Twisted Games

Story Info
A twisted game between two coworkers.
2.1k words
3.59
42.9k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on an online roleplay I did many years ago and had the presence of mind to save to a text document. It went on and off for almost a month and has been a favourite read ever since. I will try to write it from both perspectives.

*****

M-1.

It was late and Anita was still in her office, probably thinking she was alone. She was not though. I was there too, in my office grading papers. Whether I had anything of what happened that night planned I can't honestly remember when I write this down but I had been watching her and had been having some pretty kinky fantasies about her for a while, ever since she started working as a teacher at the school I was principle for. I think perhaps what happened did so in the heat of the moment. I took a chance and it turned into a gloriously twisted game.

I saw her walk by my office towards the restrooms. I don't think she noticed me being there since I only had my desk lamp lit, and she seemed to be in quite a hurry. I switched off my desk lamp and got up to follow her. I saw her slip into the ladies room and waited outside just long enough for her to get into a stall, hitch up her short tight skirt, pull her panties down and start to pee before I followed her. There are two stalls but only one door is closed. I smiled and knocked on it. Hard.

- Open the door. I know you're in there Anita.

My voice was demanding and without waiting for a reply I got my Swiss army knife out and started to pick the lock. Inside I could hear her gasp and give off a short frightened scream. I also heard her scrambling to get dressed, finished or not.

The lock gives way and I open the door. Anita was hunched forward, halfway between sitting down and standing up, with her panties around her knees, drops of piss still dripping from her cunt. She looked up at me, her face all red with embarrassment and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh it's you. Hi. You scared me a bit."

I had expected a bit of anger from her for intruding on her the way I did but her meek reaction proved to me that I had read her right over the few months I'd known her. I smiled back at her and stepped into the stall. As I further invaded her private space she sat back down, panties at her knees and looked up at me, surprised, a little scared.

I opened my pants, pulled out my cock out. With an even bigger smile I started waving it in her face. It was already semi-erect from the anticipation and the excitement of intruding on her in the restroom. She blushed and her eyes moved from my cock to my face and back as if she wanted to ask what she was supposed to do even if she of course knew exactly what I wanted her to do. I think she just wanted to hear me saying it out loud, order her to do it. I jerked my cock close to her face in silence for a while watching her squirm with humiliation for letting me do it, and probably also from actually getting aroused by it.

"Suck my cock!"

I gave her a dominant look, a look that didn't allow for any objections or questions, just obedience. She looked back at me, hesitantly, humiliated, probably realizing that she had already let the situation develop too far to start getting angry about it and tell me to fuck off.

"I said Suck my cock you filthy whore!"

I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer, her lips touching my cockhead. She looked scared but her lips opened up just enough for me to push my cock into her mouth. I kept pushing my cock deeper until it stopped at the back of her throat. I held her head firmly, my balls pressing against her chin, her nose pressed against my pubic bone. My cock swelling to its full size made her gag. Her hands flailed about trying desperately to push me away. I pulled out and started to fuck her mouth deep and hard like I would a cunt or an ass, my balls slamming against her chin, her throat slowly opening up through a series of hard gags. Just as I feel her throat give way just enough to let me push into her throat I pulled out and slapped her hard across the face, once with the palm and once more with the back of my hand.

"On your knees whore!"

She whimpered pathetically at the slaps but obeyed without hesitation. Her eyes, as she looked up at me, told me that she was simply too scared to do anything else. She slid off the toilet and dropped to her knees in front of me. She lowered her eyes in shame and humiliation, and perhaps to hide the tears she could no longer hold back.

"Turn around whore!"

Hesitantly she obeys, pushing her ass out at me, probably thinking I am going to fuck her doggy style.

"Hands behind your back!"

My voice was commanding and harsh, and she obeyed slowly. I could sense her arousal as she leaned her waist against the toilet. I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand a few times. She whimpered but kept her hands behind her back.

I wish I could have seen her eyes flare up with fear, (at least I imagine they did), when I pushed her head into the bowl, so deep that her forehead is pressed against the porcelain and loose strands of her hair falling into her own piss. She started to protest when it dawned on her what I was about to do. I told her to shut the fuck up, hit her head against the bowl and flushed the toilet. The water mixed with her own piss splashed up all over her face and hair. As her hair was getting sucked down with the water I pushed her even further down.

I got behind her and pulled her head out of the bowl by the hair.

"Which of your filthy holes do you want me to fuck first whore?

Before she had a chance to reply I pushed her down and flushed again. Less water the second time since the tank hadn't been fully refilled but enough to get my point across.

"My umm ..."

She hesitated, probably realizing what answer I want from her but not wanting to give it, afraid of the consequences of a wrong answer.

"Well whore?"

