Two Birds in Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does your wrist hurt?" he asked while flexing his own.

Izumi kicked him in the shin.

"Let's go look in on our other guest," said Charles.

***

Her blond hair flicked side to side as she shook her head. "No! No! No!"

Izumi redoubled her efforts. The buzz of the wand was audible underneath the pulse of the music. With a shrill scream the captive threw her head back as a spasm rippled through her body. Then, in an instant, she disappeared. Izumi blinked, her eyes wide with surprise. Henrik crashed through the door.

"Boss, she's gone. She didn't break out of the room. She's just gone."

"Well, the original knows our faces now," said Izumi.

Charles stood and brushed at his pants with his hands. "Yes. How do you think the original is feeling trying to process what we've been up to for the past few hours?"

An amused smiled crossed Izumi's lips. "She's not on her feet right now I promise you that."

Charles chucked. "Perhaps. One of those sessions was intense enough, now imagine experiencing two of them at the same time."

Izumi gave a low whistle.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Henrik. Marcus peeked around the door jam, a confused look on his face.

Charles arched his back and stretched. "Henrik, gather up the men and head to the backup facility. Izumi, would you mind checking the perimeter cameras for me?"

She crossed her arms and tapped the heel of her boot against the floor. "After that, I'm going to hang around. If this doesn't work you'll need me to save you."

Charles considered her for several moments. "Yeah, fair enough."

***

The door crashed inward and swung drunkenly on its broken frame. Charles pushed back from his desk. In a pool of light that spilled in from the hallway stood a woman in white high-heeled boots. His eyes roamed over the trail of glittery, black stars that covered the front of her costume. Tense muscles stood out against the thin, stretchy material. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. Charles leaned forward and rested his elbows on his desk.

"Please," she said in a soft voice.

Charles smiled. "Then you know what you have to do."

Her long fingers sought the hidden fasteners. The costume slipped off her shoulders. Black stars tumbled downwards and pooled around the ankles of her boots. Charles rose, skirted the desk, and approached her. He gripped the back of her neck and pushed her down over his desk. She offered no resistance as her breasts pressed against the smooth, walnut surface. Her legs remained straight keeping her ass high in the air.

"Please Mr. Simon, make me feel good."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

That's a good short story, sex or no sex. Bravo!

fubarcityfubarcityalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

One of the better stories I've read on Literotica.

Please continue the ongoing story of Mr. Simon and associates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
moar

Please tell me you're going to continue this.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bimbo-fying Superchick Superchick is captured and trained to be a bimbo villain.in Mind Control
Fall of the Libido League Two villains join forces to brainwash a team of superheroes.in Mind Control
CopyKat Sometimes a power is also a vulnerability.in Mind Control
Voice Activated Ch. 01 Mike has an accident, and wakes up with a strange new power.in Mind Control
Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 01 Neurosurgeon Liana becomes a bimbo.in Mind Control
More Stories