Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seppo answered: "Sure we could do that, but I don't think it's a good idea. I think you will be just fine and else it would sound like we rehearsed it so..."

Silke sighed and said "Maybe you're right, but what if I can't handle it?"

Ville jumped in and said: "You just squeeze my hand and I'll end the interview and now we're going straight to my dressing room and relax a bit."

"Yes Master." Silke replied with a mysterious smile. If only he knew how many times she called him that already. Which reminded her, she should let the wenches know, maybe get those who are at the gig backstage. He took her hand, got of the bus and walked straight past the fans. Oh how they would hate her. When they passed them Silke made Ville stop.

5p

"Hey Skinny wait a sec, those people are there for you, waiting for hours and you don't even say hi?"

"Fatty, hmm have to find you another nickname, I just want some alone time with you."

"Yeah but I know how disappointed they will be, plus there are some people I know there."

"Just give the names to Seppo and he'll give them backstage passes."

"Well I only know their nicknames, I know them from the internet, so that would be a bit tricky darling."

Ville looked at Silke, who is doing her very best to imitate Ville's puppy look...

'Where did you learn that? How can I say no to such a cute face?"

"I learned it from you darling." and Silke wrapped her arms around him and gave him a passionate kiss. Ville pulled her as close as he could and whispered in her ear "You're getting me way too hot sweetheart!"

Silke smiled and whispered "Hmm really? I couldn't tell, I thought you had your mic in your pocket." as she started to nibble on his ear and kissed his neck...

Suddenly Ville screamed "DAMN that's cold!"

"Yeah you looked like you could use a cool down!" Bam smiled.

Ville sarcastic said "Thanks Bammie you shouldn't have."

"Well actually I should because I wanted to meet this hot lesbian, you were playing tonsil hockey with..."

Silke answered "And what if this hot lesbian didn't want to meet you?"
"Euhm... I... euhm... Ville?"


Ville put his hands in the air "You're on your own Bammie!"
Silke smiled and continued "Never heard of mean lesbians?"
Bam was just looking at Silke not knowing what to think...

"But luckily for you I'm not a lesbian so come here Bam Bam" and hugged Bam. She also signed to Ville.

Bam yelled: "YIKES that really is cold!!!"

Ville smiled "Bam Silke, Silke Bam and Bam be warned what comes around goes around!"

Bam said: "Sure but can she take what comes around again?"

Ville answered "Yeah she's great, but you'll get to know each other later. We're going to go say hi to the fans."

Bam said "Fun those wacko's!"

Silke took Ville's and Bam's hand and said "I'm one of them wacko's so lets go." and pulled them back out. Ville and Bam started giving autographs and Silke screamed "Are there any wenches here?!?"

She heard some surprised girls answer "Yeah over here!"

"Ok girls let them pass!" Silke yelled.

By that time everyone was screaming that they were a wench...

"Ok this isn't going to work, I'm gonna need the secret password and you have to say it in my ear!"

Ville looked at Silke scared, what was she doing?!? Silke smiled, god he was so sweet, and said "It's ok."

4 girls got in front and said to Silke "We are wenches and are here to serve Master!"

Silke smiled and said "Ok get over the fence, Ville, Bam help these girls will you!!!"

The girls looked at Silke and each other. What was going on here? The girls and Silke went inside where Silke explained everything. Silke went looking for Seppo to get them backstage passes. When she finally found him, he tossed her a cell phone.

"Here Silke, this way we can keep in touch and you don't have to look like crazy for me."

"Seppo I have my own cell phone so I'll just give you my number and I'll be fine."

"No it's ok, it's a band thing, we can call each other for free and to others very cheap, so keep it. And call your mum with that one, it really isn't a problem."

"Ok thanks Seppo, I don't know about these things." Silke smiled.

Seppo answered: "You're so sweet, but weren't you having some relax time with Ville?"

Silke ran away: "Shit Ville and Bam are still out with the fans, poor things gotta run Seppo!"

Seppo smiled, yes she will be fine and be a good influence on Ville. Silke got back with the wenches and gave them their backstage passes and then ran outside saving Ville and Bam. Ville looked at her mad: "Don't you ever pull that on me again. I have Seppo to tell me what to do, so I don't need my girlfriend to do that!"

Silke stuttered "But Ville... I... didn't... I.... asked..."

Ville walked passed her and went to the wenches. He said with his most charming smile: "Hello girls, so you are friends of Silke? And what do you talk about on the internet?"

The girls answered shyly: "Oh about this and that."

