Twisted Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Open mouthed, they kissed luridly, lustfully, and saliva running freely.

Sarah licked the other woman's hand and then her fingers, one by one.

Then taking her own hand, she lowered it down to the woman's thighs and tapped on one inner thigh conveying to her to adjust and open her legs a little, which she did until she was standing bow-legged astride Sarah's open hand lifted to under the blonde's bare cunt. Slowly, with regular small movements, the blonde went up and down on Sarah's extending fingers and sometimes stopped to grind against a rubbing palm.

But it was later, when they were on the ground, completely free of any strand of clothing at all, scissoring – well that was just a pop descriptive phrase... What they were really doing was arching their backs into some serious open legged cunt fucking - sometimes pressing hard together, sometimes strumming their cunt lips together across each other's sweaty and extended cunt lips, sometimes trying to smear up pussy juice from the other's wet pussy or smear it from their own pussy into the others pussy and vice versa, and everywhere... Thigh, buttocks, all over their groin. They were owning the moment – the moments; the long moments.

I could see at some point both were pushing their pubic bones forward hard into the other because obviously both their clits were on fire and screaming for release from some hard convulsive cumming.

But I had a task to do before getting too caught up in the beauty of the moment: I quickly auto-edited the multi-cams' recorded vision and sound and saved it as a file which I then uploaded straight-away onto the prearranged web-space that was registered in the name of the blonde – that is, under the name that was on her ID in her purse that the two men saw and copied.

With their positions inside GCHQ they could easily find the video. And they would look. And they would keep on being dragged forward, into the web. Into my web.

12