Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 15

Story Info
Back together.
5.3k words
3.67
3.7k
3
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the plane landed Silke almost ran out, for once Bam had to hold her back.

"Bambam let go! I want to see Ville! Now!"

"Calm down darling, we have to pass security and stuff."

"I don't want too! I need Ville!"

"I know darling just a few minutes."

When they finally got out, Silke ran pulling Bam with her "No bags aren't important! Let them send them over!" she yelled.

"Aren't you turning into the little diva?" Bam grinned while running after the girl.

When she saw Ville looking for her she stopped causing Bam to run into her.

"Hottie what the hell?!?" Bam shouted.

"I'm sorry but is this real?" she asked scared.

"Crazy hottie, yes that is your husband waiting for you to take you in his arms. And my wife standing next to him, who is carrying my child!"

Ville and Missy hadn't seen them, Missy looked nervous and Ville just anxious.

Silke finally ran straight into Ville's arms, their lips finding each other with ease. As Ville pulled her close and snuggled his head in her neck, Silke started crying.

"Sweetheart what's wrong? Bam been a pain? Or you gonna miss him more then you missed me?" Ville asked concerned but with a small smirk.

"NO I missed you!" She practically screamed causing Ville to grimace. "It's just, I missed you so much and I was scared it had all been a dream."

Ville hugged her a little tighter before letting go and taking her hand.

"Sweetheart look, those two rings are the proof it isn't a dream, those and the wings on your back!"

"I love you!"

"I love you too but we have to get going, Seppo will kill me if we are late!"

Bam was kissing Missy's tummy and talking to it.

"We are gonna have so much fun little one, I can't wait to hold you!"

"So sweet." Silke smiled "Bam can you rip your self away for 5 seconds so I can greet Missy?"

"Ok but be careful with her tummy!"

"Hey sweetie everything ok?" Silke asked while pulling Missy in a hug.

"Yes darling the sickness is better."

"That's great, I missed you!"

"I missed you too, had fun with Bam?"

"Most of the time but really I don't know how you put up with him 24/7!"

"Castle Bam is a big house!" Missy winked.

They went to the venue, where Silke was greeted by a few scared HIMsters.

Silke was so happy to see them she just hugged them instead of scolding them for the backdrop.

She soon got pulled to Ville"s dressing room where Ville kissed her passionate, letting his hands wander over her body, Silke moaned softly "How I craved for those hands!"

"How I craved for your body! Up for some pre-gigsex?"

Silke sighed "You don't know how much I want to say yes, but one little messy problem."

"NO!" Ville said disappointed but immediately he started smiling again.

"What you smiling about? No you're not gonna enjoy alone!"

"I wasn't thinking about that. If you have your periods, we can start trying for a baby soon!" he said with a huge smile.

Silke smiled, didn't she have the sweetest husband! She pulled Ville in a hot lingering kiss, she let her hands slip under his shirt, running her nails over his naked flesh.

Ville moaned softly into the kiss, Silke was slowly going crazy. She wanted to feel him inside her. They slowly moved towards the couch, Ville laid back, pulling Silke on top off him.

How did he miss this! The videos they send to each other this past week had been fun but the real thing was so much better.

Silke let one hand slip insides Ville"s pants.

Ville shuddered "God Monster I didn't think I would ever say this but please stop."

Silke smiled naughty: "Can't take it sweetheart?"

"I so want to fuck you, it drives me crazy I can't!"

"Poor baby, let me see if I can do something about that."

Ville let out a loud moan as his manhood jumped out of his pants. Silke looked at it wanting, slowly running a finger around it, teasing Ville when her finger was wet with precume, she looked at it and sucked it clean.

Ville gasped "I thought I wasn't gonna enjoy alone today?"

"Who says I'm not enjoying this? I need you my love, inside me, to taste you."

Ville bucked his hips "I ain't gonna complain."

Silke wet her lips in anticipation, sat up and slowly started licking Ville's dick.

Ville played with Silke's hair, softly urging her to take him in her mouth.

Silke felt she was getting wet, god this never happened before, being so hot while heaving her periods.

She let Ville's manhood slide in her mouth, Ville gasped as he hit the back off her throat.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Skinny, Fatty, Seppo wants to see us all!" Burton yelled.

Silke didn't stop and let Ville answer as she picked up the pace.

"We'll be right there." His voice slipped a bit.

"Make me come Monster, please?" Ville begged, Silke picked up the pace even more and slipped a finger into his tight ass, knowing this would make him spill his goodness into her mouth and after a few seconds he did.

