Two Are Better than One

Story Info
Erika out to party, ends up with two very different men.
1.8k words
3.83
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erzherzog
erzherzog
15 Followers

It was almost 11pm Erika noticed as she looked at her watch and entered the first of three big, interconnected suites. The big publisher that hosted the event here at the end of the conference had decided to go all out. There had to be at least 200 people mingling, and lots of free food and booze.

Erika was there stag, her friend Maggie was just too tired, or so she said. But Erika felt energized and filled with the urge to misbehave.

At 38 she was too young to stay in for the evening. But how could she do so without getting in any real trouble? Looking around, she saw no one that she immediately recognized, so she walked to the back suite and got a drink, a cosmopolitan, from the back most bar.

Erika had decided to dress somewhere between nice and slutty, and with a certain amount of easy access. She had on a light blouse with a push up bra, to make the most of her smallish breasts. Then a light skirt that hugged her full ass, something that always got her attention. On her feet she wore a pair of pumps, which did a great job of accenting the general musculature of her legs. Finally, Erika had her very long, blonde hair pulled back into a single pony tail, with a modest amount of make-up to brighten her face.

Within about fifteen minutes she saw two interesting looking guys, and maybe one girl, checking her out. Since this was the last night of her conference in Vegas, she wanted to play, and play hard. She had decided, and the alcohol of a second cosmopolitan was helping, that she wanted to get a couple of hook-ups in. But how?

The first of the two guys she had spotted checking her out clearly had found his courage and now approached her. He was cute, early twenties and a graduate student from some school in Texas.

"Hey, I am Sam, and you are hot..." he got out, staring at Erika.

"Really," she said, playing coy, "what makes me hot?"

Sam blushed, but then went into how he, as avid runner and lifter, loved women with muscular legs and asses. Here was Erika's first clear candidate.

She could see he was very athletic, well meaning and filled with sexual desire. All things she loved.

"What do you suggest, Sam?" Erika asked, feigning a sheepish look. She already had a really wicked plan.

"Uhh, I, um..." Sam was speechless as her directness, and Erika went ahead and took over. She took him by the hand and led him around through the back suites kitchen to its back most bathroom.

Seeing there was no one around, she slipped Sam and herself quickly in, locking the door.

"How old are you?" Erika asked.

"Um, 24," Sam replied.

"Here is the deal, Sam," Erika started, "You are going to eat me out, then worship my ass if you like. After that, if you cock is ready and I am turned on, we can have a quickie, got it?"

Sam nodded, his eyes were big and he was clearly ready.

Erika reached up, she was only five-six and Sam was at least six foot, and kissed him. His hands reach around and grabbed her full, very firm ass. Pushing under the dress, Sam could feel Erika had skipped on the panties.

Moving ahead, Erika backed to the sink, sat up on it and hiked up the skirt, exposing her pussy to Sam. In a flash he was on his knees, kissing and the licking her. Erika let out a light groan, he was pretty good. Looking down, she could see had his cock out and that he was very hard.

Sam worked her pussy, licking at it and bringing his mouth into full contact. He slurped at Erika's clit, which caused her to moan. She was liking this, he thought to himself, because I can really taste her juices.

After several minutes she pushed him back, stood up and then leaned forward, again keeping her dress well up. This exposed her ass completely to Sam.

"Oh, fuck," he said, "your ass is amazing, seriously. I gotta have it."

He kneeled again and started kissing and licking her ass cheeks. She liked this, but was not aware that he was going to add something. After a few minutes he spread her ass cheeks and spit on her hole, followed immediately by his tongue. He buried his face in her ass.

"Oh," Erika let out; she had never been rimmed before. After a moment of thinking of stopping him she decided otherwise, it was feeling really good. So good, she now wanted to feel him fucking her. But she let him linger there for a few more minutes, loving the feeling.

"Fuck my cunt" Erika ordered, "I want to feel that cock of yours pound my pussy."

Sam stood up and quickly slipped his hard cock in her vagina. Erika was wet and he was immediately sliding all the way in and out, in a rhythmic motion. He was modest sized, but really hard.

Before long Erika felt it start, and within a few minutes she had an orgasm. Not earth-shattering, but good. Two minutes later Sam got off, holding her ass tight as he let go.

