Twisting the Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
Neighbor goes from devoted wife to my personal plaything.
8.5k words
4.51
182.3k
214
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulldave
bulldave
98 Followers

***As with all of my stories, this contains a large degree of truth. I'll let the reader decide how much is true. When necessary, I have changed the names and some details to protect the anonymity of those involved.

This story contains infidelity. If that's not your thing, you might want to stop reading right now. ***

*

Shortly after college, I moved into a small apartment complex in the midtown area of Houston, Texas. My consulting gig paid well at the time, and I was thrilled to live in something that wasn't a shithole like all of my college apartments. The complex was equipped with a nice grotto-style swimming pool with a hottub attached. I became a regular at the pool on the weekends and in the evenings. Another perk to the complex was that it was populated in a large part by young professionals. Translation: lots of prime, available pussy.

Within the first month, I'd hooked up with two girls who became regular fuckbuddies. Cassie was the first one I met. She was 23 year old marketing executive. Cassie was a biracial (white and black) girl from New Orleans who had a body built to sin. She had a nice, plump ass she kept in check by constantly exercising, but her breasts were something out of an anime wet dream. Her 34DD tits were perfectly round and topped with half dollar sized areola that she loved having bitten. Until I got my paws on them, I wrongly assumed they were fake. I met her on a Friday evening by the pool, and within an hour, we were back at my apartment attacking each other like wild animals. We clicked sexually, but we knew that neither of us were looking for anything exclusive or serious. We agreed that both of us were fine with being nothing but booty-call status for each other. In typical Cassie fashion, she sealed our agreement with a "handshake" (jerking me until I got up again for Round 2).

Roughly two weeks later, I met Reagan. Reagan was also in her mid-20s and lived in our complex. She was also busty as hell, but not built as tight as Cassie. Reagan was 5'10" and had an enormous pair of pendulous tits. Cassie had told her about me and assured her that it was perfectly fine if she wanted to take me out for a ride sometime. I wasn't expressing much interest in her until she told me she needed to know if the rumors were true in the jacuzzi one night. After fishing my cock out of my swimsuit and working me up to a full erection, she seemed satisfied that I did measure up to Cassie's bragging. What she lacked in a gym body, she made up for in enthusiasm. Reagan was one of those true freaks that I loved throwing a fucking on. She begged me to get rough, pull her hair, blister her ass with spanking, call her a "filthy whore", and even choke her while I pounded her. I like being dominant and aggressive, and Reagan got off on being dominated. It worked. And man, did she love anal. I cannot remember a time when we fucked where I didn't end up plowing her hungry asshole. I know everyone in these stories has an eleven inch cock, but I legitimately sport a dick that measures out a little over 8" and is really, really thick. When I bone up, there aren't many girls willing to let me in their ass, and I made sure I took advantage of that anytime Reagan and I hooked up. Like Cassie, Regan knew the score, and neither of us were under the illusion that we wouldn't fuck other people.

Between Cassie, Reagan (a handful of times both at the same time), and the occasional hookup from a club or date, I had a full and satisfying sexual calendar. I wasn't on the market for any more ass. Or so I thought.

My initial neighbor in the adjacent apartment was some loner weirdo that was basically a ghost. I saw him a couple of times when we were both leaving our apartments, but he'd duck his head and ignore me whenever I tried to say "hi" to him. I'm a generally sociable guy, and don't handle rudeness all that well. So, I'd simply snarl "fuck you" every time I saw him after that, and he'd scurry off with a terrified look in his eyes. Juvenile, I know, but I didn't care. Thankfully, he moved out two months later, and the apartment was filled by a young couple promptly.

The couple, Tony and Elena, were fresh out of college, as well. I greeted them outside the door when they were moving furniture into their apartment, and introduced myself (my name is Dave). What first struck me about the couple is that they were both small people. At 6'3" I'm taller than average. Most people are going to be shorter than me, and I don't usually notice height except on the extreme ends. Tony stood at 5'3" and as he told me later, weighed 115 pounds. He was also a hairy little guy. His arms were covered in thick hair, and he had permanent five o'clock shadow. He had an angular face that matched his skinny body, with a smile that was comprised of oversized teeth. He fit the stereotype of the nerdy engineer.

