Twists and Turns

Story Info
A brother found?
11k words
4.05
33.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for stopping by. Please remember that this is an imaginary story based in Literotica World, not the reality that you may live in and therefore it is not real in any way, so please treat it as such. No need to get all bent out of shape over a fiction is there?

It is meant for light entertainment and there are descriptions of Transgender, Incest, Anal and Blow jobs, so if any of these offend, please stop here.

This is only my 2nd attempted story here or anywhere else, as I've moved from an interested reader to try my hand at writing, so I hope you enjoy.

And to the many critics out there, if you have written something better, please share the link, I am happy to try and improve my poor skills. If you haven't, maybe try yourself and have a better understanding of just how hard it is, and how time consuming it is, to write something.

QW

*********************************

I was 14 when my brother left us. He was 16 at the time and it was devastating for the whole family. My family consisted of my parents, my older brother Daniel, my sister Alison, who was 12, and I, Matthew.

As siblings we always seemed to get on pretty well compared to others we knew. I was the odd one out physically, taking after my Dad, while Danny and Ali both had Mum's features. I grew to be 6'2", reasonably fit and solid after years of football. I was what would be called, average in looks. I have short brown hair, blue eyes, a slight bend in my twice broken nose, straight teeth amazingly, and no major injuries.

Ali grew to a lovely 5'6", brown hair down to her shoulders and a real girly girl. And by that I mean curvy in all the right places. She has well shaped B-C cup breast, a nice, tight little arse, flat stomach and slim runners legs. She has a beautiful smile, which all came together to give her looks just like our Mum, only Mum was maybe an inch shorter, which Ali would always bring up to annoy her. Yes, I did notice that the females in my home were attractive, so shoot me.

Danny, was gone for almost 10 years by now. He just up and left not long after his 16th birthday and we had no idea where he was. We missed him. Ali missed him the most. He and Ali were especially close and he was so good to her and spent more time with her than any other member of the family. I had to laugh once when she managed to talk him into playing dress ups with her and when I walked in, he begged me not to tell anyone, it would destroy his reputation and he'd never live it down at school. I did get a few chores taken off my hands for that little secret.

We got on well and as brothers we didn't tend to go into those normal aggressive macho roles that guys do. Even at 14 I was taller than him, with a bit more size to my frame and I had needed to step in to help him at school a couple of times with some of the bigger guys in his classes. Like I said, he followed Mum and had a smaller frame, and looked more like Ali, more....delicate I guess. I did cop a few lumps by helping out like that, but hey, he was my brother and that's just how it was.

When he left he had been heavily into computers and was almost a recluse I suppose. Normal teenage angst is what my Dad would say later on. Dad and Daniel would fight and sometimes even scream at each other fiercely over what seemed to be unimportant things. Danny would end up rushing away and slamming his door during the worst times, and I had heard him sob a few times as I passed his bedroom. At such a young age, I had no idea what I should do, so I did nothing.

Leading up to his leaving, there was a strong sense of hostility in the air whenever Dad was around him. Sometimes I would ask if he was ok and Daniel would just shrug. Ali was a bit more animated and would hug him and cry once in a while about it all. I couldn't really understand what the reasons were, Danny was probably the quietest and least troublesome of us all, but Dad really went after him some times.

After Danny left the family seemed to implode in on itself for a few months, even a year. There was a lot of confusion from Ali and I, with self-judgements and recriminations, even accusations, finger pointing and some highly emotional screaming between Mum and Dad. We were all just so pained and lost by it all, well mostly. Dad seemed to be un-phased by Danny's leaving. That was probably why he and Mum fought so much.

As time went by we all slowly had to accept it and life seemed to return to normal, well as normal as it could. Mum turned Danny's room into a bit of a shrine at first. She kept it clean and never moved anything. We would sometimes find her sitting on his bed, quietly sobbing, while smelling his pillow or holding one of his shirts. This always annoyed Dad and he threatened to throw everything away and make it into his Den. Mum would hit the roof at any such suggestion and naturally that led to some heavy yelling behind closed doors.

