Two are Better than One Ch. 11

Story Info
Movie fun turns into fun at the park.
1.6k words
4.14
26.1k
6
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the request of several emails I am adding a lot more to the story, so enjoy.


Due to Kevin's busy work schedule, my sister and I had to wait until the weekend to play with him again. Of course, I kept Sophia busy in the meantime. When Kevin was available, Sophia wanted to go out to the movies.

Normally, when we go out to the movies Sophia and I try to get a seat somewhere in the middle, but on this occasion Kevin and I follow her all the way up to the top. We make idle chit chat while the previews roll out across the screen and after about twenty minutes or so, the theater darkens and the movie starts.

Sophia slips a hand between my legs and looks at me with a smile. I watch as her other hand goes to the front of Kevin's shorts. Kevin gives a little jump when she starts to rub his cock with her hand. Clearly, unlike me, he wasn't expecting this boldness at the movies. Kevin looks over at me and smiles as we both settle down into our seats.

Sophia fishes my hard cock from my shorts first and then she removes Kevin's cock from his. She sits there looking at the screen, pretending not to be doing anything as she starts to jack us both off at once. In a few minutes my cock starts to leak precum onto her hand.

Sophia acts like she is coughing and brings her hand to her mouth. From the corner of my eye, I see that she is really licking at the precum on her hand. Sophia does the same when Kevin's cock starts to leak his precum as well.

She goes back to jacking off our cocks after she has gotten a taste of our precum from her hands. She is pumping wildly at both their cocks. I try not to squirm in his seat as she does. I notice Kevin is squirming wildly in his. I look to Sophia and she is still looking ahead at the screen. I feel my cock start to throb as my balls go tight and heave upward. I close my eyes as cum starts to shoot up into the air. Sophia just keeps pumping at my cock until she has milked it all out. I tuck my cock back into my shorts and I turn just enough in my seat to watch her hand finish of Kevin's fat cock.

"Ah, shit!" Kevin suddenly yells as his cock starts to shoot cum out.

Sophia and I jump from our seats laughing and running for the exit. We run outside and Sophia wipes the cum from her hands on her shirt as we continue laughing. Kevin comes running out a minute later. Sophia and I laugh even harder when we look at Kevin. His cock is still hanging out of his shorts with cum still dripping from it. Kevin grins at us before joining in on the laughter.

When we pile into the car Sophia wraps her arm around me and whispers into my ear, "My pussy is really wet."

She pulls away and starts up the car. As we back out of the parking space, she throws me a wink. We drive for the next few minutes and I assume we are going home until she turns into Perdido Gardens Park. It is a good sized park with a lot of places that are secluded while still public at the same time.

Sophia takes us to one of those spots and we all pile out of the car. Mine and Kevin's attention go straight to Sophia as she starts to remove her shorts. She gives us a quick peek at us, checking to see if we are watching her. As if we wouldn't be. Sophia slowly slips her shorts off her ass and then down her lovely shapely legs.

The first thing I notice is the V-string she is wearing. The small string covers her tight little asshole and her ass cheeks jiggle a little as she steps out of her shorts. She slips off her shirt with her back still turned to us. Sophia turns around, facing us with the shirt still in her hand. Her breasts look like they are ready to bust free from her bra.

My eyes travel down her lovely fit body until they settle on her crotch. I can feel my cock starting to get hard in my shorts and as I look to Kevin I can see his is doing the same. She bends over to put her shirt on the ground and her luscious breasts pop out of her bra. Her nipples are hard as rocks as her breasts hang down. When she stands back up, her breasts do a little bounce.

I move over to her and gently cup her breast in my hand as I look at Kevin then back to Sophia. I wrap my mouth over her nipple, sucking gently on it as I squeeze her breast. Sophia moans softly as she strokes at my hair with her hand. Kevin joins me a few seconds later and her starts to caress her other breast. It runs all over and around as I take her nipple in between my fingers a pinch lightly.

"Ahhh boys, that feels good," Sophia moans as her eyes go closed.

I pull away and Kevin takes over, grabbing both her breasts. He moves his mouth up to one and runs his tongue around her nipple before flicking it, teasing it. Then he takes her nipple into his mouth and sucks on it. Sophia starts to moan softly as he does.

Sophia suddenly pushes Kevin away, smiles and says, "I'm naked, why aren't you two?"

We both peel off our clothes revealing our raging cocks. Sophia gets onto her knees as her hands quickly wrap around both our cocks. She squeezes at my cock as she starts to work her hands back and forth on our cocks as we stand above her. Kevin's cock oozes down Sophia's hand as my cock throbs and twitches.

I smile at Kevin as Sophia lets go of my cock and crawls over in front of him on her knees, never taking her hand from his cock. Sophia uses her tongue to lick at his precum. She licks it from his cockhead and from her hand.

"That feels good," Kevin moans as I start to stroke my cock.

Sophia starts to work her mouth around his cock, moving it up and down. Within moments her head is bobbing wildly up and down on his cock. Then suddenly, Kevin steps back from her mouth as his cock pops from it. He grunts and cum shoots out on her face and in her hair. A blast of cum catches her in the eyes and drips to her nose. I laugh, unable to help myself.

Sophia grins and jumps on me, pushing me to the ground and onto my back. She straddles me with her body. As she pins my arms up over my head, she looks down at me. I stare back into her lovely eyes and they sparkle wildly as I gaze into them.

"Laugh at me will you?" she asks as she starts to rub her body over mine.

Sophia lets go of my hands as she moves her wet pussy over my cock. She starts to rock on my cock as I toy with her breasts. Kevin just sits back, watching us as Sophia leans down to kiss me deeply. She reaches down between her legs and I feel her hand on my cock as she guides it to her pussy.

I feel my cockhead push against the entrance of her pussy and the wetness coming from it. Sophia sits her pussy down onto my cock. It slips right up into her dripping wet pussy. She lets out a little moan as my cock goes in a little more. Sophia is smiling at me as she begins to go up and down on my cock. Sophia has her hands on my chest as she continues to take more of my cock into her pussy each time she moves back down.

Sophia leans down to me as my cock sinks fully into her pussy and whispers in my ear, "Your cock feels good buried in me."

Then she starts to pump her pussy up and down on my cock. Her tight little pussy grips at my cock as it goes up and down. I place my hands on her ass, helping her to ride my cock. Her ass feels so good in my hands and soon she is riding my cock fast and hard.

"Fuck me Justin!" she moans loudly.

I start to move my hips upward, driving my cock in and out as Sophia rides me. My hands slip a little on her ass and my fingers brush her asshole.

"Finger my ass," she moans into my ear.

I take my finger and toy with her ass. Then I push my finger at her puckered hole. My fingertip slips in just as Sophia is sliding back down onto my cock. When she does, it causes my finger to slip deep into her ass. Sophia screams out as I feel her starting to shake on top of me. Sophia's pussy grips at my cock tightly as she shakes. The tightening sends me over the edge and my cock jerks up inside of her pussy. She sits up and rocks on my cock as I blast my load into her.

When her orgasm ends, she collapses on top of me, "That felt so good."