Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 04

Story Info
Ville meets a very sad girl.
2.8k words
4.83
3.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silke sat against the wall, her head between her legs.

"I'm sorry Ville I didn't mean to give Bam the wrong idea." She started apologizing.

"Shh kulta, Bam was just joking, calm down." Ville said calmly.

Bam just stood there, not knowing what was happening.

"Lets get you home Monster."

Ville put his arm around Silke and they started walking home. Bam walked besides Ville.

Silke called Bam: "Hey Bammie come here a sec."

Bam switched sides and looked at Silke, was she mad? She put an arm around Bam and said "It's ok, it's just the little bitch her fault, you couldn't have known."

Bam relaxed and said "Me and my big mouth, I'm sorry Hottie!"

Silke gave Bam a huge smile "I'm gonna wash it out with soap when we get home."

Bam yelled "NOOOOOOOO!"

Ville laughed "I've tried that already, it doesn't help, on the contrary it makes it worse!"

When they got home, they got on the couch and talked a bit. Silke got tired so she draped herself over the boys, her head in Ville's lap, her legs over Bam. Ville looked down on her and got this naughty smile on his face.

"Skinny don't even think about it!" Silke said out of the blue.

"Uh what is he thinking about?" Bam asked.

"Look at him Bammie and tell me what he's thinking."

"Ieuw ow come on this isn't fair! I have to be nice but Ville can think about your mouth! So NOT fair!" Bam wined.

"Bam you can think about my mouth as much as you want, just don't talk about it!" Silke winked.

"Oh ok." Bam said and got this disgusting smile on his face.

"Now you've done it Silke!" Ville said "Now he's gonna be daydreaming all day!"

"So let him, then we can escape and have fun!"

"Do you really want Bam all alone with you on his mind?"

Silke hit Bam "Ok enough Bam stop it! Why don't you choose a movie to watch!"

"Oh come on I was just getting to the good part! Ok I choose Viva la Bam."

"Nooooo" Silke said...

"What? Don't you love me? And Ville is in there too!"

"Well you guys watch the movie and I'll start dinner! I'll come and watch from time to time."

"You don't have to cook kulta, we'll go out."

"No darling I wanna cook, I make a mean veggie stew I want you to taste."

"Ok my love then we'll go out tomorrow."

"That's a date Mister!" Silke smiled.

Silke disappeared in the kitchen, having Bam around was fun but watching Bam and Ville being drunk and acting stupid was a bit much. She heard the boys laughing and went to the living room. Bam was pulling of some crazy stunt, totally wasted.

"God Bam, you're crazy, I'll have to keep you away from Skinny!" Silke said.

"What?" the two boys asked.

"Yeah I don't want such a bad influence around, Ville has to be a bit more responsible!" Silke said with a serious face.

"Ville she doesn't mean this does she? Where is Hottie that likes me? Bam asked desperate.

"I don't know Bam, I guess we left her at the skate park."

"No no she was nice after that."

Silke smiled and said "Diner is served, Waco's!" When they passed they both got slapped on their asses.

"Don't believe everything you hear darlings!" she smiled.

They sat down and Ville said "Well it smells good..."

Bam answered: "But will it taste good?" and put some in his mouth.

"Argh... HOT... Disgusting... Terrible... Choking... Help... Me..."

Silke looked mad at Bam: "Ok then you don't have to eat it!" and took away his plate.

Ville and Silke started eating. "Hey this is great." Ville said.

"You don't have to sound so surprised darling!"

Ville smiled.

"Hottie can I have my plate back, I'm hungry and it really tastes great."

"No Bam you had your chance and blew it."

"Pretty please Silke?" Bam even got on his knee.

"That's the second time someone gets on his knees in 2 days!" Silke smiled but regretted immediately that she said that.

Bam looked at her and said "In 3 days you mean? I got on my knees for you in London remember? That's two days ago."

Silke smiled at Ville and said "You're right Bam, sorry it's been such a rush these last few days..."

But Bam kept looking at Silke, hmm I'm missing something, she said someone when it was me 2 times. Would Ville have??? No not so soon???? He looked at Ville... He looked happy, but so was he in London. Ville and Silke seemed uncomfortable .

"Ville you didn't?!?" Bam yelled.

Damn busted they both thought. Ville looked at Silke. She shrugged her shoulders.

"No sense in denying my fiancé, Bam's memory isn't failing him for once."

"Oh come here Hottie, congratulations!" Bam gave her a big hug.

"So when are you going to get tattooed?"

Ville answered: "We're not, I gave her a ring."

"Not THE ring?" Bam asked.

"Yes THE ring Bam, now be quiet and eat!" Ville answered annoyed.

"Oh I can't wait to tell Missy, she's going to be stunned!"

"BAM!" Silke screamed "You can't tell Missy, we don't want anyone to know."

"What? Ow come on? This is big! I won't be able to keep my mouth shut, she is my wife you know?"

"Well you have to, at least until Silke's moms knows!"

Bam got his cell out and said "Here call her!"

"Sjeezes Bam, I'm not gonna tell my mother I'm getting married to a guy she's never met on the phone! I wouldn't be able to marry Ville then! She would kill me first!" Silke answered.