I graduated High School and went away to University where I managed to get a degree in Civil Engineering. All through that time I could never make myself forget my brother. I was constantly sending out letters and emails and surfing social sites, making phone calls to every Danny, Dan or D Durant that I found in phone books or online. Ali, was very supportive and we would compare and combine our efforts, though it was clear that I was doing the bulk of the work as Alison's studies started to hit and leave little to no time for her to help. I think she was also getting over it all and had come close to giving up by the time she was 22 and in her last year of University.

****************************************

"Hello?" quietly answered the female on the other end of the line.

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you. Is this D Durants' number?"

"Yes, and who may this be?" was the cautious response.

"My name is Matthew Durant and I'm looking for my brother, Daniel. Would anyone of that name be living there?" Even though I had made dozens of these calls to no avail, I was always nervous that this might be the last one I would need to make.

I heard a slight gasp. "Oh. Um. No, I'm sorry, but your brother doesn't live here"

"Oh. Ok." I said sadly, pausing for a moment. "I don't suppose you know of any one by that name or that may know him? I know it's a long shot, but I have to ask at least" I tried, forcing a bit of lightness into my voice.

"Um, no, sorry. I don't know anyone going by that name" she sadly replied.

"I'm sorry to have bothered you, thank you for your time. Sorry again" I replied despondently.

I was about to hang up when she spoke again.

"Wh..why are you looking for him?"

"I'm sure you have better things to do?"

"No. No. Please. I'd like to hear it. Please"

There was a sliver of desperation in her response.

"Well, my brother left home almost 10 years ago and we don't know if he is even alive. I miss him. We all do. I just want to know he's ok, that he's safe. I've been searching for him for years. I can't help it. It's like a piece of me went missing with him when he left."

"You've been searching so long. That's incredible. You must really love him?" she asked questioningly.

"Yeah, I guess I do. And that's why I can't give up on this. He was my best friend and then one day, he was gone. No reason, no warning and since then, no contact. It almost tore our family apart" I said quietly as the emotion started to become noticeable.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I truly am" she said quietly with a real feel of sadness in her voice. It confused me somewhat.

"Well, thanks for listening. I'm sorry to have bothered you. Back to my search I suppose. Have a great day"

"Wait!"

"Huh? Ok. Is there a problem?"

There was a long pause were all that could be heard was her breathing. I waited patiently. I was intrigued by now, and I had that feeling that there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Could we.......could we maybe meet somewhere? I think I may have some information for you"

I was nearly jumping out of my skin at this. I was so excited and couldn't contain myself as I almost screamed back at her, "YES, YES. Oh god YES. If you can tell me anything that will get me closer to my brother, I will love you forever!"

I heard a sweet, nervous, almost shy little giggle from her as she listened to my excited response. We made some arrangements and agreed to meet in 10 days' time on a Saturday for lunch in a small town about half way between our homes. Probably about a 3 hour drive for each of us. I was so excited and buzzed that I could hardly think straight for a couple of days.

We spoke a couple of more times but Danika, as I found her name was, wasn't very forthcoming with the information she had. I just had to wait, she'd tell me. Finally the day came. Naturally, I was there well before our 1pm meet time and sat nervously in the café. I had her number and sent her the details of where I was and waited. Well, I did go for a walk around the nice park opposite a couple of times. Things always seem to slow down at the worst possible times don't they?

I sat quietly and started people watching to try to distract myself, when I saw a gorgeous woman walk past the café window. 'Wow' I thought. She entered the café and I wasn't the only one enjoying the view, that's for sure. What happened next, sort of threw me for a moment.

She walked straight up to me and with a smile that seemed to brighten the room, she said, "Hello Matthew. It's nice to see you" as she produced her hand to shake mine.

I was a little gob-smacked at first. We had never met and only had a vague description of each other to go on at this point. I stood, and shook the soft delicate hand that was now in mine. I said hello and just stared at her.

She was, simply gorgeous. Her blue eyes sparkled and her long light brown hair framed her face beautifully. There was no hiding her amazing figure in the tight jeans and blouse she was wearing, with a couple of buttons undone giving a tantalising glimpse of her soft, pale cleavage. Her smile took on a coyer look as she saw me taking her in. Breaking from my trance and looking into her eyes, I could feel the blush as it raced across my face. She just smiled at me, showing her straight white teeth to me once again.