"My ... vagina ..."

I laugh cruelly at her choice of word.

- Your filthy cunt you mean whore?

She whimpers.

"My cunt. Yes, please fuck my cunt."

I pushed her deeper into the bowl, her nose and mouth under the surface. I flushed again and could hear her gargle and choke as the water got into her mouth and nose.

"Wrong answer whore!"

"Please, not my ass, please ... no."

I laughed and pulled her up again, slapped her face hard from behind before aiming my cock at her asshole. I'm not overly big but her asshole was tight as fuck and resisted my intrusion. Anita screamed and whimpered more from shock and the expectance of pain than from the actual pain as I kept pushing against her tight sphincter. Little by little it opened up enough for my cockhead to slip inside.

- Please no ... I've never done it in the ass before. Please ...

She was sobbing now but still kept her hands obediently behind her back as if I had handcuffed her. I couldn't help but smile to myself at how willingly she was allowing me to humiliate and abuse her and how obviously aroused she was by me basically raping her.

"What are you whore?"

I asked harshly and thrust my hips forward pushing my cock about half way into her still resisting ass. I pushed her face against the bowl again and started to fuck her ass mercilessly. Her head banging against the porcelain bowl as I forced her ass to open up around my cock. Her sobs and whimpers turned me on even more and I could feel myself getting close to shooting a load in her ass. I buried my cock as deep as possible in her ass and stopped fucking her.

I pulled her up close to me, toilet water dripping from her hair and face onto my shirt, her breath shallow and fast.

"Well whore, what are you?"

"I don't know", she replied breathlessly, clearly afraid to give the wrong answer.

"You're a filthy fucking toilet whore is what you are. Now what are you?"

I pushed her back down and got my phone out. I got the camera started just in time to film her whimpering confession.

"I'm a filthy fucking toilet whore."

I pulled her up again and held the phone in front of her face, still filming. She gasped.

"I couldn't hear you whore", I said with a big smirk on my face.

She gasped again.

"Please. No ..."

"What are you whore?"

She started to sob hysterically, lowered her head and whimpered.

"I'm a filthy fucking toilet whore."

"Louder. Whore!"

"I'm A Filthy Fucking Toilet WHORE"

I laughed and pushed her head into the bowl again, flushed and pulled my cock out of her ass. I zoomed in on her wide open sphincter before I pulled her up again. I held the phone up to her face.

"Whose toilet whore are you whore?"

She looked into the camera and sobs: "Yours. I'm your filthy toilet whore! Your obedient toilet whore!"

I filmed her crying for a while with toilet water dripping from her hair and face, her usually carefully applied makeup probably one big mess smeared all over her face, my hard cock vibrating against her ass crack.

"Do you want me to fuck you more whore?"

She noded and whimpers: "Yes ...please."

"Where Whore? Where do you want me to fuck you?"

She is sobbing so hard her entire body is shaking but underneath the sobbing her body language and the tone in her voice betrayed just how aroused she was.

"Please ..."

"Please what whore?"

"Please ... fuck my ... ass."

I laughed wickedly and pushed her face into the bowl again and rammed my cock deep into her asshole. I could hear her gasp for air as she tried to scream under the water. I flushed a couple of times until the tank was completely empty.

I pulled my cock out because I was about to shoot off my load. I pulled her out of the bowl and threw her onto the floor. Standing above her I filmed her as she crawled onto her knees. I zoomed in on her face and started slapping my cock against her lips and cheeks. She is a complete mess of toilet water, tears and snot.

"Jerk me off in your face whore!"

I give her a couple of quick slaps across the face to make my point even stronger. She takes my cock in her left hand and holding her mouth open starts to jerk me off with my cockhead resting against her lower lip.

It doesn't take more than four or five strokes before I shoot my load into her mouth, three or more large squirts of sticky white cum. She gathered up the drops that lands on her chin and cheeks and slide them into her mouth too.

I laughed at her and slap her face hard back and forth as I felt my bladder fill up as it always does after an orgasm. I dragged my cock across her face and without any warning I started to piss all over her. She pulled back as the warm piss hit her face but almost as if they had a will of their own her lips parted and she started to gather the golden liquid in her mouth. I smiled and started moved the stream from her mouth to her hair. She just sat there and took it. With piss and toilet water all over herself she looked like a cheap useless whore.

I stopped the phone camera and zipped up. When I followed her to the toilets I had hoped to scare her into giving me a blow job and not much else to be perfectly honest but this was beyond anything I had even dared to hope for. I was the best sex I had had in a very long time.

Before leaving the toilet I told her that if she didn't work late as my own personal toilet whore I would put the video up on the internet with her name, phone number and home address attached to it. She sobbed but nodded obediently.