Twists in the Life of Nick

Story Info
Three kids, wife boozing, no sex. What does a guy do?
8k words
4.61
33.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Every weekday morning for three weeks Nick Collins had seen the young woman sitting at the bus stop, looking forlorn and not looking up at the passing traffic. He left for work late one morning and saw her boarding a bus. That upset his latest theory that perhaps the bus never came and she went home around 5:00 tired and hungry from sitting alone and being totally unoccupied all day.

Patricia his wife had a drinking problem and had become bitchy and virtually uncommunicative at other times unless she wanted something. Nick being an attorney wasn't keen about divorce; news of that could place a black tick on his career path. That also ruled out abandoning her because that act could rebound and leave him publicly ostracized and he could lose his job and become unemployable if accusations against him got into the newspaper. Patricia's problem was she consumed more liquor than he did, three to four times more. Although she now disliked him at least she retained her mothering instincts and practices.

His wife refused absolutely to have her alcohol problem medically treated. Once, on separate occasions, Patricia's two married sisters stayed with the family. The idea of that was some company might perk her up and encourage her to keep off the bottle during the evenings. Cynthia and later Vivienne left after Patricia accused them of sleeping with Nick. Those outbursts had been rather upsetting for the family and of course left Nick ashamed and guilty. He kept confiscating the gin bottle every time he saw one but Patricia became cunning and hid them in peculiar places and screamed to accuse her husband of spying whenever he found her new cache. She then began rebottling the gin in jam jars and whatever so Nick virtually gave up on her and shifted into the guest room.

Nick then decided he needed a distraction apart from the kids, aged four, six and seven. Remarkably Patricia still managed to care for the kids without his help and maintained their long-standing arrangement: she'd agreed to looking after the children and prepare and cook the meals in return for him doing the dishes and putting out the trash. They hired a woman to clean the house and do the washing which had been a mistake because once the older two kids were off to school and young Meg was put down Patricia had nothing to do except to ensure she wasn't in the room bossy Mrs York wanted to clean. So as soon as Mrs York left mid afternoon Patricia relaxed with her first gin of the day.

One morning Nick found his distraction. It was raining heavily. The young woman at the bus top had her umbrella up but it was virtually ineffective against the driving rain.

Nick stopped the car and rolled down the window. "Want a lift?"

"No thank you."

:"Look I'm Nick Collins of 33 Mayfair Drive, an attorney."

"I know who you are," she shouted against the wind. "You got my friend off running a red light on a technicality."

"Well get in."

"No thank you."

The diversion he wanted wasn't working and realizing that he saw red. "Get in the fucking car you stupid bitch," Nick roared.

She practically hurled herself in as he opened the door.

"Thank you very much."

"Let's look at you. Where's your umbrella?"

"The wind took it but don't bother going after it. It was blown inside out and I heard the clips holding the ribs pinging.

That was a relief for Nick because he wanted a diversion, not pneumonia from going out in the rain to retrieved an umbrella.

"Look I have a rug in the trunk. Take off all your clothes and I'll put the rug over you."

"And then what?"

"Um, well I don't know."

The woman scowled and said she didn't think he would.

"Let me feel your legs."

"No!"

"What, do you think I want to have sex with you?"

"Don't be stupid. You feeling my thighs to find how wet they are won't make them any drier."

"Er, you have a point there."

Blaring air horns almost made Nick jump through the roof. "What was that?"

"The bus. You are parked on a bus stop."

"Well the driver had no need to stop; no one is waiting."

The woman said try telling that to the driver.

Nick rolled down his window but at that moment the bus continued on its way, horns blaring. Nick turned his hand over and gesticulated rudely.

"It's symbolically even ruder if you use only one finger," she grinned.

That diversion made Nick grin. He called his office and made up a yarn saying there was floodwater over the road and he'd be in late.

The woman beside him made no comment.

"Come on, I want to get your out of those clothes. Make a suggestion."

"Drive forward ten yards, turn left, drive for 220 yards to my house and I'll have a hot shower and change."

"While I sit in the car?"

"No you come in and make coffee. My parents are holidaying in South Africa so won't mind you being in to house because you rescued their precious daughter."

"I think I see the logic."

"This is the house. Turn in and drive right up."

