Two Blinding Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter took the offer she presented and slid up against her back, pressing his ever hardening cock against her ass. Sammy moaned and pressed back against him. When his arm slid around her waist, she held it tighter against her abdomen and stepped closer to Jason, pulling Peter with her. Peter followed her lead, pressing her against Jason's own hardness. Sammy kissed Jason passionately and he held her face and tilted it slightly, exposing the union between her neck and shoulder. Peter pounced on it, sucking and biting. Sammy gasped into Jason's mouth, and he took the opportunity to force his tongue deeper.

Sammy slid her hand back to run it through Peter's hair. She rocked her hips forward and back, caressing them in a rhythm that made all three of them moans. When she drug her lips from Jason's intoxicating kiss, she was breathless, "Tell me one of you has condoms!" Peter chuckled against her upper spine, making her shiver.

Jason attacked her throat now, licking her skin in slow strokes as he mumbled, "Upstairs, in the bedroom."

Peter suddenly stepped back, startling Sammy with the loss of contact. He pulled her back from Jason, eliciting a slightly whining sound from him. He quickly swept Sammy into his arms and took a moment to kiss her amused lips before looking at Jason, "Lead the way, partner."

Jason laughed, his eyes sparkling. "I like the way you think my friend. " He walked past them, heading for the stairs at the other end of the entry way. Peter followed, hefting Sammy into a more stable position. Sammy just smiled at him as they went up the stairs. After they were safely on the next floor, she carefully sat up more in his arms, and started kissing his neck. When Jason heard a thump, he turned to see Peter leaning wearily against the wall, as Sammy moved her lips from his neck and started sucking on his ear lobe, grazing her teeth down it to the tip.

Jason watched as Sammy slid down Peter's body and almost felt sorry for him; almost. But as soon as he saw Sammy push up on Peter's shoulders and wrap her legs around his waist, all amusement was gone. He could hardly believe what he was feeling. He never imagined he could want a woman so badly, and find such pleasure in watching her be pleasured by someone else. It wasn't like watching strangers in a movie, because this was not just a woman who captivated his mind and body, it was also a man he'd already begin to regard as a friend. A part of him wanted to interject, to demand his equal time with her delicious mouth. But there was another part, a part that could just watch them enjoy one another and feel happy for them.

Sammy pulled back from Peter's lips and slid down to stand before him. Her lips kissed their way down his chest, as she unbuttoned his shirt. Peter groaned loudly, threw his head back and closed his eyes. Sammy chuckled against his stomach, Jason followed suit. Peter looked up at Jason, a wry grin on his face. "Go ahead and chuckle my boy, you're next."

Peter hissed as Sammy nipped at his lower abdomen. She turned and looked at Jason, over her shoulder, "Yes, you are." She smiled impishly as she saw his eyes darken with need. She turned back to Peter, immediately making him squirm again, by dipping her tongue into his belly button.

Jason decided to put their distraction to good use. He ran into the bedroom, hurriedly tossing some dirty clothes, from the floor, into a hamper by the window. He stalked toward the dresser. Just as his hand settled on the drawer edge, he heard Peter gasp from the hallway. He was frozen for a second, imagining what Sammy was doing to Peter, and then imaging her doing it to him. He closed his eyes, and he could see Sammy beneath him, on her knees, looking up at him with fire in her eyes. As she slowly slid her mouth over and under his thick cock, he would gasp, just as Peter had. But when she began to fill her mouth with him, he would whimper, just as Peter was doing now. He imagined her picking up speed quickly, urging him to newer heights. Suddenly, even his fevered illusion could take no more, and he reached down. He yanked her up, spun her around, and pushed her back against the wall. He didn't waste any time. He quickly undid her jeans, while kissing and sucking her breasts through her silky blouse. He tugged her pants down, dropping to his knees. He pulled her feet out of each pant leg, forcing her to grip his shoulders for support. He slid one knee over his shoulder, yanked her panties aside and attacked. He devoured her pussy, making her whimper now. He bit, sucked, licked and thrust his tongue into every crevice of her sweet entrance.

When Jason heard Sammy whimpering outside of his mind, he was yanked out of his fantasy. He glanced back into the hall, though he couldn't see his amorous cohorts from this angle, and then returned his focus to the dresser in front of him. He tore open the top drawer, took out a fairly full box of condoms, and then crossed the room to toss them on the nightstand. He scanned the room for any more errant laundry, or other clues to his occasional sloth. Finding none, he returned to the hallway. He tried not to laugh at what he found.