They got cleaned up and went to see the guys. Seppo welcomed Silke back, they had to sit down real soon to discuss what she was going to do.

Bam, Missy and Silke took their places in front of the stage. A few fans asked for their autographs and congratulated Silke.

It felt great seeing Ville again, about half way through he asked Silke up. She knew it was pointless to argue so she got up.

"May I present you Mrs Silke Valo!" Ville smiled.

Silke waved and the crowd went crazy!

Wow this went better than expected. Some one threw a rose on stage, Silke picked it up and smiled.

"Sweetheart sing with me?"

"Ville no, I can't!"

"Yes you can, it's your favorite song, just the chorus. Please?"

Silke grabbed a mic and said "How can anyone resist those puppy eyes?"

The crowd laughed and Linde started right here in these arms.

When Ville hit the chorus Silke fell in.

She'll be right here in these arms so in love.

I'll be right there in those arms I can't let go.

I'll be right there in his arms so in love.

She'll be right here in these arms she can't let go.

Ville pulled Silke in a hug afterwards and asked for applause.

The crowd yelled "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!"

So Ville happily obliged and gave her a passionate kiss. Silke blushed and got off stage.

The months afterwards were much the same, gig after gig, interviews about rehab, VD and the wedding.

Bam and Missy came to visit, they went to visit them. The baby room was gorgeous, and it was decorated for two babies.

But Silke still wasn't pregnant. She sometimes wondered if something was wrong with her. Ville was ever so sweet to her.

When they were in Australia they had the best time. Ville had arranged a romantic dinner at the beach and they had slept under the stars. It had been the most romantic night in Silke's life. Silke had thought touring would get boring, that Ville would grow sick of her. But they saw so many places and made love in all of them.

The birth off their god child came closer and closer. Missy had gotten a few strange letters over the past months. Threatening her and her baby. The police didn't think much of it. Bam got a new alarm system and that was the end of it.

The holidays were hard on Silke They only visited her family for a few days and christmas eve was the last. But they had to be in Finland for helldone.

Helldone was nothing Silke expected, it was so much more. A few wenches came to visit, so Silke was a little fan girl again. They all stayed in Bam and Missy's new place. Ville and Silke almost moved all their stuff there any way.

Missy wanted to give birth in the states so they all went back to the states for their holiday and preparing for the new European tour.

Once again Silke would get visits of the wenches on tour. They had a blast! Even her mum and brother came to a Holland gig. Missy and Bam didn't visit because no one wanted anything to happen to the little one.

Before they knew it, it was April. THE MONTH!

No-one knew what they were having. The little one was being a pain from the womb. He or she never let them see the vital parts! Ville constantly teased Bam with it, that he was getting a cousin it.

About half way through the pregnancy Missy decide to have the baby at home. Bam didn't agree at first, he didn't want to take any chances but they convinced him, this way Ville and Silke could be there too. So they got a birthing room all decorated, with everything possible needed. Ville had made sure to have april and may off. He was working on new songs, but he could do that in the states.

"Hottie wanna go grocery shopping? We're out of almost everything." Missy asked.

"Why don't you make a list and I'll go. You have to rest."

"Hottie! The doctor said I could walk around again, sometimes you're worse then Bam!"

"Ok but no lifting and stuff!"

"Deal." Missy smiled.

They left a note in the kitchen, cause Ville was writing and Bam was who knows where. On the way to the shop Missy started thinking out loud.

"Wouldn't today be a nice day to be born? It isn't too hot, we've got nothing planned and it's almost weekend."

"Missy you trying to tell me something?" Silke asked hopefully.

"No I'm fine, it's just getting hard that's all."

"I can only imagine." Silke sighed.

"It will be your turn soon sweetie!" Missy said as she laid a hand on her leg, caressing it softly.

"I hope so."

"And on the other hand, this little one is yours too."

Silke looked at Missy and smiled "Thanks darling."

It was pretty busy in the store so they quickly grabbed everything they needed and went to pay. While they waited in line Missy said she wasn't feeling to good, she had cramps! Silke got worried and said "I told you so!"

She got Missy to the car and then went back to get their stuff.

On the way home Missy asked not to tell anything to the boys. She wanted to take a shower and she would see how she felt after that.

When Missy came back down, she smiled softly and whispered : "It has started."

Silke felt so happy and sad at the same time.

Almost like the first time she saw the little one on the ultrasound. It was the best and worst experience ever! It was so gorgeous to see that perfect little human, moving around, teasing them by not letting his or her privates seen. But how she wished it was her laying there and not looking down.

