Twisted Shopping Trip

Story Info
Mary and friend go shopping.
4.2k words
4.17
56.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a couple of pervs we are. Me for coming up and instigating our sexy adventures and her for the best wet throbbing pussy that takes control of her mind and body in these situations I come up with.

We don't play often, only a couple times over our 20 some years together but when we do it's almost always one for the books. And our latest was no exception.

Last Friday she was to work until 1pm then head to our favorite lingerie shop and spend some time picking out a hot new outfit. I also had her bring our remote controlled vibrating egg and that she was to have it up her wet hot pussy while browsing and then when finally home I would give her the hard fucking that by then she would be begging for.

I had Mary dress in a classy sexy way for work. Under a knee length leather skirt that was so tight and sexy across her nice round ass she wore garters; stockings; and sexy panties. Black pumps and a form fitting red sweater with her creamy full 36c's encased in a push up bra completed the hot look that even though not seemingly to provocative would surely cause a few cocks to rise as she went thru her day at the office.

I emailed her in the morning telling her to go to the bathroom and bring herself off fingering her pussy while squeezing her big tits. She emailed back around 12 saying she was so fucking hot and all the bathroom visit did was to make her even more hot for my cock.

Like I said above we don't play often in fact only four times since we opened things up about 8 years ago. The last time was with a guy we met online and after duedilagence on both our parts Tom and my Hot Wife had a hot fuck session that we still talk about.

Since then we've tried to get together again but everyday life kept getting in the way. I thought that an erotic experience could be had if by chance Tom where to bump into Mary at the lingerie shop, unbeknownst to her of coarse. I called Tom and he was eager to "run" into Mary at the shop and see what would develop knowing it could just be some sexy flirting or it could lead to something way hotter, it was up to her. I didn't tell him about the vibe leaving that as my little surprise

Mary called me at 1:00 to say she was on the way. I reminded her to make sure she put in the vibrating egg and to enjoy a sensual shopping trip. She laughed that sexy laugh of hers and told me to be ready when she got home.

Gathering details that Mary and Tom have told me over the last week here's how her erotic adventure developed.

Tom walked in spotting Mary's leather covered ass and nylon covered legs in those heels across the shop as she looked thru some corsets. He walked up behind her and made his presence known by lightly touching her shoulder. She turned smiled then laughed with recognition and squirming with the vibrating egg inside her wet pussy. Tom embraced her saying how good it was to see her again. Mary blushed as a warm feeling swept over her as he leaned in noting how sexy she looked then planting a warm kiss on her cheek.

They exchanged pleasantries with Tom making like what a great coincidence it was to run into her. He said this was his favorite place to shop for sexy cloths and wondered what Mary was looking for as he took in her voluptuous body. She had a black corset in her hand and Tom knowing how hot she would look in it said she had to try it on for him. Being so turned on by the vibe and the situation she let him lead her to the dressing room telling her that maybe if she gave him a peek of it on her he would pay for it.

Mary knows that in the right situation and with the right person she has full freedom to explore her lusty side and this was just that rare combination of circumstances and with her being so turned on and in a constant state of arousal for the last couple hours she really had no choice but to just let go.

Before she entered the room Tom embraced her and while playing with her leather covered ass gave her a deep kiss. She melted against him as he pulled her close breaking the kiss and saying how hot he was and how much he loved there first time together. Mary just kind of moaned as he kissed her again and ran his hand up to her full breast. They where out of the way in the deserted store at that time of day and he took full advantage massaging her big tits through the tight sweater then running his other hand up her leg mentioning that he knew she would have on garters and stockings and then wondering if she had on panties this time.

Mary was close to cuming as he got closer to her overheated pussy. He came to her panty covered lips and at first was surprised that she had on panties but then he felt the vibrations from the egg. He told her she was a hot little slut with that vibe up inside her pussy. Mary told him that I suggested she have it on while in the store and he just chuckled, he liked that idea and was glad I thought of it.

After getting her to the brink of cumming by inserting a finger in her so wet pussy and rubbing the egg in her throbbing hole he pulled away and asked her to try on the corset. She was smoldering at this point. Her dark brown eyes clouded with lust and her cheeks flushed with sexual excitement. He patted Mary's ass directing her into the fitting room pussy juice soaking her panties as she started to strip off her sweater.

