Twisted Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited for about a half an hour then slowly opened her door and looked towards Troy's door. His lights were off and she slowly opened her bedroom door and walked quietly down the hall. Stopping in front of his half open door, she peeked in to see if he was sleeping. She could hear his slow deep breathing, pushing the door open a bit here eyes widened as she realized he was lying naked in bed. She felt her face flushing as she looked down his body, his large semi-erect cock lying across his stomach.

Sliding back out into the hall Cindy made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine. Leaning back onto the counter she tilted the glass back and with two large gulps finished it off. Her hands trembling as she poured a second glass she then made her way to the living room. Lying onto the couch Cindy slid the quilt on the back over her. She glanced towards the chair, her mind going back to what she had witnessed earlier. Wondering if she had seen most of what happened or just the end.

Closing her eyes she could see Jen's little ass moving while she sucked her son. She wondered how such a petite little thing could fit the cock she had just seen inside of her. Then the sounds of Jen screaming the other night filled her head, the deep guttural moans, turning into high-pitched screams of pleasure.

Startled as the room went black Cindy opened her eye's just as commercial lit the room back up. She spread her legs wider under the quilt, her fingers sliding deeper into her soaking wet pussy. Her head spinning, she imagined his large cock sinking deep into her, stretching her to the limit. Feeling herself coming in waves as his large cock pounded her. Cindy turned her head into the pillow as her orgasm hit her hard, her legs clamping around her hand as her pussy spasm around her fingers. She could feel her whole body shaking as she pulled her hand from between her legs, sliding them up her body her hand cupped over her small breast encircling it then squeezing her hard nipples.

"Oh my God, that was intense." Cindy said quietly as she took a few deep breaths. Sitting up she reached for her wine glass and took a small drink. Laughing a bit at herself as she noticed her shaking hand holding the wine glass. "Your one messed up lady Cindy." She said quietly.

Cindy felt herself calming down as she sipped at her wine, blankly staring at the TV. She heard Troy's phone vibrating against the glass under a magazine on the coffee table. Pulling it out from under it, she went to set it on the floor then leaned back and opened the screen. Shocked not to find it locked she opened his messages.

The top one was from Jen and she clicked on her name, mostly curious to see if either of them had seen her spying on them earlier. She shook her head as she read the text, "My parents will be gone all day tomorrow, get over here early I need that cock inside of me".

"Not the innocent little girl I thought she was'" Cindy thought to herself.

Cindy scrolled down through the message list opening most of them, more curious now of what her son had been up to recently. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, she had always been protective, but even more so since the divorce. "Just making sure you're not getting into anything you shouldn't be at school," she said quietly as she looked at text from his different friends.

Cindy felt her heart jump into her throat and tears began pouring out of her eyes as she read the next text message. "Oh God no!" Cindy dropped the phone on the table and curled into a fetal position on the couch, her head buried into the pillow hiding her sobbing this time.

The sun beaming through the front window woke her up. She sat up on the couch rubbing her red eyes; it took her a few seconds to realize it wasn't a dream. Looking down she noticed Troy's phone was gone, she walked to the window and noticed his car was also. Taking a deep breath she headed for her room, she had to confront her, no matter what.

Pulling out of her drive Cindy grabbed her phone and dialed the number. The tears were gone, she was just pissed now.

"Hey out shopping was going to stop over." Cindy said into the phone before she even heard the word hello.

"Oh okay, I'll be here."

"Jim home?" Cindy asked as her hand tightened on the steering wheel.

"No, he went golfing early."

"See you soon!" Cindy said as she hit the end button.

Slamming the car door shut Cindy walked quickly up the walk and knocked hard onto the door.

"Hey..."

"Are you fucking crazy!" Cindy screamed out as she shot through the door.

"Cindy what's..."

"You fucking bitch how could you." Cindy saw her facial expression change as she screamed at her. "You're sleeping with Troy!"

"Cindy... I..." Cindy felt tears welling in her eyes again as she watched Ann's hand cover her open mouth, her head shaking side to side.

"He's your fucking nephew you slut!" Cindy screamed out as she fell into the couch, sobbing trying to catch her breath. She looked up at her sister who had her face down in her lap her head still shaking side to side. Ann began sobbing now, her face still hidden, Cindy stared at her sister unable to believe she had done this.