Sammy's jeans were in the doorway. Peter was on his knees in front of Sammy, with one of her knees slung over his shoulder, and he was most definitely devouring her pussy. Jason saw the pleasure etched into her face, as Peter shoved his tongue into her and she made a sound so primal his blood boiled.

Jason heard a deep low growl, but never realized it was coming from his own throat. Sammy's eyes opened and she sought his, like a shark searched for its pray. She gave him a sly smile as she slid her hand down into Peter's hair. She pulled his face tighter between her thighs, arching her pelvis forward, she began to move her body to an unheard rhythm and Jason felt himself rocking to match her. Peter reached around Sammy and grasped her ass with both hands. He held her to his mouth and began sucking hard on her clit. Sammy almost screamed but the sound was trapped in her throat. She rode his mouth, trying to keep her eyes on Jason's, but as her orgasm began to break all she could do was let her head fall back and groan again, with every pulsing wave. Peter didn't stop until he'd ripped every sound that he could from her, and she signed in elation.

When she looked back at Jason, a wicked grin played across his lips, and she knew exactly what it meant. The night had just begun. Sammy looked down as Peter began to nibble his way up her body. When he was standing against her, she kissed him deeply, holding her body against his.

When the kiss lingered a few moments, Jason's patience wore out. "You two, break it up. Peter got both first tastes. It's definitely my turn."

Peter turned around in Sammy's arms, pulled her hands in front of him and hopped her up to give her a piggy back ride to the bedroom. He stopped beside Jason, turned around and let her fall back into Jason's waiting arms. She giggled and started immediately nibbling at his neck. Peter smiled unapologetically, "Sorry man, but once again, if you'd been in my position..."

Jason winked at him, "Oh believe me, you read my mind. I don't blame you at all." Peter continued into the bedroom. Jason looked down at Sammy with tenderness and want. Her smile reflected all that, and more, back at him. He kissed her deeply and carried her into the bedroom.

Peter sat in a chair near the bed, watching their passionate embrace. He'd already gotten a taste of what Jason had experienced in the hall way, when he'd watched them downstairs in the entryway, but it swept him more strongly. He also found it remarkable that he could feel acceptance and desire, watching another man having the woman he wanted so desperately. But he knew that he would never feel second in Sammy's eyes, and neither would Jason. She would never allow it.

Jason carried her to the bed and tossed her on it, causing Peter to laugh as Sammy grinned up with a playful pout. He looked back at Peter with expectation, "Sitting this round out?"

Peter smiled, "I thought it was my turn to watch from the sidelines."

Jason thought for a second before replying, "Hmm, I think it is." He turned back to Sammy with a look of intent. She shivered under his gaze and finished unbuttoning her blouse. She slid it slowly off her shoulders and sat up to pull it off and toss it aside. Jason just stood there, watching. When she slid forward to sit on the edge of the bed, he reached down to caress her hair. She grinned mischievously and started unbuttoning his pants. She ran a trail of kisses across his stomach as she worked them down off of his hips. He placed his hands on her shoulders and let her pull his feet out of each pant let. He kicked the pants away and leaned forward to undo the bra hooks behind her back. He'd thought they were working their way to full birthday suits, but she wasn't waiting. As he unfastened her bra completely, he felt her free his cock from his boxer briefs and immediately slip it into her mouth. He hissed and almost fell forward, the shock of the sudden intense pleasure throwing him off balance. He managed to stay on his feet and solidified his stance as she moved her head in a steady rhythm, making him pant. He leaned down again, to kiss the top of her head as she let him slip almost out of her mouth. She took him in her hand now, stroking him slowly as she teased the top with her tongue. He moaned loudly and he heard Peter snicker. "How the hell did you stay standing? I'm losing my mind."

Peter chuckled, "I didn't last long, or more to the point, I wouldn't have lasted much longer if I hadn't turned the tables on her."

Sammy made a derisive noise and suddenly grabbed Jason's ass with both hands. She took him fully into her mouth again and resumed her rhythm, but faster and more determined. Jason gasped, almost losing his balance again. She sucked harder with each stoke, giving him not a second to catch his breath. As she felt his control slipping she moved even faster, wrenching more sounds of ecstasy from his lips. When she felt him start to pulse, she took his cock as deep into her throat as she could and kept him there. He made a guttural sound as he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed hard, dragging his orgasm on for more than a minute, until he was reduced to labored breaths and mewling sounds.