Silke entered and answered "I'll tell you tonight and could I talk to you please?"

"Fatty we can't leave your friends can we?"

Silke hit Ville . "Auw!" Ville answered joking "What did I do?"

So they went to the dressing room of the boys so the girls could meet the rest of the band. Bam took Silke's hand and pulled her away from the rest. "So what's the story Hottie, cause I never saw Ville like this."

"Hey lets leave the interrogating to the journalist shall we? I'm nervous enough as it is... Come and listen then ok?"

"Ok Hottie, just be nice will ya?"

"Bammie don't worry, I know what it is to get hurt, believe me I do..." Silke said sad.

Ville came looking for Silke "Kulta can we have 5 minutes alone before the interview?"

"Sure sweetie, lets go, see ya later Bammie, maybe we can watch the show together?"

'Sure thing Hottie, see ya later!" Bam answered.

Ville looked at them and said "Hmm don't know if I like that idea."

Silke smiled "Don't be jealous baby, you can take me home afterwards!"

Ville picked her up and said "And to my dressing room right now, for hot steaming 5 minute sex!"

In the dressing room Silke asked what was so urgent. Ville answered with a passionate kiss. "Oh nothing just wanted you to know that I love you"

"Oh if that's all, you can put me down"

Ville looked crestfallen.

"I don't think you loved me before when you were so mad."

"But I was just playing..." Ville whispered.

"Yeah well you know I don't like games!" Silke said, holding back a smile.

Ville picked her up again, put her on the couch and started tickling her. Taking advantage of the situation and touching her all over.

"I do really love you, I can be myself around you and don't have to worry that you take something the wrong way!"

"I'll keep you on your toes Skinny." Silke said while nestling in Ville's arms.

"I know you will sweetheart, so lets get ready for the interview and get it over with."

Silke asked if she needed to change but Ville said she didn't, she looked great. They got up and went to the boys and then to the pressroom. Silke took a big breath, let go of Ville's hand and went in after Ville and the boys.

She couldn't see for a moment with all the flashes that went off... She didn't expect that there would be this many reporters. She sat down in a corner. She would stay there till the reporters were allowed questions about her. First it was about the next album coming up... If they liked playing on festivals and so on...

Then Ville said "Since you were already guessing who the girl on stage was yesterday, I'll tell you lot. But from the moment there are rude questions we're out of here!"

Seppo got up and Silke sat down on his chair. Ville introduced Silke as his girlfriend.

"Hello evil reporters." Silke said jokingly. The reporters fired questions at her... Where was she from? Why did Ville say she was gay? What was this heavy past Ville talked about? How long do they know each other? What does she do for a living? Is this serious? Etc etc.

Silke said "Ok calm down, I'll start with myself." and she started telling who she was, that Ville and her just met but this felt right and answered the rest of the questions except the ones about her past.

"And like you guys say, it's my heavy PAST,and thus it has nothing to do with Ville so it's non of your business!"

"What about Jonna?" the sun asked in an attempt to make Silke say something stupid.

"What about her?" Ville asked a bit mad.

"Well she told me yesterday that she was coming over to try and win you back Ville." The reporter said.

Ville laughed: "I hope she saves her energy cause it's not gonna happen."

"Aren't you scared of Silke and Jonna seeing each other?"

"Why would I be scared? Jonna just has to accept this and that was the last question!"

Everyone stood up and walked away. Silke fell in Ville's arms "That went charming didn't it?" she asked. Ville muttered "Yeah, it was ok, just the Jonna thing bothered me."

They walked to the boys dressing room, they needed to get ready for the show. So Silke gave Ville a kiss and showed the wenches their new places right in front of the stage. When she strolled back to the boys, she saw Bam talking to a girl.

She guessed it was Jonna, she didn't look too happy. Oh well better get it over with.

"Hey Bammie, everything ok?" Silke asked calmly.

"Yeah sure Hottie, I'll be right there, why don't you go see the boys?" he answered nervous while signaling with his eyes to get away.

So Silke went to the boys and Ville. "Darling, I think Jonna is outside." Silke said to Ville.

"What? Why do you think that? Do you know her?"

"No I don't but Bam was talking to this not so happy girl and when I asked if everything was ok, he told me yeah but to come to you boys and he was very nervous..."

"Oh god fatty, I don't wanna see her, and I really don't want you seeing her!"

"Why? Scared that she's gonna tell me all your dirty little secrets?" she winked.

"No, scared she's gonna hurt you, try to stay away kulta, please? You don't know how aggressive she can be..."

