Twisted Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Vincent takes her to a private place.
1.5k words
4.33
32.1k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syana
Syana
22 Followers

As night comes closer, I take a shower and get ready for my night with Vincent. Keeping in mind that he has something special planned, I choose my clothing for the night carefully. Black lace panties along with a matching bra underneath a black and dark purple crushed velvet medieval type dress.....my favorite piece of clothing, and I only wear it on special occasions. I have a good feeling about tonight. I have no idea what he is going to do or where he's taking me, but I know that whatever happens tonight will be big. As usual, I only put on some mascara and a touch of cherry flavored lip gloss. My blood is racing through my veins as my excitement grows. For some reason, I'm more nervous than I have ever been before. It feels almost the same as the night I lost my virginity, and God knows that I'm far from being a virgin.

Just as I'm done getting ready, my doorbell rings, and I know it's him. My heart is racing even faster as I open the door and look into his beautiful eyes. He looks at me, not saying a single word. It seems like he's not even breathing.

"You look beautiful...absolutely stunning, angel." He finally gets out.

"Thank you. I'd invite you inside, but I don't think staying here is a good idea tonight."

He looks at me questioningly, and as I grab my things and leave with him, I tell him what happened this afternoon. He laughs and gives me an interesting look.

"You do realize we could have had a lot of fun with her tonight. With the way you look, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you if we stayed here tonight," he smiles.

I tilt my head to the side as I look at him, trying to figure out what he meant.

"Love, I have a lot planned tonight, and even though I'm going to have to fight the urge every single second I'm with you, there are things we must accomplish before anything else happens."

The serious tone in his voice sent chills down my spine.

"I can promise you that nothing will happen tonight that you don't want to happen or feel uncomfortable with. My sole purpose tonight is to make you happy, and that is all I will ever wish for you." Taking my face into his hands, he places a soft kiss upon my lips.

We get into his car, and everything he just told me fills my mind. I can't seem to keep my attention on anything but him and his words. I don't know if this was done intentionally to distract me from our destination or what. I begin to doubt my trust in him as everything hits me. I don't really know anything about him; in fact, I know close to nothing about him. I placed my complete trust in him the moment he spoke to me. It seems that I never took the time to think through all of this until right now. My body was trembling, my heart was racing – this time from fear and confusion, rather than excitement and lust, and my mind was filling with more and more doubt. What have I gotten myself into? What exactly is going to happen tonight?

The car stops a few hours later, although it feels much later than it really is. I can't even bring myself to look at him because of everything going through my head. Even though I know it's not true, there's a thought there wondering if I walked into my own death by coming with him tonight. What if he was a mass murderer? I shake my head, driving the thought to the back of my mind, but five others replace it. I don't even notice that he has gotten out of the car and has opened my door, offering his hand to help me out.

"Taylor?" he asks softly. It's almost as if he knows exactly what's going through my head. Then again, how many times have I wondered, before tonight, if he is able to read my mind.

Looking up at him, I force a smile and allow him to help me out of the car. The darkness feels like it's engulfing us, but I know that it is just my paranoia and nothing more. So how exactly am I supposed to make myself feel more comfortable with this whole situation? Even if I wanted to leave, I can't. There's no way I could over-power this man, this man who has stolen my heart....He has yet to do anything to hurt me, so why am I so terrified? It's stupidity, that much I do know. I take a deep breath, and he leads me into the woods. I know he can feel how tense I am, and I wonder if that bothers him. There's nothing I can really do about it, though. I'm trying to calm down...really, I am.

Even though the moon is full, it doesn't seem to be giving off much light at all. Along the way, we pass by a cabin. It confuses me when we don't stop there but continue through the woods. As the trees begin to thin out, I can make out our destination. He's brought me to a cliff and as we near the edge, I see a blanket laid out, along with a few bottles of wine. Is this going to be that big that I'll need to get trashed to let it all sink in? Or is it going to be just him trying to seduce me? Okay, that's a stupid thought. He doesn't need to get me drunk and he knows it. We stop, and still Vincent doesn't say a word to me. He sits down on the blanket and tugs on my hand, pulling me down to join him. I end up on his lap, his arms around my waist. I'm at ease for the moment, but who knows how long this feeling will last. I have a really bad feeling about what's going to happen tonight. I want to run, but at the same time I want to stay. Should I ask him what this is all about, or should I just let him bring it up when he's ready?

We sit in silence for a while as he rocks me in his arms. Even though deep down inside, I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, I still feel really happy and content. There's just something about him that puts me at ease.

He finally breaks the silence, whispering into my ear, "I know I told you this earlier, but you look so beautiful tonight. It's fitting for what I have planned."

I turn to see him smiling at me. I return his smile with one of my own and lean back into his arms. A few minutes later, he sits me down next to him and pours me a glass of wine.

"You're not having any?"

"No, not tonight. We have a lot to talk about, love," his voice was soft as he spoke.

I look at him, my eyes full of questions I want to ask but don't. Something just feels....well, it doesn't feel right. I down my first glass almost as soon as he gives it to me, and the next three disappear in the same manner. I don't even take the time to taste it.

He takes a deep breath and lets out a sigh as he looks at me.

"Keep in mind that I don't want to frighten you away, but I will understand if you choose a different path. I'm hoping you won't, but I won't be upset. Please understand that I just want to make you happy, and whatever you decide will be fine with me. Don't base your decision on what you think I want to hear or what I want you to decide. I don't know how many times I can stress that your happiness is what is most important to me. Nothing else matters but that." His accent grew thicker as he went on. My heart is racing all over again, already trying to absorb everything.

"Do you remember me saying that you really didn't know all that much about me?" I nod. "Well, you're about to hear everything, but I need you to promise me something first. I need you to promise no matter what you hear tonight, you will not make a decision until I am done. You will listen to everything I have to say before placing your judgment upon me or anything else. I want you to hear everything I have to say...I need you to. It's to help you understand me better. Taylor, I love you. Do you understand how important all of this is?" He had a pleading look in his eyes.

"Yes, Vincent, I do. And you have my word that I will sit through everything. I promise I will hear you out." I bite down on my lip, finding it hard to look at him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug, placing a kiss on the top of my head before he lets me go. He backs away from me a little just as he's about to begin. I brace myself for the worst.

Syana
Syana
22 Followers