"It's very large and expensive looking."

"It's okay. How old are you?"

Nick sighed. "Thirty-three and a near failure. How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Christ, is that all? Look, I apologize for making sexual remarks that may have come close to causing offence."

"Very close I'd say. However I don't mind if you think you want to fuck me. You can't help what you think."

"Miss, that's a very mature comment."

"Well here we are... I'm Lexi."

"Okay out Lexi and into the shower quickly."

"Do you wish to undress me in the bathroom?"

"No," Nick laughed. "Off you go you nymphomaniac."

Lexi giggled and ran off.

Nick hunted around the kitchen and found a can of chicken soup so split it between two plates and microwaved them separately.

"Oh goodie," Lexi said coming in wearing thick black leggings and a long thick jersey over he didn't know what.

"Feel better?"

"Yep. You know since I've been catching the bus in the three weeks mom and dad have been away, I watched you drive by me each day and staring, leaving me to think you were a predator. I thought you evil fucker but now I've met you I find you are okay, a bit vague but okay."

"Thanks."

"That's okay. What should we do tonight?"

"I'm married with three kids."

"I know that and remember when the first was born. I delivered your morning newspaper for almost three years."

"Yeah, I thought you looked vaguely familiar."

"Liar."

"Well you wouldn't have had those two bumps on your chest in those days and you hair would have been much shorter."

"Yes, of course. How about taking me to a movie tonight?"

"Okay."

"Aren't you going to say watch one on TV?"

"Why. You wouldn't have asked to go out unless you wanted that and need company. Your parents told you time and time again to keep the doors locked and you weren't to go out at nights unless accompanied by a much older adult than you."

"Well, there was I thinking you were dumb. What you just said explains the situation exactly."

"Okay you cheeky bitch. I read to my seven-year-old and she's asleep by 8:00 and that is about when my wife staggers off to bed. So book in a movie you'd like to see that starts from 8:15 or later. It can be drippy as you like; I'll just go to sleep."

"You are such a darling man. Thank you very much. We should leave now."

As they approached the city center Nick asked where Lexi wanted to be dropped off.

"Your parking lot would be lovely. I work in the word processing pool at McKinnon Law."

"But I work at McKinnon Law?"

"I know. God, do you have to be so thick?"

* * *

The movie was muck so Nick went to sleep. Lexi gave up trying to push him off her shoulder and so hugged him throughout most of the movie. As they walked out of the theater she took Nick's hand and when he opened the car door for her she leant into him and kissed him and then took a handful of cock and balls.

"Lexi!"

"It's all right Nick. Please don't chicken out on me."

As Nick followed Lexi into the house and shut and bolted the front door she was already on her knees, waiting for him to turn. She unzipped him and pulled out his half erect cock as painlessly as Nick could have done. Under the hallway light she held his cock in both hands looking at it as if it was ancient ivory – perhaps a collector's piece. She then dabbed her tongue at it a couple of times like a novice but then licked it wet with a confidence that surprised Nick and she was soon slurping it like a veteran blower. He fumbled out a tit that was larger than he'd expected and found the other one was a good match.

Nick panted and bucked and groaned in astonishment as the teenager, still only nineteen, swallowed everything he fired.

"How was that?" she asked, looking up proudly and wiping her mouth.

"Fucking awesome."

"At least you can express yourself adequately in a tender moment," she said, and grinned when once again she was called a cheeky bitch.

"I want you right up me – I'm protected."

Nick looked at the bolted door.

"No you don't mister. Come give a lady what she wants."

Back home in the bathroom Nick took his limp dick in his hand and chided, "You naughty boy, being out on illicit exercising tonight. God, Lexi is almost jail bait."

In bed Nick drifted off to sleep thinking about the best fuck he'd had in years. The leaking pussy, the first completely shaven one he'd ever seen, had beckoned him, the flaps being held open by its owner and it dribbling a little with the promise of delivering a smooth ride. But he's hesitated, not wanting to stretch her beyond the limit of her natural elasticity. But she just sighed as if dealing with a child, grabbed his fat dick and impaled herself on it and had asked, "What was your problem?" Then he was virtually diverted by the sound of rockets going off in his ears and the stars in his eyes as her pussy squeezed around him like a coarse, under-sized velvet glove and he felt most of his nerve ends stand up like the hair on a terrified cat. Only he wasn't terrified; he'd just entered pussy playground.