Elena, or Lenny as I came to know her, was even shorter than Tony. She was right at 5'. I couldn't begin to guess her weight because she almost exclusively wore super-baggy tops that didn't even begin to hint at what was underneath. The one thing I could tell was that she was gorgeous. She was a Lebanese/Hispanic mix that constantly led to people describing her as "exotic." Her dark hair was done in a cute, pixie cut. She had a slightly upturned elven nose perched over a pair of full lips. If I didn't know better, I would have guessed that they were injected with collagen. The most striking thing about Lenny however, were her eyes. She had oversized, brown eyes that could have belonged to Bambi. I've always been a sucker for big, brown eyes, and she had the most beautiful pair I have ever seen. Even though she was beautiful, I wasn't really sexually attracted to her. I like my women taller, and definitely with lots and lots of curves. Although I couldn't make out her body, I could tell she wasn't my usual type. After we made introductions, I asked them if they needed any help moving in. They were delighted to have the help, and in less than an hour, we'd emptied their U-Haul van, and had everything in their new apartment. I invited them over to my apartment afterwards for a drink in celebration of having new, sociable neighbors. Tony and I broke into a six pack, and Lenny sipped on some Pinot Grigio I kept on hand for any dates. The conversation flowed easily, and I found myself genuinely liking the young couple. They were both warm and welcome to find a friendly face in a city where they didn't know anybody. I learned Tony was employed in engineering sales, and Elena was an accountant who did temp work while trying to find a full time job. Their parents were very traditional, and did not approve of them living together unmarried. They were scheduled for a Justice of the Peace to marry them in a small ceremony the next week, and Anthony invited me to it. I found it odd that they'd invite someone who they'd never met until two hours prior to their wedding, but I agreed to attend.

On the day of the wedding, I threw on a suit and made my way to the courthouse. It took me a second to process it when I arrived, but I realized that I was the only person who was in attendance for them. Their parents lived several states away, and they literally had no friends in Houston. It was that moment when I realized how truly alone they were. I decided on the spot that I'd take them under my wing, so to speak. From that point on, I made a point to speak to them daily. My favorite form of cooking is grilling, and I invited them over to my place at least twice a week for a cookout. In turn, they'd cook for me at their apartment. We became close friends, and I developed a protective attitude towards my dorky but extremely genuine neighbors. They naturally noticed the revolving door of women I had running through my apartment, and it became a running joke with us. They'd kid me about being a "man whore," and I'd respond that I didn't know what kept 'em coming back for more. It was comfortable ribbing about the whole situation. The one thing they'd never do is accompany me down to the pool area of our complex. Tony was a lightweight drinker, and one night after getting tipsy on his third beer, he confided that he refused to go to the pool because he was embarrassed about being so skinny and hairy. I told him not to worry about that bullshit, but he just wouldn't go there despite my prodding.

Tony's job often took him away for a week at a time. Due to the friendship we'd all formed, he asked if I'd look out for Lenny whenever he was gone. I promise you, hand to a Bible, I had no designs on fooling around with Lenny. To me, she was a mousy kid sister. When Tony was out of town, she would still come over to my house for the weekly grilling. We'd talk and joke, as always without an ounce of awkwardness between us. If not for some electrical issues and Houston weather, things would have continued this way forever.

Our apartment complex had a little gym with treadmills, ellipticals and some weight machines. I was competing in grappling and amateur MMA at the time, and the gym just wasn't up to the standards I was used to. Lenny used the apartment gym religiously, though. I primarily worked from my apartment, and it wasn't uncommon to see her returning from the gym in sneakers, tights, and a sweatshirt or t-shirt that came down to her knees. During one of our dinners, Lenny complained to Tony and me that the apartment gym had experienced some electrical problems, and it was closed that week for repairs. Although the area was safe, she wasn't keen to go jogging by herself. I offered to go with her whenever she wanted to make her feel safer. She immediately beamed and agreed to my suggestion.

The next day, Lenny called and asked if I was still up for a run. "Of course" I replied. She joked that she was worried I wouldn't have any energy after she heard Cassie come over to my apartment around midnight the previous evening. I told her she'd be choking on my dust the entire time. Ten minutes later, we met to begin the jog. Of course, Lenny came out of her apartment wearing pink running leggings and XXL t-shirt. I nodded and said "let's do this." We took off on what we agreed to be a five mile run, and I let her set the pace. To my surprise, she was a hoss. I thought I wouldn't even break a sweat with her short strides, but she was a hell of a runner. We were joking and encouraging each other on. All in all, it started off as a great run. Then Mother Nature intervened.