Missy saw Silke struggling and pulled her into a hug. "I love you."

Silke wiped away a lonely tear and replied "I love you too and that little one!"

"Do you know where Bam is?"

"Yes pirate bar, listing to music."

Missy and Silke went down and saw Bam standing by the juke box.

"Bammie it's time." Missy said quietly.

"For?"

"To run me a nice hot bath."

"Can't Silke do it? I'm busy!" Bam wined.

"Ow ok, sure Silke can run it and maybe Ville can hold my hand when I'm pushing." She grinned.

"HUH?" Bam finally started realising what time it was "REALLY? Is the little one coming? NOW? REALLY?"

Missy laughed "Yes Bammie now, so calm down, I'll call the nurse and doctor, you run the bath, Silke will get Ville."

"OK" Bam ran upstairs.

Silke laughed "Thank god his head is attached to his neck!"

"That is a fact." Missy replied while getting her phone out.

The nurse and doctor got there 15 minutes later. They said it has started but it was too early to get into the bath tub. So they just relaxed in the room. Guessing what it would be. What names Bam and Missy chose.

Silke was getting quieter by the minute. When the doorbell rang she jumped at the chance to get out.

It was Ape, checking on them. Silke told her what was happening and Ape pulled her in a hug, because she could see it was getting to Silke.

Ville wandered down and Ape left again, making sure they would call her when the little one was born.

"Sweetheart come here." Ville whispered.

"I don't want to." Silke replied.

"You don't have a say in it sweetie." As Ville walked towards her.

As soon as she was in Ville's arms, she let her tears run freely.

"What's wrong with me? Why can't I get pregnant? I want a baby too!" she sobbed.

"Let it all out kulta I want one too, we will have one in time." Ville tried to calm her down softly kissing and caressing her.

"You ready to go up sweetheart?"

"Not really but I'll go up and explain. I don't want her to worry about me. She should focus on her, Bam and the little one now."

"You are perfect, you know that?" Ville said with such a loving voice.

"I know when you tell me sweetie. You can stay up there if you want..."

"No sweetheart I want to be there for you."

Missy understood, hugged her and made her promise to come up right as the little one was born.

Silke and Ville laid on their bed just cuddling. Around 11 PM they were woken up by a screaming Bam.

"I have a daughter!! She's a heartbreaker already!"

Silke got up and ran to Missy. "How are you sweetie?"

"I'm fine, exhausted but fine."

Silke started crying and Missy pulled her in a hug.

"What's wrong darling?" she asked concerned.

"I'm just so happy, I love you!"

"I love you too, now dry those tears and go say hello to your daughter!" Missy smiled.

Silke went over to Bam and looked at them. Bam was a natural and the little one was so cute, she had Bam blue eyes.

"Rebecca say hello to Silke, your other mum." Bam whispered.

Silke caressed her face with one finger

"Hello Rebecca."

"Come on don't be shy, you take her for a second so I can kiss my beautiful and brave wife!" Bam said inpatient.

"Bam really no, what if I drop her!" Silke said in a panic.

"Hey she was fine in my arms, I'm a lot more of a danger to a baby's health then you and anyway Missy told me it still bounces back."

Silke looked at Ville for help but he nodded for her to take Rebecca.

So Bam put her in her arms, and instantly she felt at ease with that little angel in her arms. She looked around and found an armchair to sit in.

Silke sat down, and looked Rebecca over, she was so perfect, with her little toes and fingers, her dark hair and then those eyes, no doubt about it that Bam was her father.

Ville looked at her, god she looked so beautiful with a baby in her arms, and I can't wait for it to be our time he thought to himself.

Ville walked over to Silke and whispered in her ear "You are beautiful."

Silke looked up and replied "I love you!"

"I love you too sweetheart."

"Ok miss could you give the little one to his mum we need to start breastfeeding now that it's still awake." The doctor broke the moment.

Silke walked over to Missy and laid Rebecca on her chest, "Congratulations, she truly is perfect."

"Thanks sweetie, you ok?" Missy asked worried.

"Yes really I am, this little sweetie is just too sweet to feel bad around. But I am tired so I'm going to go to bed ok?"

"Sure darling see you in the morning. I'll try this feeding thing and then head out to bed too."

"Bam do you want me to call everyone? Or are you gonna wait till morning?"

"I'll call Ape myself, she would kill me if I didn't, seeing as she already knows Missy went into labour. And the rest can wait."

"Ok sweet dreams Bammie."

"Hey hottie?" Bam asked holding Silke back.

