Two At A Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took eight candidates before Sara chose the next pair. They were in and out of pussy in a few minutes. The next pair was not much better. Sara felt that she could not go much further. For the next pair, she decided to make sure she sucked off one of the guys, and let the other fuck her. That seemed to satisfy the two boys, who got their clothes, and walked out naked. Sara started to laugh. There was an immediate knock on the door, and Tom poked his head into the room.

He said, "Well, you ran through all the guys in the frat, plus about 5 to ten of their buddies. They are still talking about you with Jessica. Tim was the guy with you and her. He is a bit of a blabbermouth and has not stopped telling everyone what happened. Ops, did we break some kind of rule?"

"No, I never said that you buddies could not talk about what went on. The last couple of pairs probably did not see me in my best light. I was getting a little tired and a little sore also. But as promised, I'm all yours."

Tom reached back and locked his door. "I plan to have you stay until morning, then we can go get some breakfast. Maybe what we ought to do is cuddle up first, get a little sleep, and then we can wake up with my own famous hard-on."

Sara agreed, and went to the bathroom. She looked at her watch. It was now 4 am. She stepped into the shower, and washed herself off. She half expected Tom to step into the bathroom and shower, but he surprised her by being a gentleman. She stepped out of the shower, found a fluffy towel and dried herself off. She put on the robe, and walked into the bedroom. The room had gone much darker, the music was off, and Tom was lying on the bed, with the sheets and blanket up to his chest. Sara walked over to the bed, and got under the covers. Tom reached up and turned off the light. Sara was quickly asleep.

Sara woke a few hours later with Tom rubbing his cock in her ass crack. She said, "It you want to fuck my ass, then put on a condom and apply some lubrication."

Tom replied, "Already ahead of you." Tom grabbed Sara's hand, and placed it on his slick lubricated and condom-encased dick. "Lay back and enjoy a slow morning fuck!" Sara nodded.

Tom took his time, slowly inserting his cock in her ass a little bit at a time. He took his directions from Sara, using her moans and motions to pace him. It was a very slow fuck, taking over 15 minutes before he fully penetrated Sara's asshole. Sara enjoyed the fullness. Sara started the ball rolling by pressing back and forth against Tom, which allowed him to start to speed his in and out motions. In addition, Tom would stop, and roll his cock around, up and down and sideways, inside Sara. This was a slow, leisure fuck, and Sara enjoyed it very much. She reached down to finger her clit, and found Tom's hand making the same motion. Together, both hands massaged Sara's pussy and clitoris. Sara was rolling. A particularly deep thrust by Tom, followed by a sudden stop and movement in a circular manner caused Sara to climax. She came again a few minutes later. Sara then squeezed Tom's cock, which caused him to cum. Tom stayed in her ass for a few minutes, rubbing her shoulders and lower back.

"I sure hope you enjoyed yourself last night."

Sara smiled, remembering the good, the just OK, and the great sex she had from the Gamma frat house.

12