Next morning, feeling rather guilty, Nick attempted to give Patricia a shoulder hug but she shoved him off and said if he wanted sex he should visit one of her sisters.

"I wanted to demonstrate some warmth and affection for you and the good job you are doing with our children."

"That's smooth lawyer talk. I would appreciate it more if you backed off and stopped trying to prevent me from having the occasional drink."

"I wouldn't mind if it were one or at the most two small drinks of gin."

"Do I attempt to control the amount of breaths you take per minute or the time you stay in the toilet Nick? Of course I don't. So if I chose to drink half a bottle of gin a night then it's my business and not the business of any other person. And I'm waning you, if you cut my housekeeping I will steal bottles of gin or sell our possessions so I can buy my comforter."

"Comforter or curse?"

"You don't know what you are talking about Nick. Say goodbye to the children and go off to work. You have no idea of the pleasure I receive after you and Mrs York leave my house each day."

Once he'd reversed his car out on to the street, Nick almost did a wheelie in his eagerness to get to his diversion. There she was on the bus stop seat, looking ready for a post-breakfast fuck. He accepted he was sliding into a potential mess but it would be no bigger than the mess his wife was making of their home life. He wished he had been born and raised as a caring, sensitive person but he hadn't. He didn't have to fabricate the thought that he'd rather dump his wife in the river than try to gently cajole her out of her self-destruct drinking problem because that thought came to him naturally. He was a fool marrying Patricia, especially after his mom had warned that Patricia's father was an alcoholic and her mother always seemed to have a boozy breath.

"No problem," said the newly graduated legal beaver. "Patricia doesn't drink alcohol."

His mother said what if she began drinking and the urge to drink took hold. He said, "Mom, she chased after me to have someone strong and upstanding to love, to get away from being stuck out there in the country. She seduced me mom, and I'm the beneficiary and am pleased about that."

His mom had said well the shape and size of breasts were not everything and if Patricia began hitting the booze Nick had better take action fast. He laughed and said once Patricia delivered her first baby she'd never look back. The sly mention of 'baby' had diverted his mother. Problem solved. Oh yeah?

Miss Adorable slid into the seat beside Nick and raised her lips to be kissed. Nick would have preferred her to continue the slide until she had her mouth over his zip but she was cute and he did it her way and liked it.

"I went to sleep dreaming about seeing your thick cock sliding in and out of me."

"Oh, what a thought," he grinned.

"I don't want too much sex from you otherwise we'll be swept along in a short-lived passionate affaire doomed to end bleakly."

"Are you sure you're only nineteen?"

"What?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm worried about having sex with you; you're so young."

Lexi grabbed him. "Please, please Nick. Don't think like that. You have pulled me from a pit. I was lonely and very unhappy until yesterday when I came into your life. At present there is no guy my age in my life and I'm not looking. I think you need me as much as I need you Nick. Saturday, come stay with me all day Saturday and that night or do you have parental duties?"

"Yes, I'm given a list of things to do for Patricia on Saturday and the kids are my responsibility all day. If the afternoon is fine we go to the park...you could join us at the park if you wish. Oh, sorry. That wouldn't appeal to you at all."

:"Yes it would, yes it would," Lexi said excitedly. "It would give me contact with people and I love children. Don't you see; I'd love it?"

Rather surprised Nick said she should give him her cell phone number and he'd give her a call late on Saturday morning.

"Will you be embarrassed if you are seen by people you know being with me while walking your children?"

"No."

"And not feel pressured if the news of such a sighting gets back to your wife."

"No."

"Good."

Nick came close to driving into a stopped truck when Lexi said casually, "I was also thinking in bed last night you are too big to have up my butt."

"Is that so," Nick said, easing off the brake pedal and feeling his pulse rate go berserk. "Perhaps I should just lick it."

"Oooh. That sounds interesting. Would that excite me?"

"Haven't you had it done to you?"

"Not by a guy."

Nick grinned. "You know, you are the most interesting person I've met in a long time. I meet clients I thought were interesting but none is a patch on you."

