Two Bits

Story Info
Carole's school years.
3.5k words
3.76
44.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Bits

by Clark St. John aka Saint9767 aka Oldauthor

PROLOGUE

Those who are familiar with the stories written about Carole (The Lesson, The Creation, Friends, Anchors Aweigh) have often asked about her earlier years. Following is my account of those first years. It is entirely true and is the account of Carole's journey from innocence to slut.

"Hey, Two Bits! Hey, you want to make another quarter?" a teenage boy leaning out of the back window of a car heading down Las Olas Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale yelled at Carole as her and her boyfriend were heading to the Colony theater. The boy's laughter echoed against the buildings as the car sped away.

Deej looked down at Carole inquisitively and then back at the disappearing car full of teenage boys, "why did he call you 'two bits', Carole? And what's he mean about the quarter?"

"Oh, him!" Carole sneered. "He was just a guy that I went to school with. I hate him!"

Unsatisfied by Carole's evasive answer, Deej pressed, "okay, but what did he mean? And why did he call you that?"

Carole was silent for several minutes as the two walked hand in hand until Deej prompted, "well?"

Pursing her full lips pensively, Carole offered another brief explanation, "th-that was, was what some of the boys called me in junior high. Some at Stranahan high, too. That's all."

Deej stopped walking, pulling back on Carole's hand when she didn't notice that he had stopped. "C'mon, now, there's got to be more to it than that. You're hiding something from me."

Carole's fear of losing the only boy she had ever loved made her hesitant to fully explain but she could see from the look on Deej's face that she was endangering their relationship by not being truthful to him. With a sigh followed by a deep breath, Carole explained, "it, it, they, he, called me that because of something that...happened in, in school when I was nineteen."

"What? What happened, Carole?"

"Well, well you know that bridge by the apartments my parents used to own. The one I told you about that you could go under and watch the boats?"

"Yeh, yeh, I know the bridge. What about it?"

"Umm, two boys, well one, really, kept asking me to go under there with them after we got off the school bus. He, he kept asking me and then one day said he'd give me a quarter if I did."

"What? Just go under the bridge?"

"Th-that's what I thought. I thought he just wanted to show it to me. I didn't know. I hadn't ever been under there. He said...he said it was kinda like a hiding place, like we could hide out down there." Carole's lips trembled at the memory, obviously fearful of continuing her explanation but driven to do so in order to keep her boyfriend.

"And you believed him?" Deej asked incredulously. He realized that Carole wasn't the brightest star in the sky and although he had found out how easily she could be duped, he was amazed that she would have fallen for such a line when she had to be at least nineteen years old.

"Well, I didn't have any reason to not believe him," Carole retorted defensively. "Boys were always fooling around with me, playing jokes and stuff."

"Well, anyway, why would he offer you a quarter?"

"I-I think it was because one time I didn't have any money to buy a soda and I asked him if I could borrow twenty-five cents. But he said he didn't have any money, either. So I guess he was offering me a quarter so I could buy a soda later."

Deej had to shake his head in disbelief, but brushed that explanation aside and prompted Carole to continue. "So, you decided to go under the bridge with him? What happened then?"

"W-e-l-l, when we got off the bus, he handed me a quarter and told a buddy of his we were going under the bridge. His buddy wanted to go, too, so he followed us down the path that led under the bridge. When, when we got there, all I could see was kinda a hole in the concrete that led under the bridge. The boy that gave me the quarter told me to come up to the hole and see the hiding place he had told me about. When I got up to the hole I didn't really see anything except a bunch of sand that was under the bridge and I could see where you could stand under the bridge right next to the canal but it sloped down real close to the sand further up. Anyway, while I was looking on my hands and knees, the boy pushed me with his hands on my behind and told me to go on through the hole. I didn't have much choice with him pushing on me like that, so I went ahead and crawled through the hole."

