Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 05

Story Info
Brenda decides how to deal with her new situation.
3.1k words
4.55
32.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to check out the first four chapters of Twisted Tales: Blackmailed Teacher before reading this one.

The fifth installment doesn't use any particular story for inspiration as the sharing of stories has fallen off. If you have a favorite story and would like to see how I twist it and make it my own, feel free to email me or put it in the comments.

Hopefully, it takes this story in some intriguing directions. As a bonus I look forward to reading some new, erotic stories!

As always, comments are welcome. Trolls are not.

*** *** *** *** ***

Brenda stared at the crumpled underwear in her hand. She was sitting on the toilet in the ladies room at school. Summer school was over and indecision roiled through her. When confronting one's blackmailer, do you still obey her commands?

Lisa had ordered her to teach without underwear, but today she was going confront her tormentor. So does she obey? Or show she isn't afraid of her blackmailer?

To wear or not to wear? The final bell had run five minutes ago. To wear or not to wear? She needed to get down to the office before Lisa left for the day. To wear or not to wear?

Still unsure of her decision, Brenda marched out of bathroom. Quickly before she lost her nerve. The brunette made her way to the gym hallway and, despite her vow, she peeked around the corner.

The gym was empty, but Lisa's office was lit. Thank God!

Mustering her courage, she banged open the door. Lisa looked up startled but when she saw it was Brenda, a smile spread across her face.

"Enjoy your day yesterday?" Lisa leaned back in her chair.

"Um... no." Brenda took a deep breath. "This has to stop. This has to stop now."

Lisa stood up. Brenda took a step back, intimidated by the blonde's 6'3 frame. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"This... needs to stop. N-n-now." The brunette's voice trembled but she kept eye contact.

"After the treat you had yesterday, you think you have had enough?" Lisa took a step forward. "We have only just started. You. Are. Mine."

"But giving me... just giving me to Clare was humiliating enough, but Troy?"

Lisa gave a puzzled look. "Troy?"

"He came over yesterday afternoon and fucked me... in my own house!"

Red-faced Lisa slammed the desk so hard, Brenda jumped.

"That little shit! I will make him pay." The tall blonde began pacing around the office. "Little fucker..."

"Wait... you didn't..." Brenda put a hand to her mouth. "So I just fucked him..."

Lisa began to laugh. "I bet he fucked you really good..."

The brunette shook her head. "I thought he was the treat you mentioned."

"No, that was taking Clare's virginity. She was so excited to see you again."

"I need my job Lisa." Brenda was close to tears. "Who knows if Troy will keep things a secret. He already told me he was going to come by next week and..."

The blonde grabbed her by the chin and looked directly into her eyes. "I will take care of Troy. Trust me."

Hesitantly, Brenda nodded. "Ok."

Forcefully, Lisa grabbed her by the shoulder and spun Brenda around. With a push, the brunette was slammed against the wall. "But I can't have my slut acting like this. Put your hands up."

Shocked Brenda immediately complied, pressing her palms flat against the wall. She felt her skirt lifted.

"Good girl." Lisa caressed her bare ass. Relief flooded through Brenda. She was very relieved that she decided to go without underwear.

Spank!

Brenda jumped.

Spank!

"You talk to me again like that and you will be fucking so many teachers and students."

Spank!

"I will sell your ass on the streets."

Spank!

"You understand me?"

Spank!

Brenda nodded.

Spank!

"Say it!"

Spank!

"I understand."

A finger was shoved inside of her.

"Fucking slut. You are so wet."

Brenda bit her lip to stay quite. The finger moved and and out. She felt a trickle of wetness run down her inner thigh. Pleasure began to build. She pushed her hips back to meet each thrust.

Spank!

"You don't get to cum after the stunt you pulled."

Spank!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Now get the fuck out of here." Lisa ordered.

Red faced and red assed, Brenda pulled down her skirt and scuttled out of the office.

*** *** *** *** ***

Two days later, Lisa's brown eyes bored into Brenda. "You understand what you need to do?"

The brunette nodded meekly. She looked around the small hotel room - a king sized bed filling the room. "After Troy comes into the room, I have to blindfold and handcuff him to the bed."