"Cindy it isn't what you think." Ann said not raising her head.

"You're going to deny this? I read the text Ann I know it's true. I got off work early Wednesday and walked into my house hearing you screaming like some cheap whore!"

"But..."

"No... no buts, quit trying to get out of this, I know what you did." Cindy watched as her sisters sobbing grew harder. "This is unforgivable," Cindy said as she stood and walked towards the door, "Stay away from Troy and me for that matter." Cindy opened the door looking back one last time at her sister still bent over sobbing and slammed the door behind her.

She turned on the car and went to back out only to put it back into park. Tears streaming down her face, she tried to slow her breathing and wipe the tears from her eyes. She sat in the drive for about ten minutes before she could stop crying. As she backed out she saw Ann open the door and frantically wave towards her. Looking away she drove down the street, tears started flowing again, she had just lost her sister and her best friend.

Cindy pulled into her garage and got out of the car, opening the trunk she pulled out the two bottles of wine and the cheese she had stopped to get. "Going to be a long weekend. Two bottles are probably not enough," she thought. Cindy walked into the house and opened the first bottle, not bothering to fill a glass she took the bottle and the cheese and headed towards her room, locking the door behind her. Her phone went off again as she sat down on the bed, it was Ann again, Cindy hit the ignore button and took a long drink from the bottle of wine.

The knocking on her bedroom door woke her up. "Mom, are you okay? Mom!" She heard Troy's voice from the other side of the door. She had no idea what time it was, shifting her body towards the clock she knocked the empty bottle of wine off of the bed, she cringed at the sound of the breaking glass. "Mom!

"I'm here Troy, I'm ok just dropped a glass."

"Mom we need to talk. Mom."

"I know we do honey, I just can't right now."

"Mom, please just let me in okay."

"I just need some time honey, I'm not mad at you, just give me some time okay." Cindy could feel her eyes welling up again, she fought to keep from crying, hoping that Troy would just leave her alone for now. "I'm not mad at you Troy, really I'm not, I just need to get my head on straight."

"Okay mom." Cindy heard after a long pause. "Promise we can talk later?"

"I promise baby."

Cindy woke up at noon the next day, yesterday had been a blur to her. Troy had come home last evening and she had actually let him in the room to try to talk. He tried to start to explain but she couldn't bear to hear it right then. He left her alone as she asked and she was surprised not to find him there when she woke up. She checked her phone and found numerous calls and texts from her sister and Troy. The last of Troy's saying he was going over to Jen's and to please call him when she was ready to talk. Throwing the phone onto the bed she walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

After getting dressed, she headed down stairs needing to get something to eat. The shower had made her feel somewhat alive again, but this feeling quickly left as she walked into the kitchen to find Ann sitting at the table.

"Hi, Ann said nervously. "Troy let me in before he left."

"I guess, stay away from my son and me was not a clear enough message yesterday," Cindy said directly, without emotion.

"No, you were perfectly clear, but I think you owe me a chance to at least explain."

"I don't owe you anything Ann."

"Fair enough," Ann said the nerves in her voice gone now. "Be mad at me then, don't push your only son away because of this."

"Push him away, where are you getting that?"

"Okay, maybe an overstatement, but he's upset, he wants to talk with you. Promise me you will talk with him today."

"I plan to. Anything else?" Cindy said staring coldly into her sisters eyes.

"I would like to talk also..."

"I don't want to hear anything from you, I should have known better."

"Should have known better, what's that supposed to imply?" Ann said raising her voice a bit.

"Just how you are, you've always been wild to put it nicely." Cindy said her eyes staring up at the ceiling.

"Thanks."

"Ann, you've told me about every guy you've slept with, or at least I thought you had. Then in case you forgot, you confided in me about you and Jim experimenting with swinging a few years back. God please don't tell me he's in on this in anyway."

"No..., he's not." Ann placed her hands over her face and let out a long sigh. "So now what?"

Cindy looked up at Ann, her head shaking in disbelief. "Now you can leave, I've heard enough."

"You haven't heard anything yet." Ann shot back.

"Ann, there's nothing left to talk about. I told you I will talk with Troy later and I just pray that you haven't messed his head up with this."

"Messed his head up, are you serious?"

"Ann please!"