As often happens in Houston, an unexpected tropical storm blew in from the Gulf. We were reaching the halfway point, and it started getting dark. I asked Lenny if she wanted to turn around, and she responded with "I knew you'd try to pussy out." I laughed and we soldiered on. Within two minutes, we both knew that we'd made big mistake. It started raining. And then it rained some more. The wind was whipping and rain was pelting us sideways. I asked Lenny if she wanted to try to step out of the rain, but she correctly noted that we couldn't get any wetter at this point so we should just get back ASAP.

By the time we were back to the complex, we were soaked. We literally could not have been wetter if we had jumped into a swimming pool. I told her that I was going to hop into a warm shower and joked that it had been a blast going on a run with her. She laughed and said that I was just lousy luck for her. I opened the door and entered my apartment. I saw my fresh laundry by the door and thought that if I moved quickly, I could give Lenny one of the beach towels in there so she wouldn't drip water all over their apartment. I grabbed the towel and whipped open the door. I said "hey Lenny, I thought you might need...."

Lenny was still outside of her apartment door with her back turned to me. She obviously had the same thought about dripping water all over their apartment, too. When I opened the door, she'd just pulled her soaked shirt over her head. I notice a toned, muscled back, but my eyes were drawn immediately to her ass. I that brief moment, I saw a pert, heart-shaped butt, encased by dripping tights. Startled, she turned around, and I got a real look at Lenny for the first time. Her white jogging bra was semi-transparent now, and I took in two brown nipples straining against the lycra from the cold and exertion. My eyes traveled down and took in her heaving abdomen. This girl was cut! She had a six pack that was perfectly formed. I continued my gaze downward and saw the clear outline of two plump pussy lips tightly hugged by her leggings. All of this occurred in a brief second or two before I composed myself and met her eyes. Those two brown eyes were looking back at me with a mixture of fear, embarrassment and submission. A few moments passed, and she didn't break my stare. I know I was staring at her hungrily, like a hungry dog, but I had no control over the feral feeling that overcame me. I pulled myself back together mentally and walked over to her with the towel. "Thought you might need to towel off since you're soaked. Here." She took the towel and murmured "thanks" before heading into her apartment. "Len, didn't mean to scare you" I said. "It's OK. It really is" she squeaked before easing the door shut.

I walked into my apartment in a fog. I was conflicted. On one hand, she was like a sister to me. She was married to a good friend. She trusted me. On the other hand, my tiny friend had a killer body. Her ass was amazing, and her abs looked like they were airbrushed on. More than anything, that look in her eyes made me want her. I wanted to take her and dominate her completely. I instinctively reached down to my crotch and palmed my rock hard cock. Just inside the door, still in soaking, cold clothes, I dropped my shorts and started fisting my dick. Mentally, I was pumping my cock in and out of those puffy pussy lips and staring into those doe-like eyes. I moaned "Lenny" and pumped four or five ropes of jizz all over the entryway tile.

It was that very moment of my life when I decided "screw it." I truly cared deeply about Tony and Lenny, but I knew was going to set that all aside. I was going to fuck Lenny. Not only that, but I was going to take her mentally and physically and completely own her. In my mind, I knew it was very wrong and a betrayal of our friendship. I didn't care. I'm naturally an alpha, and Lenny was going to find that out in a major way. I didn't have an exact plan, but her eyes told me that she was a submissive and would invite me to take her when pressed.

I saw Tony and Lenny the next day and made a joke about her flashing me. Tony shot her a puzzled look while Lenny started blushing immediately. Before she could say anything, I gave Tony a G-rated, watered down version of the previous day. I joked "don't worry, it wasn't anything I haven't seen before" as I snuck in a wink at Lenny. She turned even redder and looked down. Tony didn't notice her reaction, and was laughing at the whole situation. As I'd suspected, she hadn't told Tony about the encounter.

