Twisted Nails of Faith Ch. 18

Story Info
The end!
4.4k words
4
3.4k
1
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ran to Bam's room and found Bam in panic with an unconscious Missy in his arms and Rebecca crying in the other room.

Silke ran to Rebecca and tried to soothe her.

"Bam what's wrong?" Ville asked.

"I can't wake her up and she's bleeding!"

Ville picked up a phone and called 911. Then went to get dressed.

"Can you shut her up?!?" Bam yelled at Silke.

"I'm doing my best Bam but she's hungry!"

Ville quickly took over Rebecca so Silke could get dressed with the clothes Ville brought.

"I'm sure they'll have some formula at the hospital to give her." Ville tried to keep calm.

The ambulance arrived and they needed to get to the hospital instantly, only Bam could go with them so Ville and Silke got Rebecca all wrapped up and drove to the hospital.

When they got there they asked where Missy was, of course they wouldn't tell them until Silke got mad.

"Look I've got her daughter in my arms, she is hungry and needs her mother so where is she?!?" Silke didn't yell, wasn't rude but just spoke the truth.

They led her to where Bam was pacing a hole in the floor.

"Bam?" Ville asked careful.

"I don't know! they took her to surgery. I'm scared!" Bam cried.

Ville wrapped his arms around the skater to calm him down. "Shhh Bammie they will let you know when something happens. We have Rebecca with us."

Bam walked over to Silke and caressed his daughter's face. "Will you take care of her please?" Bam looked at Silke with a begging look.

"Off course Bam, I'll find a nurse to get her some milk." with that she walked off.

Silke quickly found a nurse who lead her to maternity. They quickly made her a bottle and Rebecca instantly sucked it empty. The nurse said she could come up whenever Rebecca needed an other bottle or a nap.

But Silke didn't want to leave her there for a nap without Bam's consent, so she walked back to Bam and Ville but by the time she was with them the little angel was snuggled up against Silke's chest, fast asleep.

Silke sat down next to Bam, Bam smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss while whispering thanks.

"What is taking them so long?"

The doctor came out when Ape and Phil arrived.

"Mr Margera?"

"How is my wife?"

"Sir let's sit down so we can talk calmly."

"I don't want to sit down, I want to see my wife and hear she's ok!"

"I'm sorry." the doctor replied calm.

"Don't be sorry just tell me!" Bam yelled again, the words not sinking in.

"She lost too much blood, we couldn't stop the bleeding, I'm sorry but she passed away."

Silke held Rebecca close, trying to protect her from reality.

Bam fell to the ground, Ville got on the floor with him, pulling him into his arms.

"Get away from me!" Bam yelled pushing Ville away. "If it wasn't for your stupid games I would have been with her! It's all your fault!"

Ville got up and sat next to Silke.

"Valo get away from my daughter! Do you want her dead too?" Bam hissed.

"Brandon Cole Margera behave!" Ape scolded him "It's not Ville's fault and he loves that little girl of yours!" then she turned to Ville "Don't you listen to him it's nobodies fault."

Rebecca stirred awake, instinctively searching for a nipple. This brought tears to Silke's eyes. "Poor baby girl. I'll never let you forget your mother sweetheart." she whispered before getting up. "Bam do you want to go with us to feed Rebecca?"

Bam looked at his daughter and just as Silke tears started to fall from his blue eyes. "No I'll go get all the paperwork done so we can get her home."

"Bam I'm sure that can wait." Ape said softly.

"Mum I want out of here and don't come back." Bam said lost.

Ape teared up and pulled her son onto her arms. "My poor baby, we'll get through this, you'll see, we are all here for you."

"Bam can Ville go with me?" Silke asked.

"As long as he doesn't touch my daughter." Bam said while giving Ville a dead glare.

"Bammie..." Silke tried.

"No Silke!"

"Fine I'll keep her in my arms."

Silke and Ville went up in silence, right before they reached their floor Ville asked "Why is he blaming me?"

"Ow sweetheart he's just looking for a way to cope, it will be fine in a few days."

"I hope so I want to help him get through this. I want to be there for this little angel."

They explained the situation and as Silke fed Rebecca, a nurse got a bag ready with everything they needed for a couple of days.

Silke tried to control her tears but she couldn't, she kept thinking back to the feedings she shared with Missy, how perfectly happy she was, how relaxed they all were.

"Ville I love you."

"I love you too Monster. How are we going to survive this?"

"We'll be strong for Bam and Rebecca like we promised and with each other we'll let everything out, the tears, the fears."

"And what if Bam wants me to leave?" Vile asked scared.

"Bam loves you Skinny, he'll see it's not your fault."