Tom left Mary for a moment but before leaving he pulled her tits out of her push up bra and sucked hard on one then the other hard nipple presented to him. "Now be a good girl I know how hot you are right now but I want to be around for your first orgasam, so go ahead and try on that corset baby and I'll be right back" he said leaving her breathless standing in the changing room on the brink of cumming.

Mary said she was tempted to rub her clit hard but knew if she did she would be cuming in no time and Tom had made her promise to be good until he returned.

Tom did in fact now this shop well and it's owner and he asked that she keep an eye out because he was helping his friend try on some hot items. Apprently this wasn't the 1st time Tom and a lady friend played around a little when the shop was quiet and she readilly agreed knowing as Tom told me later, that he would be spending some cash before leaving.

Mary had taken off her bra, skirt, and thong as well as removing her vibrating egg and was now only in stockings, garters and heels. She was about to try on the tight leather corset when Tom came back form his visit with the owner. "Mary you look so fucking hot here let me help you with the corset, it will look perfect on you".

Before she had a chance to ansere, she later told me, he closed the door, took the corset from her and layed it on the bench. He then leaned in and gave her a deep wet kiss as he ran a finger through her engorged pussy lips. He again started to play with her big tit's and hard nipples "Oh yeah Mary your so wet and hot aren't you?" Mary just moaned as he started to finger her. She said she felt like such a wanton slut as she statrted to hump up and down on first one then two and finally three fingers.

She knew things where getting out of hand and told Tom they better stop before things went to far. "Don't worry baby I'm a freind of the owner and she's going to keep look out for us and will let us know if we're in danger of getting caught" Mary, who never stopped slowly humping slightly up and down on his fingers just gave out a low moan and allowed her sexual being to take over.

Tom had her just where he wanted her as he removed his fingers and sucked her sweet juices from them. He told her to sit on the bench with her nylon coverd legs spread, her wet swollen pussy in full view. As he stepped between her legs he unbuckeled his belt letting his pants drop to the floor. Mary didn't hesitate to stroke his big cock thru his boxers.

"Thats it Mary get me nice and hard, rub my cock, now pull down my underware and let me feel your hot tounge, lips and mouth on my cock"

Mary is a world class cock sucker and loves to give head and at this point with his hard meat dangling before her she first licked up one side then down the other before sucking his big dick into her mouth and down her throat. "Oh yeah baby you really know how to make a man happy now take me to the balls like I know you can, that feels so fucking good" Mary didn't hesitate and she took him deep his hands wraped in her long auburn hair as he pushed her down on his hard rod.

She was opening her throat for him as he grabbed both sides of her head and started really fucking her face. Every four or five strokes, he would pull out of her mouth and rub his balls over her face. She greedily licked and sucked them and she begged him to play with her tits.

Tom was quick to oblige as she continued her assult on his cock. He started to squeeze her big tits and pull on her so hard nipples.

He then reached around her head, grabbed a handful of her hair and began thrusting his cock deeply in and out of her throat. She was in heaven taking all of his big hard cock into her mouth until his balls banged up against her chin.

"Mary are you ready to take this cock in your your tight pussy?" At this point she had thrown caution to the wind and just moaned and sat back her nylon covered legs spread and started stroking her hot cunt.

"Oh Tom I need your big cock so bad please give it to me my pussy is so hot for you." With that said she let out a low guttural moan that seemed like it came from deep inside her body.

"Oh God, I am being such a slut. Please baby, fuck me. Slide your cock inside of me. I'm so wet for you." She begged.

Tom moved Mary on her back with one nylon covered leg on the floor the other slung across his shoulder. His big mushroom head was throbing much like her pussy as he slowly rubbed it thru Mary's swollen pussy lips. "Ohh yes please put it in me I need your cock so bad" Toms reply was to stick a couple fingers in her mouth to suck as he continued to tease my out of control wife.

"Just wait baby you'll get all you need and more because once I get in that hot pussy I'm gone to pound you senseless, but first I'm going to tease you so just suck and lick my fingers as if your husband was here and it was his cock you where sucking while I run my head thru your pussy lips."

