Twisted Payback Ch. 04

Story Info
A woman wants revenge for her husbands cheating
8.8k words
3.42
49.8k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4.

This is the final part of this story; I recommend that you read the previous parts first to help understand what is happening.

There are elements of mind control drugs in this part as well as a little violence.

Please feel free to comment or email me, but please, if you don't like my story do tell me why.

Thanks for reading.

ooOoo

Gina started this, okay she may not have started it but she was there at the start; a gorgeous early twenty something coming on to me; an average looking thirty three year old. Once was flattering, three times was unbelievable. And now she turns up here? It certainly didn't take Einstein to work out that there was more to this than simple revenge.

I looked up at her with an expression close to hate, she looked nervously back down the stairs and she was visibly trembling "don't please, I didn't mean to, he made me do it," she was obviously scared of something, I was glad but whether it was of me or something else I wasn't sure.

But then she suddenly jumped in fear and surprise when Steve shouted up from downstairs "What are you doing slut, get your arse down here," and before I could ask what she had meant she turned and scampered from the room.

I slumped back down, trying to work out what was going on, why she was here? What did she have to do with Beth? But it was another hour and I was no nearer an answer before she returned, but this time she had a swollen lip and I could see that she'd been crying, "What do you want? Have you come to gloat?" I asked sourly, she looked really pitiful but right then I didn't give a fuck how she felt.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry, that I had no choice. I...I'm sorry,"

"Sorry for what?" I snarled "sorry that you fucked me and my marriage or sorry that you didn't get anything out of it?" I was really in no mood to accept her apology.

"No...No, it wasn't like that, I had to, he made me. He...Steve: he told me I had to shag you. You don't understand what he's like; he's got....things, I have to do what he tells me," she retorted and turned away.

I thought she was leaving again and I needed to know why she was here "wait! Don't go, what do you mean? Tell me, why did he send you up here? What does he want?"

"No, he doesn't know, he's asleep, he'd hurt me if he knew," she held a small plastic container and she turned it this way and that in her hands "I'm sorry, I don't know how to stop him and I just can't take anymore, just remember, it's not her fault," her sad eyes filled with tears and again she turned to leave, I suddenly noticed what it was she was holding and what she planned to do and I realized that she was at her limit.

"No wait, Gina, Please, tell me, what do you mean?"

She stopped and held onto the doorframe as though she might collapse. She studied the container that she was holding; the tube of sleeping pills. Steadying herself she explained, but all the time she was peering down the stairway and speaking in hushed tones "he called me, told me to come here, he only wanted me here for...for sex, I have to do what he tells me, she...your wife will soon be the same. It was because she wasn't here that he wanted me." she started to edge away as though she was scared to enter the room, maybe she was frightened that I might grab her, but I think she was more afraid to be caught here by Steve.

"Hold on, what do you mean she's not here? Where is she?"

"I don't know, honestly, he's probably sent her to meet someone." she sighed and slumped against the door jam, and appeared to come to a decision "look, he has drugs, he gave me drugs, I didn't know at the time but they make you do what he tells you. I...I did things, horrible things, whatever he told me to do. I knew I was doing them but I couldn't stop, I couldn't refuse, it was as though he was controlling what I thought," she paused and looked away as though she was ashamed "he made me work for him, I became his whore," tears began to run freely down her face as she spoke. "He probably gave her drugs too?" she whispered.

Things started to fall into place for me then; Beth's blank expression, how she appeared to be confused so much. I could see it all now but I was still having a hard time believing it "so how are you able to tell me all this now?" I wanted to know.

"He stopped giving me the drugs, there was no need anymore; he has enough film and photos of me now, everything he needs to make me do what he wants, and even if I try to stop he hurts me" she tenderly touched her fingers to her damaged lip. I slowly shook my head trying to understand, she obviously thought that I was still sceptical and spoke a little more firmly "I gave them to you, you know, so you would fuck me. Would you have done it otherwise?"