"But what if he doesn't? I can't loose you Monster."

"Then we'll leave Bam and Rebecca in the loving care of Ape."

"You would leave with me?"

"Off course! You are my husband and I love you more then anything in this world."

"But Rebecca?"

"Rebecca has Bam, Ape and I'm sure the wicked witch of the west will take care of her too."

"But not like Missy wanted..."

"I'm positive Ape will raise Rebecca like Missy wanted."

"You'll be a wonderful mother." Ville smiled.

"I'm scared;"

"Sh don't think of it now."

Rebecca finished her bottle and they went down again. Bam was busy with paperwork, Ape had just put the phone down from calling Missy's mother.

"How is Bam holding up?" Ville asked.

"He's being as calm as possible to get out of here."

"Is he still pissed at me?"

"He will calm down Ville, he's just hurting."

"I know but it's hard for me too."

"I know sweetie, just give him some time."

"What do we do now?" Silke asked.

"How did you get here?"

"The hummer."

"Then I suggest you two go home with Rebecca, I'll bring Bam home."

"Ok I'm not going to bother him and just leave."

"Good sweetie, be careful on the road." Ape said while placing a kiss on Rebecca's forehead.

As soon as they were out of sight, Ville put his arm around Silke's waist.

She snuggled into his arm, still holding Rebecca tightly.

The ride home was quiet, they walked in and went straight upstairs, to put Rebecca in her crib.

Silke looked through the open door to Bam and Missy's bed, covered in blood.

"I should clean that up." she said to herself and walked into the room.

"What are you doing?" Ville whispered.

"Changing the sheets so Bam can sleep when he gets home." Tears now running down her face. "Is it our fault?" Silke asked desperate. "Would we have saved her if we weren't upstairs? If I hadn't asked for more?"

Ville ran to Silke and pulled her into his arms "I don't know sweetheart, it's been running through my mind but I guess it was just ment to be, we can't blame ourselves. It's not going to change things."

They just held each other for a while, then Silke let go and put other sheets on the bed, the mattress protector had still been under them so the mattress was fine.

Ville was watching Rebecca sleep. Silke picked up the baby-monitor, took Ville's hand and they went to bed.

"Skinny, talk to me, cry, but don't hold it in please? It's just us, you don't have to keep strong." Silke said lovingly.

"I..." but Ville couldn't say more and started crying.

Silke pulled him in her arms and cried with him.

Between the sobbing Ville spoke; "I love you, but I'm so scared of loosing you, Bam and Rebecca."

"You won't loose me, and Bam will see sense, he loves you Skinny."

They laid in each others arms trying to fall asleep.

Silke jolted awake when she heard the door slam.

"Sweetheart I'm going to check on Bam." Silke whispered, she didn't get a response so she just slipped out and took the baby monitor with her.

She found Bam in the piratebar with a whiskey.

"Bammie don't."

"Just one Silke, I need to sleep, so I can pick Missy up in the morning."

"Pick Missy up?" Silke asked confused.

"Yes pick Missy up." Bam said determined.

"Ok fine, want me to get up for Rebecca?"

"If you don't mind? You know how it works."

"I'll teach you in the morning." Silke smiled softly "Don't drink too much." and Silke started to leave.

"No goodnight kiss?" Bam pouted.

"If you put that glass down."

Bam got up without the glass and walked to Silke, pulling her into a desperate kiss.

Silke pulled him into her arms and whispered. "Sh Bammie everything will be fine."

Tears started flowing "I don't want to sleep alone Monster."

"I'm not letting Ville sleep alone Bam, he needs me too."

"Monster please?"

"Bammie I love you, but I'm married to Ville. Who may I add, loves you too, so you can sleep with us."

Bam sighed, "I know, I'm sorry."

"Say sorry to Ville, but let's get some sleep first."

They went up, as soon as Silke walked in Ville asked if Bam was ok.

"I'm not." Bam replied with a broke voice. "But I am sorry."

Ville switched on a night light and saw Bam standing in their room, small and afraid.

"Come here Bam Bam." Ville whispered as he held open his arms. Bam didn't hesitate and laid down in Ville's arms, Silke smiled at the two and got into bed "Now kiss and make up and then turn the light of, we can all use our sleep."

Bam gave Ville a soft kiss on his lips and snuggled in his arms. Silke didn't mind, she needed a bit of space.

Bam didn't need a whisky, just a soft bed and a pair of arms around him and he was asleep.

Bam's slow heartbeat and breathing lulled Ville asleep too.