Silke answered "And you don't know how a Monster I can be..." making an ugly face.

Ville smiled: "What a cute little Monster!"

At this time Bam came inside: "Ville, Jonna is outside and wants to talk to you, I already calmed her down a bit."

"What is she mad about now?"

"What do you think, Silke off course, she really thought you two would get back together."

"Oh god, even if I never met Silke I wouldn't get back together with her, but let her in..."

Bam looked at Silke: "Are you sure Ville? What about Silke?"

Ville said a bit agitated: "Silke is a part of me now and Jonna has to accept that, she can be happy I even wanna talk to her!"

"Hey don't shoot the messenger!" Bam said putting his hands in the air. "I'll get her."

"Hey guys, how are you? Jonna came in, walked over to Ville and gave him a kiss on the cheek...

"What do you want J?" Ville asked abrupt.

"I just wanna talk V."

"Well talk, fast, I have to be on in 20 minutes."

"Can't we go somewhere private?"

"No, you know the guys know about everything."

"And what about her?" Jonna nodded to Silke.

"So does she!"

"How can she know everything? You've only known her for a few hours and you can see she's a lying bitch that just wants you cause you're famous?"

"It takes one to know one." Silke answered quietly.

The boys laughed... Ville looked at her with pride.

"What did you say?" Jonna asked angry.

"It takes one to know one!" she repeated "And if that's all you came to talk about, then there's the door!"

"What?!? Who do you think you are? Ville say something!"

"Bye Jonna don't let the door hit you on your way out." Ville smiled and he walked to Silke and put an arm around her waist.

Jonna stood there god smacked and stampeded out of there saying Ville would come back to her when he saw what a twit Silke is. They all just laughed. Bam got on his knees and bowed saying "Hail to the mighty Silke!"

Silke laughed: "Get up Bam, I didn't do anything special."

Bam replied: "Yes you did! I never saw anyone talk to her like that and get away with it!"

Ville replied: "Well she said she was a Monster!" and hugged her, gave her a kiss on her forehead and a pet on her bum.

"Now be a nice little Monster, stay with Bammie, cause I don't trust J!"

"Ok Skinny see ya after the show!"

Bam and Silke went to stand with the wenches. Jonna called Bam on his cell, to ask if she could get a pass to stand with him but Bam answered that he already had company and Ville wouldn't want to see her in front of the stage. Jonna started screaming at Bam but he just turned his phone off. The show was great, Ville looked way too hot, but she knew she got to take him home tonight and do what ever she wanted with him. When Linde started playing the intro of wicked game Ville got on his knees in front of Silke and sang it with more heartfelt then she had ever heard. Silke needed Bam to support her, cause else she would have fainted.

"Ow so cute, damn I'm jealous Hottie, don't you have a sister?"

"Sorry Bam Bam, only a brother." Silke smiled.

It felt so good, to be here, Bam wasn't the jerk she thought and she survived Jonna. She said goodbye to the wenches and went with Ville to his dressing room. The door was barely closed or Ville pulled Silke in a hot and steamy kiss. They stood against the door and Ville's hands started to explore.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Ville open up, this has lasted long enough!!!"

Ville and Silke startled.

"Ok that's enough Jonna, leave me alone! We've been separated for almost a year, we never called or saw each other and now you think about getting back together? That's not gonna happen! I love Silke! So leave us alone!" Ville yelled really mad. Silke didn't think he could get this mad...

"You THINK you love that little slut, that's all!"

Ville wanted to go outside but Silke stopped him. "Don't Ville, calm down and I'll just call Seppo ok? She wants to get you out..."

"Yeah I don't wanna see or hear that bitch!"

"Seppo could you get some security over to Ville's? Jonna's making a scene.."

"Right away!"

Jonna kept screaming. Silke ordered Ville to take a shower, so they could leave for Finland.

"Yeah a few days just the two of us, no interruptions." he winked. 5 minutes later security was there and Jonna gone. Seppo asked if he could come in so Silke let him inside.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, Ville is another thing... He was so mad, he scared me!"

"Yeah he can get pretty mad, but it's all yelling."

"Sure? Cause he looked like he could have strangled her!"

"She said something nasty about you I guess?"

"Yeah."

"That's something else, but I think she got the message so don't worry!"

Ville got out of the shower and just had a towel on.

"Silke would you, oh Seppo you're here too. Could you get me some clean clothes from the boys?" he asked.

"Sure back in 5."

"So calmed down a bit sweetie?" Silke asked cautious.