"Oh, uh, hi. You must be Danika. So nice to meet you" I almost squeaked out, producing a rather sexy smile and a giggle from her.

I just stood there like an idiot, still holding her hand, lost in those beautiful eyes. There was something about this woman that I was drawn to, an almost familiar feel.

With a big grin Danika enquired, "Should we maybe take a seat and talk? People are starting to stare at us just standing here"

I broke my gaze, looked around and was met by a couple of patrons, smiling, laughing and shaking their heads at my obvious infatuation with this beautiful woman.

"Oh, yeah, of course" I said, my head now 2 shades redder than previously. I pulled out a chair for Danika and helped her sit down at the table I had kept for us.

For a moment I returned my gaze to her face and was again getting lost, all thoughts of my brother and why I was there suddenly having no place in my now addled brain.

Danika reached across the table and patted my hand gently, "Come on Matthew, take a breath ok?" I didn't even know that I had stopped breathing. What the hell, I'd never had a woman have this effect in me before. I'd had a reasonable amount of girlfriends over the past 6 years and was certainly not a teenage virgin, yet that's how I was feeling right now. I took a slow deep breath and tried to compose myself. All the while Danika just smiled that enigmatic smile and waited.

"You're cute" she said when I seemed to have collected myself again.

Thankfully the waitress arrived and placed a bottle of chilled water and 2 glasses in front of us before pulling 2 menus from the counter and handing them to us. We made a little small talk and I tried so hard not to stare at her until we placed our orders. While we waited, I broached the subject that had brought us both there.

"So, Danika, you've been a bit evasive as to the information that you have that might help me find my brother. Care to let me in on it?"

"I will Matthew, I promise. I just want to have a pleasant meal and get to talk a bit more about you and your life first. Then we can go for a walk in that lovely park and I will tell you everything I can about your brother. Can you wait till then? Please?"

A wave of dread washed over me at that. Was he gone again? Was he hurt, sick, dead? My thoughts started to drift until Danika brought me back with a touch of her hand on mine. I could see in her eyes that she understood where my mind was heading. I smiled briefly at her and looked down at the plate of food that had just been gracefully slipped onto the table.

We ate and chatted as Danika seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of questions for me to answer. I felt like she and my brother must have been very close as she delved into the last 10 years of mine and my families' lives. I wondered whether they were married, though I saw no ring. Had they been? They shared the same last name, so maybe. There was something in the way she spoke that seemed strangely familiar. Maybe they had been together a long time and things had rubbed off. Never having had a long term relationship, I had no reference, but I do know that Mum and Dad seemed to do and say similar things to each other.

After lunch Danika took my hand and walked with me across the road to the park. So soft, slim and feminine, her hand disappeared into mine. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her glance at me now and then with a soft, warm smile, sometimes squeezing my hand. Me, I felt an excited energy run through me, followed by the sense of dread I had earlier. What was she going to tell me about my brother?

Danika led me to an empty seat that she had spotted and we sat for a few moments. I could tell that she was composing herself for what she was about to tell me. I waited quietly and apprehensively. I watched her face and realised that her emotions and thoughts were waring within her. She took a deep shuddering breathe and I saw a tear run down her cheek. Oh god! He is dead isn't he! Fuck!

"Matthew. What I'm about to tell you will undoubtedly shock you. It may even disgust you."

I just sat and stared at her, wanting to know, but not wanting to know at the same time. I steeled myself for what I thought was about to be said, and took a long slow deep breath, before nodding.

"Please listen to what I have to say and try not to freak out, ok?"

"Ah, ok?" I replied, feeling apprehensive and a little puzzled.

"Wow, this is going to be so hard to say. I never thought I'd have to ever do it, especially in person, but you found me and I have to respect that you never stopped looking"

I must have had a pretty dumbfounded look on my face as she continued.

"Matthew.....my name now is Danika Durant, but I was born Daniel Alexander Durant" she almost whispered as her body tensed and her eyes darted from her hands to my face. I stopped breathing.