"And then?"

"And then I'll come get you." Brenda fingered the heavy metal cuffs. "But..."

"But what?"

Brenda hesitated. "What if he won't allow himself to be tied up?"

"Oh honey..." Lisa stepped forward and stroked the younger teacher's hair. "He is a horny 18 year-old male and you..." The blonde kissed her deeply, holding her tight until Brenda returned the kiss with her own tongue. Suddenly, Lisa pulled away. "You are going to give him sex. He'll be putty in your hands."

Minutes later, they heard a knock at the door. Lisa flashed Brenda a smile and walked into the bedroom.

Brenda tugged at her short sun dress and opened the door.

"Hi Troy," Brenda smiled, trying to push down any nervousness.

"Mrs E, I knew I'd hear from you." With supreme confidence, the 18 year-old athlete stepped forward and french kissed his former teacher.

Brenda felt his young, muscular body pressed against her. Her hands reflexively gripped his hard biceps for balance and she felt his cock pressed against her!

The 24 year-old teacher broke the kiss and pulled her sundress over her head revealing her completely naked body. She had decided that Lisa was right and the direct approach was best.

The quarterback grinned and quickly began stripping.

"Um.. Troy?"

"Yeah, Mrs E?"

"Maybe close the hotel door first."

He nearly stumbled in his hurry to close the door and remove his pants all at the same time.

Brenda giggled and sat on the edge of the bed.

Troy stepped forward, his cock already half hard and slapping against his thigh. "I've been stroking my cock twice a day thinking of you."

Brenda leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. She marveled as she felt it grow in her mouth. Her lips stretched as the shaft became engorged.

"Ohhhh..." Troy sighed.

Her tongue traced around the head as she slowly released him from her mouth. Reluctantly? Brenda couldn't deny having this huge cock at her disposal was making her wet. Her fingers touched cold metal, bringing her back to the plan.

"Let's try something a little different." Brenda hoped her smile was natural as she dangled the handcuffs from a finger.

"Sure!" Troy exclaimed enthusiastically. "I'd love to have you at my mercy."

Brenda stood up, but the young man still towered over her. "No sweetie. I handcuff you."

"But..."

With her left hand she reached down and began to stroke him as she waggled the cuffs before his eyes.

"Don't you want me to play with your body?" She bent down, licked his cock, and smiled at him. "Explore your body?"

"Y-y-yes."

She pushed him back on the bed. "Then put your arms up."

He obeyed her instantly. She crawled up, straddled him, and kissed him as she secured his hands to the iron headboard. The brunette had only meant to give him a quick kiss, but found herself kissing him deeply and grinding her pussy along his beautiful cock.

She felt his shaft grow slick and knew that she was very wet. She broke the kiss, continuing to grind against him, and breathed into his ear, "Baby, you'll do whatever I say, right?"

Troy nodded enthusiastically.

Brenda grabbed the blindfold from the end table and smiled. She leaned forward, slipped the blindfold over the young man's eyes, and then kissed him deeply.

Time to get started, she thought.

"Be right back, Troy."

The brunette got off the bed and opened the bathroom door. Lisa grinned wickedly, stepped forward, and yanked Brenda's ponytail before giving the younger woman a deep kiss. Brenda didn't even fight it as she felt finger shove in and out of her. In fact, her hips began to gyrate.

"Such a slut." Lisa whispered in her ear. Brenda blushed with shame... and lust.But Lisa continued on. "I'm going to get Troy ready. You get the toy on and come into the room."

Brenda nodded obediently, but Lisa didn't even glance in her direction. Alone in the bathroom, she saw a bright pink dildo on the counter. As she stepped closer, she saw it was actually a strap-on.

After a few tries, she got the harness on and comfortable. A plastic piece lined up with her own clit and labia. She then attached the pink cock and stepped into the bedroom.

Lisa hand flipped the young man around and he was now on his hands and knees. The blindfold was still intact as Lisa rubbed his ass.

The strap-on felt awkward, bouncing obscenely, as Brenda walked over to the bed. Troy's head swiveled at the sound of her footsteps, his ass high in the air. Lisa squirted oil down the crack of his ass and pushed two fingers deep into his asshole.