"Then ask her to come over!" Bam replied.

"Bam eat and shut up. We will decide what and when!"

Bam sulked but ate his diner.

"Silke what do you want to do tonight? Stay in? Go out?"

"Well a night out would be fun, but what is there to do?"

"We could go to a bar to celebrate you 2!" Bam answered.

Silke looked at Bam "Bar? Celebrate? I don't think so!"

"We could go to tavastia? There's probably a band playing?" Ville replied.

"Could we check the internet first?" Silke asked.

"Kulta I don't have a computer, so no internet either."

"What? You're not serious? Ok that's gonna change! I need internet!"

"Oh my little addicted Monster!" Ville laughed.

"Hey I'm an ICT person, I've been good 3 days without a computer! If I had known I would have packed my laptop!"

"Kulta talking about the internet, what do you talk about with the wenches? You never told me!"

"Well if I tell you, I would have to kill you and since I love you I don't want to do that." Silke answered deathly serious...

"Oh come on baby I won't tell!"

"No Skinny, it's just us girls talking girlie stuff so nothing for you to be bothered by."

They finished dinner, Silke did the dishes as Ville and Bam wanted to watch Viva la Bam a little more.

"So are we dressing up for tavastia?" Silke asked.

"If you want to kulta."

"Yes I want to darling, we do have some celebrating to do."

"Ok kulta, we'll finish this movie and we'll get ready."

"Sure take you're time, I'm gonna take a shower and get ready. I love you."

"I love you too!" both Ville and Bam replied.

Silke went upstairs, took out some clothes, put it in Ville's wardrobe and looked through his clothes... Hmmm there they are, those leather pants she loves so much. She puts them on the bed. With a dark red shirt, hmm he's gonna look hot!

She got her leather skirt and top out, was this too much? Oh well she would fit with Ville. She took a shower and got dressed.

"Bam?!?" Silke called "Can you come and help me a second? No Ville, I need Bam!"

Bam went upstairs and knocked: "Yes Silke? What's up? Hot steaming sex?"

"No silly you have to help me with this top." Silke replied as she opened the door.

"Damn Hottie you look way too hot!"

"Just tie me up Bam Bam before Ville gets up I wanna surprise him."

"Hell he'll be surprised but do you really want to go to tavastia?"

"Yeah why?"

"Oh if I was Ville I wouldn't! I would just rip those clothes off and really tie you up! And the rest you can guess..."

"Well luckily you're not Ville!"

He laced up Silke's top.

"Bam get in the shower and get ready, do you have any clothes lying around?"

"Yes Hottie I do, now get out before I rip those clothes off."

"Take a cold one Bammie!"

What were they getting up to upstairs? It's fun they get along but they don't have to get along this well. Ville tried to concentrate on the TV but it wasn't working, he heard someone come downstairs.

"Ville close your eyes please?" Silke asked sweetly.

"What? Why?" Ville asked surprised.

"Just do it darling!"

Silke stood in front of Ville, would he like it? "Ok open up darling." she said nervous.

Ville opened his eyes, WOW she looked great! Damn this was gonna be a long evening, he couldn't wait to get her out of these clothes!

Silke got insecure, was it too much? Didn't he like it?

"Ville?" Silke whispered.

"Sorry kulta, but I'm stunned! You look... You look gorgeous, sexy, and hot, do you need to hear more?" Ville smiled.

Silke sat down on Ville's lap: "Why do I think you'd rather see me without clothes at the moment?"

"What did you expect? That I just sat here and said, you look nice?"

Silke kissed Ville passionate and whispered in his ear "Bam won't come down until you go up."

"Hmmm in that case!" Ville started kissing Silke's neck while fiddling with the lacing.

Silke's clothes were quickly on the floor, as Ville worshipped her body. Slowly moving from her neck, to her breasts. When he focussed on her nipples, the girl moaned softly.

"So there's the volume button." Ville grinned.

"Ow shut up and fuck me already!" Silke said unpatiently.

Ville got up, taking Silke with him, then dropped her on the couch.

"As you wish my love."

Ville quickly lost his pants and moved back towards Silke, who was biting her lip at the sight of her lover.

"See anything you like?" Ville once again grinned.

"I've always loved leftie." Silke smiled before she wrapped her lips around Ville's leaking cock.

"Hei I thought I had to fuck you?" Ville asked surprised.

Silke continued hungrily sucking on Ville's cock, the look in her eyes shutting Ville up instantly.

"Damn kulta, not gonna last long!" Ville said hoarsly fighting back an orgasme.

Silke, wanting her orgasme too, stopped and pulled Ville on top of her. "Please fuck me then?"

Ville couldn't say no to that and easily slipped inside a soaking wet vagina, thrusting hard making Silke gasp.

"You do really love leftie don't you?"

"Hei I love a good blowjob, do you mind?"

With a few thrusts he had Silke on the verge of orgasm "Oh no I absolutly don't mind, Bam might though when he hears me bragging about it."