Mary moaned around his fingers trying to shimmy down the bench and capture his big hard rod in her cunt but Tom just backed up a little and continued to tease her unmercilesly.

As he continued to tease Mary took hold of her tits and started to pull on her hard nipples bringing more moans from around his fingers in her mouth. "MMMMM Ohhh mmmmmmmm" was about all she could say at this point as she teased and mauled her own tit's. How Tom was able to control himself I have no idea but he did which just got her hotter and hotter.

About this time Mary was begging Tom to fuck her with his big cock and Tom was starting to insert a little more of his meat into that so hot and wet pussy. "I think the time for teasing is over and you deserve to finally cum, you ready Mary?"

In reponse Mary grabbed his cock and tried to pull him into her flowing pussy when Lisa (the owner) knocked on the door. "Hey Tom I've brought a couple toys that might make things more interesting in there, I put the out to lunch sign on the door and we have the place to ourselves do you mind if I come in?"

Mary looked up at Tom wide eyed as he laughed telling me later this wasn't the first time Lisa had joined him for some three way action.

Without asking Mary what she thought of the idea and knowing we had some MFF action in our sexual resume he reached over and opened the door for Lisa to enter.

"Ohh your friend looks so hot with the head of your big cock at the entrace to that wet pussy, what's your name baby?" "Mary" she said half moaning half grunting as Tom slowly put about half his big wide cock into her.

"Well Mary I've been listening to you two and it was sounding so incrediably hot I had to join in do you mind if we share the wealth of Tom's big dick?"

"Ohh not as long as he get's that big fucker up my hot pussy I need it so bad" Mary was spiralling out of control still squeezing one of her big 36c's with one hand and guiding more of his cock into her with the other.

"Lisa before we really get Mary to the point of multi orgasam mode grab my cell from my pants pocket I promised her husband Alex I would call him so he could here and see some pics of me and Mary as I slide my cock into her hot cunt."

Mary was putty in there hands. Tom was just moving about half his big cock into her steaming cunt and looking over at Lisa she had taken off most of her cloths looking so sexy in a similar way as Mary wearing black thigh highs and knee length boots. Her tit's we're slightly smaller than Mary's but not by much, creamy smooth with rock hard nipples, I know because it was about this time I received my first pic from Tom's cell. It showed Mary on the bench Tom's hard cock half way in that pussy and Lisa about to straddle her face linning up to have Mary lick her cleanly shaven pussy. I sat on my bed at homw thinking I should make the 15 minute trip to the shop and join in.

Lisa got her cunt right to Marys mouth and without hesitation Marys tounge started to lick her pusssy and clit. "I see we have a wild one her Tom you sure know how to pick em" Lisa said as she moaned from Mary's ministrations to her pussy.

"Her tits are so full and those nippes mmmmm so fucking hard, maybe I should grab the nipple clips out of my bag of toys and let her feel a little pain with her pleasure."

Mary moaned at the thought of that and Tom dialed me up "Hey Alex things around really fucking hot over here. Lisa the owner of the shop I told you about has joined us as you just saw and now she's about to clip Marys nipples, you thinks she'll like that?" "Go for it man I said, it won't be the first or last time those nipples have been cliped, I gotta get over there."

Lisa was busy clipping Marys hard nipples as she ground her pussy down on her mouth and tounge eliciting moans from both her and Mary as she clipped her other nipple.

"Tom if this is going to be a foursome we should probably go to my back office where theres more room to see just how far we can excite and tease this lovely slut below us."

Mary was just moaing now as Tom told me to call right before I got there so they could let me in, I wasn't sure at this point if Mary knew what was going on, not with a hot pussy grinding down on her mouth and Tom now slowly but surley pushing more and more of his thick 8" cock into her ohh so ready to cum pussy.

With that he hung up and shortley after sent me one of the hottest pics I've ever seen. I stopped playing with my rock hard cock, chugged a beer and headed to the shop knowing that before long I would be involved in the wildest, sexiest scene we've experienced to date.