I looked at her sharply and thought back; three times I had met her, always by accident in a bar, each time I had only had a couple of beers and each time I had blamed the booze. But I also remembered how confused I had felt, how easily I had let her lead me to that hotel room. So could it be true? I was starting to believe her "But what about your friends, your family?" as soon as I said it I realized what a stupid question it was, I hadn't known Beth was drugged, hell, I didn't even know I had been drugged.

"My boyfriend scarpered when he found out what I was doing; when he realized I was becoming a whore," her tears were flowing freely now and I wanted to hold her, to comfort her, but I thought about how it was exactly that reaction which had led me to this moment.

"So If he has you, if he has Beth, why this? Why did he involve me? I don't understand."

She sniffed and cuffed her nose "l don't know, I don't know why he does anything, he's crazy, I think he just enjoys fucking with people. But I know he hates you."

"You think?" I couldn't stop a small laugh, and it made her smile for the first time.

"I think you scare him, you threatened him so he wants to hurt you." she said, but then suddenly the implications of something she said hit me.

"Hold on! You said he sent Beth to meet someone, do you mean...."

"She's his whore, yeah, just like me," she stiffened as though preparing for a challenge "this is what it's all about; he's nothing more than a pimp. I don't know how many others he's done it to but I wasn't the first, and Beth won't be the last," she paused as though she was letting this information sink in "he'll get tired of her eventually and move on to someone else. Oh she'll still be a whore, once he has her he won't let her go, he just won't need the drugs anymore; he'll have enough shit on her by then, she'll do whatever he tells her. All he needs to do is get you out of the way."

"But how? How does this help him?" I rattled the cuffs against the pipe in emphasis.

"Come on, be serious. If I hadn't told you all this who would you have blamed?"

She was correct! I had put all this on Beth's shoulders, I hated the slimy bastard but I blamed Beth. For the past day I had thought of little else than how I would kick her out and somehow make her suffer. But with this new knowledge and Gina's confession I thought I could see a chink of light. Up till now Steve had relied on having only to deal with drugged women. The sleeping pills Gina held gave me an idea and I began to wonder if I could get her on my side, maybe together we could give him something else to think about?

"Will you help me Gina? Help me and I can help you, If we work together we can get you out of this, get us both out of it," she chewed her lip, I knew then that for her it was either help me or find a more drastic way out, the way she had planned "What have you got to lose Gina? Can it get any worse? Please just think about it."

oOo

I could only wait. I wasn't confident, not by a long way. It had taken a further ten minutes to persuade Gina to help me; she was clearly terrified of Steve and what he would do to her if our plan failed. I worried for her and whether she had the courage to do what we had planned. But there was no more I could do to help so I waited and listened, expecting Steve to erupt in anger at any moment.

oOo

I had been drowsing but came alert when I heard footsteps on the stairs "he's asleep," Gina stood at the door, whatever she had done it looked to have taken its toll.

"It's okay, nobody's going to hurt you again. Now are you sure he's out?"

"Yes I'm sure; I put the pills in his drink. But what if he wakes up? What if you don't get free?"

I could see that she was close to panic and I tried to calm her "Gina, Gina, listen to me, it's okay, please just relax, everything is okay," she tried but there was still a manic look in her eyes "Gina, did you get the keys?"

It took her a few seconds to reply, she was still frightened, I hated to think what the slimy bastard had done to her.

"Yes, yes I got them, they were the only ones I could find, I hope they're the right ones;" she still hesitated at the door but then nervously entered the room. She was still scared to approach me and tossed the keys into my lap.

There were about a dozen keys in all, some were obviously not what I wanted but I got lucky and on the third try I released the hand cuffs. There was also one key smaller than all the others and I instinctively knew what it was for. I had been sitting curled against the radiator, now I felt strangely self-conscious exposing myself with Gina watching, but rather than risk upsetting her I straightened my legs and holding my breath I inserted the key into that hated chastity tube.

oOo

Five minutes later we crept down the stairs like a couple of nervous children, Gina's fear had started to infect me, I had risked taking a couple of minutes to dress and I carried the chastity device as though it might activate at any second. I had almost cried with relief when I pulled that thing from my crotch, I wanted to throw it as far as I could but I had another use for it.