"Yes Bam?"

Bam pulled Silke into a huge hug, "thanks for being here, I love you, you know that?"

Silke smiled "wouldn't want to be anywhere else Bambie, and yes I know that, I love you too. Now go watch your wife and daughter."

"WOW I have a baby girl!" Bam said in awe.

"Yes Bambie, you have, lots of boyfriends to tease the hell out!"

"Hey she is not supposed to date!!"

"Ow Bambie you are so easy to get worked up, your daughter is only a few minutes old, she isn't dating soon, but she will date!"

"I know, I just want her for us alone."

"You'll change your mind about that when she starts her teens!" Silke laughed while leaving the room going back to her bedroom.

Ville was already under the covers, "come here my sweet adorable perfect wife." He whispered in a husky voice.

Silke quickly changed into a shirt of Ville to sleep, not noticing the disappointed look on Ville's face.

When she got into bed, and cuddled up to Ville, she discovered he was completely naked.

"Ow did you have something else in mind sweetheart?" Silke smiled.

"Well euhm you are still in those days off the month aren't you?"

"Euhm let me think, I think I am, you know better than me anyway." She winked.

"So feel up to trying to make an angel of ourselves?" Ville asked with the most seductive smiles on his face.

"You know I can't say no to that smile Skinny." Silke smiled before kissing her husband passionate. Soon her shirt was down on the floor as Ville let his hands wander over Silke's hot skin.

"God you are gonna be so beautiful all pregnant."

"Ville don't wanna hear that now. Just get me pregnant first!!"

"Ok sweetheart." Ville smiled while slipping his hard one into Silke, fucking her ever so slowly.

Silke moaned "god Ville stop teasing, I hate it when you do that."

Ville just stopped and laid on top of Silke, "Sure you want me to stop? I know for a fact that you don't hate it, it just drives you crazy."

"And you like me to beg for it!"

"That I do sweetheart, so want some more?"

"Yes please? But please a bit faster? I want to feel you deep and hard."

"As you want sweetheart, but I won't last long, you are too fucking gorgeous!"

Silke pushed her hips up to Ville's "Fuck me Ville!"

"God if I got a dollar for every time I heard that." He smirked.

"Ville stop it!" Silke yelled desperate.

Ville slammed into her, "I love that look Monster."

"I hate you!"

Ville slammed into her harder "ow really? You said something else earlier."

"Yeah well I lied!"

Ville lifted up her legs and put them onto his shoulders. "Is that true? So you fuck everyone you hate?"

"It's just sex baby."

Ville slammed into her again and again, so she couldn't talk anymore, the only thing escaping her mouth were moans and curses as she came violently.

Ville kept fucking her hard, seeking relief himself; Silke started wriggling so Ville would let her legs back down.

"Monster please let me come."

"Sure Skinny but not with my legs up your shoulders please."

"Hey you wanted tooooooooo" he tried to reply as he came deep inside her.

"Ville... leg... down... pain... "Silke gasped.

Ville instantly let down Silke's legs "You ok Monster?" he asked worried.

"Yeah just cramps, that was great Skinny."

Ville started massaging Silke's leg, "that better sweetheart?"

"Yes thanks but really tired now."

"Then sleep and hopefully we are pregnant."

"I hope so too. Sweet dreams my sweet husband."

"Sweet dreams my love." Ville whispered as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her softly goodnight and laying his hand over her stomach.

Silke's last thought was I hope I am pregnant.

They woke up with the smell of coffee and pancakes. "Come on wake up sleepyheads." Bam said with a plate of breakfast in his hands.

"Bam what is this?" Silke asked sleepy.

"Well I know yesterday was hard for you, so I thought you deserved breakfast in bed."

"Ow Bam that's sweet, Ape here already?"

"Off course you don't think I would bake pancakes do you?"

"How are Rebecca and Missy?"

"Fine although Rebecca isn't particularly fond of Missy breasts. But the doctor says that's normal."

"What is there not to like about them?" Silke smirked "Did they sleep ok?"

"Yes Rebecca was a dream. If she stays like this it's great."

"Bammie dream on!" Ville smirked. "She is your daughter; she'll be trouble in no time.'

"Yeah and then I'll send her to her godparents!"

"Too bad they live in the same house most of the times."

"Well I called everyone so hell's gonna brake loose soon."

"Thanks Bam, we'll be up soon."

Silke ate a pancake; Ville drank his coffee, all in silence. Ville picked up everything and put it beside the bed. "You ok sweetheart?" he asked concerned.

12