Silke on the other hand laid awake thinking. Would their love be strong enough to survive this? Was it a good idea to let Bam sleep here? What did he mean with pick her up? What if this happened with her too? Was this the time to even try and have kids of their own? Rebecca would need them.

It was like Rebecca was connected to Silke's mind, cause she cried softly. Silke turned of the monitor and went downstairs to make her bottle. Then she got comfy with the little angel in her arms.

Soon Bam joined them, laying on the floor, looking up at them.

"You two are beautiful." Bam whispered, Silke blushed. "I mean it, I love you both so much."

"We love you too Bammie."

All 3 of them fell asleep again. So when Ville woke up a bit later, he found an empty bed. Where is everyone? What time is it? The singer's breathing got faster and he panicked. They had run away, just the tree of them and left him with the mess!

Ville looked for an inhaler but didn't find one so he went to Bam's room, knowing there was one in the night stand.

When he saw Bam lying on the floor his breathing relaxed, a smile crept on his lips as he saw Silke and Rebecca sleeping.

Stupid Valo, they would never leave you. Rebecca stirred awake, Ville sat down next to his wife, whispering sweet words to his goddaughter, Rebecca relaxed instantly. Silke woke up with a smile on her face.

"Morning sweet love of mine."

"Hellow gorgeous sweetheart."

"Do you want to hold this little angel?"

"Sure how do you feel?"

"Like a truck ran over me." Silke said as she got up and stretched a bit.

The girl inspected her body, where it was exposed. "Better not wear a short dress." she grinned.

"You hurting?"

"These bruises are nothing against how I'm feeling inside..." Silke jumped as Bam let a hand glide up her leg.

"Mm nice sight to wake up to." he grinned.

"Morning Bamity. Sleep well on the floor?"

"You two were so cute, wish Missy could have seen it. But I'll show her the pictures."

Ville and Silke looked at each other, did they have a nightmare and Missy didn't die?

"I better get dressed so I can pick her up." Bam said cheerful.

The skater jumped up, gave everyone a kiss and dashed off to take a shower.

"Ville something is wrong, why is Bam so happy? Picking up Missy? She is dead isn't she?"

"I'm afraid so sweetheart, I think Bam is in shock. I'll call the hospital to see if we need to do something."

"Good I'll go change our little smelly here and call Ape over."

Ville was advised to let Bam be, it was his way of dealing with things.

So Bam brought Missy home, sitting by her side as she was sleeping to recover. Now and then giving Rebecca her bottle or giving her a bath. Sleeping with Silke and Ville because Missy needed her rest.

No one ever saw Bam so calm and patient, people came by to say their final goodbyes but Bam kept believing Missy was ok.

Until the time came to take Missy away to prep her for her funeral.

"What do you mean take Missy?" Bam asked aggressively.

"Brandon they have to get her ready for her funeral." Ape said careful.

"Funeral? She isn't dead!" Bam yelled as he ran up to their bedroom. He sat by the bed, holding her hand whispering "Babe wake up, let them see you are ok." over and over.

Ville laid a hand on his shoulder "Come on Bammie you have to see now, go to Rebecca she needs you."

Bam got into bed with Missy and started realising she was cold and stiff, tears started running down his face. Ville got on the bed to comfort Bam, get him away from Missy.

"Let me go! It's all your fault, yours and that little slut of yours! Get out Valo I don't want to see you! EVER!"

"Bam don't say that, you need us, Rebecca needs us."

"Take that little parasite with you! I don't need anyone but Missy and it's all your fault." Bam got up and ran to the nursery. "Slut get out! Pack what you need for that parasite and get out!"

Bam pulled open closets and just threw everything on the floor.

Rebecca started crying, so Silke went downstairs with her, begging Ape to talk to her son.

But Ape couldn't get Bam to ease up. So she grabbed everything for a few days.

"You, Ville and Rebecca are staying in my guest room tonight" she said determined.

"April..." Silke started.

"No Silke, I won't have it. I know there is more between you all then just friends. I'm not blind. Bam will need you both, and he is in no state to care for Rebecca. How can he see evil in this angel?"

"Ok can you take her? Then I'll go make a bag for Ville and me."

Silke found Ville sobbing in bed. she laid down next to him, pulling the mess that was her husband into her arms.

"Sh baby, it's ok. We're going to give Bam some space."

"No, he won't ever let us back in."

"He will, you know he loves us, even Ape knows. He can't deal with everything now that's all. I'm going to pack a bag and we are taking Rebecca to Ape's ok?"

"Do you really think it's for the best?" green puddles overflowing.

"Yes Skinny I do."

Ape called Jess to control Bam while they got Missy out. Bam seemed to give up after that, so everyone left except Jess, so he could keep an eye on the skater.

