Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we let Bambie suffer a bit?"

Missy smiled, knowing exactly what she meant.

"As you want darling."

"Noooo" Bam said.

Ville stirred awake and looked at the show going on in his bed. He let a nail run over Silke's back sending Silke over the top.

Ville smirked: "That's the fastest I made you come."

"Darling don't flatter yourself, Bam made me come." Silke sighed crawling over Bam, kissing Missy passionate, slowly working her way down to her wetness. "I want to taste you sexy."

"Yes please, I wanna feel you licking me Hottie." As soon as Silke twirled around Missy's clit she came hard.

In the mean time Bam and Ville got busy too. Ville was running his nails over Bam's body, trailing his muscles, loving every inch off Bam. God he was so gorgeous, how could he ever give him up?

Ville kissed Bam passionate. Bam sensed something was on his mind. "Hey Skinny stop thinking for a second and just enjoy will ya?"

"Yes Bambie, your wish is my command!" Ville replied playful.

"In that case, lay back and don't move!"

Bam started tracing Ville's tats with his tongue, first his arms than his chest, working his way down to the famous pelvic tattoo teasingly giving Ville's cock a quick kiss then kissing his inner thighs.

Ville moaned: "Bambie stop playing around."

"My wish was your command Skinny not the other way around."

Ville moaned but saw in Bam's eyes, he was having a hard time not giving into Ville. Bam worked his way back up, spending way to much time on Ville's nipple tattoo. Ville's moans got louder, Bam muffled them with his tongue while he laid on top of Ville. Their bodies close to each other, their dicks touching sending shivers over both their bodies.

Ville let his nails draw red lines on Bam's back, Bam pushing against them to feel them better.

"Bambie fuck me please, I need you deep inside me please?" Ville knew Bam couldn't resist his pleads but Bam surprised him and replied: "Sorry Skinny but I want to feel you inside me."

"Really?" Ville asked surprised.

Bam got off Ville and laid down next to him, putting his cute ass in the air.

"Yes Skinny, I want you on top of me now and then inside me."

The girls were lying next to them as Ville gently sunk into Bam. "God Bam your tight!"

Bam didn't reply, he was enjoying Ville's thrusts too much. Slowly in and out, every time going a little deeper.

"You're the only one that can fuck me and you do it way too good!"

This declaration of love send Ville over the top, filling Bam up. Ville laid on top of Bam exhausted. "Why can't we wake up like this every morning?" he sighed.

Bam felt Ville wither inside him, he pushed him of and turned around, revealing his still hard cock.

"Ow poor Bambie, the last one to come or should we just let you cool off yourself? Silke smiled. Bam pouted: "Hottie don't be cruel!"

Who could say no to those puppy eyes and those delicious lips?

Silke kissed Bam, letting her hand wonder over his manhood, sending shivers down his spine. "And who do you want to release the tension darling?"

"Well I think by the look in her eyes that my beautiful wife wants to taste me so let her."

"Ok Ville and I are gonna take a shower in the mean time, so enjoy darlings."

"Be naughty!" Missy winked. Ville smiled, Silke pulled Ville into the shower. "I love you Ville!"

"I love you too sweetheart."

They kissed softly, Ville let his hands wonder over Silke's body. She felt her body reacting instantly: "How did you get to know me so good so quickly?" she whispered.

"I know you, because I know myself and you and I are the same."

"I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing..."

"Don't worry and enjoy it sweetheart!" Ville smiled "I know it's not easy, I worry to much too, but you have to try."

He pushed Silke against the wall and dropped to his knees, kissing her belly, lowering his kisses as Silke moaned: "You're making it so easy to enjoy."

She opened up her legs, giving Ville the clearance to her little wet heaven. Ville made passionate love to her with his hot flickering tongue, making Silke's breathing grew heavier until she couldn't take it anymore: "Ville stop it please, I'm gonna fall."

Ville stood up and without saying a word pushed his manhood deep into Silke. Silke yelped: "God Ville make me come!" as she pushed herself up, wrapping her legs around Ville's waist.

"FUCK!" Ville screamed as Silke and he plunged into an orgasm together.

"I hope you don't have a photo shoot planned soon darling." Silke smiled.

"Huh?"

"You'll see later."

They finished washing up and got dressed, when Ville was shaving he saw what Silke had meant, he let his fingers trace Silke's bite marks and smiled. Hmm he wanted a new tat, the last one about a girl.

Silke peaked in the bedroom, Bam and Missy were laying in each others arms, still enjoying the afterglow of their love making. "You two are really adorable, what do you want for breakfast sweethearts?"

"Pancakes! Pancakes!" Bam jumped out of bed.

"Ok already, get into the shower you two and I'll start on breakfast."

Silke went downstairs followed by Ville. She stopped half way down the stairs, "God did I do all this?"

"I'm afraid so sweetheart." Ville said as he slipped his arms around Silke's waist, "But don't worry the place is used to it."

"I'm sorry, I'll clean it up later ok?"

"Stop saying sorry, it happened, we talked it through, let's forget about it."

"I love you my love."

"And I you, for the rest of our lives and way beyond that."

Ville pulled Silke very close and gave her a sweet kiss in her neck.

"Ok lets start breakfast, Bam wanted pancakes."

"Just coffee is ok for me."

Silke put the coffee on, but got a bit squeezy.

"Euhm kulta you ok?"

"Yes the sent off coffee makes me squeezy."

Bam barged in, "You pregnant Hottie?"

Silke hit Bam: "Ow shut up!"

Ville asked hopefully: "Can you be?"

"No Ville I can't and coffee always makes me squeezy in the morning!"

"Ow." Ville said disappointed.

Bam pulled Ville in a hug: "Ow poor Ville wants to be a daddy."

Ville sighed: "Yes is there something wrong with that?"

"No darling, but wouldn't it be a bit quick? You know whose baby it would have been, don't you?" Silke answered sadly.

"Ow sorry kulta didn't mean to make you sad!"

"You don't Ville, you make me happier then I've ever been and someday we will have a baby, hopefully more than one too..."

"Yeah and Missy and me too and then they can get married and have babies too!" Bam smiled.

"Ow no!" Missy laughed "I think there is a law against Ville's genes and yours mixing together! The world couldn't handle that!"

"Hmm that's true." Silke replied.

Bam and Ville blushed, Ville was the one to return the compliment: "And with you 2 as their mothers, they would be irresistible!"

They all laughed and got breakfast ready. They talked about what they were going to do, Silke said she had to meet up with her mum but Ville could go out with Bam and Missy. "So back here around 3?" Silke asked Ville.

"Hm make it 4, don't know if I can make 3."

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing, just some stuff I have to take care off, I haven't been home in a few weeks you know."

"Ow ok, well have fun and call me if you're home early or late."

They gave each other a kiss goodbye and Silke went on her way, only to return 5 minutes later.

"Ville HELP! I don't remember the way to your parents place!"

Ville laughed: "I thought you wouldn't!"

So the whole gang went to Ville's parents.

12