Deej was becoming excited by Carole's story, thinking of how nice it would have been to get a girl who looked like Carole in a place like she had described. He actually felt his cock begin to stir in his pants and, while attempting to hide his arousal from showing in how voice, asked, "so what happened once you and the two boys were under the bridge?"

Carole shrugged innocently, "nothing, really. Not at first. We just stood there looking at the water and saw a couple of boats on the other side of the bridge pulling water skiers."

"Hmm? 'Not at first', you say? What happened after that?"

"The, the boy who gave me the quarter, his name was Bobby, asked me for a kiss, so I gave him one. Just a peck, really. Then his buddy wanted one, so we kissed, too. They both took turns kissing me for a few minutes and then...well, then, the one boy, the one with the quarter, he-he squeezed my breast. I stopped him and told him not to do that. But he didn't listen and squeezed it again. I got angry then and told him I would tell on him if he did that again and started to leave. He blocked my way and pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and told me that he would stick me with it if I told on him."

Deej had to interrupt, "how big was the knife, Carole? Did he have it open?"

"I-I'm not sure. Maybe this big." Carole held up a finger of each hand about three inches apart to indicate the size of the knife. "He never did open it, but I was afraid he would, so I told him I wouldn't tell, then, but that he had to let me leave. He put the knife away and told me that I could leave if I took my clothes off first. I told him no, that I couldn't do that. He just laughed and told me that I couldn't leave, then. That I'd have to stay there until dark and by then my parents would really be mad at me. I didn't know what to do and we just stood around looking at each other until I finally started taking my clothes off. I knew that if I didn't get home by the time my parents were there then I'd be in real trouble. So I took off my dress. But he wanted all of it off, so I ended up taking off my bra and panties, too."

"What did they do while you were taking off your clothes?"

"They just watched me. B-Bobby took his, his thing out and was playing with it. Both of them made comments about the size of my breasts and my hair down there."

Deej laughed, "'his thing'? You mean his dick?"

Carole nodded and her cheeks reddened. Not because of Deej correcting her, but at the memory of seeing the first dick she had seen.

"They didn't touch you while you were undressing? Just stood there and watched?"

"Well, once. When I was bending over to take off my panties, Bobby grabbed my breasts. He squeezed them hard and it hurt."

"What happened after you finished taking off your clothes?"

"B-Bobby, he, he told me to lay down. I asked him why and he just said that if I didn't, then he wouldn't let me go home. I told him I'd get dirty and my mother would want to know how. So he picked up my dress and spread it out on the ground and told me to lie down on that. I was afraid it was getting late and I had better get home, so I sat down on my dress. I covered up my breasts with my arms and kept my legs closed tight so they couldn't see me, but Bobby got mad and told me to lay down with my hands behind my head and my legs spread so they could look at me. He scared me when he got mad, so I did like he said. It was so-o embarrassing for me to lie there and have them stare at me!"

"Is that all they did?"

"For a few minutes. Then Bobby told Eddie to hold my hands above my head while he knelt down between my legs. He laid down on top of me and I felt his, his thing on my, you know, my pussy. He started moving his hips up and down and his thing, his dick, was sliding up and down between my legs. He grabbed my breasts while he was doing that and was squeezing them real hard and also started kissing me."

"Did you let him kiss you on the mouth? You didn't try to turn your head?"

Carole bit her lower lip pensively, "n-no. I figured it was alright if he kissed me because he had done it earlier."

"Well, did it feel like his dick was inside you while he was on top? Or was it just sliding up and down your crack, between your pussy lips?"

"It, it didn't feel like it was inside me. I thought he was just rubbing it up and down between my legs."

"Did he cum?"

"I, I don't think so. I didn't feel it like I do with you, anyway. And nothing came out of me later after I got dressed. I even checked my panties later when I had to go to the bathroom."

"So he dry-fucked you, then," Deej surmised aloud, purposely using the word that always embarrassed Carole. "What happened after that?"