After a while Bam walked into the living room. "Want a beer?"

Jess looked at Bam "Sure I guess."

Bam flopped down next to his brother.

"I don't need a baby sitter."

"I just want to be here for you bro. You have been acting weird."

"I don't want to talk."

"You don't have to."

Jess woke up several hours later with a terrible headache. "Why the little prick!" Jess went to look for Bam, a bad feeling settling in his stomach.

He found the skater in the pirate bar, amidst a whole lot of empty bottles.

"Bam wake up! Why did you drug me!" Jess screamed.

But Bam didn't wake up.

"Brandon!" Jess panicked, he got a bottle of water and pored it over Bam but it didn't help. He called an ambulance and Ape.

Once again the whole family was at the hospital praying for a loved one.

The doctors did what they could, now they just had to wait for Bam to wake up.

Ville refused to leave Bam alone, so he and Rebecca staid at the hospital while the rest went to Missy's funeral.

Silke held a heartfelt speech in name of Bam, Ville and her. Missy's mother tried to make a scene but Ape shushed her.

Afterwards they went back to Bam, who was still out of it.

"Sweetheart let's get something to eat." Silke whispered.

"No I'm staying with Bam." Ville said determined.

"Baby you can't do anything here."

"I can hold his hand, so he isn't alone!"

"Are you going to eat if I bring you something?"

"If I have to..."

So the days passed with Ville sitting by Bam's bed. He didn't even use the bed they placed in the room. No the Finn had to hold Bam's hand no matter what. Silke had been trying to get him to shower but he refused to leave Bam for that time.

Ville was sleeping when Bam started to wake up.

"Vil?" Bam whispered, his throat still sore from when they pumped his stomach.

Bam wriggled his hand out of the Finn's, this made Ville wake up.

"Bammie?"

"Yes Willa?"

"You are awake!" Ville jumped and wrapped himself around the stunned skater as good as he could.

"I was so scared of loosing you too."

"Why would you loose me Willa?" Bam questioned.

"Don't you remember?"

"What do I need to remember?"

"I'll get the doctor first Bammie."

"How are you feeling Brandon?" the doctor asked while checking up on him.

"Like I was hit by a truck."

"That's to be expected. I'll give you something for the pain."

"I would like to know what happened!" Bam began to loose his patience.

"What is the last thing you remember?"

"Bringing Missy in cause she was bleeding. Speaking of her, where is she?"

Ville stepped closer when the doctor said "I know this is going to hurt but you won't calm down so... Missy is dead, you were in shock and almost drank yourself to death."

"What? Willa? Please?"

Ville was holding Bam in a heartbeat. "I'm sorry Bammie, I wish I could turn back time, please don't be mad." Tears flowing down both men's faces.

Bam hid in Ville's arm sobbing, the doctor left them alone, calling Ape cause Bam was going to need them.

Ville got in the bed with Bam trying to comfort him.

"Why Ville? Why did she have to die? What's going to happen now?"

"Shh sweetheart don't worry. I'm here for you. We have to get you better first."

When Silke arrived with Ape and Rebecca, Bam was asleep and Ville almost.

Ville tried to get up but Bam held on to him like a life line.

"How is he?"

"Shattered, he doesn't remember the past week, so he just found out that Missy is dead again."

"Poor thing, and how did he take it this time? Not blaming you I figure?"

"Nope he has been crying in my arms till just now when he fell asleep."

Ape walked in and said Bam would be fine, the memory loss is normal seeing as he was in shock for the past week. If everything went ok bam would go home the next day.

Silke got in the extra bed with Rebecca in the crib.

When she woke up in the morning, she found Bam sitting in a chair, feeding Rebecca.

"I see you got the hang of it." the girl smiled.

"A nurse showed me and I'm all she has now."

Panic wrapped around Silke's heart, was he still planning on kicking them out?

"What's with the scared face Monster?" Bam asked, for once being perceptive.

"She has Ville and me too..."

"Off course she has but I can't drop everything on you, now can I?"

Silke let out her breath "Well you could but it wouldn't take." she grinned trying to lighting up.

"Monster tell me what happened please? I can see you were really scared just now."

"It can wait Bammie."

"No it can't! We need each other to get through this, but how can I if I don't remember?"

Silke sighed defeated and told Bam what happened the past week.

Bam took the news pretty good, he kept apologising for being such a prick, driving everyone crazy.

The skater had changed rooms, not being able to sleep in the bed where Missy died.

After a week of running to the nursery, Bam decided to redecorate the bedroom so Ville, Silke and he could sleep there again, close to their little angel Rebecca.

12