what do you like to do in your spare time'. I tried to hide my coy little smile, but he caught it.

"Oh. I see. I think maybe you enjoy indoor sports." he grinned.

"Yes, but I'm probably more of an expert than you think."

He paid the bill and we walked out. He said goodbye and walking toward his car when I took him by the hand.

"C'mon, I still owe you something." was all I said. Which leads us to the present, with me on my knees, behind an abandoned warehouse, with Kyle's cock in my mouth, about to blow. He stopped fucking my mouth and pulled out. I took it in my hand and pointed it at my face.

I felt it spasm as he shot a copious amount of sperm all over my face and in my open mouth. I smiled up at him with my messy face. He pulled me up and kissed my neck on a place that wasn't messy.

"Oh my God, where have you been all my life." He whispered in my ear.

I played the teaser over the next two weeks. Wanting to prolong the anticipation is one of the best things about sex. I would do things like come over to his place and do a sexy striptease, and crawl over to him on my hands and knees, finishing him off with my mouth, or commanding him to eat my pussy till I squirt, or having him fuck me with a toy, but not yet actually having him inside me. But after two weeks of this, we were nearly crazy with want.

After taking me out to dinner, he came back to my apartment. After undressing each other, I lay down on my bed and spread my legs as far as I could, inviting him in. before he entered me, I stopped him.

"There's something I want straight between us."

"Well, there is definitely something straight between us!"

"No, serious. I'm not a conventional girl. I want you to understand that I have needs that one man can't possibly fulfill. I will be having sex with at least one other man occasionally. His name is Ben, and he is someone who I will always see."

"Baby, I'm not trying to own you. I'm probably just as kinky as you. I want you to explore your desires, and I want to be there to help you explore. You can do whatever you want with whoever you want, I just want to be around for it. Let's just live for the moment."

With those words, he entered me and proceeded to fuck me silly. It was like that every weekend when we got together. When I told him about my sexual exploits, he would get more turned on, and want to hear more. He especially liked it when I told him about my exhibitionist side. He said that was something he wanted to help me expand upon.

After a month went by, Ben came for a visit, and when I told Kyle I would be with him, he kissed me and told me to have a great time. I felt so free.

One Friday evening, I was over at Kyle's place. We had decided to stay in for the night, so as usual, I was naked. He liked it that way!

"What do you want to do for dinner?" I asked him.

"Why don't we just have a pizza delivered?"

"Sounds good, I'll call it in, and you can pay for it."

"Why don't you pay for it?"

"Okay, but that means I've got to put some clothes on."

"Not necessarily. You know, with how much you like to show off your body and everything, why don't you answer the door like you are?"

"You mean answer the door naked? To some pizza driver who we don't even know? What if he tries to come in and take advantage of me?"

" That's okay, I knew you weren't as daring as you let on. Forget about it."

"No, bullshit! You think I won't do it? If that's what you want, I'll do it!"

"Okay, so you have to do it, no matter who it is, young or old, male or female. Bet?"

"You're on. Where will you be during this little show?"

"I'll be in the study with door open and the lights out. He won't be able to see me, and I'll be there in case things get out of hand."

After calling in the order, I sat on the couch in the front room, butterflies in my stomach, but I was also getting a little wet with the anticipation of showing myself off to a total stranger. It was that whole thing about the sluttier I am, the more turned on I get, and the more turned on I get, the sluttier I become. I had even begun to touch myself, thinking about it. If Kyle wanted a show, I'd give him one, with a little more than he probably expected.

By the time I heard a car door close out front, I was pretty worked up. I got up and looked out the peephole. It was a guy, pretty young, but very fat. The doorbell rang. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully.

His eyes about popped out of his head.

"Uh...." Was all he could mange.

"Sorry about this...I was just having some, um, me time....you know, boyfriends gone ....." I explained.

"Come in and close the door, I'll get you your money."

I had strategically put my purse on the floor, so I had to bend all the way over to open it, giving him an excellent view. Now for the twist to Kyle's little plan.

"Oh damn, I only have the exact amount for the pizza, but nothing for a tip."

"Oh, uh....." He was quite the conversationalist. I was probably the first naked woman he had ever seen besides his mom.

"Well, since I don't have any money for a tip...I'll let you touch my tits...only if you want to."

"Oh...uh...yeah!"

"Have you ever touched a pair of breasts before?"

"Um..no..."

"Here, give me your hands, I'll show you how."

I placed his hands lightly against my tits.

"See, that's how you do it. No grabbing. Now just caress them....that's it...you got it..."

He had a huge goofy smile on his face.

"See how my nipples are starting to get bigger? That means you're doing a good job."

I was starting to get excited. The fact that he was obese didn't matter, it was the fact that I was naked and getting fondled by a stranger. I started to breathe a little deeper.

"Would you like to put your mouth on them?"

"Ohh, yes."

He began to suck on them like a big, fat baby. He would remember this for the rest of his life. I was actually starting to get wet.

"Ok, big guy, that's enough of a tip for you."

He reluctantly pulled away. I led him to the door, and he left, grinning from ear to ear.

Kyle came out from the darkened room. I didn't know what his reaction was going to be. He came over, grabbed me by the ponytail, and pushed my mouth against his. I felt his erection through his pants.

He obviously enjoyed the show. He proceeded to fuck me with more than his usual enthusiasm. As he fucked me from behind, he slapped my ass, calling me his horny slut, his filthy little whore, and I eagerly agreed with him.It ended with me on my stomach, my ass in the air, with him driving hard and deep into me, his balls pounding my clit into a drenching orgasm while he filled my pussy with his cum. Afterward, we lay in post sex bliss on the floor.

"You didn't mind me letting that kid suck on my tits?"

"Oh no. I loved it, and you loved being such a naughty little slut, didn't you?"

"You know it, sexy!"

"I would like to keep playing this little game. Would you?"

"You know the answer to that."

"Okay, I've got something else in mind. How about next Saturday? Are you game?"

The dirty smile on my face told him yes.

After a week of anticipation and curiosity, Saturday finally rolled around. As instructed, I had not had sex with Kyle, or anyone else, nor had I indulged in any masturbation. It was hell! He instructed me to wear my fringed suede leather ankle boots and my black, long sleeved Nicole Miller miniskirt. Its a look that not too many girls can pull off, but I can and well....I do! It was very sexy, showing a lot of leg. When I met Kyle, he approved, and said we were going shoe shopping, one of my favorite hobbies.

12