"Bobby got off of me after about five minutes and I got up. He didn't say anything, just left Eddie and me there. I got my clothes and was going to get dressed when Eddie asked me if he could feel me between my legs, feel my hairs. I figured that if I didn't let him, then he wouldn't let me go, either, so I told him he could. He touched me between my legs a little and ran his fingers through my hairs and then he left. I got dressed and hurried home."

"Did your parents ask where you had been?"

"Daddy was at work and momma had gone shopping, so the only one's there were Suzie and Ricky. They didn't say anything 'cause they didn't know what time I was supposed to be home. Ricky was just a baby, anyway."

They had been slowly walking while Carole had explained everything to Deej and, strictly on impulse, Deej pulled Carole into the small alley that ran beside the Colony Theater. He pulled her into the shadows and, with his arms around her waist, kissed her passionately for several minutes.

Deej's unexpected passion had left Carole breathless, but she managed to almost whisper, "then, then you aren't mad at me? You-you aren't mad that I let them do that to me?"

"Well, I thought that I had been the first to fuck you and I have to admit that I'm disappointed, but that was years ago." Deej felt his cock twitch against Carole's warm body and he decided to take advantage of Carole's evident consternation. "I can forget about it if you do something for me."

Carole reached up and pecked him on the lips, "what? I'll do anything for you. You know that."

"Suck my dick. I need it sucked right now," Deej answered as he moved his hips away from Carole and unzipped his pants. He pulled his rapidly hardening cock out and was surprised by the amount of precum that coated his hand as he stroked it.

"Now? Here?" Carole asked with disbelief. "But someone might come by and see us."

"Naw. No, they won't. No one can see us is the alley here." Without further discussion, Deej placed his hands on Carole's shoulders and pressed her downward and, as soon as her face was even with his pulsating cock, Deej pushed it against her lips. Carole didn't hesitate, but began to suck on the seven inches of cock the way Deej had taught her, using her tongue to caress the velvety skin as she worked her mouth up and down the entire length, fighting her gag reflex as she had learned from several attempts of deep-throating her lover's meat. It took just a couple of minutes before Deej blew his load of cum down her throat, his excited arousal from listening to Carole's first sexual encounter making it impossible for Deej to hold back and savor the moment.

Carole held Deej's cock in her mouth until it deflated, using her tongue to lovingly massage and clean the full length. After she was satisfied that she had pleased him, Carole held it at the base and planted a kiss on the rubbery-like head, then looked up at Deej and asked, "did I please you, honey?"

Deej helped Carole to her feet and hugged her, "you sure did, baby. That was some blow job!"

"Then you aren't mad at what happened with those two boys?"

"Not now. That happened before I met you, anyways. And it wasn't your fault. That guy Bobby tricked you." Deej hugged her tighter and then let his hands drop to Carole's bubble-like ass and squeezed her cheeks affectionately. "Did either of those guys try to get you to go under the bridge again?"

"Well, Bobby did ask me again about two weeks later, but I lied and told him I got in trouble when I got home that time and I didn't dare do that again. He kept after me, but I told him 'no' and to leave me alone. I heard him talking to some other boys on the bus and he was calling me 'two bits' and laughing. I think he told them what happened under the bridge."

"So that's where you got the name 'two bits', huh?"

"I guess so. At first I thought it was because of my breasts being large but one of my girlfriends told me that two bits was slang for a quarter. Then I realized that they were talking about Bobby giving me a quarter to go under the bridge. Later I learned that Bobby was telling other boys that he gave me a quarter to, to have sex with me. I was so embarrassed!"

"You mean he told others what you did under the bridge? How did you find out he did that?"

"From friends of mine. They told me about the story going around school. I told them it was a lie, but I don't think they believed me. A lot of my friends stopped having anything to do with me after awhile. One boy who was a friend of mine told me that someone had written all over the walls in the boys' room that I was a whore, a two bit whore. He said the writing even used my full name, writing that 'Carole Ann Roth is a two bit whore'. He said he would clean it off the walls if I would have sex with him, but I refused and wouldn't have anything to do with him again."