As we entered the lounge Steve was snoring softly in my armchair wearing my dressing gown. I resisted the impulse to punch him there and then, instead I locked the cuffs onto his wrists behind him and with distaste I fitted the tube onto his cock. I was pissed when I had trouble fitting his cock into the tube that my own manhood had slipped into easily, but I was consoled by the thought of how much more it would hurt him. I asked Gina to make some tea and I sat back waiting for the slimy bastard to wake up.

oOo

I was worried about Beth and what she was doing but I had no way to help her until Steve awoke, I tried to wake him but the pills Gina had given him were doing a good job. I suspected that she had given him more than was necessary, but she was far too fragile for me to criticize her.

It was over three hours later when I eventually managed to wake him and even then it took a few hard slaps (enjoyable) and a jug of water over his head before he was capable of talking. He was understandably confused and spent a few minutes struggling to get free, and then he started threatening me; acting tough. He seemed to ignore the fact that he was cuffed and locked into the tube. It was obvious to me that although he knew what it could do he had no idea how it felt, and I was only too happy to demonstrate. His attitude soon changed and he was ready to tell me everything after just one hit, but I thought a couple more were the least he deserved.

It transpired that Beth had been sent to an address about twenty minutes away, she had been gone for five hours. But despite the threat of the shocker Steve couldn't say when she would be back, and worse was the fact that he didn't know how many 'clients' she was attending to or what they were doing to her "They pay good money to use a slut, so I let them do what they want, as long as they don't damage her permanently," he said, he was regaining some confidence and straightening his shoulders he stared at Gina "but I'm going to make an exception with you bitch, when I clear this up I'm going to find a gang of phycos and let them have you for nothing," I slapped him to the side of the head. Gina shrank back; she was clearly still terrified of him.

I was in turmoil; I knew where Beth was and I wanted to go fetch her, rescue her. But I couldn't leave Steve alone, although cuffed and helpless he could still make a big enough ruckus to attract attention, neither could I trust Gina to mind him. So I had to bide my time waiting for Beth and hoping that she was okay.

oOo

Beth's story.

As she sat in the corner of the room and hugged her knees Beth hoped that they had finished with her. The five of them were laughing and drinking, paying her no attention, but why should they? After all she was only a slut.

That she was a slut she was no longer in any doubt, nobody forced her to do these things, Steve merely asked, no, persuaded her to meet these people and be nice to them, he didn't ask her to suck them, to fuck them, to do all those disgusting things for them. No she did that herself, even if they expected it and began mauling her the moment she arrived, she didn't have to accept it but she did, how else should she be nice to them?

"Here, drink," a glass of water was held toward her, it was cloudy but she didn't care, she was thirsty and had a disgusting taste in her mouth, besides she always seemed to feel better when she had a drink, so she drained the glass. A tug on the chain attached to the collar caused her to drop the empty glass and she struggled to her feet and stood unsteadily on the five inch heels she had been dressed in "come on, it's time for more fun," another tug on the leash and Beth obediently followed the young woman across the room.

oOo

On arrival at the house Beth had been surprised and a little relieved to be greeted by another woman, she was probably ten years younger than herself and appeared friendly. Georgia, for that was her name, poured her a drink and asked her to undress. Beth was a bit shocked by the girl's forwardness but after the last few appointments Steve had sent her to she was no stranger to requests such as this, and she had also come to know what it was like to be with another woman. So, seeing the smile on Georgia's face and feeling suddenly as though she would like to please her young hostess she stood up and removed what little clothing she wore.

Thinking Georgia wanted her Beth was surprised when the young woman gave her more clothes to wear. Thirty minutes later she was ready "There, you look perfect. I think they'll love you," Georgia stepped back to admire her handiwork. Beth wore a short waist cincture, matching panties and bra which pushed her breasts up so they appeared to be spilling out of their confinement, hold up stockings and red five inch heels. Georgia had also made her face up to look as slutty as possible and finally fastened a bright steel collar about her slim neck. Beth had no idea who 'they' were but it was obvious what they would want once they saw her.