To amp things up, I switched rooms for my bedroom and office. The apartments were set up in a way where one of my rooms shared a wall with Tony and Elena's apartment. I knew their bedroom was along that wall. My office was initially on the other side. I moved my bedroom to that side, and placed my bed on that shared wall. I was certain that every night that I banged Cassie or Reagan, they were getting an earful of the evening's festivities.

After a week of the new setup, Tony approached me and haltingly asked "sooooo did you switch bedrooms or something?" I acted puzzled and told him that I did because the other room had a better wifi connection for office purposes. I asked him how he knew that I moved rooms. Tony sheepishly replied "your 'visitors' can get kind of loud at times."

"Shit, Tony. I'm sorry. I had no idea you guys could hear me. For some reason I can't hear anything from your apartment, so I thought I was good. I'll move everything back this weekend."

"No, no. I don't want you to have to go to all that trouble. Really, it's not a big deal." Then he laughed and said "I guess it's kind of a form of entertainment" in a lame attempt at a joke.

I faked a laugh and said "glad you're enjoying listening to my amateur porn show. Is Lenny getting some entertainment out of it, too?"

"Uhm, yeah I guess. She really hasn't said much" he kind of mumbled.

Our lives pretty much continued as they had for the next few weeks. Lenny's awkwardness subsided a bit, but I'd see her tense a bit when Tony would make a joke about having girls over or being loud. I made excuses to touch Lenny's arm or brush against her whenever we all hung out. She'd give a small sideways glance whenever I did that. I didn't push her, though, and things were fairly normal.

Eventually, Tony had to leave town for two weeks. As always, I promised to look after Lenny for him. On the first night he was gone, I invited her over for dinner, as we'd always done. I could tell there was a bit of unease about her, but she loosened up as the evening wore on. Right before she was left, I told her that I was meeting some friends and grilling out by the pool two nights later and she needed to meet me down there. She started making an excuse about not being able to make it, and I cut her off. "Stop being a chickenshit, Lenny. I wasn't asking you. You're going with me, OK?" My stern tone caught her off guard, and she said that she'd make it. I gambled on a combination of calling her a chickenshit (she has difficulty backing down from a challenge) and my dominating tone would leave her no choice, and I was right. When she was walking out the door I brusquely said "it's a pool party; wear a suit, for chrissakes." She just nodded and closed the door.

For the next two days, I didn't see or hear from her. The evening of the "pool party" rolled around, and I called Tony to check in. I told him everything was good, and talked about the usual. I asked him if Lenny had any plans for the evening, and he said she'd told him she was just having dinner at home. Perfect. I texted Lenny and said "be ready in 10."

Exactly 9 minutes later, I knocked on her door. She opened it almost immediately. As I guessed, she was waiting by the door for me. I stepped back and took her in. She was wearing an oversized cover up that went about halfway down her thighs. I simply asked "suit?" She nodded, and I motioned for her to lift the cover up so I could see. With her face turning crimson, she briefly lifted it up, and I saw that she was wearing a black one piece suit. More appropriate for a grandmother, but it was a start. I said "I guess that'll work. Let's go."

I was carrying two coolers, one with the food and one with the drinks. I purposefully let Lenny walk a few steps ahead of me so I could check her out. Twice the wind lifted up her cover up and I got a glimpse of the toned ass I was lusting after. She was silent on the entire walk to the pool.

When we arrived at the patio, the rest of the group was there. Of course, the only two other people were Cassie and Reagan, sporting their typical bikinis that hid very little of their ample assets. I'd told them what the plan was, and they both thought it was kinky and were happy to go along with it. I greeted them with "Cassie, Reagan, this is my neighbor Elena."

Cassie replied "Damn, girl, you are TINY. How can you even walk after Dave's dicked you down with that thang?!?!"

Lenny let out an audible gasp. It took me everything I had not to laugh my ass off. I chided Cassie, saying "play nice, girls. Lenny is my neighbor and a good friend. That's it." Cassie had done a great job of breaking the tension, and everyone had a laugh, even Lenny.

As I started grilling, the girls started talking and mixing the margaritas I'd brought the ingredients for. I have to hand it to Cassie and Reagan. They did a great job of making Lenny feel comfortable. Every once in a while, they'd lower their voice and giggle. I saw Lenny stealing sideways glances at me, and I heard her say once "I know. I've heard y'all," followed by another round of giggles.

bulldave
bulldave
98 Followers