"You're not really serious are you?"

"Yes I'm serious, you don't think this could mess with his head."

"No."

"My God!" Cindy said throwing her hands up.

"Cindy it wasn't the first time. the other night."

"Oh that's right I forgot the text about your "Oral only" rule getting broken Wednesday. So what next, you're going to tell me my son raped you?"

"Cindy! I want to tell you what happened and will but if you're going to bark and yell at me like some cheap whore I will just leave and I won't come back."

"Okay, shoot, tell me everything. Don't leave out any details, wouldn't want to get the wrong idea here."

"Just listen, I will tell you everything honestly, just let me talk and you listen, okay. This is hard enough for me." Ann looked up after a long pause.

"I'm listening." Cindy folded her arms as she stared into her sister's eyes.

"The first time anything happened was a few days after Troy graduated.

"Oh my God!" Cindy interrupted her sister.

"Cindy please!"

"Okay, go on."

"I need a drink."

Cindy got up and pulled a bottle of wine from the refrigerator. She filled two glasses and sat the bottle in between them, staring at her sister as both took long drinks from their glasses. She could see tears building in her sisters eyes again as she tried to start explaining.

"Ann I'm still really pissed off, so if you're trying to get me to feel sorry for you today, it's not going to happen."

"I'm not, this is just hard."

"I'm sure it is. Feel free to leave if you want."

"Okay. Jim had taken Troy golfing for part of his graduation present that day. Afterwards he came over and I made everyone dinner and we all decided to go out into the hot tub. Jim kept egging Troy on to tell me the big news, he had been drinking quite a bit since they got home, and you know how he can be."

"Big news?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, Troy just kept saying no, he didn't want to tell me, I thought it was something about sex, so I just came out and asked him if he had lost his virginity. They both just laughed and said no that that had happened almost a year ago. Jim kept prodding him jokingly, and then when Troy wouldn't say it, Jim said that his new girl had given him his first BJ. We all started laughing and joking around about the first one, Jim his first he got and me the first I gave. Yes I had a little too much to drink also."

"Please tell me you didn't get Troy drunk."

"No, Jim opened a beer for him when they got home and he took a swig, but I took the bottle away from him before he had even swallowed it."

"Ann can I stop you right here. I can see where this is going and I don't like it already. I will listen if you want to get it off your chest but I don't think this will change the way I feel." Cindy looked towards Ann who was staring back at her.

"I know, that's fine, but I just want you to know."

"Okay."

"Jim kept drinking pretty heavily and started joking with me that I should give Troy a BJ to show him what a good one felt like. I just kept telling him to stop joking, and he did for the most part but did bring it up a time or two again. I felt bad for Troy at first, thinking it would embarrass him, but it didn't seem to be."

Cindy covered her face not sure she could take listening to this.

"After a bit we all went into the house to get some snacks and Jim said he was going to go to bed." Cindy took in a long breath and looked up to see Ann staring back at her. "Want me to stop?"

"No go ahead. I've got this far without having a stroke."

"Troy and I went back out to the hot tub. After some small talk, I started talking to him about this new girl. Basically just telling him that if he ever needed advice or someone to talk to about sex or anything, Jim and I would always be there for him."

"I'm starting to get confused now how this played out."

"Sorry, guess I'm trying to drag this out. Okay, so he got kind of quiet and I was actually thinking I shouldn't have brought it up at all. Then... Well you know how he is, that sarcastic sense of humor he has. He just came out and with pretty straight face asked me what a good BJ felt like. I laughed and told him I wasn't that drunk."

"So he came onto you?"Cindy asked feeling her face flushing.

"That might be stretching it. When I told him I wasn't drunk enough he got out of the hot tub and came back with a bottle of wine. He was laughing as he handed it to me and I was also, I thought it was cute, but innocent. We stayed on the sex subject, more me asking him if he was being careful and what he had done. I was just curious; I really wasn't trying to lead it to anything."

"Okay."

"I'm not sure what it was, the wine helped I know but I found myself becoming turned on the more we talked. For some reason I stood up and asked him if he liked my new bikini. His expression changed and he reached out turning me facing away from him. I playfully shook my ass at him, again the wine maybe, but was shocked when he ran his hand over my ass, then roughly between my legs."