Georgia looked at her partner, but then thought maybe that was the wrong term, my 'toy' perhaps would be better, yes my toy, that's what she is," Georgia couldn't believe why she hadn't thought of it before; when Graham, an old client, asked her to do a party it was nothing unusual, he also asked if she could bring a friend, again nothing unusual. But then she had an idea; a week previously she had been introduced to Steve, she had immediately disliked him, the creep had even wanted her to work for him, he said that he could look after her, get her more work. But she had soon got out of there, she was doing just fine by herself thank you. But she remembered the woman he had had with him, how he had boasted that she would do anything with anybody, and that started her thinking. Why do all the unpleasant business herself? Why not have someone work for her for a change? It took just one phone call and she was in business; for a sizeable fee Steve's slut - Beth was her name as far as Georgia could remember - was hers for a few hours, and as long as the stupid cow was returned in one piece they could do what they liked with her. And not only would Georgia have someone else to do all the nasty stuff, the money Graham and his friends were willing to pay meant that she would come out with a handsome profit as well.

Her toy had arrived right on time, giving Georgia the opportunity to prepare her before the others arrived. She gave Beth a drink mixed with a sachet of the powder Steve had given her, one an hour he had told her, she was slightly uncomfortable having to feed Beth the drugs, but she convinced herself that if she didn't do it somebody else would. She had six sachets left, enough to last into the evening. She was charging Graham and his friends hourly, and she smiled at the thought of how much money she would make.

Beth stood in the centre of the room, she couldn't understand why she was only wearing underwear, there must be a reason surely and she tried to remember what had happened, she recalled a girl, she seemed familiar but Beth couldn't place her, then she remembered that the girl had told her to stay here and she supposed she must have agreed. She could hear voices and thought about covering herself, but Steve always told her to be nice and all the others had wanted to see her body. So she stood in place waiting to be nice even though a small voice deep inside told her that this was wrong.

"Fuck! Will you look at that?" the one voice stopped everyone in the room, there were ten of them including Georgia and apart from her they all had the same look on their faces; surprise, glee and lust. And if Beth was a bit more aware she would have seen the cruelty as well.

they circled her as though they were about to attack, for a few minutes nobody touched her, though a lot of boasting about what they were going to do was bandied back and forth.

"Can I feel her tits?" Dave asked.

"You can do what you like as long as there's no permanent damage," Georgia replied.

Beth stood unmoving as nervous hands hooked into her bra and pulled down. The same hands explored her breasts and squeezed her nipples. "Fuck yeah!" Dave yelled, and with that all inhibitions disappeared.

There were nine men, all of them wanted to use her and at first it was a free for all as they vied for some part of her. Her pants and bra were ripped off almost immediately; hands groped and probed every part of her as she found herself lying on a large bed. A cock pushed into her mouth, and was removed and re-entered, the same cock? Maybe it was a different one, she didn't know.

Beth was in a nightmare, like a scene from an old painting she had seen somewhere; a sinner in hell being tormented by countless disembodied hands; hands squeezing, scratching and pulling but these hands were joined by cocks and mouths, mouths that bit, sucked and nipped and so many cocks all trying to find a hole to penetrate.

There were raised voices and someone fell and landed on top of her, then another, feminine voice called for quiet. A semblance of order was restored and Beth tried to move up the bed away from the crowd.

"Give me some room, get yourselves a drink, I'll get this sorted," a few of the men moved away while Georgia sat on the bed and pulled Beth into an embrace, she accepted a glass of misty liquid from Graham and held it to her toys lips. Beth at first sipped and then gulped as the glass was tilted higher "there, that's better, look, I've got a lot riding on this so you need to try harder, I'll keep them down to three or four at a time, just do what you do best. If you fuck this up for me I'll bring a big fucking dog in here, maybe two. They'll love to see that so you'd better keep them entertained. Okay slut, okay?" Georgia gripped Beth's cheeks in her hands forcing the older woman to look at her.

The words rattled around inside her head as Beth tried to make some sense of them, she could tell that Georgia was unhappy with her and she was disappointed with herself, she was letting everyone down, she was letting Steve down and she knew she would be punished. "I will try, I will be good, I only have to be nice," Beth repeated this over in her mind as Georgia explained to Graham what she planned.