"Yes my little Monster I'm sorry about J!"

"Yeah well you kinda scared me!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, come here." They hugged.

"Hmm you smell good." Silke smiled.

"You feel good!" Ville answered as his towel fell. Silke stood there a second, god she couldn't take this anymore!

"VILLE! Get your towel back!" as Silke turned around "Seppo will be right back!"

"Oh so cute my sweetheart is shy!" Ville laughed

"Stop laughing, I'm not shy! I just don't wanna spoil things!"

Seppo knocked and came in.

"Here you are Ville and if you're ready we'll get going to the airport."

Silke asked surprised "The boys showered already?"

"No they really want to get home so they'll shower later." Seppo answered.

"WHAT?!?! NO WAY I'm getting on a plane with 4 sweaty guys!!!" and Silke ran to the boys.

"Ok everybody in the shower or nobody gets on the plane!" Silke commanded.

Migé answered: "What? No we just wanna get home Silke, We'll shower at home!"

"No way Migé, I already hate flying, no way I'm going to sit with 4 smelly guys for 3 hours on a plane! So one under the shower here, and one in Ville's dressing room, NOW! Please?" And she put on the puppy look.

"Yeah yeah I'm going already." Migé sulked "Damn the one who invented the puppy look!"

After half an hour everybody was clean, Migé and Gas were dressed, Linde and Burton were in their boxers. Silke and Ville were on the couch. Migé asked with a naughty voice: "Didn't you say everybody needed to take a shower Silke?"

"Yes Migé I did."

Silke didn't notice that Linde and Burton were sneaking up on her...

"Ok well, everyone is showered except..."

"Except who Migé?" Silke asked impatiently.

"Well... YOU!"

Linde grabbed Silke's hands and Burton her feet and dragged her to the shower, put her in there and turned open the cold water.

"NOOOOO" Silke screamed trying to kick and bite and get loose "Ville help me!!!!"

Ville laughed: "Actually I think the boys are right, everyone showered except you..."

Silke got out of the shower soaking wet. "Oh what a wet little Monster." Ville said laughing. God she looked hot wet. Silke went over to Ville, got on his lap and gave him a big hug. "No Silke don't!!!" Ville begged but it was too late, Ville was wet too... He pushed Silke of him.

"Ok Silke now you have a problem, now you don't have any dry clothes."

"Huh? Why?"

"Yeah I have an extra pair of clothes that I was gonna let you borrow."

"Oh well, Burton will get me some dry ones won't you B?"

"No I won't!" Burton smiled.

"Ok than we can't leave for Finland until my clothes are dried!"

"Ville go get her some dry clothes when you're changed!" Linde said "I wanna see my little girl before she goes to sleep!"

"Silke get dressed, I'll change on the bus!" Ville answered "I wanna get home too!"

"Ok why don't you guys go to the bus already, that way we both can change, oh and please don't drug me this time, I'll be fine on the plane."

"Ok see you in five minutes Monster."

Silke put on Ville's shirt, hmm she so loved his sent. She tried to get into his trousers but as said before she couldn't get them on...

She called Ville: "Skinny can you bring me a pair of pants, like I said before yours are too small for me!!!!"

"Ok sweetie be right there."

Ville ran to Silke.

"What do I get in exchange?" Ville asked holding up the pants.

"A kiss?"

"DEAL!"

Silke gave Ville a quick kiss on his lips.

"Oh no you don't! You don't get off that easy." And Ville put a hand on Silke's lower back and pulled her close. He kissed her lips, her face, going to her neck. His hands wandered over her back and bottom.

"Why do you have that shirt on already? I wanna kiss your whole body!"

"I'm wondering the same but I guess because we have to get going." she moaned. God she didn't want this to stop.

"Yeah we really should." Ville answered absently, continuing kissing Silke's neck, taking little bites now and then.

"Darling stop it please, or I will be getting undressed instead of getting dressed."

"Is that a bad thing?" Ville winked. He so wanted to see her beautiful body.

"VILLE?!?"

"Ok sweetheart here are your pants, I'll be glad when we're home and can do what ever we want!"

Silke got dressed and they got on the bus. "Always the same people we have to wait for." Linde said annoyed.

"Sorry Linde, tell Ville, he distracted me!" Silke answered innocently.

They went to the airport and got settled on the plane. Silke explored it, there was a bedroom, a living room with a big screen TV and a bar.

"Silke sit down will ya!" Ville said nervously.

"Why darling are you nervous? I'm the one with the fear of flying." Silke smiled.