"Wow," said Sam, "that was hot."

"Thanks Sam," Erika smiled at him, "You go along back and I will stay and freshen up. I had a good time. Have a safe trip home tomorrow." The meaning was clear, they were done.

So Erika lingered in the bathroom for a bit, washing up and redoing her make-up and hair a bit. She really enjoyed that level of control and the energy. She was even more surprised that she liked getting rimmed. While she had had her ass worshipped many times, no one had gone that far. Erika started to think that maybe the reason she got off so fast was the feeling of his wet tongue against her hole. Maybe.

After another drink, Erika realized a very tall, very large and dark black man was seriously staring at her. He was easily six-nine and could have weighed 275 pounds. What really caught her was that he looked a bit older, at least 45, and, as she figured, wasn't American.

Giving him a real sheepish grin, Erika decided to play a bit. Finishing her drink, she headed out the door, slowly, so he could follow if he liked. There were lots of people about, so she lost track for a moment, then on the elevator down to her room she realized he was there too, with several others.

Again their eyes meet. Two stops down it came to be that it was just her and this immense black man. Erika got a bit nervous.

"Oh my dear," he said in a soothing voice, "you are so hot, so ready. Here is my other room key-card. If you are serious, be there is 15 minutes. I got what you really need." Then the elevator stopped and he got off.

Erika was almost overwhelmed. "What to do?" She said out-loud. But she knew the answer; the possibilities were just too exotic to pass up. So she went briefly to her room to freshen up, and was there at his room, fifteen minutes later.

She slid the key and opened the door. "Hello?" She said softly.

"Come in my dear," he said, "I am so glad to see you, turn on the light."

The door closed as Erika hit the main light, which illuminated something that almost overwhelmed her. The man, standing about five feet away, was completely naked. Even more amazing was his physic. He was a sea of muscles, with a vast check and huge legs. Even more amazing was the long, thick, yet still soft cock hanging between his legs.

"You like what you see?" He asked

"Yes, actually, you are spectacular." She answered, filled with sexual desire and nervous energy.

"Good, then come here my dear," he said, holding out a hand. He took hers and then leaned forward, giving her a long, slow kiss. His free hand reached around and grabbed her ass.

"You have a fine ass," he commented, "and great legs."

"Thanks," said Erika, "you body is amazing." She said this, trying not to stare at his immense, but still not hard cock.

"You want it, right?" he said, "You want my cock. I know. Have it."

Erika felt him guide her to the bed to sit. There in front of her was his cock, she grabbed it with both hands and took the head in her mouth.

It was exhilarating. She then started to stroke and suck, although she had to struggle to get her mouth more than a quarter of the way down.

As she sucked she could feel it hardening and growing. She could feel the thread-like veins and the throbbing. She pulled off, and holding it upright, Erika licked it from balls to head and back again. Then she returned to sucking and stroking.

"Hmmmmm," he moaned, "that is great. Keep sucking." And she did. Erika lost track of the time.

After ten minutes the immense man pulled her up, slid her dress off, turned her around and placed her on the bed. He then leaned down and gave several long licks to her wet pussy. He then stood behind her. She looked back, she wanted him to fuck her, but then again, he had to be at least 10 inches.

"You are going to love this," he said, "just let go."

He pressed the head against her pussy, slowing sliding the first several inches in. Erika felt filled already, and was moaning.

"Yes, that is it," he said, "take it all." He slid the entire cock in, to the balls. Erika was moaning, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the size of this cock.

Sliding it in and out, the man held her hips tightly, murmuring something softly. At the same time Erika had gotten used the size, and was loving the feeling of it all.

At one point she reached underneath and grabbed his balls. Touching them keyed something off and Erika had a very quick and very intense orgasm.

Hearing her moan, the man's cock also started to buck, and he quickly pulled out, shooting his cum all over Erika's ass. She could feel the hot strands hitting her.

"Oh, my dear," he groaned, "that was wonderful."

They sat there for a bit, and Erika actually leaned over and sucked his cock till it was mostly limp. Something about it made her want to keep sucking it.

With their meeting at an end Erika got dressed. They said good-bye and Erika returned to her room, sore but sexually fulfilled. At least for the time being.

erzherzog
erzherzog
15 Followers