Two Birds with One Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're' kidding, he ties you up?."

"Like hell I am," she responded with her accent making the hell sound funny.

"Well Honey, I'm not gonna butt fuck you. I'm gonna open you up like the little rose you are. I was laying on my back and ready to turn over when she let grabbed my dick and climbed on top, she was so light I should hardly feel her, next thing I knew my cock was rigid and she had sucked my 7 inches right into her pussy as smooth as a glass of Jack Daniels on ice.

Don't ask if I humped her, I tried but she could work her hips like piston and before I knew it I'd cum deep inside her for the second time. That was a rare feat for a one shot Charlie like myself. She must have had several orgasms, my eyes were closed, and as I lay there she started tightening her pussy like a vise and milked every last drop of cum right out of the sucker.

Well, we were three nights in the casino, a pretty successful run, most of the guys spent their money on gambling but me and Chloe were too busy fucking to ever hit the slots or the tables. I taught her several new positions, at least I though they were new to her but you never really know with Asian women. They just smile and let you do what you want. Ha, like you are the one in charge when you know that ain't the truth.

When I asked her if she was on the pill, she nodded and smiled.

"Of course, I am modern Japanese girl."

She left out the modifier that time.

We drove back to LA and even though I pushed her away and yelled at her, she managed to give me a "good luck blowjob" before we got over the mountain. She rolled down the window to spit it out but the strong wind just blew it back in her face.

"It's better to swallow," I said.

"Yeah, I can see that," and we both laughed as she wiped the sperm off her face.

I figured we could keep our cool and no harm no foul. But to my surprise, when we pulled up to the apartment building, there was Kenzo waiting for us. He looked furious, then I realized he didn't know she had gone off with me. I tried to act nonchalant but he rebuffed me and dragged her off without even taking her suitcase.

The next morning I carried the bag up to Kenzo's room and found the door unlocked. I looked up and there he was, making an ugly face with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. There in the center of the room Kenzo's corpse was swinging from the lamp fixture. I guess because he was not that heavy the lamp unit didn't get pulled out of the ceiling.

That was when panicked, I called out for Chloe and no one responded.

"Chloe! Chloe! Are you here?"

I walked into the bedroom and there she was, hanging from the bedroom light fixture with an electric cord tied around her neck. I think that was when I vomited.

I guess it has something to do with Asian honor, or trying to be a man when you prefer ass to cunt. I don't know. There were two separate notes in Japanese. The police took them. I don't know what they said.

So I'm here back in my apartment, I turn the music on, then off, then back on. I don't know what to do. I've downed a half bottle of vodka that I'd bought at Trader Joe's years back and it tastes more like gin. I'm half skunked and sweating and stinking but too exhausted to use the shower.

So I ask you, is this all my fault? Are they dead because of me? Oh God I don't know what I'm going to do, I'll never get past this even if I survive. I keep looking out the balcony and I see the extension cord I keep coiled up on the kitchen closet door knob and I'm wondering if I tied it to the grating on the balcony would it hold me? I don't mind hanging myself but I'm scared to death of falling four stories down. With these high ceilings it's a long drop.

12