She finally released him and he immediately fell to his knees, devouring her lips with his. He held her tight to him, lost in her kiss once again.

Peter decided it was time to abandon his solo position. He stood, walked over to the nightstand and grabbed a couple of condoms from the box Jason had tossed there earlier. He climbed onto the bed behind Sammy. He knelt close to her and began kissing the back of her neck. Sammy sighed into Jason's' mouth, making him smile while he turned his kiss to a gentle sucking of her lips. Finally he looked up and met Peter's eyes. This was it. Time to face the full logistics of this arrangement. Both men were a little hesitant, but determined. This was about her, and they'd' get over any homophobic bullshit to give her all the pleasure they could.

Peter sat down, his legs on either side of Sammy. He nibbled on the top of her spine and finished removing his shirt while Jason took her bra the rest of the way off. Peter began raining kisses down her shoulders ands he ripped open a condom and slid it over his aching shaft. He waited to catch Jason's eye and gave him a thumbs up gesture. Jason grinned wickedly against Sammy's lips. As he slid his hands under her armpits and lifted her, her legs fell apart. Peter moved forward, sliding his legs between hers and positioned himself beneath her. He waited for a look from Jason. When Jason opened his eyes, still drawing on Sammy's mouth, Peter positioned the tip of his cock at her dripping entrance. Peter bit sharply on her neck. Sammy gasped into Jason's mouth again and Jason dropped her onto Peter's straining cock. This time she did scream and both men hesitated, afraid they'd gone too fast. Sammy's mind slipped from control completely. Her body was in charge now. She immediately kissed Jason deeply and began to ride Peter's cock hard. Both men moaned and Jason began kissing his way down her body. Peter pulled Sammy back to rest on his chest and took control of their rhythm. Jason positioned himself between Sammy's thighs and began nibbling at each. He put his hands on her knees and Peter held still for a moment, buried to the hilt in her tight pussy. Jason exhaled on Sammy's quivering clit before he latched on it tightly, making her groan in delight.

Peter didn't build back up slowly. He took her earlier tack with Jason and forced her to intensity quickly. He began to pound up into her. She cried out with each thrust. The combination of Peter's long dick pounding inside of her, and Jason's voracious tasting of the rest, drove her into a frenzy of need. She cried out, "Yes, don't stop. Fuck and eat my pussy together. Make my body yours. Don't stop!" Each man only intensified their attentions and Sammy cried out with every thrust from Peter and every bite and lick from Jason. Peter sucked Sammy's earlobe into his mouth before whispering into her ear. "Cum for us baby. " Sammy threw her head back and Peter began slamming even harder into her. Jason held her hips and shoved her body onto Peter, rattling her body with each thrust. Sammy's breath caught in her throat before a scream was wrenched from her. Both men didn't let up as she began to shake and jerk. Peter moaned at the feeling of her climaxing pussy squeezing him tightly and he began to cum himself. His orgasm didn't end until Sammy's' pussy had forced every quiver it could. Her body arched and she moaned as her orgasm went on for what seemed like forever. When her spasms finally began to recede, both men finally slowed and gentled their ministrations. Peter slid gently in and out of Sammy's pussy, drenched in her juices. Jason reduced his touches to mere nibbles everywhere his tongue could reach. Finally they let her lie still, Peter's arms wrapped tightly around her, and Jason's head nestled against her abdomen.

Sammy sighed deeply, content and satisfied in a way she'd never felt before. Two men, bent on making her feel so much at once, it was daunting but intoxicating. She was sated, but already anticipating more. Her mind and body aching for the next new sensation. But she knew they were waiting for her to make the next move. She decided it was time for a little boundary testing.

Sammy slowly sat up. She turned hear head and met Peter's tender appraisal. She kissed him passionately, but soft and sweet was as far as she went. When she pulled back she was smiling affectionately, and it was Peter's turn to sigh. Sammy winked at him, and then turned to look down at Jason, who was leaning back now, beaming at her. She leaned forward and kissed him, through with even more tenderness. She felt him shiver, and was once again surprised that Jason would be the more receptive to a gentle touch and Peter would react more strongly to the firm expression of desire. It simply couldn't' have been predicted. Or perhaps it could have been, if she'd had more time to get to know their cyber-personas. She'd never been so happy to skip a few steps in the process. Getting to know them this way afforded a far more candid view of her two incredible lovers.