"Daniel Alexander Durant? But...but that's my brother's name" My brain was unable to process this data as it locked up on me for what must have been minutes. It finally started functioning again as Danika, no Daniel.....Danny? WTF!!!! As my brother, who looked like a gorgeous woman, was rubbing my hands and calling my name over and over as he...she...shit this was bizarre, tried to bring me back to the realm of the living and functioning.

"I know this must be a massive shock Matty, please don't freak out. Please look at me. Talk to me. Please don't hate me! I couldn't handle that right now. Please" she sobbed and shuddered next to me.

I had to think. I had to process this. I'll be honest, I was freaking out on the inside. I stood and walked a few paces away and stared at nothing. Behind me I could hear a woman crying louder and more painfully with each step I took. A woman. Not a man, but a woman, a beautiful woman, no longer my brother, so what? My sister? God this was a head spin.

I turned to look back at her. What I saw made my heart break. I saw a woman folded in on herself sobbing uncontrollably, tears dripping through her fingers as she held her face in her hands. I had to. I moved quickly to her and sat beside her, my arms wrapping her and drawing her into my embrace. Her head against my chest, her hands now gripping my shirt tightly as she let it all out. I felt her tears wetting my shirt as I rubbed my hands up and down her back, trying to sooth her as I told her it was going to ok.

I saw a couple walk past and give me a curious look, and I just smiled at them wanly. Eventually Danika shuddered and seemed to come back under her own control, but when I attempted to pull away, she slipped her arms around me and tightened her grip, too afraid to let me go.

"Do...do you hate me? Are you disgusted by me?" she said, her voice clearly quivering.

"What!?! No! I don't hate you. That was a lot to take in and I was confused and shocked I guess, but never hate, never that" I said as I hugged her tighter.

"What are you thinking Matt?"

What was I thinking? I guess the over-riding feeling was that my brother/sister was alive and safe and here with me. That alone made me happy, confused as hell, but happy. I knew a couple of gay guys at Uni, so I wasn't totally put off balance, but still, this was on a whole separate level.

"I'm thinking what a hot new sister I have" I said, really just trying to lighten the mood. She pushed away from me and stared at me with a furrowed brow. As she looked into my smiling face she slowly realised what I was doing and then playfully slapped my arm before returning to snuggle into my chest with a contented sigh.

We just stayed like that for almost an hour, quietly chatting and simply enjoying being back together, being family again. I was still trying to process all this. I think I'm pretty open minded, but this was still a massive head spin. I squeezed her tightly and Danika squeaked. I couldn't believe that this gorgeous and I have to say, very sexy woman, is my brother Daniel, or was.

Man, it's going to take a little more time to get use to that. Everything about Danika was feminine and even as I tried to, now knowing what I did, I couldn't see the man she was, in there anywhere. Not even the obligatory Adams apple in her throat was existent. I had been looking for so long trying to find my brother, and I ended up finding a sister. Trippy.

"Sooo......Danika." I drew out.

She squeezed a little tighter as I said her name and I heard another faint sob as she said, "Thank you"

"Thank you for what?"

"For saying my name like that. For accepting me for who I am. For still being here. For being such an amazing brother. For looking for me all this time. For never giving up. For loving me." She exhalted.

I paused for a moment and held tight to her slim body, so different from my own. So womanly, so delicate, so, dare I say it, sexy.

"I have always missed you and loved you as my brother. Now I will never let you go again and will always love you as my sister" I told her firmly.

Before I could react, she pulled back, looked at me with a huge smile, new tears flowing down her face, then wrapped her arms around my neck and cried what I hope were happy tears. I hugged her back and enjoyed the little kisses on my neck and cheek as she said 'thank you' over and over again.

"Matty"

"Yeah"

"I need to go pee" she quietly said. I couldn't help but giggle at what she said and the way she said it. It reminded me of Ali when she was about 12. I stood and offered her my hand, which she gladly accepted. I stood in front of her and gave her a handkerchief to wipe her face. She didn't have a lot of makeup on so that was a bonus as we then walked to find a toilet, Danika grabbing my arm, holding it firmly as we did.