Silke shifted her hips a bit, making Ville hit the right spot, pushing her over the edge. The feeling of his lover cumming around him, made the singer orgasm moments later.

After a few moments of cuddling, Silke said: "Ok I need another shower."

"Ok let's go... " Ville smiled.

"Can I have your shirt, I'm not lacing myself up for those 5 seconds."

"Sure sweetheart!" and Ville threw his shirt at her.

They went upstairs. "Bam are you decent?" Ville asked while knocking.

"Just gimme a sec!" Bam replied.

"Bam stop wanking! You've had enough time!" Silke yelled.

Ville looked at Silke, Silke shrugged her shoulders. "Don't look so jealous baby, Missy's flying over tomorrow so Bams hormones will settle down!"

Bam opened the door, Silke whistled.

"Bammie you clean up well!"

He had black pants on with a dark purple shirt.

"Yeah well I had to, with you looking so hot and Ville will match you perfectly so..."

"We'll hurry up so we can get going."

Ville and Silke quickly got under the shower.

"Ville don't."

"What?" he asked innocently "You have to wash yourself so why can't I do it?"

"Because at this rate we'll never get to tavastia!"

Silke got out of the shower and got dressed. Ville followed and laced her up after kissing her neck, back and stopped at her tat.

"Sweetheart do I really have to wear my leather pants?"

"Yes sweetie, I love you in those, it's my desktop on my laptop at home!"

"As you wish Mistress." Ville winked "But you'll have to stay really close at times!"

"I wasn't planning on letting you out of my sight" Silke smiled.

Ville got dressed and they went downstairs. Bam whistled "A match made in heaven!"

"In hell you mean Bammie? I don't think you can dress this hot in heaven!" Ville laughed.

Silke slipped her arms through Bam's and Ville's "Let's go hot shots!"

"We have to pass by my hotel first." Bam said. "Missy got here early and she wants to come with us."

"Sure Bammie, it will be fun." Silke answered "Looking forward to meeting her!"

Ville put a long leather coat over Silke's shoulders. "Don't want you to catch a cold my love."

Bam responded "No you don't want anyone else to enjoy the view!"

Ville hit Bam and said "Let's go! We'll take a cab at the hotel."

They got on their way. Silke was astonished, because nobody came up to Ville.

"This is nice, that people leave you alone."

Bam answered "They're just afraid off us! That we'll pull some prank on them!"

Ville smiled and said "No in Finland it's pretty viable. They're just happy I still live here."

They got to the hotel, Missy was waiting in the lobby. Bam ran to her and kissed her passionate.

"Why Bam Bam did you miss me?"

"Yes I did, with these 2 lovebirds around, it was terrible!"

Silke blushed, wow she was cute, she had this black and red corset on with a black skirt. Missy hugged Ville and then looked at Silke.

"So this is Hottie, well I've got to say Ville, you've made progress, and from what I heard not only with the looks!"

Silke blushed even more.

"Missy stop it! You're making her shy!"

"Ow it was meant as a compliment, come here Silke." And Missy gave Silke a kiss and a hug.

"Ok lets go and party!" Missy said as she slipped her arm through Silke's.

The girls left and the boys looked at them.

"We're really lucky Bam!"

"That we are Ville!"

They got a cab. Silke and Missy became best friends instantly. Bam and Ville were enjoying the girls, they didn't even notice the cab stopped.

"Girls we're here!" Ville smiled.

The girls looked outside and were surprised they were already there. Ville paid the cab and they went in. They found a quieter spot in the back. The place was really busy. The girls volunteered to get drinks. Silke didn't want Ville drinking again and she loved Bam but he could be a bad influence! So they ordered 4 non alcoholic cocktails. When they got back there were a few girls talking to the boys.

One looked really interested in Ville and couldn't keep her hands to herself and Ville didn't seem to mind!

"I see you found some company while we were gone." Silke said with an irritated voice.

"Hei my love," Ville said, immediately putting an arm around her waist.

What am I worrying about, he's crazy about me! The fan girls left disappointed.

Silke gave Ville his cocktail, he looked at Silke with questioning eyes. Silke replied: "They're non-alcoholic sweetie."

Bam made a face "How are we supposed to celebrate you two without alcohol?!?"

Ville hit Bam, Missy asked "Celebrate?"

"God Bam I'm really gonna wash your mouth with soap!" Silke said "Missy could you come with me to the ladies room?"

Missy looked at everyone and replied: "If you'll tell me what's going on I will!"

"I will tell you" Silke sighed.

Silke checked the boots and then turned to Missy and said: "Ville and I are engaged but I don't want anyone to know. I want to tell my mother first, so please keep it to yourself?"

"Well then it wasn't the best idea to tell Bam, S!"

"I know I didn't want to say it, it kinda slipped out."

"Well congratulations, Ville looks really happy, and you really seem like a nice girl! And I'll keep an eye on Bam for the time being."

"Thanks Missy! Now lets get back to the boys before those crazy fangirls eat them up alive!"

"You'll have to deal with it S" Missy answered.

"Well normally I can deal with it, I even ordered Ville to see them in London. But tonight is special."

"Let's go then!"

They heard someone flush the toilet!