"That's a huge compliment Nick. Thank you. Would you take me out to lunch today, or don't you wish to be seen with me?"

"I have no problem being seen with you. All that I ask is we don't touch in the workplace."

"Okay, but I had been thinking of meeting you in one of the washrooms."

"At Christmas we'd get away with that but at no other time if caught."

"Fuck."

"Be a sweet young lady Lexi. Perhaps it's modern saying fuck but most people including men expect something better from sweet young things."

"And you?"

"I love your use of the word but I want other people thinking of you as a sweet young thing."

"That's becoming possessive Nick."

"I know; do you like it?"

"Yes."

"When is your scheduled lunch break?"

"Twelve-thirty."

"Please call me around 12:15 and I'll update on how I'm going. My workload this morning is not heavy but one never knows."

"Okay, drop me off here. It's better I'm not seen getting out of your car."

"No, I'm not going to compromise my behavior with you apart from my family obligations. You're not a throw-away toy or a married man's quick-fuck-slut."

"Oh Nick, you have no idea what that means to me."

"Wet the crotch of your panties?"

Lexi blushed beautifully and just spoke to him with her green eyes.

They met outside the building at 12:30 and walked half a mile to a back street café where Nick used to go when he was having an affair at the time Patricia cut sexual relations without warning. That was when he realized the drinking problem had manifested itself.

"Have you brought women here before?"

"Yes."

"That's honest. Thank you. It's lovely. Oh, I've been thinking."

"So have I."

"Oh, you go first Nick."

"Well, Patricia drinks from late afternoons and goes to bed around 8:00 and sleeps soundly until she wakes sometime between midnight and 1:00. I then hear her quietly checking on the kids, so that tells me she's back in control."

"So you two don't sleep together?"

"No and please don't say oh you poor man. Sympathy does nothing for me. If I need relief I jerk off."

"Good boy."

Nick looked surprised, as if half expecting she would have been disgusted. "Sundays is my day off and I usually spend most of the day at golf, playing 36 holes and having a long lunch between the two rounds."

"So you have been thinking what is it: golf or pussy?"

Nick smiled and took her hand. She squeezed his grip. "If you are interested I could wait until I think Patricia is asleep and then drive off sometime before 2:00 and join you in bed."

"Yes, call me to wake me. Please do that. I won't be too demanding so you are in reasonable shape to go to golf."

Mick squeezed her hand. "I thought I would stay all day Sunday with out and do some of the things you like doing, even go ice skating. I'm quite good at that. I'd like to return home by 4:00 as the children could do with a bit of a run around the small park just down from us."

"Yes, yes. So you don't want to stay in bed all day fucking and sleeping?"

"Not unless it's raining and you don't wish to go out. Even I know fucking is not everything Lexi."

"Good boy."

Their lunch arrived. They both turned down another offer of alcohol, drinking iced mineral water instead.

Lexi said, "I have decided to try to change your life but please don't get mad, just listen. Only you can make any changes."

"Okay, shoot."

"My impression is you are not ideally suited to being an attorney. You did say you were a failure and I took that to mean at your job. I thought at your age you should have progressed beyond defending clients in the traffic court and you probably represent other clients on other minor misdeeds."

"A very accurate assessment."

"My mother and father and two other partners run this city's main Ford dealership. He is managing director and mom is a director and company secretary. She does most of the hiring and firing. The CEO, a woman about your age, has resigned and leaves shortly. Her reason for quitting was some of the men, particularly senior salesmen, gave her a hard time, always pestering her for sex. She gave in a couple of times soon after starting and then was the end of her authority. Mom and dad were unsuccessful in trying to sort it out. I know you would have the jump on most other applicants because you have full legal qualifications. Mom will make the selection to present to the board soon after she and dad return from South African in nine days' time. I need to find a way to introduce you to mom as a potential applicant and arrange for you to show what you've got, in every sense, by having a brief affair with her. Mom only has brief affairs. Dad knows about her behavior and hear this: he also knows she never returns to foul the nest with the same guy twice. So even if he suspects you're dipped into mom he'll know you will be in and out of her personal life quickly."

"You can't be serious."

"I'm very serious. This is a niche made for you."

"You are being ridiculous."

"Is that so," Lexi said angrily, jumping to her feet.