"Help me up, love," she whispered to Jason. He stood and held a hand out to her. She took it and slowly eased off of Peter's cock, which was already hardening again. Peter held her hips, giving her weak knees additional support. When the last inch of Peter's shaft slipped from her body, both she and Peter moaned, causing Jason to chuckle. He pulled Sammy tight against him and made sure she knew that she had two wiling dicks at her disposal, not just the one she'd just released from her body. Sammy gasped as she felt the length of him pressed between her thighs, and only partly from the pleasure. She was already tender from Peter's wonderful assault on her pussy, but she was not remotely ready to end their play. She slipped her arms around Jason's' neck and kissed him deeply. Soon she was kissing down his chin, following a path to his neck. She gasped against his skin as she felt Peter's lips tracing soft twisting paths across both of her ass cheeks.

Jason looked down to see what Peter was up to, then he pulled back to look into Sammy's eyes. He stared at her intently, gauging her current state of openness. Finally he grinned, "Are you ready baby?" He whispered to her, "Because I think my friend and I are done taking turns right now."

Sammy's eyes turned impish when she answered, "What precisely did you have in mind darling?" She looked at him pointedly, daring him to speak exactly what was running through his head. Peter chuckled against the small of Sammy's back, sending a shiver up her body, which caused Jason to gasp this time.

Jason decided to be bold, charged by the ever louder demands of his body. He leaned in close, whispering softly in her ear. "Well, Peter's gotten to be inside that sweet pussy, I want my chance. Of course, you can't leave poor Peter out in the cold." Sammy giggled coquettishly. "So, we have two options. Because we are both going to be inside of you tonight, make no mistake about that."

Peter stood now, pressing his fully recovered cock into the cleft of her ass. He leaned in to whisper in her other ear, "Oh yes, we will."

Sammy groaned, rotating her hips to caress them each again. Peter's next words were sharp, with such need that Sammy couldn't have resisted if she'd wanted to, "I want to slide deep inside that tight ass baby, and see if it feels as good as that amazing pussy."

Jason was licking his way slowly back up to Sammy's ear and decided not to give her the chance to ease the moment with some levity, as she was prone to do. "Have you ever had a long hard cock in that sexy ass before?"

Sammy bit lightly on Jason's neck while pressing back against Peter, "As a matter of fact I have, but not one quite so long, " she reached back and stroked Peter's quivering length, "or thick." She took her other hand and wrapped it firmly around Jason's twitching shaft.

Both men grinned, glad the next phase of the evening was firmly agreed upon. Jason took a step back and took Sammy's hand. He led her to the side of the bed. Peter caught his eye and Jason reached up to catch a condom that Peter tossed. He gestured to Sammy, as she crawled onto the bed, giving a tantalizing view of her round ass. Jason couldn't resist and gave the offered body part a playful slap. Sammy squealed in delight. Peter made a mental note of that while he removed the condom that had already served its purpose, tossing it in a garbage can in the corner of the room. He retrieved another from the box and opened it.

Jason crawled after Sammy. They met in the center of the bed and immediately begin kissing furiously. They kneeled together, locked in the feeling of touching and tasting each other. Sammy looked down as she felt Peter nudging her knees apart. He was on his back, beneath her in a second, raising his head to taste her. Jason took her lips again and she groaned into his mouth as Peter parted her other lips with his tongue. Jason's hands roamed all over her body, driving her into a frenzy, when combined with Peter's thorough exploration of her folds. Suddenly Sammy's throat emitted a guttural sound as Peter pushed his tongue inside her. She was losing control again, her instincts dominating her. She started pushing down to take more of Peter's tongue. Jason grabbed her hips and encouraged her to move up and down, until she was most definitely fucking Peter's face. Suddenly, Peter pushed up and sucked on Sammy's clit, with his tongue still buried in her. She screamed again as she writhed in Jason's arms. He quickly donned the condom, losing his own grip at the sounds she was emitting. He walked back on his knees a little bit, and then settled back against the headboard, his legs on either side of Sammy's thighs.