Deej hugged the teary-eyed Carole tighter, "my poor baby! It must have been terrible for you in school after all that. I oughta find that Bobby and beat the shit out of him!"

Carole nodded at Deej's observation, "yeh, it was. It was terrible at school that year. I lost all of my friends and everyone made fun of me, calling me names and all. It didn't change until I started high school. A lot of the kids I went to school with in junior high went to Central High, so I didn't have to put up with them at Stranahan."

"Then no one picked on you at Stranahan? Didn't call you names?"

"A few from junior high did, but I don't think they spread the rumors about me. Guys like that one who yelled from the car were the only ones. He was the one who grabbed my breast one day when I was going up the stairs to a class. A teacher saw him and he ended up getting suspended for a few days. Ever since then he was really mean to me."

Deej had guided Carole back to the sidewalk as they had talked until they reached the ticket booth. He paid for two tickets and they entered the theater, immediately heading for the balcony seats where they always sat so they could make out. When the movie started, Deej wasted no time in wrapping an arm around Carole's shoulders and pulling her face to his. They passionately kissed for several minutes while Deej methodically unbuttoned Carole's blouse, exposing her plain white bra which barely contained her over-sized breasts, bra and breasts illuminated by the flickering light of the projector above them. For once the knowledge that anyone in the last row of the balcony could see Carole's exposure didn't bother Deej. Something in his attitude towards his girlfriend had changed after listening to her earlier account of her first sexual encounter. Not that he had ever considered her more than his private sex toy, someone to satisfy his urges, a pretty girl he could claim as his, a trophy to display to his friends. But now, now that he recounted some of the details of Carole's story; Deej began to feel that she hadn't been entirely truthful about the events under the bridge. In the back of his mind he knew, just knew, that she must have been more willing to have sex with the two boys. Others, he now realized, had already used what had once been his alone. That Bobby had probably got her cherry!

Those thoughts were ricocheting around in Deej's mind as he opened Carole's top wide and pulled her breasts out of her bra, fully exposing them to anyone who happened to look their way. Carole withdrew her lips from Deej's and whispered, "Deej! Don't! Someone will see."

"So? I don't care," Deej whispered back. "It's not like no one has seen them before."

Carole had to lean back in her seat to study Deej's face, surprised at his reaction to her objection of being exposed. "You, you don't care? You want others to see me?"

Deej suddenly realized his faux pas and struggled to correct his remarks. "Of course, I don't want others to see you. I was just kidding, baby." He pulled Carole's blouse back over her un-bra'd breasts and kissed her. While he had to admit to himself that it was a turn-on to expose Carole, he also knew that if he went too far, he could quite possibly lose his trophy. When Carole had related to him what had happened to her in junior high school he had discovered that he enjoyed the voyeurism, the images that had been provoked in his mind. Where he should have been in a rage against the boys, he instead had been turned on, wishing he had been an unseen party under that bridge. Little did Deej know that a hidden desire had been implanted in his psyche, one that would grow and one day would become insurmountable.

EPILOG

For a chronological sequence of Carole's gradual sexual degradation through her twenties, I recommend the reader next read "Friends". Following that story was a story which Literotica would not accept due to her age being given in the story. The story of Carole when she was sixteen was titled "Busted" and at one time was a selection in a now-defunct erotic story collection on the Internet. "The Lesson" takes place shortly before Carole is married and was her first experience in non-consensual sex. "The Creation" and "The Pickup" chronicle portions of Carole's life after she was married. The names in these two stories were changed purely for variety, but the characters were as presented in this account of Carole's earliest years. "Anchors Aweigh" is an account of one of Carole's first sexcapades while she was married at the age of twenty.