"Ow!" Troy squealed.

Lisa kept moving her fingers in and out as she handed Brenda the bottle, gesturing to the plastic cock. Brenda poured oil and spread it out with her hand. She almost giggled as she imagined that this was how guys looked with they were jerking off.

Lisa nodded and slowly removed her fingers. Brenda took a deep breath and lined up the toy. Troy must have sensed something as his head jerked up and he whispered, "No..."

Brenda pushed and watched fascinated as the toy sank into the ass a few inches. She pulled out an inch and pushed it in deeper. The toy pressed against her clit bringing Brenda a murmur of pleasure.

"I told you to follow the rules Troy or there would be consequences." Lisa's voice was stern. "But you thought you could fuck my toy. So now you will get fucked."

Lisa nodded to Brenda, causing a shiver of fear and excitement to run down the submissive's spine.

The brunette grabbed the teen's hips and pushed the toy in deeper. Off to the side, she saw Lisa standing with her arms crossed and a look of intense satisfaction on her face.

The brunette realized that after a few strokes, she was able to put the whole toy in with every thrust. A few more strokes and she felt that Troy was pushing back to meet her thrusts!

She picked up the pace. The toy rubbed her clit that brought her twinges of goodness, but it was more than that. Fucking his ass, controlling the pace and pleasure. After the three weeks of being at the mercy of others, finally, Brenda was in control! And in control of someone so strong! His muscles rippled as their movements synchronized.

Lisa whispered, "Do you like that Troy?"

The teen stayed silent even as he kept pushing his ass back to meet the young teacher's thrusts.

Lisa motioned for Brenda to stop. Disappointed, but the young teacher complied her toy completely inside the quarterback's ass.

"Reach around him." The blonde ordered.

Brenda leaned forward and her arm snaked around. Her fingers touched the teen's hard cock! Instinctively, her fingers encircled the huge shaft and began to slowly stroke it.

"Your body says you like it." Lisa bent down so she breathed directly in Troy's ear; she began stroking his hair. "Do you like being fucked in the ass?"

Troy nodded. Brenda continued to stroke his cock, lightly running her fingers all along his shaft.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I like being fucked in the ass." Troy pushed back against Brenda's hips.

"Good boy!" Lisa reached over to the toy and pressed a button. It began to vibrate!!

Brenda pushed herself against the toy, enjoying the wonderful sensations. At Lisa's nod, the brunette took a hold of the young man's hips and began fucking him again, and the tall, blonde stepped back.

In and out. In and out. Fast. Brenda felt the pleasure build. In and out. In and out. Faster. Troy pushed back even harder. In and out. In and out. In and out.

Brenda grinned and stopped with the toy all the way in.

Troy groaned in pleasure and disappointment. Brenda cooed and began gyrating her hips, keeping the toy in his ass while allowing her to press her clit against the vibrating toy again and again and again.

"Please..." Troy wiggled his ass.

"Please what Troy?" A warm flush of power flowed through the brunette's body. Did guys always feel like this when fucking? It's such a turn on... Slowly, she pulled the toy almost all the way out and slammed it back in.

Brenda picked up the paced, fucking him harder and faster. The warm glow within her began to burn hotter and hotter... and then she came!

The 24 year-old gasped in pleasure and surprise. The orgasm rippled through her body, she collapsed on the muscular young man. Her hand moved back to his cock. She only stroked it two or three times before Troy yelled out. Brenda felt the cock spasm in her hand, she pressed her hips as hard as she could against him and stroked him as he spurted over and over again. Hot cum splashing all over her hand.

"Feed it to him," commanded Lisa.

Brenda was confused for a moment and then released his cock and moved her hand to Troy's mouth. Insistently, she pushed her fingers against his lips until he began to lick. He was eating his own cum! The brunette felt his tongue and lips start to move eagerly along each finger and her palm.

Once her hand was completely clean, Brenda turned off the toy, gently pulled it out, and stepped away from the bed. She looked over at Lisa and saw her co-worker had been filming the entire episode! Before Brenda could complain, the tall blonde shot her a warning look. The brunette meekly averted her gaze.