Tom later told me at that point he slipped out of Marys pussy took his hands and grabbed her by those stocking coverd thigs. He slid his cock up and down her ass and her pussy lips with the head. He then knelt down, spread her pussy and fucked her with his tongue. She came almost immediately moaning uninteligable sounds as she finally had her first release. As she screamed her juices squirted all over his face.

He stood up telling Lisa to help Mary lean against the wall and got behind her, and in one motion he rammed his cock inside her pussy until he was balls deep. She let out another scream as Lisa slipped a finger inside her ass. Tom started to pound her slowly and deeply. I would say that she started cumming again, but I don't think she ever stopped cumming from the sexual onslaught they where putting her thru.

"Just want to give you a good fuck before hubby shows up baby, I mean how can I resist that hot pussy any longer?"

Mary was moaning and screaming so load, Tom must have sensed that people in the ajoing stores might be alarmed at what the fuck was going on, so he reached around and covered her mouth with his hand. All the while telling her what a hot little married slut she was. Her groans, now muffled, turned to whimpers.

When Tom felt like it was safe he took his hand off her mouth. "Now I think we should go back to Lisa's office and really give you what you need."

He turned her around, literally threw her over his shoulder, and carried her to the office. Tom alid Mary on her back onto the couch, she spread her nylon covered legs for him and begged once again to put his cock inside of her.

"All in good time but first I want you and Lisa to get to know each other better, Lisa come over and taste some of this sweet hot pussy and Mary lick my cock as I watch you cum agaim."

Little did Mary know but Lisa first went to her back of tricks and pulled out a big 10" dildo. With the big fat fake cock at her side she started to lick Mary's clit and pussy, Mary moaning again as Tom slipped his cock into her mouth with a smirk on his face knowing she would soon feel that big dildo up her cunt.

"Thats so fucking hot baby the way you moan around my cock as you take it deep I don't know how much of this I can take."

This is about the time I called Toms cell. "Hey buddy we'll get the door for you in a second in fact I'll have Mary open it for you."

Lisa slipped the dildo in Marys pussy getting about half of it in as she moaned loudly around Tom's cock. "Now hold that fat dildo in your pussy as you and Lisa go let Alex in and keep those nipple clips on I want him to see what a slut we've turned you into."

Mary with glazed eyes struggled to her feet one hand held the dildo in her swollen pussy the other rubbing one of her clamped nipples. Lisa led her through the shop and with me looking thru the window the sight of these two sultry sirens was unbelivable.

Lisa unlocked the door and ushered me in quickly, a guy was getting in his car and caught a glimpse of the sexy ladies as Lisa shut and loocked the door, I was floored by what I saw before me, Marys hard nipples sticking out between the clips and that big fucking dildo she held in her pussy. Lisa was equally as hot in boots and nylons her tits full and heaving, pussy shaven and dripping.

"Hi Alex I'm Lisa welcome to my store, Toms in the back. Mary has been very naughty and now we're really going to give ner a day she'll never forget. She gave Mary's hot ass a healthy slap and we headed towards her back office these two hot sluts leading the way.

I was dumfounded and followed the two back to the office. Tom was sitting thers stroking his big cock with a cheshire grin on his face. "Hey Alex glad you could make it now get out of those cloths amd let the ladies play with your cock while I watch for a bit. I need a breather from putting your hot wife thru her paces."

I went to Mary and kissed her deeply grabbing the dildo and running it in and out of her pussy as she moaned loudly. Slowly I first rubbed her tits and pulled on the clamps before taking them off her nipples. This brought another deep moan while at the same time I drove the dildo into her cunt Her nipples were swollen and a deep purple color. I kissed them lightly and gently licked her hard abused nipples.

Lisa had come up behind me sandwhiching me between Mary and her as she caressed my cock against Marys belly. "Your wife is so hot and so am I. Lay me down on the couch and get that hard cock into my pussy while Mary sucks Tom.

Who was I to argue, leaving Mary and inserting my cock into Lisa's wet hot pussy. Tom was sitting not far away and playing with Lisa's tits as I ground my cock into her and Mary started to give Tom a blow job he won't soon forget. She was moaning as Lisa with a free hand drove that big dildo in and out of her cunt and in no time Tom was on the brink of cumming with her almost screaming around is cock as she came again for who knows how many times so far.

12