"Ann I'm not sure I can listen to this." Cindy said as she finished off her glass and reached to pour herself another.

"I'm sorry I'll stop." Ann stood up and looked towards Cindy. "Talk with your son okay."

Cindy reached out and grabbed her sister's arm as she went to walk by her. "Stop, please. I want to know I'm just not sure I want to know the fine details. Let's go into the living room." Cindy stood up grabbing the bottle from the table. "I'm glad this is a big bottle."

They sat down across from each other both giving each other a half smile. Ann could feel the tension had eased between them and was hoping this wouldn't change the more she talked. "Cindy, Troy's a great kid; please don't think less of him for this."

"I don't, but can you see how this is hard for me to wrap my head around?"

"Yes, I don't have kids, but I can understand why you're so angry."

"Good, okay then, you can tell me now, just easy on the play by play." Cindy half laughed looking up at her sister.

"Okay. Well after he roughly groped me I sat on the edge on the hot tub, I was actually nervous but again turned on by the whole thing. I kind of scolded him for touching me and then felt bad since I had probably asked for it. I asked him if he was always so rough, and he kind of laughed. He told me he had heard that from another girl, that he was to rough. He apologized sincerely, then laughed and said maybe he should read some books on how to please a woman. Should I stop?" Ann asked looking at Cindy with her head hanging down.

"No I'm okay."

"Well without freaking you out to much, after he said that I felt bad." I could tell he felt bad for being so bold also. He went to get out of the tub, I stopped him, and as he sat down I straddled his lap. To keep it short I guided his hand between my legs then... instructed him on how to properly touch a woman."

Cindy took a deep sighing breath and looked up at her sister. "Okay."

"I knew it was wrong, but the combination of the wine and a good looking guy, well your right I guess I am a slut." Ann hesitated then continued when Cindy didn't react, other than raising her eyebrows. "After he had got me to cum he started pulling my hips into him. I told him that sex was out of the question, then slid off him and pulled his shorts down. I was just going to give him a quick hand job to get him off. And I did actually, it didn't take long as you can imagine."

"I'm sure. So it evolved from that night then?" Cindy asked.

"After I sat next to him and both of us were playing with each other. To be honest I was having fun guiding his hands, telling him what felt good and what didn't. Also I'm not sure if you noticed or want to know, but Troy is very well endowed."

"Ann!"

"Well, I'm just saying. To make a long story short, we played with each other for another hour, part of it me giving him a BJ."

Cindy took another drink of her wine as she watched Ann do the same. "So how quickly did this all evolve into intercourse?"

"That didn't happen until Wednesday."

"I find that hard to believe somehow." Cindy said feeling her nerves starting to get the best of her again."Just be straight with me Ann." She got out in a shaky voice.

"Cindy I am, you said you saw the text right."

"Yes."

"I felt guilty after that first night. I avoided being around him for a month or so, then the first time I saw him I got turned on again. He kind of playfully rubbed against me and asked me that night if we could get together again, but I told him no. Again avoiding too many details he kind of wore me down over the next month. He was never aggressive or physical trying to get me to do anything, I guess it was partly the forbidden part of it that got me so turned on. Anyways the next time it was more just him playing with me then a BJ for him, and then he said he wanted me to teach him how to perform oral sex. Again being the slut I am, I agreed." Ann took a deep breath and looked towards Cindy.

"How often did this happen, and where?"

"My house, this house, couple times in a car." Ann saw Cindy shaking her head. "After the second time maybe once a week until he went to college.

"Ann seriously, you're married. Jim never found out?"

"No, and please don't go there, just take this out on me however you like but please don't tell him."

"I wasn't planning on it; if that's the only reason you came here."

"No it isn't."

"So what happened the other night then if this went on so long just being oral sex as you say."

"I don't know Cindy, I hadn't seen him very much since he went to college. A couple times over Thanksgiving, then Christmas break, then not until the other night. I came over to see both of you, I had forgot you had switched shifts. We kind of took advantage of the empty house and went up to his room. Troy was different, more confident, I knew I was in trouble shortly after we got started. Keeping out the details and to make it short, he took my objections a couple times, then to be blunt, he got me to where I was all but begging him to have sex with me. I guess that's when you walked in. I'm sorry I never meant for you to find out." Ann wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked over at Cindy.