Lisa got up and pulled down Troy's blindfold. She held the phone inches in front of Troy's face. Sounds of Troy saying he loved to be fucked could be heard.

"This video will be shared with everyone... EVERYONE! If I hear so much as a whisper about Brenda. Do you understand?"

Troy nodded.

"I don't care who is the source. If it gets out, it's your ass being fucked that everyone will see. It is you licking up your own cum. So you keep your friends in line. Get it?"

"Yes." His head dropped in total defeat.

Brenda felt her insides freeze. Who were the other two other cocks from the day at the senior picnic?

Lisa unlocked the handcuffs. "Alright, get dressed and get out of here."

Brenda stayed in the corner. She thought about getting dressed, but didn't want Troy to see her subservient to Lisa.

Troy looked at them both once he was dressed. The young teacher blushed as his eyes travelled over her naked body. She must look so obscene with the strapon sticking out. He looked like he was about to say something, but then turned away and walked out the door.

Lisa walked up to Brenda and lasciviously grinned. "That was incredibly hot! You really got it into fucking him, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"And you came, didn't you?"

Brenda blushed. "Yes."

"Go wash the toy off and then lay on the bed."

As Brenda cleaned off the toy, her mind revelled in what had just happened. Would John let her fuck him? She couldn't believe how turned she had been! It's almost like in college when she first began learning how awesome sex could feel. If not John, maybe Clare...

When Brenda returned to the bedroom, she saw Lisa was naked. She stopped and stared at her tormentor. She had never seen the tall blonde naked before! At 6'3 she towered over most people, but her 34 year-old body was tight from years playing basketball and volleyball. Brenda drank in the large nipples that stuck out from C-cup breasts.

"Get on the bed."

Brenda immediately complied. Lisa straddled her face, the legs pinning her arms. Lisa's trimmed pussy hovered inches from the young brunette's face. "Get licking."

Brenda's tongue dove in the already sopping wet pussy, juices running down her chin. She licked up the length of the slit and tried to keep time with Lisa's demanding gyrations!

"Fuck yeah... lick me."

The pace picked up even faster.

"Lick me."

The pussy pushed down harder.

"Lick me."

Brenda felt Lisa's thighs tremble and the convulse.

"Ohhh! Yes!!"

Desperately, Brenda licked faster, the juices running past her lips. Lisa collapsed, the full weight pressing down on the young teacher. She struggled to breath until the tall blonde moved off of her.

Lisa lined herself up with the strapon and slid down in one smooth motion. Over the next half hour, Lisa ordered her into different positions as she fucked the toy. Brenda was beginning to get exhausted from just being used. Lisa had such stamina!

Finally, Lisa ordered her to turn on the vibrating function and Brenda watched the blonde amazon rode her strapon. Lisa's face flushed with pleasure, redder and redder. Suddenly the woman's body shook.

"YESSS!!"

The tall blonde swooped down and kissed Brenda passionately! The brunette teacher hesitated only a moment before returning the kiss. Their tongues darting, kissing Lisa was so different. In a sense, it was softer, her womanly body pressed against her own. But the older teacher also demanded so much. Their mouths deep into each other as her hips ground into the toy over and over and over again.

Finally, Lisa released her and Brenda gasped for breath, stars floating above her.

"Good job slut." Lisa got dressed. She stopped before opening the hotel door and turned back to Brenda. "Feel free to rest a bit before leaving. Troy won't give us anymore trouble."

Brenda nodded as she was left alone in the room. Her body ached with pleasure and exhaustion. She started to unhook the strap-on when she remembered the vibrating feature. With a wicked smile, she turned on the vibration setting. As she pressed it harder and harder against her clit, she realized that it almost looked like she was jacking off!

She definitely wanted to use this toy again. The feeling of power as she fucked another person. Bringing pleasure to them both.

She began thinking of Clare riding her...

That sweet, young body pressed against her own...

The teen's lips locked with her own...

maybe tasting herself on Clare's lips...

maybe...

maybe...

FUCK! YEAH!!